A PRODIO Thread [decoding the true nature of maya and reality]

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (155 posts)
  1. Prodio profile image61
    Prodioposted 9 years ago

What do we indicate to - when we use the word - real?

Are imaginations real? Well - when we imagine - we are obviously doing/using something (materialists = electricity of the nervous system/ others = spirit).

So - though the contents of a fantastic imagination might not be necessarily true (example: I may imagine that I have won a lottery, of the worth, say, one million. So, though the content of this imagination is not real - nonetheless I am engaged in a very real activity.

Just like the contents of a TV show may be fake - but the TV is definitely using electricity to run its circuits and mechanisms.

I would say that few people perceive reality (on its cosmic, even beyond, scale) - as it is.

So - why and how do they develop this - kind of - spiritual myopia: I think they (we) develop it as a result of sin. The more we sin, the more ripples rise on the surface of the mirror-like lake, that once used to reflected reality with incredible precision.

It is safe to say that there isn't even one human being alive, who hasn't sinned in his/her life. This world is actually a sinners' world.

It has been my experience, that for most adults, the universe that exists outside of their municipalities, does not exist. For them - the stars do not exist. They never stare at the sky in wonder when they face this absolute nothingness - and all these stars and planets and meteors and comets moving in grandeur. These wonderful things don't ever impress them.

For them, the world doesn't really exist too. What really exists - are municipalities, or localities. Not the entire world. Not all the continents and this huge body of water - that is the ocean of this planet. Well - the planet doesn't exist as well.

These spiritually myopic people run this world. They are its school-teachers, politicians, artists, painters, poets, film directors, media personnel, soldiers, doctors, educators, and even heads of religious sects and authors of religions.

Those who are innocent and spiritual, might find this world to be like a grand 'spiritual prison'. But they don't have anywhere else to go. Do they?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Prodio:
      Sin can be interpreted as ignorance. We sin because of our lack of awareness. A fall from higher consciousness creates arrogance. And sometimes it is sheer laziness that prevents many from going home. Yet, going home is so comforting!
      TWISI

Prodioposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are totally correct about the awareness thing, and the fall from higher consciousness. I think this is what the Bible-authors tried to signify, when they wrote down the metaphor - "the day that you eat this fruit, that day you will definitely die" - the spiritual death of Adam and Eve.

And - about going home: whatever we do, and whoever we may be - we are ALL destined to return to the Source - as the snow on the mountain is destined to return to the ocean water.

"...as the snow on the mountain is destined to return to the ocean water," you say. For me it is more like more like salmon swimming upstream with 100% determination to return...
          You asked about imaginations being real:
          Our Creator was the original Imagineer. Therefore we too have this tremendous power. It is a tool for what? Playing with reality? No. I think Creator had a plan. We must know that plan and work to bring heaven to earth.
          ...maybe.

1. profile image0
            Rad Manposted 9 years agoin reply to this

To imagine is to create an image or concept in one's mind. In attempting to understand imagination you have first imagined the existence of a God and then attributed the universes creation to said God.

Wouldn't it be best to first understand the purpose of our imaginations are first so we can understand where it came from rather than simply guessing?

"PURPOSE FOR OUR IMAGINATIONS" 
              YOU said that?????
              Who / what created a purpose?   evolution? ourselves?

Maybe the electricity that vibrates through the atoms of our nervous-system - well, perhaps that bestowed us a purpose!

2. profile image0

Yes, all our attributes as humans have had a purpose at some point in history however some of our attributes are the results of other attributes.

Clear as mud.

1. profile image0

Why do we fear, love, become angry, hate, become jealous? Why do boys fear things coming to attack them from the side while girls are more apt to fear things coming from under the bed?

2. Prodio profile image61

Your analogy is more perfect. What I meant: everyone is destined to die. And yes, if we do not labor, consciously, to return to the Spirit - we will not make it. We will get entangled into reincarnation.

"No. I think Creator had a plan. We must know that plan and work to bring heaven to earth."

May I request you something? It would be wonderful to hear your thoughts about it.

Well, if we tune into Creator and find out there is a plan for mankind on earth… there is something to consciously work toward… to fulfill His wish, His desire, His VISION… It must be fantastic… wouldn't you say? After it is fulfilled, then maybe it would be just like the melting snow…. we  all would/could naturally, peacefully flow back into the Ocean.

Yes!

I have the feeling that once we realize His vision, we will love to get on board!
                  And how do we realize / tune in / know his vision?
                  Intuition! Each person can connect (through intuition) to the Main Source.
                  ...on the main line. LOL
                  Here is a question for you, Prodio… Do you have intuition?
                  I do!

I have some friends who are doing some great work. They are traveling the Bahamas on a boat that runs on electric engine. They have installed some powerful batteries and are powering the engine with solar panels. Off the grid!

They are also filming and connecting with like-minded people who are also living off the grid for decades. Well, a good vision. Though partial maybe.

http://pureoceantv.com/

http://pureoceantv.com/archives/6213

We are realizing!

3. profile image0

So you are going to rely on past experiences to determine there is a creator and then determine what the purpose of the creation was and you think this will give you the correct answer?

4. Prodio profile image61

First, I must clarify something. That is - the mechanism of language.

Intuition is a word - and like the words 'love', 'happiness', or 'peace' -  they merely indicate something that exists in reality. But unlike the feelings of love or happiness or kindness - the feeling of intuition, I think, has a very broad range.

The spirit (our consciousness) may deliver us crucial data that it has decoded and organized - and then understood something so fascinating that it has sent us the intuition to work upon it.

Well, the way I described this process is not perfect. But, this is how it usually happens.

It is one the more advanced functions of the self-conscious spirits that we are.

Other functions like intuition: Any creative works, the arts, painting, music and its appreciation, meditating, composing poetry etc.

2. profile image0

So you imagine a creator and then imagine his purpose for us. Sure, great why to find reality.

No, I do not say these things for some unknown quantity of people called US. I say these things to anyone who would like to consider them. If you do not, no one here is cramming them down your throat. No one at all. Intuition is a great way to find reality. If you do not want this skill, each to their own.

That's how you imagine reality to be like.

2. profile image0
        HowardBThinameposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So what is sin, Kathryn? Ignorance or arrogance? Or are both of those only sin "triggers?"  How does sin differ from "mistake?"

Sin is ignorance. Arrogance arises out of ignorance too. Sin is not knowing the truth. It is an ignoring, forgetting or not accurately perceiving what is true.
          Sin is the same as mistake.  Sins and Mistakes are made in a state of ignorance, (not knowing.) Deliberately evil or wrong actions for the sake of themselves are also done in a state of ignorance. The person thinks the wrong actions will bring some kind of happiness in the form of revenge or  relief. etc.  They won't, but, the person doesn't know it at the time.

We are never bound by our mistakes. We can always turn our lives around by dwelling on what is true and by learning from our mistakes. Thats what Jesus came to say and why he could forgive us.
          The Way I See It.

1. profile image0
            HowardBThinameposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are always so gracious - I appreciate your straightforward answers. So - the wages of sin - are not truly death? 

Your position on "deliberately evil or wrong actions for the sake of themselves" certainly rings true when it comes to today's psychiatric science that says people just do what they think will make them feel better (sometimes in the form of trying to be powerful over another).

You definitely have an air of inclusiveness and understanding about you, which I find is not present in some who think they have all the answers.

Good on you!

I like your brooding stare. smile
              The wages of ignorance can certainly be death… but only of the body.

Handsome man!

I would say that about you too, but there is a woman there in your picture.

That's a colleague! hahahaha!

By the way - this has been a very good discussion. I cordially thank you, and others. Good people of this world must communicate. We have a lot to do together.

2. oceansnsunsets profile image85
                oceansnsunsetsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Kathryn, I don't know you or your beliefs/phiosophy/religion, etc.  Do you mind sharing with me briefly what they are?  How would you describe yourself if someone like me were to ask you?   I think I know, but don't like to assume.  If you do mind, never mind and no worries. smile

My understanding of sin varies a bit from yours.  To me, sin seems to be something we choose to do that we know is wrong, that our conscience lets us know is wrong at least. 

Or, sin can be not doing something we know we should do.  So either way though, its a sin as I see it by the sheer fact we are not in ignorance about the thing being done.  If we truly were ignorant of whether it was right or wrong, then it may not be a sin to turn from and seek forgiveness for.

Its entirely possible I am not understanding your use of the word ignorance in this case.  Like even with Adam and Eve, before the fall, they answered that they knew it was wrong to break the one rule God gave them.  While their eyes were opened to so much more after the fact, the case seems to be they were not ignorant of the consequences of going against the one rule.  Just how I see it.

2. EncephaloiDead profile image54
      EncephaloiDeadposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, just like the contents of a TV show, spirits are all from the imagination, they have never been shown to exist.

Those who don't perceive reality for what it is are usually the ones who hold irrational beliefs and have very little understanding of the world around them.

Sorry, but using ones brain to think and reason is not a sin.

Yes, that would certainly be some of the irrational beliefs held by those who don't perceive reality for what it is.

That is usually because they have their noses buried in the Bible and have not taken the time to learn much else.

Sorry, but the 'spiritual' has never been shown to exist, it is little more than irrational belief, hence the so-called "innocent and spiritual" have created their own prisons in their own heads.

Attention granted. Now may we proceed onto something else?

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

The spiritual is revealed in nature (even wilderness will agree) therefore the spiritual cannot be disproved.
        Evolution itself reveals spirit!
        Bottom Line: You cannot disprove God any more than we can prove it!

1. EncephaloiDead profile image54

Wonderful contradiction supporting a lame excuse based on something you couldn't possibly know. lol

Seriously, we are adults here, Kathryn, not small children.

That assertion only serves to make your religious beliefs invalid and defeats your own argument.

It's a pretty boring reply. A smiley face doesn't contribute much, either.

Oh, I see, this thread is about Prodio (as the title indicates) so it has to be exciting and not boring. And, from what I see here so far, "exciting" appears to be defined as making up nonsense.

So sorry to have not been exciting enough for you. lol

You need more smiley faces.  hahahaha

I can get them if you want?

big_smile smile

!deecorP     

hahahahaha!

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

No one is cramming anything down your throat. We are discussing possibilities! Partake or not... yer choice!

¿sǝıʇıןıqıssod ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞןɐʇ ǝʍ ǝɹɐ

Yes, I was partaking, thank you very much for allowing me to participate. Are there any other rules and regulations you might have for the rest of us?

oceansnsunsetsposted 9 years ago

An interesting question!

You said, in part

"It has been my experience, that for most adults, the universe that exists outside of their municipalities, does not exist. For them - the stars do not exist. They never stare at the sky in wonder when they face this absolute nothingness - and all these stars and planets and meteors and comets moving in grandeur. These wonderful things don't ever impress them."

We could be talking about what seems to be true from what we observe of these kinds of people.   

Perhaps it must not impress, though very impressive.  Sin was not something I thought would be brought up, but if true could explain some of what we observe.

I find that that many many people (myself probably included at times) struggle often with some things that are ACTUALLY true, even about their own views at times.  I think this breeds all kinds of things, effects...... 

It seems that some want certain views to be true and correct, the ones they hold (like we all want).  So thus the conflict because the nature of truth about anything, whatever is actually real, doesn't ever bend to anyone's wants or desires.  Since we get to choose from a seeming smorgasboard of views, we think its about choosing a flavor of ice cream or something perhaps.  It isn't.  Our views ACTUALLY do line up, or they do not, with reality.  We can test things and at least come to conclusions about one view being more reasonable over another.

What makes those things the "case" or not, are the details, what is most reasonable in light of all the facts.  THEN, when faced with the truth, how to respond to THAT.  There is a LOT of reaction there, and it looks like different things at times.  A cause and effect.  Thus, what can seem to fool ourselves and others to a degree we are comfortable with.  I think this can cause a fair amount of angst in a person.  So the question becomes, why is this a way to be, to settle for what is obviously less than best?

What explains THOSE things?..... another way to ascertain or get closer to the truth.  I am very convinced not all want the truth, which is reality.  Why that is, might also be explained to a degree, but I will never understand it and life in the mean time is flying by.

There really is a way to know truth directly. Be open and listen carefully to the receiver within your being. I know this to be true for me. I am getting better at knowing when I am imagining things and when I am perceiving direct knowledge.

Kathryn summed it up. I think one can not enjoy the world with a toothache.

1. oceansnsunsets profile image85

What do you mean by that?

We need a certain level of material comfort (and a certain level of spiritual cleanliness) to enjoy the full spectrum of the reality of the cosmos.

That means - without a certain amount of fixed income, a home, a healthy body, a clean mind/spirit - we can not enjoy the beauty of the world and the beauty of the cosmos either.

If we are homeless, wandering from street to street unfed, wearing unclean clothes - then whatever we do and however hard we may try - if we gaze at the night sky to enjoy the beauty of the stars and passing comets - we will not succeed at that.

Perhaps this is what the Bible authors meant when they wrote the metaphoric story of Adam and Eve committing the original sin - and being blocked out of Paradise.

So, now you are comparing the homeless with original sin? Seriously?

Where did you read anything like that in my reply?

Really? That would mean you are comparing wealth, money and affluence to being a successful Christian?

1. profile image0

Are you sure he said that, because his bible says something different about the wealthy. You must be mistaken, have to be. You'll see he will set you straight.

Yes, I would expect some sort of explanation based on what his god would want him to do, but instead I get the usual non-answer...

I must be comparing everything with everything now!  hahahahaha!

Lol and welcome to the forums!

1. AshtonFirefly profile image70
                  AshtonFireflyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The forums: where people say things they don't and half the conversations are spent redefining what was actually said.

You are right on the money there..... Seriously I can't tell you how many times I have to dig way back to say "see, weren't we talking about this?  If not when did it change and what is the new thing? Where's my memo?" Lol

3. profile image0

Prodio wrote "If we are homeless, wandering from street to street unfed, wearing unclean clothes - then whatever we do and however hard we may try - if we gaze at the night sky to enjoy the beauty of the stars and passing comets - we will not succeed at that."

Can't see God if your poor homeless and hungry. That's what I got our to that.

Well now those are some interesting comments that generate more questions.....

I think it would definitely take away from the ability to Focus on the cosmos and it's beauty, if one were to be poor and concerned about shelter or the next meal, etc. on the other hand, gazing out towards a beautiful scene could be all the more beautiful to me..... 

I wonder about the original sin part too, can you expound?

Well, there is no other paradise other than this world. There is no better incarnation than being a human being.

The day that Adam and Eve wittingly ate the forbidden fruit - that is - that they crossed a line against their conscience - and engaged into perversion - they lost their spiritual cleanliness and lost the ability to enjoy the beauty, magnificence and grandeur of the universe.

Their mind was never the same. And now it focused merely (against their conscious wish) on their bodies and the evil that they had committed.

Though it's a story. But - this story - some way or another - applies to every human being that ever appeared into this planet. It's a universal metaphor.

1. Sed-me profile image80
                Sed-meposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I am just curious if all of your threads are going to begin with "A PRODIO Thread"? I prefer to know who is producing my threads before I read them. I realize we could read the author's name under the title, but your way makes it quick and easy. I like that.

2. profile image0

How an you know that? Perhaps being a whale that lives hundreds of years and communicating through song is better.
                You just made that up. It simply says they die.

No, they simply had knowledge and the writers wanted people to think that knowledge was a bad thing, but it's just a story right.

"We ought to remember that religion uses language in quite a different way from science. The language of religion is more closely related to the language of poetry than to the language of science. True, we are inclined to think that science deals with information about objective facts, and poetry with subjective feelings. Hence we conclude that if religion does indeed deal with objective truths, it ought to adopt the same criteria of truth as science. But I myself find the division of the world into an objective and a subjective side much too arbitrary. The fact that religions through the ages have spoken in images, parables, and paradoxes means simply that there are no other ways of grasping the reality to which they refer. But that does not mean that it is not a genuine reality. And splitting this reality into an objective and a subjective side won't get us very far."

~ Niels Bohr   [[in response to questions on the nature of language, as reported in Discussions about Language (1933)]

3. oceansnsunsets profile image85

What do you think about a possible resurrection and a new earth, heaven, text?  How do you know this is the only paradise?  Or maybe you mean just for now, In this life, this existence?

As long as we are having these physical bodies - this world is the only paradise (unless there are other inhabitable planets out there that we are unaware of) that we will ever find to be in.

The ultimate paradise would be if we can reach (near) the cosmic spirit - that we call God.

If enough human beings can manage to regain their spiritual cleanliness - and if enough human beings awaken spiritually - then that would possibly solve some of the major issues that we face today (we are not really living in a very peaceful and friendly world. are we?). And we may get closer to realizing the vision that God had for us when It left us here.That awakening may bring to life the biblical prophecy of a new heaven and a new earth.

1. profile image0

You are right, we are NOT living in a very peaceful and friendly world. What can and should we do about that? Has religion gotten us there? If we want a peaceful and friendly world than way are we using the moral teaching and laws of people who kept slaves and buried children in pillars to assure nothing bad would happen to the pillars?

lol Sorry, but blind faith and ignorance is never going to solve the worlds problems, they actually are the cause of many of the worlds problems.

3. AshtonFirefly profile image70

Funny. I used to be homeless. I lived in a hotel for about a year and was too sick to work, and was always wondering how I was going to get money for groceries. Alot of time, I skipped meals because there was nothing to eat. I was in constant physical danger from the people around me and had only a couple sets of clothes. Let me tell you, living like that  made things like the sky, the stars, and nature that much more beautiful.

I'm sorry to hear about that difficult time, and sorry you were sick too.  You have a unique perspective on it for sure.   And see, that is exactly what I thought might be the case  with nature.  I think it could hit us in more deep and unique way.

Oh it's not a big deal, but I appreciate the comment. It made me a stronger person, so that's all that matters. I assure you, my perspective was not quite so positive at the time ha. I think being put in a situation of destitution causes you to actually think about what is ABSOLUTELY necessary. I found the following: food, water, and sleep. That's it. The beauty of nature was a luxury I couldn't afford to live without.

Well - you had enough to secure your dignity.

Indeed. Well actually, let me edit that. No I didn't. I was not able to retain my dignity at all. I said "indeed" at first, without really thinking about how I felt back then.

But regardless, my point was that I did not need a fixed income (which I didn't have)  a home (which I did not have) a healthy body (which I certainly did not have) and a clean body mind and spirit (which I also did not have) in order to enjoy the cosmos.

But that's not the criteria that I put down there. I said: homeless, wandering from street to street unfed, wearing unclean clothes.

That has a different kind of urgency. I think, basically, if you can manage to get a place or room to live in - that makes the other issues a lot easier to deal with.

I feel bad that you had to go through that phrase in your life. But many do. The world is kind of like that.

I was responding to the first part of your quote:

"We need a certain level of material comfort (and a certain level of spiritual cleanliness) to enjoy the full spectrum of the reality of the cosmos.

That means - without a certain amount of fixed income, a home, a healthy body, a clean mind/spirit - we can not enjoy the beauty of the world and the beauty of the cosmos either."

If we are homeless, wandering from street to street unfed, wearing unclean clothes - then whatever we do and however hard we may try - if we gaze at the night sky to enjoy the beauty of the stars and passing comets - we will not succeed at that. "

I assumed the latter portion (the third paragraphs) was simply an example of the first two. If it was your intention to define your first paragraph by that exclusively, then I was mistaken.
                    Yes many people do. If my response was perceived as a claim to pity (and I do hope it was not, some people may have thought that) then I want to clarify that I hate pity towards myself. I was giving an example of my own life because that example to me is the most clear and understandable to me. if you never have been destitute in the way you described to me, then I can also safely assume you would not know if it is possible or not to enjoy the cosmos. However, if someone who has been at least close to that situation found that the closer they got to that situation of ultimate poverty (materially, physically, mentally), the more they were able to appreciate the cosmos, I think it creates a logical POSSIBILITY that someone may be able to appreciate and enjoy this cosmos while in that state.

3. AshtonFirefly profile image70
    AshtonFireflyposted 9 years ago

Do you mind if I ask why you refer to yourself (or more specifically, your username) in third person? Or does "Prodio" stand for something besides an identifier of yourself?

I like the way it sounds.

Fair enough I guess.

Would you mind if I ask you about fireflies?

Sure why not.

Let's talk about the fireflies of Ashton!

I am firefly. It's my nickname. You know, AshtonFirefly. A friend in college gave me that nickname. Stuck with me ever since. That's the incredibly complex and interesting story of Ashton's fireflies.

How does that match your personality?

I don't know. I don't know what kinds of personalities fireflies have....

4. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 9 years ago

If you are saying we all must be spiritual, I suggest you say what that means.  I suspect that I disagree, because I am materialist (by the philosophical definition of the word, not the Cyndi Lauper definition) and so pretty much do not believe in anything tangibly spiritual.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)