Which Super Hero Movie Would You Like To See Made?

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (56 posts)
  1. Bud Gallant profile image60
    Bud Gallantposted 12 years ago

Hey guys.  I'm wondering if you could get any movies made with any super hero possible, which would you like to see happen?

I would like to see a Bat Girl, movie personally.  I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

I'd also like to see another Spawn movie made... Or rather it redone completely...  But I'm not sure Spawn would count as a super hero is everyone's opinion.

1. 6 String Veteran profile image66
      6 String Veteranposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Adam Warlock

Bud Gallantposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow...  I had never actually heard of that character.  Just looked it up on Wikipedia and he seems pretty awesome.  I would love to see a movie with that guy.  Marvel should definitely make it happen.

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The problem with Spawn is that he's a controversial character that needs to be in an "R-rated film."  Unfortunately, "r-rated" movies don't usually make a lot of money in comparison to lower rated films statistically.  Sure, younger kids can claim they'll watch an r-rated movie online or sneak into one after paying to see something like "Judy Moody's Not so Bummer Summer" or whatever, but that same r-rated film won't get the money. 

Plus, if you were to actually make a faithful Spawn movie, then you'd have to worry about the Catholic Church trying to ban it in theaters.  if you don't believe me, then you'd be wrong to doubt me.  as it's been shown the church has tried to shut down other films like "Passion of the Christ" or "Last Temptation of Christ", and those were movies that merely portrayed different aspects and views about Jesus Christ (Although to be fair "Last Temptation of Christ" was controversial." lol) Now, just imagine what they'd say about spawn with his controversial outlook on christianity.  Trust me, it would have to be very controversial in order to remain faithful to the comic, and it would have to be rated R too.  Which is fine if they can somehow keep the budget under 100 million.  However, if they have to spend more than that, then it'll be too much of a gamble if you ask me.  I could be wrong, and I hope that I am.  However, we have to think realistically here.

As for superheroes that I would love to see on the big screen, it's hard to say as there's a lot of heroes that I would love to see.  Then again, you have to keep in mind that not all superheroes translate well onto the big screen.  Take Popeye for instance.  Granted, he's not a superhero, but still take him as an example.  To be honest, I'm not at all surprised how badly the Robin Williams version turned out a few decades ago because Popeye simply doesn't translate into a live action format.  If you honestly broke down all his episodes, then you can tell about almost 90 percent of them are basically the freaking same.  Bluto (or insert random villain here) would do something wrong or kidnap Olive or whatever, then Popeye would eat his spinach and save the day.  hooray!  Plus, you could barely understand what Popeye was saying half the time.  Therefore, he didn't translate well into a live action movie; even though I thought the Robin Williams version was about as faithful as you can get with Popeye. 

What does this have to do with the topic?  Well, a lot actually.  To be honest, I kind of wish Hollywood would stop trying to make so many superhero films.  Don't get me wrong, I love superhero movies, and it's practically my favorite genre of film to be quite honest.  However, do we really need a damn Hawkeye movie?  Or an Ant Man movie?  Or even a damn Luke Cage film? Seriously?  Yes, Marvel studios is planning on making movies based on the characters just mentioned, but is that wise?  Don't get me wrong, they're good characters, but they're known to be as second tier characters for a reason because they're not strong enough to carry a movie on their own.  hawkeye may have a huge advantage of having Jeremy Renner playing him, but how interesting is his character?  Who are hawkeye's enemies exactly?  Plus, what's so special about some jerk with a bow and arrow?  Seriously, if i was a villain, then I'd just pull out a machine gun and shoot him.  I'm just saying. 

Ant-Man?  How is he remotely interesting by himself?  He's not.  The only time that he's ever interesting is when he's with the Avengers, yet Marvel wants to give him his own solo film?  I'm sorry, but I don't see how they expect Ant-Man to be a hit. I really don't.  The only way I can see it happening is if they hired some big name actor like Brad Pitt or someone with that same status to play him, as that's the only way you can sell Ant Man to people. 

Luke Cage?  I think he'd work great for a prime time tv series instead of a movie.  In fact, I wish Marvel Studios would reconsider the idea of another Hulk tv show, and just use Luke Cage instead for ABC.  After all, Luke Cage is perfect for TV.  One, you wouldn't have to merely sell it as a superhero show, as it could be along the lines of a crime drama.  Luke Cage's villains can be everyday drug dealers and gang members; which wouldn't cost ABC that much money.  No, I'd rather see Marvel try to do another Hulk sequel rather than try to turn Luke Cage into a movie, as he's really not that popular enough to warrant a movie.

The bottom line is that Hollywood needs to buckle down and start to ask which characters exactly can translate well to the big screen, and not just take a random superhero and turn it live action.  After all, not all superheroes translate well onto the big screen. 

Anyways, on a more lighter subject, I would love to see Warner Bros. make a Wonder Woman and Flash movie.  I think those characters could work if done right. 

As for the Marvel side, I would probably like to see them try to do another hulk movie, as the last film wasn't that bad.  It was certainly a helluva a lot better than all the other superhero films that came out so far this year.  Yes, that includes "Thor" and "Green Lantern."  Although to be fair, I thought thor and green lantern do have potential to be epic franchises, but both failed on execution for obviously different reasons. 

Anyways, I hope that helps.  Like I said before, I am a huge fan of the superhero film genre, but it just seems like Hollywood needs to buckle down and realize the concept of "Less means more."  Meaning they should only translate the good characters that we know will translate well like "Lobo", "Batman", "Superman", "Spider-Man", "X-Men" and whatever.  While leaving properties like "Ant-Man", "Hawkeye", "Green Arrow" and "Steel" alone, as not all superheroes will translate well into their own solo movies. 

Anyways, sorry for hijacking your thread but when it comes to movies topics like these, I normally have a lot to say.  lol

Very thorough!  You make a good point here.  I can honestly say that I'm not familiar with Hawkeye and and Ant-Man at all, and it would likely take a pretty exceptional trailer to get me interested.

3. bestappquotes profile image61
      bestappquotesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tom Cruise

4. brimancandy profile image78
      brimancandyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They did have a Batgirl movie. They added batgirl to the Batman and Robin movie with George Clooney, which wasn't very good.

Aquaman might be interesting. But, there really aren't that many left that haven't already been done. I can't think of any.

5. Freegoldman profile image41
      Freegoldmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Kurt Kobain movie....he is a super hero to me....

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 12 years ago

ant-man is way to forgotten and cage never was around long enough to have there own movie. Cyclops,deadpool, silver surfer, cable,the thing could all hold there own movie. Theres mor characters that could I just dont want to strain to think of more lol. Renner as hawkeye would be awesome but I dont know if he could hold his own movie. I cant believe they mad MI5 when 4 sucked so bad, but it looks real good and had a great cast!!!

1. profile image0

Actually, Marvel Studios already announced a while ago that Ant-Man and Luke Cage are in pre-production as we speak, and will be a part of their future plans.  The point is that I was trying to make is that those characters shouldn't be given their own movies, as they're not that strong enough to stand on their own appeal.  Neither is Hawkeye, which is another planned spin off of the Avengers, after 2012.

1. bill yon profile image70
        bill yonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Blade wasn't that strong either but the franchise spawned three sequels.

1. profile image0

Actually, Blade had a lot of untapped potential that most people don't realize even before the movies were out.  Although the comic books could've been better, the character himself lends himself to a broader appeal; hence why it was so successful in spite of the character's weak portrayal in comics.  If you stop to think about it, Blade doesn't just sell himself to superhero fans, but he hunts vampires too.  This lends him to appeal to a lot of horror and goth fans out there that are into vampire movies. 

Not only that, but Wesley Snipes was a big name actor at the time, and that always lends itself some credibility.  Take a look at "Hancock" too.  That superhero movie pretty much sucked, but Will Smith and Charlize Theron managed to turn it into a halfway decent superhero movie in large part to their performances. 

As for Hawkeye, I'm sorry but what's his appeal outside comic book fans?  None, unless you want to count all the Jeremy Renner fans out there, and that's assuming he even reprises his role in a solo film as Marvel has planned. If you look at statistics, all the highest top grossing superhero movies generated revenue from NON COMIC FANS more so than the actual comic fan themselves.  Therefore, if the character lacks any kind of appeal to fans outside of comic books, then they're destined to fail.

2. profile image0
      da_trifposted 12 years agoin reply to this

After sitting through a wretched Green Lantern remake, and the failure of Green Hornet, I think the comic book/superhero theme is running dangerously thin. Studios are rushing these movies into production without a proper script. No matter how good the F/X are, the movie can only get so far.

However, having said that, I'd love someone to produce Y: The Last Man Standing, the graphic novel about a plague that kills all but one man on planet earth. I've read have the books so far, and it's wicked.

I agree with you there...  I hate to make it a Marvel vs D.C. issue, but it's been my experience that movies based on D.C. characters just are generally more prone to failure.  I didn't see Green Lantern because the trailer left me sort of laughing cynically.  I probably will rent it, though, in the future, even with some pretty low expectations.  I  saw Transformers last week.  I thought it was better than expected.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
        optimus grimlockposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I liked thr green hornet but I can look at things in many different lights, most people cant!

3. profile image0

The Green Hornet wasn't that bad.  It was okay, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it sucks.  Sure, you can argue and say how unfaithful it was to the original tv series, but if you stop to think about it, the movie would've bombed completely if it had been faithful to the source.  Take a look at "The Shadow" or "The Spirit."  Those were based on old superheroes that have been out of the mainstream for a while just like "Green hornet", yet those films were just horrible, as audiences lost touch with those characters, but those were faithful to the source.  Whereas Green Hornet, it took a huge gamble on taking a lot of liberties with it, but I thought for the most part that it paid off.

Sure, it wasn't a great movie, but it was a helluva a lot more fun to watch than "Thor" and "Green Lantern."

3. Bud Gallant profile image60

Deadpool would actually be awesome.  It's funny you mention Silver Surfer because I had forgotten about him, but still have a pretty early comic kicking around somewhere from I think the late 80s or early 90s.

3. jponiato profile image88
    jponiatoposted 12 years ago

The Tick.

Haha.  I used to really like the cartoon, but I don't think I even saw the last Tick movie.  Probably should see that, though, now that I think of it.  The Tick is definitely a unique character.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

Wolverine that looks exactly like Hugh Jackman, a clone one, single and looking for a woman friend only at first, then there is a possibility they will hit it off

LOL   smile 
      I'd see it, too.

5. bill yon profile image70
    bill yonposted 12 years ago

I would love to see a movie based upon Thanos, he's a supervillain but I think Thanos would make a great movie.

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thanos couldnt hold hod own movie but hed be perfect for the silver surfer movie or the 3rd fantastic 4 movie

6. sabrebIade profile image79
    sabrebIadeposted 12 years ago

Dr Strange.
    Stick to the Silver Age, don't go off reservation with it.
    Draw from Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
    Let's see the Ancient One, Wong, Clea and the Dread Dormammu.
    With "good" 3-D graphics, it would be mind-blowing.
    With good writing, it could be the flip side of the Iron Man franchise, Iron Man = Tech and Dr. Strange = Mystics.

1. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree, Dr. Strange would make an awesome movie, better yet a TV series.  Maybe on HBO.  Same with Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.  That would make a great tv series.

7. drej2522 profile image69
    drej2522posted 12 years ago

First off, I think Stevennix makes a good point. Hollywood needs to amp way back on comic/superhero movies. I love them too, but overexposure can be deadly!

As for a my personal superhero movie, I would like for DC to counter Marvel's "Avengers" (when it comes out) with a great JLA storyline. But, before they do that, they need to crank out a great Superman and the second Green Lantern movie (if they make one) needs to be epic...

Also, I think Vertigo's "Preacher" could be one of the best if done correctly.

1. sabrebIade profile image79
      sabrebIadeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As far as I know...Columbia Pictures still has the rights to Preacher.
      HBO had them but dropped them.

1. drej2522 profile image69
        drej2522posted 12 years agoin reply to this

hmm...yeah, it looks like Columbia Pictures picked them up way back in 2008.

yep, sounds promising

8. Anders Fischer profile image59
    Anders Fischerposted 12 years ago

I actually think way too much about this. And right now, I want to see a quality reboot of Fantastic Four/Silver Surfer. Here's how I'd do it:

"Doctor Doom":
    As in a movie entitled and wholly about Doctor Doom. Though to be successful, hefty dalliances from his comicbook origin would be required. Doom's story in the comics involves him in nearly every aspect of the Marvel Universe -- from the technological to the mystic -- and while that's ideal for a character that often acts as everybody's archnemesis, it's inappropriate to a film universe mired exclusively in the techno/sci-fi aesthetic of Fantastic Four.

So, I'd actually base this movie more off Richard III, set it in a slightly futuristic world that has achieved a relative peace through the search for knowledge. There's still crime and a few rogue states, but they're all generally regarded as savages and paid little attention.

In this world, we have two rising prominent figures: Reed Richards (who personifies the ideals of the era: pacifism, intellectualism, scientific deduction and advancement) and Victor Von Doom (who strives to match up to Reed, but is drawn  by darker impulses).

See, this world peace is a relatively new thing, especially for certain countries like... I don't know... Latveria. Victor remembers war and death and chaos and it tainted him. In his country, he was a wartime Wunderkind who was enlisted to design and maintain weapons and propel the war effort until the US removed the offending government and told everybody it's time to be nice now. Victor was raised to fight and hate and kill and he can't just turn those feelings off on the whim of politics. He is, like Richard, a creature ill-suited to peace and so he moves to foment war for no other reason than that it's all he knows.

Of course, this leads to unsuitable actions, which leads to a lab accident, which leads to him grafting himself into battle armor, which leads to a throwdown with the Fantastic Four, whose origin is depicted the best way possible (off-screen), which of course leads to defeat and imprisonment.

"Silver Surfer":
    I'd treat this as a sort of superhero cosmic horror story, developed nonlinearly with two plots and two villains.

On the one hand, we see the Surfer working for Galactus (who is treated as a sort of entropic god whose appearance is different for everyone who sees him). Every race in the universe views him as the image of their own respective nightmares and through his very existence he seems to represent the futility of being.

At this stage, the Surfer has no knowledge of who he is; all he knows is his duty. But there are inklings, little flashes of memory that return to him and suggest he used to be something else.

Flash forward to the second story, the Surfer knows his past and has left Galactus' service. He is exiled, hated throughout the cosmos and has only one purpose: he seeks to kill the being known as Thanos. But no one is terribly interested in helping him and in searching for Thanos he is forced to encounter the refugees from the worlds he fed to Galactus.

Thanos we meet through side stories that reveal him to be the most decidedly gleeful character in the film, gleeful because he's the only one who has found a purpose, a reason and meaning for his relatively short life. He has discovered the love of a goddess (or at least the statue he interprets as the Goddess of Death) and he spends his life in praise to her (which to him means destroying worlds to "spread her gospel").

So we cut back and forth between these two times until the stories merge. Essentially, Silver Surfer learns of his past, how he was once a man who pledged himself to Galactus to spare his world. But the goal was to lead the Devourer only to planets without sentient life, but Galactus stripped him of his memory and thus his ambition. Surfer departs his service then and returns home, only to discover that not long after the deal his world was destroyed anyway by (you guessed it) Thanos (fatalism at its finest).

Eventually, the Surfer confronts and (through a frankly glorious battle sequence) kills Thanos on Earth, thus saving the planet. This is also where he meets the Invisible Woman who helps set him on a path of redemption. Because this movie would be about purpose, about how life is such a tiny, insignificant part of a gigantic, unforgiving cosmos and that it would be easy to let that knowledge bury you (as the Surfer and the refugees do) or to let it drive you mad (as Thanos does), but meaning can be instilled into life if we care enough to try (as the Fantastioc Four do).

Fantastic Four:
    This would ideally be released simultaneously with Silver Surfer and would be about Earth getting caught as an insignificant battleground in the Kree/Skrull war and would deal with us figuring out our place in the grand cosmos, essentially driving home a lot of the same morals as Silver Surfer.

Conclusion:
    A fourth Avengers-styled movie that has Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer and Doctor Doom teaming up to turn Galactus away from Earth.

And, yeah, I think way too much about this.

1. profile image0

Wow, that's a great idea. I think you should write a script about that, and turn it into Marvel Studios, as I bet that would be a great series of films to watch. smile

9. Jonathan Janco profile image59
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

I would totally be into sabreblade's Dr. Strange movie.

10. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

I'd still want to see Lobo turned into a movie.

11. profile image0
    will345davisposted 12 years ago

The movies that I would love to see most are technically already running series, but these collections of comics would make for an excellent set of movies should they be handled properly. First of would be Batman's Knightfall series. What was done to Bane in the last movie was unforgivable. He was nothing more than a hired thug. The man who broke Batman's back should definitely have a real part in a movie. Including Azrael taking over while Wayne healed. The ultimately having to take it back after he was able.
    Second would be the Doomsday series. The death of Superman. The cartoon did a decent job, but I'd love to see the entire series on film. From the epic battle that spanned the entire nation to the funeral, all the waya to seeing Kent in the afterlife and his fight to return.
    And a movie where Gambit had a decent part. Best X-man had like ten minutes in the movie. I'm just saying

12. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 12 years ago

silver surfer with thanos and galactus and the fantastics 4.

13. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 12 years ago

I think a few good comic book movies that could be made would be.

1. Venom, everyone likes venom, he is the anti-hero in the recent books and with his own comic series he deserves the big screen solo.

2. Spider-man Unlimited would be a good movie or even spider-man 2099

3. The Avengers as a whole, not the separate movies they are doing for them.

4. A Justice League Movie.

Those are my picks...

14. SpiderBytes profile image86
    SpiderBytesposted 12 years ago

I would like to see a Powerman and Iron Fist film, but not as part of the current Marvel film "timeline". Instead, it would need to be a 70's style blaxploitation/martial arts movie with the buddy cop formula mixed in. Sweet Christmas! Somebody get Tarrantino on the phone...

Other than that, they gave me Iron Man. The rest is just gravy.

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/img/blogs/PMIFAd.JPG

15. moneycop profile image61
    moneycopposted 12 years ago

i would like to see Sherlock homes movies, if he could be castes as James bond.

16. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

Um, Batgirl.

1. profile image0
      hlwarposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Which Batgirl? wink

If there had to be a movie focused on Batgirl, I would like to see the "No Man's Land" crossover adapted for her. I prefer something more dark and underground for live-action (it tones down the artificial CG world), and in that story we get Barbara Gordon as Oracle (but could add flashbacks of how she ended up losing her Bat cowl), Helena Bertinelli (aka Huntress) patrolling the streets as Batgirl, and then the introduction of Cassandra Cain taking up the mantle. That would be pretty interesting! And visually awesome if it looked as slick and Gothic as the first "Underworld" movie.

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

There's only one Batgirl.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8722083.jpg

1. profile image0

One Batgirl, many girls. wink

1. profile image0

Hey, we're not talking about a dream you had, we're talking about the best new super hero movie.

1. profile image0

Sorry? hmm

I was just pin-pointing a specific storyline in the DC comics to detail a plot for a Batgirl movie that I would personally like to see. Not that I dislike Batgirl as a heroine but it would be rather difficult to sell a BatFam movie without the Batman being in it. "No Man's Land" could be adapted to exclude, or merely cameo, Bats because it begins with him M.I.A. yet includes his main adversaries as well as the Gordon family. That could be "the best new super hero movie" if done well. Probably not my favorite since I'm not into Girl Power flicks, but I do love a good post-apocalyptic Gotham. (^-^*)

I apologize if you're not familiar with DC's stories and characters (or if I'm just not understanding!). In either case, so why Batgirl? wink

1. profile image0

I was just kidding. smile

1. profile image0

Oh! Okay, sorry. (*ノ▽ノ) Sometimes it's hard to tell via text only. And I guess I take my fandoms a little too seriously. lol

1. profile image0

I *would love to see a Batgirl movie. I am a huge fan of girl's who fight a good fight... Salt for instance, I enjoyed. They used Alicia Silverstone in one of the Batman movies... arm candy though. I'd love to see an actual rendition where the girl is the actual hero. I disagree that she'd need a Bat-family. Have you ever watched Nikita? A lot of ppl find these kinds of improbable heroes possibly more exciting than the norm as they are underdogs. Who doesn't like to see the underdog win?

*According to the ads on the bottom of this thread, Google thinks we'd all like to watch the Avengers and order a pizza... I bet it's not too far off.

17. profile image0
    hlwarposted 10 years ago

I'm not a fan of live-action superhero or comic movies. They just tend to be too over-worked and nothing but special effects, with redundant one-liners and comical banter. As others have mentioned they're just over-done in Hollywood at this point.

However, if done as more of a character-study and filmed in a dark, gritty manner like "The Crow", I wouldn't mind a nod going to Arsenal (as I discussed a bit more here).

I do love DC animated, am rather fond of the Robins, and I would die to see the story arc "Battle for the Cowl" adapted next in the DCAU! Especially if done by Brandon Vietti (Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Young Justice).

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8722106_f248.jpg

18. profile image54
    Kamal Jindalposted 10 years ago

i dont no

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)