At this moment in time which song title sums up your life?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)
  1. leni sands profile image66
    leni sandsposted 10 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8549920.jpg
    Song titles have a funny way of reflecting our lives and how we are feeling as does the music within, when we are sad we listen to sad songs and when we are happy well...if there is a song title out there that reflects your life at this moment in time, what is it, by whom and why?  For me - it would be Hal Ketchum's 'Past the point of rescue'...because life is too hard at the moment...although there is a lot more to it than that!!

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Im sorry Leni, I hope things get better soon.

leni sandsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Beth37 I hope so too, I still wonder what song title sums life up for you...

1. profile image0

I couldn't think of one.

Fair enough but please let me know if you think of one

1. profile image0

There are so many I spose, but I think this as good as any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6csWlQ9dfb4

2. brakel2 profile image74
      brakel2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

My favorite is "Amazing Grace".  My iPhone alarm wakes me to that song every morning. May your problems decrease, may you find joy, and may you have the support you need at this time. Blessings and prayers.   Audrey

3. profile image0
      Kevina Oyatedorposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hope things go well for you real soon. My thoughts and prayers are to you and your family. I like a lot of music and some song titles sum up how I feel when I'm in a mood.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years ago

Leni - so sorry things are overwhelming.  I'm sending prayers your way, and you'll be in my thoughts.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts, Marcy they are really appreciated. I was hoping that some replies might provide me with some songs to listen to - to cheer me up a bit...

3. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 10 years ago

Here's mine"How can you be in two places at once when you're really no where at all".

Wow, who sang that?

4. Inspired 4 U profile image66
    Inspired 4 Uposted 10 years ago

Resting on His Promises by Youthful Praise- http://youtu.be/yPYtSebmTxs

The Best Is Yet To Come by Donald Lawrence- http://youtu.be/9uAxEuRDFN4

I Will Bless The Lord by Byron Cage- http://youtu.be/IY-PWFapAGM

Put It On The Altar by Jessica Reedy- http://youtu.be/Z1XmahtUuv0

Praise Him In Advance by Marvin Sapp- http://youtu.be/-zjK022i5nw

Be encouraged Leni, "God Is Able" by Smokiest Norful- http://youtu.be/3t5YhOJ_6PI

Thank you I will have a good listen to them all.

1. Inspired 4 U profile image66
        Inspired 4 Uposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. I understand. Been going through financial & health challenges for some time now, but I've learned how to encourage myself and to trust in God on deeper levels. Enjoy the songs. I sing & dance all the time, making myself happy and stirring up my joy. ;-)

5. profile image0
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 10 years ago

The Beatles In My Life.

That's a good one, thanks!  One I'd forgotten about..

6. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 10 years ago

Just the title?

Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink

smile

Another good one - thank you

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 10 years agoin reply to this

wink

7. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 years ago

The holidays are here, so right now I'd say it's "Date With Poverty" by Metal Church

8. profile image0
    hlwarposted 10 years ago

Dear Agony (Breaking Benjamin)

The title and the entire song fits my emotional state over the last two or so years. Although their song Hopeless has my personal motto towards it all: "I cannot hold on; I will not let go."

9. profile image0
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 10 years ago

lying is is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off-panic at the disco

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)