Google AdSense Success Stories

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Darksage profile image62
    Darksageposted 10 years ago

Looking forward for my application to be accepted by Google. Well it has been rejected many times, but I continue to make more hubs just because it's fun and I love writing. I would like to know your different success stories not just about Google Adsense application but rather, I want to know your success stories and how you gained that success. It would surely inspire me to be a better writer. Thanks smile

1. moonlake profile image81
      moonlakeposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have been on the internet for many years and had a site that I started I think in 1998. When I applied for Adsense and gave them my site I had no problem being approved and that was about 3 years ago. It may have been easier at that time to be approved I don't know. Just keep trying you will get there.

Darksageposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yeah a lot of people before got their adsense account easily, but of course, they put some hardwork into it. Writing is not an easy job, you always have to squeeze your brain for juice everytime you write. Anyways, nice job smile And yes I'll keep hanging in here.

2. JG11Bravo profile image73
    JG11Bravoposted 10 years ago

As Adsense goes, I just finally got that approved myself.  As for other success stories, I don't know what you call "success" exactly, but frankly I take the frequent comments on my hubs that go something like "I had no idea...." or "I learned...." as a win.
    Financially, back a few years ago I had a good run with a tattooing website doing some ghost writing that turned out to be pretty lucrative. Made enough just writing four articles a week to get by on.

You have an awesome profile, I myself is a lover of history and I love what you have in your page. Lots of good information. No wonder you got yours approved.

1. JG11Bravo profile image73
        JG11Bravoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I had to get up to around 30 before I managed to get it approved, so hold out some hope.  Thank you, by the way.  My topics bounce around pretty hard, but I always come back to history.

3. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 10 years ago

When I applied for adsense a few years ago it was pretty easy because I did so through Blogger. Since then their policies have changed and it has become harder to get approved.

I think the best thing to do once you have been approved is to stick to the rules. Read all their policies and guidelines. Ask questions which you do not understand in Google forums .

If you suspect invalid clicks on your account report it to them first. One way to know if something is off is to check your adsense account daily and see whether or not there is any suspicious activity. Sudden spike in income can be a sign that you are being spammed. For instance, if you usually earn a dollar per day and all of a sudden your earning spike to $20 you should report that and ask them to investigate.

As far as success is concerned, it will take a while for you to make your first Adsense payout. I suggest adding a blog to your portfolio along with HP. After you have established your online presence your income will increase.

Thank you for the Tip! I might try it sometime smile Where are your recommended sites to blog on?

1. Cardisa profile image87
        Cardisaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I use Wordpress and Blogger. Both are highly recommended but I find Blogger sends me more traffic.

Blogger allows ads and other HTML but the free WP doesn't. In order to monetize your WP you must get a hosting account and use a WP template on it.

My first choice would be Blogger.com because it's easy to use and it belongs to Google.

Thank you! I might start when I have time smile

4. passionate77 profile image57
    passionate77posted 10 years ago

i haven't applied for Google AdSense account yet as i read here at hubpages that people from Asia are not being accepted easily and they need a good amount of content here in form of featured quality hubs so i am just waiting for hitting 25 or more posts to apply for Google AdSense then. blessings to all who got succeeded with their account approval so easily.

1. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Adsense guideline states that Asian residents need to wait at least sis months and in that time need to build their online presence. I would suggest monetizing hubs with eBay and Amazon until Adsense approval.

2. Darksage profile image62

I didn't have a hard time to feature my hubs here in Asia, but when it comes to my adsense account, well, it's not yet approved so we'll see.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)