earning problm..

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (36 posts)
  1. faiqa44 profile image61
    faiqa44posted 10 years ago

im a user of hubpages... faiqa44.. i wrte an artcl on hubpages before 4 days..ths name lingustics and psycholinguistics.. its aprove..  bt u dnt giv me my earning.. why? im w8ng. where is my mony?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Read the learning center.  Read the faq section.  Read the TOS. 

You should have done all of that already, but the answers are there if you choose to read.  A quick quote from the learning center:

"In short, if you came to HubPages to make tons of money very quickly, you should probably find another place."

faiqa44posted 10 years agoin reply to this

another place mean? what is another place? whts name and method of it?

1. Solaras profile image97
          Solarasposted 10 years agoin reply to this

When you grow up you will understand...

2. Barbara Kay profile image74
      Barbara Kayposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If you want to earn money here, you need to go back to your article and make the first word in each sentence a capital letter. You need to check the punctuation  at the end of each sentence too. Please don't take offence. I am trying to help you.

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

Sho me the $!

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 10 years ago

Hubpages doesn't pay you to write here. You write, then you put adverts on, then you earn from the adverts (usually that means the more traffic you get, the more money you get.)

how can put adverts ? plz tel me method.

4. relache profile image71
    relacheposted 10 years ago

faiqa44, your profile says you are a resident of Pakistan.

PayPal does not provide services to residents of Pakistan. 

PayPal is the only way HubPages issues payments.

Deleted

1. quiterandom profile image67
        quiterandomposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Buddy, you don't get paid for writing an article. You get paid by advertisements that are placed on the article.

How many views has your 3 day old article had, and have you incorporated AdSense, eBay or amazon into it? All I see is one advertisement on the right that I believe belongs to hubpages, not your account..

hmmm.. ok thnx

1. quiterandom profile image67
            quiterandomposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Create at least 10 good hubs.
            Then follow the directions here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense
            Wait to be approved.
            Or, if you have your own website already, attempt to get approved for adsense on that site, and then use the adsense account here.

2. relache profile image71
        relacheposted 10 years agoin reply to this

That means that either your brother can earn money (and pay taxes) from your articles, or you're committing PayPal fraud which an awesome way to lose your PayPal account.

5. zeeshan0506 profile image60
    zeeshan0506posted 10 years ago

There is no such place. you need to be patient.
    You either need to create more than 10 information rich, unique articles to get adsense or ..............

Deleted

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Is this text talk? Do you use text talk in your hubs or is that just here in the forum? What language is that?

6. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

1. NateB11 profile image87
      NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Lol. And now I'm hearing the Twilight Zone theme.

1. profile image0

I obviously don't know much about all this stuff, but I think it's safe to say they're spamming?

1. NateB11 profile image87
          NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yep. Something definitely not right.

1. profile image0

They are both following this dude. http://ranafaheem.hubpages.com/#followers . None of them have more than 1 hub.

2. zeeshan0506 profile image60
          zeeshan0506posted 10 years agoin reply to this

no we are not spamming. we are just talking in different language i.e Urdu

1. profile image0

Google translate called this language "English".

1. zeeshan0506 profile image60

big_smile
              no actually alphabetic of Urdu language is complete different but we can write them in English too that is what we call Roman Urdu

1. profile image0

I voted for "civil engineering" cause being civil is very important these days.

thanks.

2. Writer Fox profile image31
                Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You can only use English on HubPages and that includes the forum.  The staff is not equipped with translators and must supervise all content on this site.  They can only do that in English.  And any articles you write must be in perfect English or they will not be featured for search engines, which means you won't make any money on them.

1. profile image0

It was ok when you were only speaking in Urdu, but then you went Roman Urdu and that was really over the line.

thank you for letting me know. I'm new to hub pages. I'll keep in mind

1. Writer Fox profile image31
                    Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The HubPages website has a large audience of visitors from India (1,273,762 per month) and from Pakistan (142,463 per month).  So, if you want to write things specifically about your culture, you can find a readership here.  Just write in English or if you need to use a foreign word (occasionally), provide the English translation.

yar seedhi c bat hy kafi mehnat krni parti hy. 10 sy ziada article likho phir adsense programme hy jo google run krta hy aur wo sub sy ziada pay krta hy agr account mil gy to kuch earning ho sakti hy warna mushkil hy
              koi quesiton
              Translation in Enlish
              For earning you need to work hard. Write more than ten articles and then apply for adsense. Adsense i google product. Adsense will pay you something otherwise it is difficult smile

1. profile image0

You know there are many Asian viewers, I can't believe you didn't include a few of the Asian translations. There could possibly be a Russian and African as well. I'm not sure why we have chosen to leave so many ppl out.

she was talking in Urdu. This is my mother tongue. and English is my second Language. She commented in Urdu and I replied in Urdu. I don't see any difficulty in getting this point

1. profile image0

No, you're good. Im just pointless.

2. faiqa44 profile image61

ok thnx Zeshan

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)