Beth37 Is Gone!

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (81 posts)
  1. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

That other thread is 7 months old and thus confusing, so I started a new one.

"Sorry that user no longer exists" is what her account says.

Beth, where are you!?! You are truly one of the good guys. Please write me and let me know you are all right.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Saw it also, how sad.  Beth is such a nice person.  Why?  Why?  Why?

2. moonlake profile image80
      moonlakeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Last thing on her twitter account from what I can tell was Feb 14.

3. oceansnsunsets profile image86
      oceansnsunsetsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Paradigmsearch, I agree, and thanks for starting this thread. I miss her already, she is a huge and kind contributor here, that also is willing to debate and discuss some tougher issues.

Surely she isn't really gone?  I didn't know what to do and searched the site, and found that old thread she had even responded on in an effort to find out anything I could.

4. Jason Marovich profile image88
      Jason Marovichposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hope all is well with Beth37, too.  She's a great conversation starter and I've enjoyed her wit and optimism on the forums.

5. profile image0
      swilliamsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I thought Beth had a new name now. Seed-Me. I just had a great conversation with her about chicken meat.
      http://sed-me.hubpages.com/

I hope this is her and not an Imposter...however I believe it is her because she stills writes amazing poems. Very witty.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image61
        The Examiner-1posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes Emunah that is her, go to her profile and look at her photo. She is back with a different name and not giving certain info this time.

2. gmwilliams profile image84

Sed-me is Beth 37 in her new hubcarnation. Beth 37 is BACK and in EXCELLENT form!

1. janesix profile image60
          janesixposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I told you guys she would be.

I just spoke (wrote) to her in a different forum.

6. gitachud profile image67
      gitachudposted 9 years ago

Sad -- without even saying goodbye?

paradigmsearchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It is indeed odd. She has been harassed/stalked here in the past. I hope this isn't another case of that and she finally just got fed up and left.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image70
          Shyron E Shenkoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It is also sad, almost like a death in the Hubber family.  I hope she is okay.

7. The Examiner-1 profile image61
      The Examiner-1posted 9 years ago

I wonder if she ran to hide from an ex-lover/husband so that he/they could not find her?

8. The Examiner-1 profile image61

I doubt it. It seemed like she gave it back to everyone, unless she did not let something show.

9. Zelkiiro profile image86
      Zelkiiroposted 9 years ago

Hmm...that's odd. She was always so vehement about her (wrong) opinions that I figured she'd never want to not tell us all about them. Wonder what happened.

10. Rock_nj profile image90
      Rock_njposted 9 years ago

Is Beth37 from Tennessee or is that another Beth?  The one who was on these forums all of the time?

Our official Forum Queen actually. I tried to find the link to the relevant HP blog post, but couldn't. Looks like HP search capability doesn't extend to their blog posts; the slackers. big_smile

1. Christy Kirwan profile image91
          Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You can find the Hubbie Winners here: http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/10/announ … d-winners/

smile

You are not a slacker. big_smile big_smile big_smile

Is that why, and when, she left?

2. bgamall profile image68
            bgamallposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So, why do you delete posts about politics? There is not a lot to come to these forums for without the debate.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
              psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You will find those in the politics subforum, strangely enough

1. bgamall profile image68

I start a new thread there, and by golly, psych, it got deleted. I won't bother to start another thread here again unless it is restored.

1. profile image0
                  Stevennix2001posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Maybe someone reported the thread to be in the wrong topic, and it might've gotten moved to a different forum topical category. 

When you switch to topical forums, have you looked for the thread pressing on the your   tab, to see if it might still be there?

1. bgamall profile image68

It didn't come up but thanks for the assistance!

3. profile image0
            hlwarposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The 2013 Hubbie Award Winner for Best All-Around Hub Heather Says seems to have vanished too. She disappeared mid-March from the social networks and her blog. I'm worried about her as well. sad

1. moonlake profile image80
              moonlakeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Heather Says is still here. She had HOTD on April 24, 2014.

4. oceansnsunsets profile image86

Thank you for this, I thought that was just what some were calling Beth, the forum Queen!  I had missed that whole thing altogether. I hope she comes back soon.

2. bethperry profile image84
        bethperryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm a Beth from Tennessee. Sorry to hear the Beth37 suddenly vanished.

11. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 9 years ago

She'll be back. You guys know she will.

1. oceansnsunsets profile image86

I hope so, Jane!

12. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

Anyone remember ralwus? He's another person I wish had never left.

Cagsil is still alive and well and blasting away on Twitter and G+. big_smile

Haven't run across Pcunix in a long time.

1. CMHypno profile image82
        CMHypnoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Where is the Greek One?

Greek One is still with us.

You are right. His activity page is completely blank.

Poke him with a stick for us, will ya? big_smile

2. profile image0
        Ghaelachposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are so right my friend, there are so many that have left HP for their own reasons and one that I miss is the one and only Epigramman (Mr. Colin).
        I suppose they think it's time to move on.

13. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 9 years ago

That's weird.  I wonder where she's gone.  I can't say I knew her all that well, but she always seemed very nice around me.  I hope wherever she is that things work out for her.  I can't imagine why she'd want to quit hubpages, but it's her choice.  Or at least, I hope it was her choice to leave if that is what happened.

14. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 9 years ago

Oh no ! I was in love with Beth 37 ,  Too !  Seriously ! We connected on some level , I hope she has realized that the internet is but a fools place for connections !    OR - she has finally decided to get into her own life as it was before ! I wish you love Beth , and  the trust  and happiness that you soo deserve !......Your bud .....Ed

15. Barbara Kay profile image74
      Barbara Kayposted 9 years ago

This surprises me. I hope all is well with her.

As does/do me/I.

The more information I have gotten and the more I think about it, the more I think my speculation in an earlier post might be the reason.

You're right, Paradigmsearch.  In a most recent religious thread, Beth37 was continuously harassed for expressing her opinion on the matter.  Don't know that she would be daunted by this continual harassment and decided to depart from HubPages altogether.  One has to be strong and pay the critics no mind and proceed......  It is SO SAD that Beth left, she was a ray of sunshine.

16. Rock_nj profile image90
      Rock_njposted 9 years ago

I did read her complain about a year ago regarding how much harassment she was receiving for having views that differed from mainstream religious views.  I guess she just said enough is enough, it isn't worth it.  Of course, she could have tried to avoid the controversial stuff, but that didn't seem to be her nature.

17. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 9 years ago

I also believe that some people are downright cruel in the forums , especially religious ones ! There is a group of people who love to  attack Christians especially , I believe Beth may have become disillusioned  in our hubpages by these people ! Maybe not , but the hypocrisy here probably grabbed her .

18. Cardisa profile image86
      Cardisaposted 9 years ago

This is upsetting! If I wasn't making a little money here I would have left a long time ago but I stay way from the forums for a while and just check in to my account to see how it's doing these days.

I honestly believe there are hubbers who troll the forums to provoke people to get them banned. They don't like nice people and if they can rile you, it's better for them. Some hubbers don't want you to have an opinion either.

Sorry to hear you left Beth, wish you'd stuck around but I understand your frustration.

1. bethperry profile image84

I agree, Cardisa. I also think it is more than solitary trolls doing it. I have a friend who is an atheist and who says he left a certain atheist social site when he was contacted and asked to harass Christians in other forums. Now, I am not saying only atheist sites do this -or that atheists in general even support such activity- nor is it an activity followed only by those interested in a specific religion, politics or other topic. But I do suspect it is a growing trend among intolerant cliques in general. These trolls simply want to shut up any opposing view they come across, and once they have found a target, probably aim to blitz that target until they "go away".  Very petty conduct, but in some cases effective, as the more repetitive the assaults, the more likely the target is to get worn down by it.

1. cfin profile image65
          cfinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Indeed! I have been asked by many christians in the US to harass other christian groups and non christian groups. I have also been harassed by many christian groups for my beliefs. It seems like it has nothing got to do with groups, more got to do with extremist crazies in all walks of life.

Fanatics and extremists cling to any belief system they can so that they can attack anything different. But in general, lets try to target "fanatics" and not the groups please, because by targeting the groups or even bringing up the group, we are giving the fanatics what they want and that is to segregate and spread hate ourselves.

1. bethperry profile image84

cfin, you're right!

2. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 9 years agoin reply to this

+1  I couldn't agree with you more, as you share my sentiments exactly.  I'll be honest with you cardisa if all my hubs stopped making money immediately today, then I know I wouldn't hesitate to close down my account without notice. 

I mean all my friends don't really participate in forums anymore, and the only reason i have to participate in them is really just to bring up random stuff to get a rise out of people to see what they'll say about certain topics like when I made the joke about the england delicacy spotted dick, or to see what they'll say about certain movie news bits.  Other than that, I honestly only participate in forums like "recommend a hubber's hub" or whatever to promote my own work, and that alphabet movie game just for kicks.  I usually stay out of most conversations these days because it seems like if you say even the tiniest thing someone doesn't like, then they blow it up to a big deal making it sound like your the devil or whatever. 

Plus, after all i went through with my ex gf recently, I'm really not in the mood to deal anyone else's bulls***

3. agilitymach profile image93
        agilitymachposted 9 years agoin reply to this

This is me too.  I like the "hub" part of HubPages (making money is nice), and the forum can be helpful if you have a technical question.  Beyond that, I really don't visit the forums very often.  Beth 37 was one of the first people to welcome me, quite nicely, to HubPages, and she was an important forum contributor.  I'm sorry to hear she has left.

19. profile image0
      hlwarposted 9 years ago

I was wondering what happened to Beth37 too. I was absolutely stunned when I logged back in and found her gone. I don't post often in the forums, but when I did she was like the only person to talk to me. I'll miss her, even though there was often some miscommunication and we disagreed on certain things - but she was never rude or nasty about it. In fact, her wit was both sarcastic and pleasant.

Such a shame, and I hope she didn't feel like she had to leave. sad

Yes, Beth37 was indeed a pleasant hubber.   She was very reasonable to those who had different viewpoints.   She was very personable and amicable towards others.  God bless her and hopefully she will return.  If not, let us wish her good luck on her life journeys whereever they take her.   She was one of THE BEST!
        http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8960061_f248.jpg

20. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 9 years ago

I most appreciate Beth's humor and wit.  Wielding a rather obscure sense of humor myself, I could always count on Beth to get the joke.  Her honesty and candor are refreshing.   Her interests and participation covered a broad spectrum, even if her faith and compassion were central.

I used to be very active in the forums, but not for several months now.  Several of my friends on HP have simply grown weary of the tedious and vitriolic attacks on their traditional, (and frankly), mainstream views.  Within these halls however, the demographic differs to where you would think those perspectives, which have been foundational to the building and success of the US, were instead fringe. 

A very vocal and aggressive contingent representing the more fanatical edge of miniscule minority groups give a frightening glimpse of our society's possible trajectory, should their attacks be left unanswered.  Silencing opposing views seems their objective, and as we are seeing, they have some success. 

As I consider increasing involvement here again, I will very much miss Beth's heartfelt, sincere and thoughtful contributions.  All said she was not here that long, yet everyone saw it.  Some lashed out against it, presumably not wanting to see that level of success and popularity from someone with views they disliked.  Others agree with me, finding Beth refreshing and kind, even making her forum Queen in a very short time. 

To Beth I wish all the best.  To those who remain I wish perseverance to not acquiesce to the pressure of those who wish to silence you.

AMEN to that !

21. Solaras profile image96
      Solarasposted 9 years ago

WOW - I am very sad about her leaving.  She was fun and witty, and her poem on her hub score was delightful.  I feel discouraged...

22. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago

I am also sad to see her leave. Her forum posts were always interesting, and she had a beautiful hub about her daughter. I hope she sees these posts and knows that we miss her and care.
      Perhaps she can resume with another persona in the future-- those of us who 'knew' her will know.
      Like others here, I felt a special connection.

23. spartucusjones profile image89
      spartucusjonesposted 9 years ago

She was one of my faves. I'll miss her. Long live the queen!

24. LongTimeMother profile image91
      LongTimeMotherposted 9 years ago

Hmmm. So Beth37 has left HP.  She had a big presence for a while, just as Cantuhearmescream did before her. (I'm actually more puzzled by Cantuhearmescream's total absence from the forums, rather than Beth37's absence for 7 days - but I will try and stay on topic.)

Beth37 has a life outside HP. I don't understand why so many people assume her decision to close her account would be simply because of hubbers and forum posts.

I recall months ago, about the time I wrote a hub on the dangers of putting your photo on the internet, Beth37 changed her avatar to a drawing of a woman in a suit. (Remember that, folks?)  She said at the time that she hadn't thought about reverse photo searching and said words to the effect of 'fearing it was too late' to avoid detection.

I considered it very interesting when she again posted a photo of herself as her profile photo, but it is none of my business so I didn't ask why.

Most interesting to me is the way her tone changed in her writing recently. Here's two examples for you to compare.

7 months ago ... http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/117778

7 days ago ... http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/121766?page=3  (You can take yourself back to page 1 from there if you are interested, but this page is easy to spot the great contrast.)

If I was to take those two examples and include them in a plot for a creative writing piece (as opposed to a factual documentary, which would obviously require much more evidence than what is at hand), I would probably imagine the protagonist was being supervised or monitored at the time of the later writing.

Either that, or the protagonist was desperately trying to keep herself on a specific path - but found it near impossible to stop 'wandering' and getting distracted.

But that's just a writer being a writer. If I'm just being a person, I can't help but wonder what all the fuss is about. Beth37 has not posted in a forum for one week, and has chosen to close her account.

Give the woman a break. When the time is right, she may well reappear on HP - with a new name and, hopefully, no personal photos that can be reverse searched.

If she chooses to just bow out and keep a low profile (or not even return for a quick scan of the forums ever), that's her choice. It would be kind of nice, from where I'm sitting, if people just wished her well and stopped trying to entice her back.

Seems to me her HP activities may have conflicted with where she wants to be right now. Just my thoughts, for what they are worth.

Good luck in the future, Beth37. Hope you find happiness in whatever life choices you make. smile

25. Nell Rose profile image91
      Nell Roseposted 9 years ago

Just found this, not sure if its the same beth you are talking about, but she hasn't been on here for a while either.
      http://www.bubblews.com/account/61946-beth37

1. Solaras profile image96
        Solarasposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that's her, and I think that is the account I would have deleted instead of this one.

2. Barbara Kay profile image74
        Barbara Kayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I hope everything is alright with her.

She is well.

1. LongTimeMother profile image91
            LongTimeMotherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

lol. She is well ... and LTM was not too far off the mark.

"Either that, or the protagonist was desperately trying to keep herself on a specific path - but found it near impossible to stop 'wandering' and getting distracted." ... "Seems to me her HP activities may have conflicted with where she wants to be right now."

Still leaves the unanswered question about cantuhearmescream, though. smile

26. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 9 years ago

That sucks. Beth was a'ight by me.

27. amiebutchko profile image70
      amiebutchkoposted 9 years ago

Beth?  Are you really gone?

28. LongTimeMother profile image91
      LongTimeMotherposted 9 years ago

lol. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be speaking on behalf of Beth37. (She's always been so capable of expressing herself without any help from anyone). But because she can no longer post on the forums and many of her hp friends are still in the dark, here's the bones of her update.

She's a Christian and was not in a good place with God, and realized she needed to remove any inappropriate writing here on HP.

She is grateful to those who said goodbye, but didn't want a long farewell process.

Right now she's gone from HP and not planning to return any time soon.

If she does, however, you'll know it is her.

Would you consider that a fair summary, paradigmsearch? I doubt she'd want a word-for-word copy of what she wrote, but I'll leave it up to you if you choose to put it here. smile

1. oceansnsunsets profile image86

LongTimeMother,  I am sorry to hear that, but everyone needs to do what they need to do. This is a more definitive answer to what is going on, so thanks for sharing it.

2. janshares profile image94
        jansharesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the update, LTM. Looks like you and para are in touch with her. I'm glad she's well. Please tell her janshares says hi and I miss her presence.

29. Vvitta profile image80
      Vvittaposted 9 years ago

Okay. Time for stupid question. Who is Beth? I just got here and I seemed to have missed a wonderful person. Seem to be a popular writer. Do tell me more.

30. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 9 years ago

I hope she isn't gone forever. Maybe she just deleted that account because of the harassment, and will pop up under another name sometime soon. I have known people to do that. I have seen a lot of people just pack up and leave, so to speak, without a word of good-bye.

31. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

I think if someone has reached the point that they want to leave the site, the best way is simply to go.  Good bye explanation threads are truly not necessary. People come and go on HP.

32. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 9 years ago

Posting this from Beth37, at her request:

"Hi everyone, thank you all so much for the kind words. I can't tell you how much they touched me when I saw them. I saw myself as an annoyance and though surely there are some who may feel that way, you all had me a bit choked up.
      LTM misunderstood something she read and though I was avoiding the drama of a "suicide note" I left b/c I was banned for a month. I wont go into it more than that, but I decided to close my account after that. You all are a lovely group. I loved being here and definitely feel the loss of chatting with you all on a daily basis. I have used no sock puppets. It's not my way. If I decide to try again, I will come back as me.
      God bless you all and I wish you the very best. Thank you again! smile"

Now, I am really crying.   I am immensely saddened that Beth has left HubPages.  She was one of the LIGHTS of HubPages.  She was one of the nicer people of the forums; even when there was disagreement, she was extremely cordial.   Thank you bBerean for posting this notice, it is GREATLY appreciated in kind.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image78
          LuisEGonzalezposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It seems that some at HP are too quick to ban people or maybe even sensor anyone who in their opinion say things that they may not like or agree with.

I have noticed many talented authors leave HP over time for the same reason Beth seems to have left.

If this continues pretty soon all talented authors who contribute and make forums exciting and worth reading will leave and we will be left with nothing but senseless, vague, childlike forums posts and hubs like many I have seen lately.

It is time for HP to grow a "thicker skin" and stop "tippy toeing" around any comment they may deem as "provocative"

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8981137_f248.jpg

2. Solaras profile image96
        Solarasposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The plot sickens.  It is inconceivable that Beth should be banned, much less for a full month.

33. Rik Ravado profile image86
      Rik Ravadoposted 9 years ago

I too was huge fan of Beth37 (great writing, sharp wit  and a big heart). I note that Sed-me joined 2 months ago and is named Beth.  could it be the same Beth?  No of course not!

Hang on, she did say she would come back as 'me'.  Could that be a clue?  Anyway, new Beth writes great recipes!

1. Writer Fox profile image31
        Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this
      2. gmwilliams profile image84

Yes it IS, Sed-me is Beth37 in her new Hubcarnation!

34. The Examiner-1 profile image61

Yes Rik, that is the same person. She said so whe she returned.

35. Sed-me profile image79
      Sed-meposted 9 years ago

I feel weird now. lol
      I'm very happy to be back.
      You all definitely fill a void for me.
      Thanks for the kind words. smile

1. KathyMcGraw2 profile image67
        KathyMcGraw2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Sed-me
        Well, now I understand the reference in the other forum.  Guess I missed the you left part...and well since I am new all I know is you like to chat smile  Good enough for me.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)