Gun Controls or Criminal Controls !

Jump to Last Post 51-53 of 53 discussions (346 posts)
  1. WillStarr profile image81
    WillStarrposted 9 years ago

Every so often, Americans do get fed up with arrogant foreigners who presume to lecture us, and we put a boot in their sorry butts.

Piers Morgan can confirm that one.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

And every so often American reject a perfectly good solution to their problems just because it comes from overseas.  Miserable factory farmed animals can attest to that.

2. WillStarr profile image81
    WillStarrposted 9 years ago

"And every so often American reject a perfectly good solution to their problems just because it comes from overseas."

And what 'perfectly good solution' to what problem would that be? We don't have a gun problem in the US. We have a minority crime problem in the US, so what's your solution to that?

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm white- not an minority, not a criminal and got into the state because no other American could fit the Job because I pioneered my kind of industry.

Everyone came from from oversea, maybe the America natives should kick our illegal alien butts across the line .

1. profile image56
        Education Answerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Of course illegal aliens should not be here.  What's your point?

2. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

But the first American natives are gone - killed off by those we term "indians" today.  So who should do the kicking?

1. WillStarr profile image81
          WillStarrposted 9 years agoin reply to this

All Earthly lands have been conquered and lost many times through the ages, so why are Americans the only ones who ought to give it back? Does they really think no one lived in Canada before the English and French showed up?

1. wilderness profile image93
            wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It's not "Americans" that have to give it back; just Americans of European descent.

If of Asian descent, African or I suppose Australian, that's OK.  It's just the Europeans that have to give it back, and all their descendants.  Even if they didn't take it, they still have to give it back.  And of course any one of American descent for the last 200 years can keep what they killed for and stole.

2. profile image56

That is a great, great point.

The English con their way to concurring North America native and reduced them to 2% of their population. The first gold rush, European  slavery of the America's,  Christians and Piracy started when Columbus arrived, that traditions continuous today.

At one time there were more Natives living in the America's than people living Europe, with cities like Mexico City larger than any city in Europe. Mexican Aztec owned one third of the USA (Aztec still the largest native group today) The war on drugs started over a Mexican drug called cannabis. This DEA method among others was used to deport Mexican form the USA. Recently the drug war on the USA/Mexican border where American kill more there than in the Middle East. They still call Mexican Illegal Aliens like they are from another Planet.

They will fail when the whole world skin colors all mixes and turns brown. Add Russia and China to the mix that will move the America paper tiger super power toward it's numbered days.  Dam those white people in the white House, they are still at it with Guns bigger than their wisdom.

1. profile image56

I have no problem with the melting pot.  I understand that America persecuted and butchered a lot of people.  It's a sad part of our history.  I can't name another civilization that doesn't have a checkered past.  You mention Russia and China.  Their past is every bit as bloody.  Why is America held to a different standard for things that happened so many years ago? 

"Add Russia and China to the mix that will move the America paper tiger super power toward it's numbered days.  Dam those white people in the white House, they are still at it with Guns bigger than their wisdom."

Wow, you seem to have a lot of hatred for America.

Everyone is the same to me, the only difference is I confront bullies no matter where and when their action is taking place. If America Military, prison, police super power happening now, I'll be there to cool their guns.
                  If hatred and hell is an America gift to me, I must return the gift to it's rightful owner.

In the books and circle of Castlepaloma Hell and Hatred are not allowed or understood where love and kindness is t penetrates me every time and at times America dose that.

1. profile image56

"If hatred and hell is an America gift to me, I must return the gift to it's rightful owner."

With all due respect, based on your apparent anger and hostility towards America, why should Americans listen to your advice?  It comes off more as bashing than constructive criticism.

3. Jimmellonkorea profile image59
    Jimmellonkoreaposted 9 years ago

:-P

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)