2009 Sexy Hot Hubbers Hub

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (53 posts)
  1. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

It's that time again. Hubbers are talking about who is the hottest hubber. So without further ado let's get this started.

This year please send just one pic to me at dorsidiaz gmail com.
    Make sure you add what name you want your pic to be attached to (could be your real name, avatar name or both)
    Please include your profile link so I can add that in the hub.

Let's do this and have some fun again! Last years hub was a blast!
    ( we have lots of new hubbers so please don't be shy anyone, also this year we will have a poll!!)

BTW this hub is in FUN, and keep in mind that the word "sexy" can mean many things, including adorable photos, funny photos, photo shopped images, so let's get creative!

2. k@ri profile image83
    k@riposted 14 years ago

You did an extremely nice job on last year's!  I can't wait to see this year's.  Thanks for taking this project on!  big_smile

1. Dorsi profile image86
      Dorsiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Kari, are you going to join in the fun?

1. k@ri profile image83
        k@riposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Until I read your hub, I would have said no...now, I'm thinking about it...Thanks for asking!  smile

3. dohn121 profile image80
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Can new Hubbers vote?

1. Dorsi profile image86

of course!

4. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Is the hub limited only to new people?

1. Dorsi profile image86

No this is for everyone Sweetie so send another pic in! I think I might photoshop or morph one of my pictures this year. There were some really funny ones last year...hehehehehe...

(and BTW everyone the hub last year was made after a big brouhah in the forums about all the "sexy picture hubs" that seemed to be dominating last years pages here, it was in total fun and we all had a great time so join in!)

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You girls are so clever with ya morphies ,you really are!! smile

5. viryabo profile image92
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

I'm curious.

6. funride profile image68
    funrideposted 14 years ago

This year I´m in for the win big_smile

Hey Dorsi, I´m glad you´re still into that sexy pictures hubs thing tongue lol

I can´t wait to see all the other contenders` pictures cool

1. Dorsi profile image86

Hehehehehe....I'm off and running again with ideas. So far we have you, blondepoet,roobee and colebabie, and I must say that some of the pics are NOT what one would expect,,, ha!

Sexy can mean many things, as you will all see.....(suspense and drum roll)

Come on everyone, submit your photos. Don't be shy, here is your chance to show off the real you, whether it be funny, sexy, or ????

Let's see those pics everyone!!! (we will leave this hub open for awhile, I want as many people to join in as possible)

mail them to    dorsidiaz gmail com

1. jenblacksheep profile image68
        jenblacksheepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh I have a great set of photos to pick from. They are hysterical. Might have to email a couple and then you can just pick whichever you think is best.

7. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Should be heaps of fun can't wait have posted smile smile

8. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

I just went outside.  High noon in Texas.  I think I am the hottest hubber.  It is 100 degrees in the shade.

1. trooper22 profile image59
      trooper22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

I spent a year in Iraq and that cured me of any desire to live in the South.  I'll take -40 F over 90+ any day.  I can always put on more clothes and can only take so many off smile

9. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

This sounds like so much fun Dorsi!  I am definitely in, and thanks for creating this fun hub project for us all.  Hopefully your sexy hub can garner some traffic from those searching for celebrities smile.

10. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

I so loved last year's 'sexy hot' hub (wasn't here then, but had the pleasure of reading it recently). Great idea, and so nicely put together. I may just have to join this time, if you'll have me! I'll send a pic of me at my sexiest (which may or may not reflect the usual definition of 'sexy'). Whether or not I'm included, I'll eagerly await this one since I know it will be sweet and funny!!!

11. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

So cute. You have my entry smile

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's my vote taken care of smile

1. Colebabie profile image59
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha. My pic is goofy. It's not your typical "sexy"

1. profile image48

Sexy isn't just a pair of boobs hanging out, or a skirt up ones ass, sexy is much more than that. Sexy can be being witty, sexy can be the personality, sexy can just be being goofy.

Ya still got my vote beach chick smile

And I totally went to the beach yesterday to see the space shuttle go off, but it got cancelled! They're going to try again today. So back to the beach I go! smile

1. profile image48

Its pissing with rain here, you so love rubbing my nose in it doncha smile

Have fun lol !

Ok you jinxed me because it got canceled again!! Grrr! But the beach was nice smile

2. kmackey32 profile image65
            kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok good, cuz I aint got no boobs....

2. fortunerep profile image68
        fortunerepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I second that vote

12. ReuVera profile image81
    ReuVeraposted 14 years ago

It's rather challenging, isn't it? I'm in! I'm curious to see what you can actually figure out of me big_smile big_smile big_smile nobody here knows me from ALL my angles,  really big_smile big_smile big_smile

13. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Hmmm Would you like a bikini pic?? lol

oh gosh I havent been in a bikini since I was 12 lol

But I so love and respect you Dorsi for your attitude on 'what is sexiness'!!! yer right its not about hangin it all out there ,its all kinds of attributes , why even a happy open smile can be sexy.

Ok Im gonna look now...

1. kmackey32 profile image65

Oh You can do it. Im 33. LOL

Nah my boobs are too big , Id fill the whole screen lol

Oh, I don't have boobs. lol

I just took a pic of me in a bikini but im not sure if I like it..

14. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Can I just enter my ab....I only have one ab but it's a big one.  smile

15. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

Just abs are ok, bikinis are OK, whatever you consider sexy..lol..

16. RooBee profile image82

Hahahah..ab...hahaha..good one!! lol

17. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

Just wanted to let y'all know I will be working on the hub still. I have everyones pictures that have been submitted so far. They are great everyone!

I just started a new job so I've been in training and haven't been writing for the last week....so...the hub is in progress everyone!

18. RooBee profile image82

You're awesome! Take your time, no worries. Good luck w/ your new job!

1. Dorsi profile image86

Thanks Roobee! I got hired as a photographer to take pictures of newborn babies in the hospital. How cool is that?!!

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is a fantastic job. Congratulations!  Take your time on the hub.  We'll be here when it is ready!  Thanks.

1. RooBee profile image82
          RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I second that! Sounds like an incredibly cool job!!!!

19. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

I'm BAAACCKK!!! I'm so sorry I have been off the net for several weeks now but am back now and ready to finish the sexy hub! Please send in pics everyone and for those that have sent in pics thanks - I've got them.
    Sexy writers unite....hehehehehe....

20. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

::Lifts drink in the air:: To Sexiness!!

21. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Dorsi, can we nominate someone for inclusion?

1. Dorsi profile image86

You can ask them to send their pics to me, we are all sexy so no one gets excluded from this hub!! Writers are by nature sexy...lol...

22. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

Any more writers that would like to be in this years 2009 Sexy Hubber Hub? You can send a pic to me at dorsidiaz  gmail.com

Sexy can be anything, remember that!!

23. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

What a sexy idea. Count me in. Let's have a sexay partay.

1. Dorsi profile image86

OK so where's your pic party boy? Send me your sexiest to dorsidiaz gmail com

lol.....

1. zadrobi profile image61
        zadrobiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He he I sent it to you right when I posted last. If you didn't get it just let me know smile

1. Dorsi profile image86

Got it!!

24. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

List of hubbers so far...come on people I want more pictures of all you HAWT writers!!

We have:
    Blondepoet
    Roobee
    Colebabie
    Funride

If I'm missing you please contact me. Send me your sexy pics at dorsidiaz  gmail.com

If you participated last year you can participate again! Misha where are you?

25. Dorsi profile image86
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

SEXY HUB IS UP. Sorry for the looooooonng delay guys and gals. Life has been a roller coaster the last few months. Writing has eluded me....sigh....

ENJOY!!!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)