Bible is word of god : agree or disagree -state ur reasons

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (105 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 12 years ago

Christians believe bible is word of god while other faiths , agnostics , atheist believe it is myth ...Do you agree that bible is word or god, or do u disagree with the statement...Please state your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing...

1. janesix profile image59
      janesixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I believe the bible is based a mishmash of interpretations of real mystic/religious experiences.

I think religious experiences come from the awakening of kundalini. God is beyond our comprehention so each persons experience is different.

1. mischeviousme profile image60
        mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Therefor, it is a personal concept and can only be percieved by the individual.

Yes

1. mischeviousme profile image60
            mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's all the same God, it's just different by individual standards. The words are different, the meaning the same.

I agree with that completely

2. Trish_M profile image80
      Trish_Mposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think that the Bible is part folk-memory; part history ~ though probably biased, ie from the point of view of the writer; part re-writing of history; part mythology; part wishful thinking; part belief; part invented story; part dreams; part adaptation of earlier history, myth, etc; part religious belief, based on events real, unreal, historic and mythological; and probably other things too.

It cannot possibly be the word of God. There are too many errors in it to be the work of an all-knowing super being ~ even if 'he' exists and wants to write a book.

The religious aspects of it are to be expected as the beliefs of an early people. Most tribes had a god. These were perilous times, when most people were extremely ignorant of the hows and the whys of life.

Their gods filled the gaps and so, quite understandably, they had to be included in their tribal folk stories and histories. People thought that good things were heavenly rewards and that bad things were heavenly punishments. This is clearly superstition in action.

pisean282311posted 12 years agoin reply to this

nice summary

3. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The Bible was written men, not gods. Obviously then, it is the word of men.

4. profile image0
      jomineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

1. There is no god.
      2. Its more like mythological history just like any other mythological text.
      3. Too much inconsistency to outright contradiction.
      4. Too much garbage, racism, sexism, violence and magic.
      5. 'Whoever contradict me is the scum of earth  and will burn' attitude, with 'you are free to choose' hypocrisy.

5. profile image52
      wayne92587posted 11 years agoin reply to this

God is not the Word, However the Word is God.

6. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I believe that the bible cannot be the word of god because the bible is an idiot. Unless god is an idiot.....

1. aka-dj profile image65
        aka-djposted 11 years agoin reply to this

HOW, pray tell, can a book be an idiot?

You  amaze me sometimes! lol

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
          Jesus was a hippyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You're so closed minded sometimes big_smile

7. ishepherdu profile image57
      ishepherduposted 11 years agoin reply to this

God is known as a person, and that unique person is Jesus of Nazereth.
      The bible is a human record of the jewish people. The gospels are the
      meat and drink of the teachings of Christ.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean the flesh and blood of Christ

I would agree, Jesus was a great teacher, unique?... well... we are all unique.

My Crazy Government, tried to tell me I was too unique to be an artist

8. twosheds1 profile image60
      twosheds1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not a valid question, because there are no gods.

pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

@twoshed1 good point..

2. profile image0

+1
        I think it is begging the question fallacy.

3. Castlepaloma profile image76

When the the consensus tell us that  90% of the world's people believe or think there is likely a God, makes it  a valid question.

Or

Atheist forum would not have most of their hits, if it was not mostly about Religion on them. To me it makes up for an ugly marriage, when obsessing about Religion and while each main Religion claiming to be all, to the point where the USA claimed Atheist to be a Religion.

Thank doG I'm not Religious

lol

9. jacharless profile image73
      jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wll if the Bible is THE word of g/God:
      a. which g/God because history has recorded the belief in nearly 10,000 deities and sub-deities (including aliens and Dawkin's).

and

b. if by a g/God they mean THE Creator, then sadly, he didn't say very much considering the size and intricacy of this universe; and for some odd reason needed people to write his words down, partitioned by literary means as chapters and verses, then repeated - to the point of exhaustion - until they have no real meaning.

My vote is: Nah. Bible is not THE word of Creator.

James.

10. profile image0
      OllieTrolleyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Disagree. Because it's highly illogical to me. Seems man-made to me.

2. Rina Pinto profile image60
    Rina Pintoposted 12 years ago

Bible is the WORD of God!

This is the very reason that you & I and all the people on the face of the earth are alive! - We are now having a COMPLETE RESTORATION FROM OUR RESSURECTED LORD JESUS CHIRST HIS SON OUR GOD THE FATHER THE CREATOR OF EVERY SEEN & UNSEEN!

The Lord God commanded the Sun to be in a position and its been there since last God spoke for it to Rise & Set .. .. a lot more to say on this.

Lets bow down in Adoration to the Almighty Yahweh who has Restored us back to HIS KINGDOM!
    Hallelujah & Amen! to the Living Lord God Yahweh!

I AGREE THAT THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.!

Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Every word in the bible is Universal truth and Universal knowledge.

Or

It's the greatest BS story ever told

Pick a side or stay in the middle and get run over like me. Nah, not really, I'm freeeeee as a bird and love you all, just don't hunt me down and kill me.

2. MichaelTimbes profile image61
      MichaelTimbesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Your logic:
      "bible is the word of God(because) This is the very reason that you & I and all the people on the face of the earth are alive! "(supported by)"The Lord God commanded the Sun to be in a position and its been there since last God spoke for it to Rise & Set "

-I REALLY don't understand your logic..why? Because it seems like regurgitation without really thinking about what you are saying.So, I am not bashing your opinion but I would like a stronger logic that I can follow please.

Bible Logic? more like threats than conditional love

My logic is more base on good sense, the bible contradictory and the Christian behavior records is evidence to avoid that kind of lifestyle or way of thinking, which is logic enough

3. profile image0

If you can't answer the question, why leave garbage?

One man's trash, is another man's treasure.
        (Pearls before swine, as they say)

1. profile image0

Those who cherish nonsense are called idiots.

By those who hold themselves in high self esteem, and consider others lower than themselves.
            TRUE!
            TRUE INDEED!

1. profile image0

Yes, those who say they are the selected few who knew the heart of almighty and are the privileged(High self esteem) and all others are doomed to hell(others are lower) are, idiots indeed. Thanks for agreeing.

With one exception.
                Well, 2 actually.

1}I never claimed to be better than you, NOR superior. You assumed that all on your own.
                2}I WAS on the "doomed" side of the fence, but accepted the FREE gift of God through Christ, which we all make available to any/all "doomed" who care to listen.

Don't shoot the messenger, just because you reject the message.

1. profile image0

No? You only claim you are the selected, privileged few and you also claim those who do not follow your thoughts are doomed to hell.
                  So people who think like you are "saved" and those who don't are "doomed".

OK, smarty pants Ok,  show me ONE single place where i said " I am (the) selected, privileged few and you also claim those who do not follow your (my) thoughts are doomed to hell."

For someone so well educated, you sure have trouble with your comprehension.
                    Not to mention, staying on topic.

2. aka-dj profile image65

Actually, yes.
                    But it's not MY thoughts that count here, but GOD's thoughts.
                    Mine are not worth jack, as aren't yours.

You see, the plan of salvation (Gospel Message) was here since the time of Christ. It did not originate with me.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
                Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Would you like a cup of herbal tea? hmm

1. profile image0

Thanks, you can keep it.

3. MichaelTimbes profile image61
    MichaelTimbesposted 12 years ago

Can't be the word of God if you depend on the word of man to bring validity to the statement.

Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Man is incapable to Validate every word in the Bible as true, so man can make things up, for their own ego power and jail others

4. dbroomfi profile image78
    dbroomfiposted 11 years ago

Yes I believe it is the Word of God! I grew up in the church and I experienced both truth and hypocrisy. I know God created us and He can use us to convey His message. We all have a choice to believe, He gives us that choice. Of course are people now and in the past who use the Bible for their on reasons. Our consciense which God has given us, lets us know when we are hearing the truth and when something is wrong we just lie to ourselves. People want to be comfortable in their sins, thats why the Bible is sodisregarded. The road to heaven is narrow, true christians do not abuse the Bible or change itfor their pleasure. If you look at men who wrote most of the Bible they were persecuted, because themajority of people do not want to live righteously

1. profile image0

So you believe bible is word of god because you are comfortable that way(as you are brought up that way)?
      And you think the majority are immoral compared to you, and hence do not think like you?

5. Rina Pinto profile image60
    Rina Pintoposted 11 years ago

Stop striving against your Maker & Creator evey one... Every one has an End for a New Beginning through Jesus Christ His only son.. And Bible is the Holy Breath of the Almighty living!

1. profile image0

Another spammer.

No, just another witness! lol

Another person who was not there 2000 years ago

That's right!!!!

And GUESS WHAT?

Neither were any of the "here and now" critics who denigrate all things all the time.

That kinda levels the playing field AGAIN!
            Sheesh hmm

Na, na, na there is no better time than right here and now. Living in ancient  spirituality med evil times of dose not balance out the average person on earth. It's better for some people who are high on Jesus rather than to be, too high on drugs

2. profile image0

False witness or plainly LIAR.

What's a false witness?

What's a LIAR?

1. profile image0

This is
              "Rina Pinto wrote, "Stop striving against your Maker & Creator evey one... Every one has an End for a New Beginning through Jesus Christ His only son.. And Bible is the Holy Breath of the Almighty living!"

Truth is still truth, even if you don't believe it.

You also spread falsehood, but because you THINK and BELIVE it's true, you are not a liar.
                Just spreading lies.

That's the difference, my brain surgeon friend!

How about degrees of truth, because American greatest pass time is Lying. Christians go to war and jail other Christians more than any other group.

You can tell me all the sky blue beautiful truthful wonders from the bible an what truth is. Still it won't change the fact that America is modern day best example of Sodom & Gomorrah. The good new is, most people are telling me they are spiritual rather than Religious, so the truth is, our times are a changin.

2. profile image0

That is why I said either she is a false witness, claiming something which she really has no idea about or an outright liar.
                  Or she may be an idiot or psychotic too.

@jomine as akdj said truth is truth whether one believes in or not...since 2k years people have believed in myth called christ ...now this has nothing to do with truth....truth is that jesus was ordinary human being , now whether christians believe it or not doesnot make difference ...

6. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

Bible is word of god : agree or disagree -state ur reasons

= - = - = -

Me
      I believe it is!  But everyone thinks that they are reading it properly even though few people can agree upon what it says.
      Why is that?

7. larakern profile image68
    larakernposted 11 years ago

I believe that the many authors of the bible personified their beliefs and views in their respective books instead of writing the raw, pure words of God.

8. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 11 years ago

Let God be true, and every man a liar.

1. profile image0

First you assume there is god without knowing what it is, then you assume bible is that God's word because bible says so. There is no truth only circular reasoning.
      Or the truth is you take for granted the meaning of word god.

Yes, if Yahweh is the only truth and all men are liar and the Bible was written by Men assumed inspired by God. How do we know these lying men didn't write for lord Satan and his greedy rich men.

Too much smoke in ak,a -47, if all men are liars, why should even trust you

@castle according to jews jesus was most influential and most damaging among false prophets...

I once wrote a blog about Jesus being an amateur shaman. Because a True Shaman would be as popular as MacDonald or as damaging, True Shaman do have sound answers and foresight within their own writing, within their own books.

I feel Jesus was very spiritual and intelligent man. it's just he was a loose cannon and because he did write his own material, many men gave wrong translations

@castle hmmm...for me jesus was sincere...but sincerity doesnot mean person's belief are correct...jesus existed in turbulent times and he was like many jews who wanted god's rule or kingdom of god etc...Basically it was political movement and god/politics were inseparable during those era...jesus like many jews of those era believed god would intervene...jesus died for his conviction like many too even today...

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

I mean, Jesus he did not write his own material

Jesus was a great man for his time, they did need a change of rule, or the Jew would be still making love to turtle or their camels or something like that

lol

2. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it is well understood why believers follow and uphold that mantra and why non-believers don't. A little something called intellectual honesty, which does not exist in your scriptures.

9. rafeeqq profile image60
    rafeeqqposted 11 years ago

The bible is the inspired word of God. Persons just wrote as they were move by the Holy Spirit. The cultural influences at the time when each author wrote their book or books have some bearing on how the material was put together.

How do you know which writer was not lying?.
      Would God strike him down with a thunder bolt for writing too sinful about God or for lying
      Would God tell all the other lead writers from the other 2000 different version of the Bible which one version is true and which writer is lying or telling an untrue fairy tale?

@castle good point

10. gelieace profile image59
    gelieaceposted 11 years ago

I strongly believe that Bible is word of God. It's is written by the people who are guided by the Holy Spirit. smile

11. gelieace profile image59
    gelieaceposted 11 years ago

I strongly believe that Bible is word of God. It's is written by the people who are guided by the Holy Spirit. smile

Often we hear the word- Jesus: said three times, one more time for the smiley Walmart effect and encore

12. Jerami profile image59

Castlepaloma wrote:
    How do you know which writer was not lying?.
    Would God strike him down with a thunder bolt for writing too sinful about God or for lying
    Would God tell all the other lead writers from the other 2000 different version of the Bible which one version is true and which writer is lying or telling an untrue fairy tale?

@castle good point

- + _ + 

ME   
      Once all of that gets figured out ...   the answer to any of these questions won't make any difference in  ....  what IS

Are you sure, it was not God talking?

13. Jerami profile image59

Am I sure it wasn't God talking, concern which part?

I see where you are coming from and the point you are trying to make.

Concerning the New Testament?  One question rings loudest.

Why did the council choose only these letters to be included in the canon and burn all the rest. (Metaphorically speaking).
      As far as the NT is concerned,I find it sufficient to read only those words written in red letters.
      I say this because, no one can interpret what someone else has said or would say and still be 100% correct. This includes the disciples.

As was written that the Devil tempted Jesus in the desert?
      Why couldn't the devil appear to a person in the same way professing to be bringing an angel of God bringing skill and understanding  in discerning scripture.
       I think things like this was prophesied to happen.
      It seems to me that any spirit which interprets the word of God to be saying something that it clearly does not say would be a lying spirit.
      As the story goes, while being tempted by Satan, Jesus kept saying it  “ is written”.  He didn't say "we can interpret the written word this way" or that way.
      Scripture has been interpreted for over 1640 years. In many instances the truth of scripture has been buried  so deeply under these interpretations.   that we can hardly understand the words which are actually written.

@jermani obviously written thing would get interpreted...thats why god is lousy to think of passing msg by some book...god must have directly downloaded in brain like god downloaded how to breathe prg...

why we needed book?...

1. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image85
        HeadlyvonNogginposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good question. Obviously, the ability to breathe had to be learned. Our physical bodies had to learn over countless generations how to breathe and process air and food, how to heal and fight infection, how to balance and walk, etc. Basically how to function and survive in a physical world.

The same goes for conscious beings with free will. Knowledge and wisdom cannot just be given. It must be learned. Learned through experience. Trial and error. The only way we can learn is by living and experiencing free will for ourselves, which allows for conscious decisions right or wrong, which makes possible the potential for evil.

The bible accomplished exactly what it needed to. We here are all aware of it and the God it speaks of. It doesn't supply us with all the answers we'll ever need. It just offers guidance. Life itself is the teacher. So, He gave us all of existence AND a book. What more do you need?

I prefer the Hollywood movie titled- :God:, than the Book

2. pisean282311 profile image63

@head is it?...so heart learns how to beat , pancreas how to process?...

those are natural process....religion is human product so needs to be taught...reasons we have 400 jesus like super heros in the world and not one super hero is bcoz those where inventions of humans....

Yes
            If I could have visit and witnesses the virgin birth and all Jesus miracles and listen to his words, then maybe yes, I could join his membership and subscribed to his book, And If I took my time machine then went forward to 300AD into the future and see the first bible and how it was written as Jesus did not write anything

Jesus may have me. if I could have seen him walk on water

Still too many maybes and too other super hero claiming the same thing without sound proof

2. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image85

Notice what you're saying? Notice how you separate what's natural from what's a human product/invention? Aren't humans natural as well? Wouldn't that also make anything created by humans natural? But you and I and everyone else instinctively draw a distinction between man-made and natural. Are we suggesting things born of the conscious human mind are somehow unnatural? Why is that do you think?

We can observe all or most of  natural order of things and also the highly unlikely things, we can call miracles, as most off us experience from the odd time to time, yet there is always a reason for everything

I live mostly in a natural way including my surrounding area. Most of mankind is unhappy because they are living in an unnaturally environment

But what defines what is natural and what isn't? Does man-made = unnatural? Supernatural? If so, why? Humans are natural too. Made of the same stuff as everything else. We come from the same place as everything else. So what makes what we create/imagine unnatural/supernatural?

If you think Per ca-pita North America leaving the largest carbon foot print on the face of the earth is a natural thing. Then you have a lot of studying to do with the different from sympathetics and natural products

When I see a man or men or god moving around like super hero's. I will repent and join your fight club, for now that would be unnatural

That's my whole point, Castlepaloma. What we create with our conscious human minds doesn't fit with the rest of nature. Human consciousness is an anomaly that doesn't fit the rest of the natural picture. We create waste that doesn't break down, usually for some sort of self-serving reason. We make waste. We impose our will on others. Wipe out animal habitats for our own gain. No other living creature is anything like us. We're uniquely destructive to the world around us.

I'm saying we are not natural. And even though all of the science-minded here see humanity as a natural progression of evolution and see the conscious human mind as a natural evolutionary product as well, there's still an instinct to deem everything created by this conscious human mind as something other than natural. Why is that do you think? According to the strictly science-minded/no God/causal-only view, humans and human consciousness is natural, yet we in no way resemble anything else found in nature beyond our physical forms.

14. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 11 years ago

If God is the "Author of all things, Good or Evil." If God is inspiration, good or evil...then everything which has EVER BEEN WRITTEN...is written by the hand of God. We merely hold the pen...or in our case, hit the keys.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60

Deep!

1. Druid Dude profile image61
        Druid Dudeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm not easy to simply dismiss. Believe me, I've had a lot of testing of a personal sort to know that.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60

I wasn't dismissing you DD. I thought you post was worthy of some deep thought. smile

@dude ya right...so we have 400 religions with books written by inspiration of god...

2. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image85

I think we're the one exception to that and I think that's the whole point. We have free will, which is basically just a will outside of God's. We have the ability to consciously decide and freely choose what we do, which may or may not be in line with God's will, thus making both good and evil possible. We hold our own pens and hit our own keys.

Just look at Genesis. In chapter 1 literally everything did exactly what God said, to the letter. Including the humans at the end. Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth, subdue it, establish dominance in the animal kingdom. Then it says He looked on all He made and saw that it was good after all of that. By 10000 BC we know homo sapiens accomplished everything on that list. Done. It took numerous generations and a meta-will outside of their individual selves to accomplish the task, but they accomplished it.

Then look at chapter 2. Adam is not told what to do. He is simply given one specific thing to not do, and then does it anyway. Could everything else in existence have really accomplished everything commanded by God if everything was as capable as Adam to disobey?

From that point on God's carving rules into stone, speaking through prophets, splitting seas, raining frogs, sending floods, all to accomplish what could so easily be done before. He won't override our free will to choose or that would undermine the whole point of free will. So he has to do other things to get our attention or to reach a desired outcome.

15. mischeviousme profile image60
    mischeviousmeposted 11 years ago

It almost seems like it was a tool for controling a losing war against individual freedoms. Rome was falling apart before Constantine formed the council of Nicea and had the bible edited to suit said purpose, it's a ruse basically.

@mis seems like...u r right...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)