I NEED HELP

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)
  1. MidniteRider001 profile image56
    MidniteRider001posted 10 years ago

When I bought into this, they made it SOUND SO EASY!!! For Me...It Is Not...HELLLLLPPP!!!

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Your adventure begins here. smile

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If money is needed fast, I suggest you also sign up with bubblews.com, a site where you just need to write posts of 500 characters or more.
      But hey, this is an 'everyday expert' site, and everyone is good at something.
      Write about what you know, in your best English, add some photos, preferably of your own, and you can eventually make some earnings here.
      Your posts (or hubs, a we call them) should be evergreen, (on a topic that will still be relevant tomorrow, next year or in 10 years time). Write them, with at least 700 words, add media like polls, photos, video etc and if they hit a target audience you can still be making money for years to come, without doing much more work.
      Write a few hubs, because the more you write, the better you get, and the better you get, the more likely you are to  garner traffic. The more traffic you get, the more you can earn.
      You need to sign up with Google Adsense as an affiliate, and it's a good idea to sign up with Amazon too.
      Maybe your $50 will not be wasted after all. Hubpages is a great site!

3. Dale Hyde profile image82
      Dale Hydeposted 10 years agoin reply to this

HubPages is legit.  I could delve into "other" things, but overall, it is legit.  If you want to earn money quickly however, you will need to do it elsewhere.  It takes TIME as others have mentioned, not days, weeks, but months before you reach a payout. 

For quick cash, on writing, as someone else mentioned, Bubblews is good.   It does not take as long to reach a payout threshold.  Keep in mind that HubPages and Bubblews are not the same type of platform and the content will be different on each.

Start working on being creative here and follow some of the great advice that has already been offered to you and you will make, over time, your 50.00 back that you invested in that "other" endeavor.

Happy Hubbing. smile

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 10 years ago

You are going to need to be a bit more specific.  I mean, the basics are pretty straightforward.  To make a hub go to the top right and click "start a hub".

3. MidniteRider001 profile image56

Been workin on this for almost 7 hours. Gonna give a rest and start over tomorrow. You Really Can Make Money Doin This??? Been Scammed Twice, Can't afford to lose The Money I Paid For This.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You paid to be on this site?  Something is wrong, if that's the case.  No fees are charged to publish here.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

True--if you paid someone to be on Hub Pages, you need a lawyer!

4. Larry khatra profile image66
    Larry khatraposted 10 years ago

yeah it depends quality & quantity. Making one great hub with rich content is more likley to get views and money than 3 uninteresting ones.

5. psycheskinner profile image83

Um, what money did you pay?  This place is free.

1. Larry khatra profile image66
      Larry khatraposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Indeed it is a free site no charges you only get paid via Hubpages program or Adsense you don't, "pay for the site itself."

6. MidniteRider001 profile image56

I signed with this Web Fortune Vault Website. They made things sound so easy for $50 Bucks. But since I don't have a online business, they sent me here so's I could make money enough to come back and spend more money on their money makin Clink Link Programs. Since the have a Money Back Deal, and this thing here is free, guess I'll be getin my money back and try workin this. But yall do make money doin this??? I got my store set up...That part was easy. Guess I'll have to go back to the the beginning of this, cause I wanna make money here!!!

7. psycheskinner profile image83

Web Fortune Vault is a scam.  Cut your losses and move on.
    http://scamxposer.com/scam-review/web-fortune-vault/
    http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/web- … t-or-scam/
    Try getting your money back if you like, but don't hold your breath.

Hubpages is not a scam, but it is not a fast way to earn money.  It takes time and a lot of work to create income here.

8. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years ago

FYI - people don't set up,'stores' on this site. HubPages is a user-generated content site, which means 'members' write the content. There are many thousands of articles here, each written by one of the 77,000 or so writers.

Yes, you can earn money here, but it doesn't happen quickly. Income is primarily through the AdSense program (with Google), or the site's program, which still requires an AdSense account.  To get the AdSense account, you have to have some good content published for a bit of time (it varies), so that isn't a quick process. You can also earn revenue through posting Amazin or eBay capsules.

Hope this helps. It can take quite a while to get a revenue stream started here.

The site admins and community of writers are all great -  there are numerous resources and learning tools, and many writers are happy to answer question here. I'm sorry you signed up with a site that might not be what it claims to be; hope it all works out.

9. Alphadogg16 profile image86
    Alphadogg16posted 10 years ago

This definitely is a process and if you looking for money quick, then you need to sign up for some other sites as well. I believe paid to click/clink link programs are against hubpages policy anyway. As the other Hubbers have stated, just start writing some good content and you will start to make money.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)