God wants to save all away from satan through"The Warning"

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (49 posts)
  1. BigJulesMags profile image69
    BigJulesMagsposted 10 years ago

"Our lady" is an expression for the Virgin Mary, generally, that is worshipped as a goddess in almost all sects of Catholicism.  I grew up with the stuff, Catholics then have "sightings" of the virgin all over the globe...

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I know.   It's a phenomenon that's worrisome.   By phenomenon I don't mean the "appearances" of Mary,  but I mean the phenomenon that people actually believe she does appear and that she speaks to them..........

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 10 years ago

Starting with John the Baptist (whose ministry was foretold by the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 40:3)------in Matthew 3: 1&2--------

"In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judea,
    And saying, 'Repent ye:  for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.'"

John was "predicting" the ministry of Jesus and His crucifixion and resurrection!   (And by the way, in the book of John (the other John, disciple of Jesus), we learn that Jesus wasn't just a prophet, but that He was also God in the flesh!

John the Baptist foretold about Jesus.   And Jesus preached the same message of Repentance.   And He died for the sins of all mankind, anyone who would accept His free gift.    Then He raised from the dead as He said He would, and showed Himself to many people on earth afterward as proof of His resurrection, and then returned to heaven to be with the Father.

The reason I'm emphasizing that is because it is HIS sacrifice that IS "the gift" that you're trying to speak of!   And the Bible gives us the warning that we need!   We, as Christians, are to tell people about His sacrifice and resurrection.   THAT event is the gift and the warning!    Not some "new" prophecy from some earthly person.    If people don't wake up and repent at the memory of His awesome sacrifice,  then they're not open to repentance and forgiveness,  I believe!   
    But it would be nice if we were given those "15 minutes" or so to repent, wouldn't it??!!     But the Bible doesn't say anything about that, so we shouldn't assume we will have that time to repent!    Yes, we are to be ready at all times!   You definitely got that part right!   But that is in advance of His second (and last) coming,  not in advance of what you call "The Warning" that some "lady" has given with added assumed details that may or may not even be true.

1. denden mangubat profile image69
      denden mangubatposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Jesus instructed this prophet to just be  silent , accept the ridicule and pray for the salvation of allt.the important is to whether we believe this messages or not we may know that these messages are true when "The Warning" comes.

1. profile image0

Which "prophet" did He instruct to be silent?

3. profile image0

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
    1Thessalonians 4: 13-18:
    King James Version (KJV)

"13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

4. profile image0

And this is very important-------------

1 Thessalonians 5:1-24

King James Version (KJV)

"5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

19 Quench not the Spirit.

20 Despise not prophesyings.

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it."

That tells us that the Lord will come "as a thief in the night", meaning we don't know when and we will have no advance warning except what the Bible has already given us!   Of course, Christians give that same warning all the time to people!   So it is an on-going witness, testimony, warning.   

Notice it doesn't say anything about "up to 15 minutes" of personal chat with the Savior in a chance to get forgiveness!    So we can't count on that at all!   And we should never hint that a sinner will have that second chance!   We don't know.   And we shouldn't play with their emotions nor their spirits and souls like that!

Matter of fact, it is my understanding that this event will occur so fast that it's gonna be a done deal really quickly!   We're supposed to believe in Him NOW, recognizing His great Love and sacrifice for us, and we're supposed to bow down to Him NOW instead of thinking we're gonna have time to repent when He comes back!    The Bible says "Today" is the day of salvation,  while we're alive and on this earth.      It is my understanding that He is coming back in Judgement this next time, not for a second chance at salvation.   If we don't choose to Love Him now,  recognize His great sacrifice,  then why would He give us a second chance then?    And why would the Bible tell us to warn people all our lives, all their lives,  only to make His sacrifice and our witness of no avail by saying He's gonna witness to them when He comes back?     

The Lord is the God of Love,  but He is also the God of Judgement;  He is perfect and Holy and He proved His Love for us all when He allowed Himself to be scourged, whipped and mocked and led bleeding to a Cross where He suffered so much and died for us!      It is selfishness and mockery to put forth the idea that He's gonna save everyone no matter what at the "end of time"!    If He was gonna do that, then there was no need for Him to be sacrificed!      The Bible commands us to Love the Lord!    He cannot be used and manipulated.    This is serious business, not a thing to be played with nor a thing to make assumptions about.   We MUST take the Bible's word for this.

The verses say not to "despise prophesying",  yes indeed!    But you'll notice that the next verse says "Prove all things"!

Please consider this.  It's hugely important.  It is, in fact, the single most important thing in the world!   It is a matter of Life and death.

Read the Bible instead of just listening to some person's or some website's writings!   And after you do,  tell me if you find more information in the Bible about this, because I want to hear it;  maybe you will find more about this than I posted, even;  and then I'd love to hear it and discuss it.   smile

the warning will come first then the coming of Jesus.the warning will tell us to ready ourselves for the celebration and also to show our state of souls who are in sins.but we cannot tell when Jesus will come back. even Jesus do not  know when He will come back but because of the warning we may now know that the coming of the Son of god is occuring very soon after the warning happens.this is the Gift of god to humanity to save laa even the hardest sinners.

this is the gift of god to save all souls even the hardest sinners

1. profile image0

Well, I can understand what you're trying to do and why you're doing it,  I really can!
          It's similar to those Christians who believe that there will be a literal "tribulation" period where rebellious souls will be given the chance (under great persecution) to dedicate their lives to the Lord.   The Bible does speak about a tribulation;  it's just not clear as to how and exactly when and even if this will literally take place.   And no preacher or prophet that I've heard yet have Biblically proven their views at all.

It's highly likely that if someone has gone that far into rebellion,  and refused to recognize the Love that Jesus showed on the Cross........it's seems highly likely that they just won't give a whit about a "second chance".   Now, I do believe that the Lord is merciful and that He gives us all the chance, and many of us "second chances", yes.   I've had more than my share of chances already!   And I thank God for them!     But it is my understanding that He isn't a respecter of persons;  it's my understanding that He gives everyone equal chance.    Is that not so?     And in your scenario,  He would be giving the people who happened to be alive at the time of His return a "special" chance that the people who had died previously in their sins didn't have!   Isn't that so?    Unless He raised those previous people from their graves and gave them that chance.   But the problem with that is that (it's my understanding) that we must choose Him while we're alive,  not after we've died.    The Bible says it's appointed unto man once to die, and after that comes the Judgement.   So........I still see "Maria's"  prophecy as unBiblical and just an attempt to make herself famous and make money.

What say you?

And please please let's discuss this Biblically.   Please read the Scriptures on this before we can rightly discuss it anymore!?

in the messages maria is not allowed to defend these messages to avoid division.it should be spread all over the world whether we believe this or not.God calls all religion who honors the Father to pray for the salvation whether you buy the book or did not believe the book.for those who belive in these messages God did not allow us to quote verses in the bible to justify another.we are instructed to just keep on silent and pray for the salvation of mankind.Jesus tells maria to follow Him when He was questioned by the pharisees or priests to  not answer their question  so that they will not find any reasons accused against her.

please understand me i am not good in english

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
              Mark Knowlesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wot language u is good in to tel us wot god sed?

2. SwordofManticorE profile image69
          SwordofManticorEposted 10 years agoin reply to this

There will not be another coming of Christ. The second coming already happened AD70 with the end of the Jewish religion and the end of the old covenant. The beginning of the new covenant is when Christ returned. His second coming was spiritually, not literally.

2. denden mangubat profile image69

i invite you to read all the messages before concluding, then when you finish reading them all, i ask you to pray to God that is this really coming from you Lord?please include humility when you ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

5. profile image0

denden mangubat, 

Here is some information I pulled up by going to that website you got the "prophecy" from and searching for her writings--------

" NEW LARGER FONT – easier to read Do you believe that the Second Coming of Christ will take place in your lifetime? According to this book this generation will witness the Second Coming of Christ. Here you will find a series of divine messages a European woman, known as Maria Divine Mercy, says she has received from God daily since 8th November 2010. Although Maria had little knowledge of the Bible the messages are littered with numerous biblical references, codes and secrets including: The messages are to be known as The Book of Truth, foretold in the Book of Daniel God the Father has given her The Seal of the Living God prayer of protection against the Antichrist foretold in Book of Revelation The Roman Catholic Church will collapse and be taken over by The False Prophet who will also take over all Christian churches. The Second Coming will herald the New Jerusalem, the New Paradise on Earth Satan will be banished for 1,000 years • Jesus, the Lamb of God, is now opening the Seals and the secrets contained in the Book of Revelation through his 7th Messenger.
    Compare Products

You have no items to compare.
    My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart."

That "European woman,  Maria Divine Mercy"......... is trying to sell books.   Books, I will remind you, that aren't the Holy Bible.    There is only one Gospel Book that's true and pure and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that is the Holy Bible.
    Please be careful about what you read and who you listen to.

please read the messages to know why is she selling books and that why there is is this another book created and that we already know that the bible is the only book given by God to us.please read all the messages before concluding

1. profile image0

I will,  IF you will read the Bible first before taking her messages as Gospel!    See if they line up with Scripture!    I'm not interested in reading her messages first!    Do you know why?    Because that information I found said that SHE herself isn't going by the Holy Bible's words!    It just says her books are "littered with Bible passages"..............

I'm sorry if you think I'm being harsh,  but I'm only trying to exhort you to read the Holy Word of God.    Unless you do,  unless you compare people's writings with the Bible, you won't have any power to discern falsehoods when you see them, nor to test the spirits from whence any prophecy comes.    She calls herself the "7th messenger", is that right?    Okay............test that by the Bible's words, please!    Is that woman prophesied about in the Bible?    I've never heard it if she is!   And it says she has the "seal of the Living God prayer of protection"....?    Oh dear............

And I hate to tell ya this-----but----writing books and making a website that sells those books isn't "being silent"!  LOL

i want you to know that don't buy her books because you will just waste your money.do you know that the contained of those books can be read free through that website.all contained in the book is the same in the website.so what is the purpose of those books if we can just read them free through that website?how will she profit?please read all the messages.it is okay to read and scrutinize if you want.BY THE WAY,SHE RECEIVE A PROPHECY THAT THERE WILL BE GREAT EARTHQUAKES TO HAPPEN IN CHINA AND RUSSIA ONE AFTER ANOTHER.if this will not happen we will  know that maria is fake.the earthquakes is the Father's intervention.

2. profile image0

Are you gonna read the Bible?

Do you understand what prophecy is?

When I quote the Holy Bible telling people what the Word of God says,  I'm prophesying!
        If you quote the actual Holy Bible and tell people what that Word of God says, you'll be prophesying!
        Please notice that that's where prophecy comes from!   It's not anything "new" that we say,  it's simply following the Bible's prophecy that's already there!   We are not to interject new ideas or projections that aren't backed up by the Bible.
        Now, it's critical that we quote it AND explain it in context with the entire context of what the Bible says and means!   We can't just pull up a quote that's not clear and dream up an interpretation of it.   We MUST take it all in context.   Whole new false religions have been formed by omitting context and/or just taking one or a few Scriptures and declaring them to be exact full theological basis for a particular belief.   

Many many authors write books, including so-called "prophets, many of whom are self-proclaimed prophets only.    And the people who read those books are being asked basically to take the words of that author as Gospel.    Many fall into that trap.    What happens is that the author,  even one claiming to "be silent",  is gathering a base of followers who, if they don't compare the books with the Holy Bible, end up putting themselves into the position of defending the "prophet" instead of defending the Word of God.   Quite manipulative, really.   So of course the prophet can sit back and claim God told 'em to "be silent".......while they let their readers stick up for them.   They don't have to defend themselves nor prove that they're telling the truth Biblically!    And that's how some cults are formed!   It's how the Seventh Day Adventists came to believe that Ellen G. White was a true prophet---------they didn't (and most don't still) compare her embellished writings with the Holy Bible.

there will never be another Bible because God did not allow that.but the book is just a compilation of the many messages she receive.sorry brenda i cannot explained you through long english but here is one of the messages given to maria

So many good and holy priests who have joined together to pull these Messages apart

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013
          My dearly beloved daughter, there are so many good and holy priests who have joined together to pull these Messages apart, but they do not have the qualifications or the knowledge to do so. Their path is to serve God. They must not allow themselves to be contaminated like this, because this poses danger for those souls who recognise My Voice in these Messages.

While parading New Age practices of the spirit, many priests believe that their knowledge of spirituality means that they have the talent to recognise a true prophet of God. So far removed are they from Me, that they cannot discern My Holy Word. I have not given them such graces, because pride stands in their way.

To those of you, sacred servants of Mine, who plot, scheme and use the badge of your holy office in the service of God, as a means to turn your parishioners away from My Word, know that you will be punished. You do not truly know Me. You are not loyal to Me. You are ignorant of spiritual knowledge and you do not have the authority to publicly humiliate, pour scorn upon others or belittle anyone in My Name.

Each one of you will have to answer to Me. I will punish you, not for your disbelief, but for the sin of pride, which makes you believe that you know more about spiritual matters than I, Jesus Christ, Your Master. How you wound Me. How you disappoint Me, because your betrayal has hurt My Mission, the last of its kind. For every sinner you pull away from Me, you will have to take on responsibility for their souls. And then, with a heaviness of heart, you will have to answer these questions, when the Truth is made known to you.

Why did you reject My Cup when you were given the Truth, with love and trust, and when you knew in your heart that this was from Me? Why did you then try to destroy My Messages? Have you any idea as to the seriousness of the Holy vows you took in My Name? You must now go on retreat and read My Crusade Prayers. If you do this, then I will give you My blessing and the power of discernment. But only those with humble hearts can come to Me.

Go back. Then come to Me naked. Leave all your jaundiced views, your biased opinion and your assessment of these Messages, based on hearsay, gossip and innuendo, behind you. When that day comes, I will baptise you anew and you will become pure again. Your souls will become like little ones and with a craving hunger for My Presence.

I await your response. I Am all Loving. I Am all Merciful. Come to Me. I Am all you need.

Your Jesus

1. profile image0

It's pretty obvious that the woman (Maria or whatever her real name is)......has something against the Catholic priests!   She is kinda judging them.   She's also, it seems, trying to exhort them to come back to Christ,  which is good, because the Catholic Church priests need that (as do many leaders in all Churches!).   
            But again, she is taking one false set of prophecies and trying to replace them with her OWN false set of prophecies!

Here's a link to a Catholic website (just as "Maria" is supposedly Catholic, correct?) that talks about this controversy.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-ak … vine-mercy

This is not good. 
            I'm sorry,  but I hope you can see that........

I am all FOR debunking the false stuff in the Catholic Church, just as I am all FOR debunking the false stuff in Protestant Churches!    I'm Baptist,  considered a "Protestant",  and I've seen many Pastors and other leaders who exhibit pride from the pulpits and who speak things they can't prove are Biblical!    And if that woman "Maria" can show the Catholic Church or ANY Church the error of their ways, then more power to her!   BUT I don't see her power as coming from the Holy Spirit, because as I said,  her words don't hold a true line with the Bible's words!    So it's kinda like the blind trying to lead the blind.

6. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 10 years ago

Surely do enjoy watching you religionists argue over this stuff. Almost like you can't agree wot god sed.............

Do it some more. big_smile

we are not arguing we are just clarifying things.the only thing that are cleared to us is that Jesus died for our sins and He is our personal Saviour.

1. profile image0

Correct. 
        And of course we totally agree on those facts about Jesus!   Amen!  smile

What I'm telling you is that it does matter what information is presented to those lost souls!    We shouldn't tell them anything that's not Biblically factual.

brenda please pray for the salvation of mankind everyday even if you don't believe in these messages.

1. profile image0

Thank you for reminding me!   I will try to do that!   I already do make that a top priority, and I should make it THE top priority!   That is indeed the entire reason for Jesus's sacrifice------to offer salvation to the world!   smile

thanks God bless you

1. profile image0

God bless you as well,  immensely and intensely as you go through life!  smile
                And I will be praying for more wisdom for you,  and for more wisdom for myself as well!   Because we all need that if we are to get stronger in our witness to lost souls!

1. Mark Knowles profile image58

Well you have certainly manged to push me and many others away from Christianity Brenda. Thanks. wink

2. Mark Knowles profile image58

LOL Is that so? Guess you didn't read what the Divorced Lady Preacher said to you huh? lol

1. profile image0

Now now.   We're not here to cut me down personally. 
          Oh wait---maybe YOU are, as usual. 
          Hmmm..
          Well, I  look at it this way-----if God is willing to save this "divorced lady 'preacher'",  then it's certain that He is willing to save ANYBODY who is willing to Love Him!    Even hard-hearted ones like you, Mark.

2. profile image0

Hi Mark!   Long time no see!
      Praise the Lord!   Thank you Mark for giving me this opportunity to tell you that God Loves you and I Love you with His Love!  smile

7. profile image0

denden mangubat,

here's some more pieces of Scripture that speaks about this subject.

In Luke 9: 25 & 26, Jesus said--------

"For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
    For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory,  and in his Father's, and of the holy angels."

I don't see that as indicating any "second chance" during Jesus's return!   Jesus is very stern there, very serious.   He's gonna be ashamed of whoever doesn't believe in and trust Him.    That day that He comes back will be Judgement Day, according to my understanding and according to those words of His.
    That description of the Second Coming aligns with other Scripture which talks about Him coming back with the Holy angels.

yes Jesus will come back with angels in the clouds but He is not allowed by the Father to step to the ground according to the messages.

8. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
    LeslieAdrienneposted 10 years ago

Hello Brenda, Hello Mark - I see nothing has changed......
    Let's be honet Mark... you and many others were never in the vicinity of Christianity. You are just looking for a way to test Brenda's patience. It won't work because everytime you come against her, she simply forgives you and asks God to reveal Himself to you. And, no matter how long it takes, He will.
    Love you.....

don't worry the love of Jesus will prevail.

2. Mark Knowles profile image58

Please stop lying about me. Odd - usually she tells me I am lost and in rebellion. And - truly - it was this that originally pushed me away from your irrational belief system. Odd you need to accuse me of lying -  No wonder you guys cause so many fights. sad

If you loved me, you would accept me as I am instead of threatening me with being forced to believe garbage as you do. But - I forgive you. You know not what you do, no matter how many times I explain it to you. wink

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8270462_f248.jpg

WE are ONE........Artificial religious concepts are total non sequiturs in their premises............when will humankind REALIZE THAT!

3. profile image0

Hi lady!
      Sorry I didn't "see" ya on here earlier!    You are a sweetie,  and I thank God for your fellowship and encouragement!    I hope you're doing great and are immensely and intensely Blessed!   smile

9. Zelkiiro profile image87
    Zelkiiroposted 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleSyVFNJgM

Hmm...I'm not sure I see your message anywhere in "The Warning." There are plenty of Orwellian themes, but not really anything you mentioned.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)