I'm afraid...

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

I will not be able to visit on HP's anymore.
    I almost missed this incredible email that somehow slipped into my "spam" folder.
    Now that I am a multi-millionaire, I will not have the time to post as I will be completing and publishing my first book. It was lovely meeting all you lovely ppl.
    Can you believe I almost missed this?!

"Attention,
    We have concluded to effect your payment of $2.8Million, through western union, but the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00 daily.until the funds is completely transferred. Kindly Contact Western union Agent:
    Mr. Anthony Ogene
    Tel: +229 68867212
    E-mail:(anthony_ogene@yahoo.fr)

tell him to give you the MTCN, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5,000.00 Pls let me know as soon as you received all your funds,$2.8Million,
    Regerd
    Mr.Frank Williams"

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

You're not going to believe it, but it happened again. Apparently my spam folder is a treasure trove of wealth beyond my imagination! How had I missed this for so long? Maybe you should all check your spam folders too!

"I am Mrs Betty Rawlings; A United States Citizen, 58 years old. I reside here in Perth Amboy NJ, My residential address is as follows 482 SAYRE AVE NO,2 PERTH AMBOY 08861 Apt 305, New Jersey, United States.  I am thinking of relocating since I am now wealthy.

Well I will have to let the cat out of the bag and let this great news known to you, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in awards in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had spent over $80,000.00 of my life savings while in the USA trying to get my payment but all to no avail.

After all this series of criminal acts that happened to me, I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents as I was directed to meet with one Barrister Larry Gold who happens to be a member of the Compensation Award Committee in Nigeria. I contacted him and he explained everything to me in detailed information’s, He said whoever is contacting us through emails, Phone or whichever means are fake.

Barr. Larry Gold took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. With great joy in my heart right now I am the happiest woman on planet earth, I received my compensation funds of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only).

Moreover, Barr. Larry Gold showed me the full list and information’s of receivers that has been scheduled to receive their payments but are yet to receive it, While going through this list carefully I saw your name, email address and other information’s as one of the beneficiaries, for this reason I have decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not in any way with your funds and won't stop taking money from you, these people are only stealing from you.

Right now I will advise that you contact Barrister Larry Gold, You can contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE NIGERIA,

NAME: LARRY GOLD
      EMAIL: barr.larrygoldconsult1@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you all sort of lies as your funds is not in anyways with them. They are only taking advantage of you and they will not stop until you have nothing just like they did to me in the past, The only money I paid after I met Barrister Larry Gold is just $200 for the paper works, take note of that.

(NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY DELIVERY OR COURIER CHARGE IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $200 FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE/ ENDORSEMENT CHARGE AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WILL BE REACHING YOU THROUGH THE REGULAR MAIL SERVICE.)

Once again I urge you to stop contacting those people for your own good, I will advise you to contact Barr. Larry Gold so that he will help and give you guideline until your funds is delivered to you. Instead of dealing with those people that will be turning you around and asking for different kind of upfront money to complete your transaction, I will advise that you contact only Barr. Larry Gold.

Thank You and Remain Blessed."

2. profile image0

Hmmm... apparently there are also some local.. not so nice girls that want to do unmentionable things to/with me. Unlike my great new found wealth, this is more of an oddity.

3. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 10 years ago

I don't mind rich, fat women (I imagine you will gorge on croutons now). I don't care if they swing both ways either.

I would like to point out though, that you can double your money by sending it all to me.

When I say double I mean more like double or nothing. Or just nothing.

1. profile image0

I had no idea! So if I send all my money to you, it will double?! Could this day get any better?!

edit: croutons = love

1. Will Apse profile image88
        Will Apseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes. It can get better.

1. profile image0

Yours is almost over... maybe you've got something planned... if not, it's not getting any better for you.

4. profile image0

On a side note, I was thinking about starting a "billybuc" style thread about you. I think it is time you received the positive feedback you deserve. I know your posts make me happy, surely there are other folks on here dying to share the love. Just say the word. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)