3 isreali kids killed, 1 Palestinian burnt.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (20 posts)
  1. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 9 years ago

Who will benefit from it? The Palestinians or the Israelis? Remember the King David hotel bombing by the Irgun in 1946, in Ramla in 1948, the Buenos Aires Israeli ambassy bombed by Israelis in 1992, Sept 11 in the US... Killing those three kids would fit their modus operandi justifying to the eyes of the world their violent retaliation. They will point fingers at the Arabs and their unwillingness to peace, once more. What is your opinion?

maxoxam41posted 9 years agoin reply to this

The Mossad chief, one week before the kidnapping proposed to kidnap three kids as a solution to Israel's predicament. It is interesting that few European media, mostly German, are wondering if it really happened. The killing of the Palestinian was REAL.

1. Silverspeeder profile image61
        Silverspeederposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I suppose it is possible Max but it's more likely Hamas wanted to invoke a disproportionate response from Israel so that their (Hamas) jihadist brothers (ISIS) would come and join the fray.
        It is unlikely though that ISIS will come at this moment as they are busy beheading as many people as possible in Iraq and Syria.

Hamas has rejected the kidnapping. And by the way, Hamas is not ISIS. Let's not get confused. Hamas has the support of the Palestinians because they are the only ones that fight the Israeli abuse. It is a RESISTANT movement not a djihadist movement like ISIS. Did Hamas invade Iraq? Syria? And, let's not forget that Western countries, including the US finance ISIS.
          Even Israeli newspapers find odd the coincidence between what the chef said and the kidnapping the week later. if you have doubts, I don't.
          Again, where are their bodies? The Palestinian one is a reality.
          At a moment where Palestinians gather momentum, you are telling me that they are consciously RUINING their efforts? Israelis were the ones that had everything to lose.

Actually Max I have had enough of the rubbish from both sides, the isrealis keep telling us that they are being attacked and the Palistinians keep telling is they are being attacked and nobody is listening any more because we all know both sides are setting up for war.

I didn't think the two state solution would work but I see now it is the only way it could work.

If you think the extremely rich wahabists are not financing ISIS you are deluded, it is their aim to kill or convert, that's what it says in their religious book and they think they are booking there place in heaven by financing jihad.

1. bBerean profile image60
              bBereanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Silverspeeder,

If interested in a well documented perspective rarely articulated on this conflict, I highly recommend at least considering this resource:

"Judgment Day! Islam, Israel and the Nations"
              http://www.amazon.com/Judgment-Day-Isla … 1928660320

I've not read it myself in years, but recall it was very well done, providing sources for the case it makes, allowing anyone to verify it for themselves.  It presents things in another light, which makes a lot more sense regarding what we are seeing unfold in the middle east.  You won't find a more concise presentation on this complex issue.  In light of recent events, I really need to find the time to read it again myself.

I will see if I can find a copy.

I think both sides need to stop looking to history for the answers and start looking to secure a future for them both.
                Whilst arguing who is wrong and who is right nothing will be settled.

I do believe though that there are those on both sides who would continue until the last child is dead.

1. bBerean profile image60
                  bBereanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If you do happen to find the time to look at that, I would be very interested in your take on it.  It is a lot to read, therefore a lot to ask if your to fully consider it.  Either way, I will watch for any feedback.

2. maxoxam41 profile image64

Between salafist, wahabist and chiites there's a difference. The West and the petromonarchies are finanacing those butchers.

2. bethperry profile image84
      bethperryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If there has been one singular world constant in all the years I have been on this earth it is the endless bloody hostilities in the "holy land". There is nothing holy about it; both sides are guilty of maligning, vilifying, bombing and outright slaughtering the other, while governments have thrown money behind both sides.If the world is starting to not care, it cannot come as a surprise to anyone. Perhaps staying the hell out of this feud will prove the wisest move toward ending it for good.

I disagree. Israel is known for its perfidy. Please don't distort facts.

2. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 9 years ago

Now it gives the Israelis full power to raid, attack the Palestinians. Easy to guess, wasn't it?

Yes Hamas are idiots aren't they?

What don't you understand? That suddenly because Gaza has offshore one of the biggest natural gas reserve that the Israelis are bombing them? Is it how justice is done in a dictatorship? I guess it is. I am FED up of those ZIONISTS. All those neocons that are telling me that Russia was the one that fired a missile. NO, IT ISN'T US that wants to wage war? In how many war fronts are we involved in? Where are Russian special ops deployed?
        I am TIRED of JUNK NEWS. They want us to accept the tortures, the killings that are done in my names. I reject it.

I understand that Hamas is a terrorist organisation and it likes to strap bombs to children. Now how should Isreal deal with an organisation that has vowed to kill all the Jews?
          Isreal is by no means innocent but Hamas is complicit in the killing of its own people.

My niece who lives in France told me that she saw a video of israhelli soldiers dragging behind their truck a Palestinian woman followed by her daughters that were running and crying after their mom.
            You are telling me that short distance rockets beat the sophisticated Israhelli weapons then why only 52 soldiers died whereas 788 Palestinians died and 4,750 were wounded?

Its simple Max
              If you build your defences out of the latest technology you will have less casualties when someone attacks you, however if you build you defences out of women and children.........................well you know what happens next, you can see it and have commented on it.

3. Shinkicker profile image53
    Shinkickerposted 9 years ago

People ignore the root of the problem.

An 8 year illegal Israeli siege of Gaza. Controlling and blockading air, land and sea. That's an act of war from the very beginning.

Not to mention a 47 year brutal military occupation of the West Bank.

International law is being brazenly flouted by Israel. The world needs to act but the USA protects the criminals in Tel Aviv.

It's an absolute scandal.

I agree. But the good thing is that Israel is surrounded by Arab countries, that it is full of nuclear heads, that soon is predicted the big financial crash... Given our history, do you know the concept of the perfidious Albion that we represent. Sooner rather than later, since realistic economists anticipate the crashing of the economy either at the end of this year or next year, we will leave Israel to its own volition.
      Since we anticipate the partition of Libya, Iraq (we gave the North to the Kurds), Syria..., Israel will too, I guess, meet its destiny. Why would it only be the privilege of few?
      Did you know that the Israelis are bombing Gaza to access one of the biggest natural reserve ever discovered? Another economical move. Everything, about those people is hypocrisy.
      The killing of those so-called 3 kids was another false flag operation, and nothing else.

4. Zelkiiro profile image88
    Zelkiiroposted 9 years ago

Step 1: Move all non-military and non-political citizens out of the general area (in about a 1000-mile radius).

Step 2: Nuke the hell out of that area.

Step 3: Nuke it again.

Step 4: Nuke it until it's uninhabitable forever.

Step 5: Nuke it until the crater is so deep you can see Hell.

Step 6: Nuke it again for good measure.

(Optional Step 7: Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)