This girl is taking hubs.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (27 posts)
  1. moonlake profile image82
    moonlakeposted 9 years ago

This girl is taking hubs putting them on her Google+ account, when you click on the hub it leads to her Blogspot.

https://plus(dot)google(dot)com/112040845938149873643#112040845938149873643/posts

http://www(dot)easycookingrecipes(dot)net/

1. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Is that blog still up?

moonlakeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Looks like it is. Blogspot, Google+ and Facebook.

1. Hendrika profile image67
          Hendrikaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

checked just now, it is still up.

2. Writer Fox profile image31
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

How do you know those are Hubs?

1. RachaelOhalloran profile image82
        RachaelOhalloranposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Her site is easycookingrecipes dot com and most if not all of the recipes are right from HubPages complete with pictures belonging to hubbers.

She's been at it for a while - since August or Sept 2013. Because I reported this person last year for a cheesecake recipe I posted, then took it down before I realized taking it down was wrong. 

This is one that is verbatim from Glimmer Twin Fan's hub 

This is not a case of giving credit to author.

This is theft.

I hope all the HP authors will file a DMCA against this person because it is people like this that get away with stealing HP content.   

She has herself listed as a HE on profile but I'm pretty sure it is a she.  Go down to the bottom of her google page and you can see how long she has been at it.  Lots of Hubbers work is there.

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image95
          Glimmer Twin Fanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi RacheloHalloran - Don't think I have a hub How to collect clean cook fresh (?) and has a picture of Scotland.  However I do think he/she has another of my hubs.

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image95
            Glimmer Twin Fanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If you are referencing the Mussels one on the site, that's not my hub and I don't see my name on it, but I might be missing it.

2. RachaelOhalloran profile image82

My mistake; that was was Gordon Hamilton
            http://hubpages  dot com/hub slash clean-cook-fresh-mussels

2. aerospacefan profile image82
          aerospacefanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Don't forget to fill out a Google Scrapper report as well! Here is the URL. Google pays attention to this report a lot!

https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/fo … Y/viewform

2. Cardisa profile image87
        Cardisaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

WF, don't you remember that URL? She/he has been stealing hubs a long time. This is not a new blog. We complained about easycookingrecipes,com some time within the last year or two. I never forget a thief.

That's the one!

2. Writer Fox profile image31

I don't remember it because I don't have any recipes. (We've had SO MANY plagiarists reported on the forum!)  She really needs to be taken down, though.  I just sent Stephanie Hicks an email about her Hub. 

Are there any more you recognize?

amberbartlett for Best Hash Brown Recipe Ever - Seriously
            at easycookingrecipes dot net/2013/10/the-best-hash-brow-recipe-everseriously dot html

lolaoyedotun on Hubpages How To Make Jollof Rice A Very Tasty Africa Cuisine
            at easycookingrecipes dot net/2013/09/method-for-preparing-jollof-rice dot html

countryhomemaker on Hubpages for Popcorn Recipes for Snacks and Trail Mix
            at easycookingrecipes dot net/2013/08/recipes-for-how-to-make-snacks-with dot html

cclitgirl on HubPages for Ways To Prepare Vegetables For Kids
            at easycookingrecipes dot net/2013/09/ways-to-prepare-vegetables-for-kids dot html

and there are about 18 screens of 5 recipes each all by "Fill Karry" - all posted after  12Midnight and all by hubbers.

Even with their name on them.  Like this one
            Kimberly Snyder Glowing Green Smoothie Review - by Turtlewoman (718 followers)
            at easycookingrecipes dot net/2013/09/kimberly-snyder-glowing-green-smoothie dot html

with her pictures and "my story" as seen on Turtlewoman's hub.

Oh this makes me mad. 
            I hope you all get her!

3. RachaelOhalloran profile image82

now it is dot net

4. moonlake profile image82

I know I have filed against her before. It does seem to be a woman I found her picture somewhere. On the Google+ she has Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe which I think is a hub and there are some others on there.

1. aerospacefan profile image82
            aerospacefanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If she has adsense, report her to them as well. I hate content stealers with a passion!

3. OldRoses profile image94
      OldRosesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It looks like the author thinks that as long as they mention the source of the recipe, that it is okay to publish it on their blog.

1. Writer Fox profile image31

If one of your Hubs is posted on her blog, file a DMCA with the host of the website and have your content removed.

I have done that but just thought I would mention it because I saw other hubs on her Google+ site.

Her website is hosted by GoDaddy.  You file the DMCA here:
            copyrightclaims@godaddy.com

4. PegCole17 profile image94
      PegCole17posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Moonlake
      I just looked at the site and there are dozens of hubs out there including copyright notices from people like Marye Audet and Turtlewoman. There weren't any of mine that I could see, but they have a Google plus profile and facebook page as well. They need to be bombarded with DMCA notices. Google will take them down.
      Good luck,
      Peg

The hubs of mine on her site had coypright on them too. The one of mine she had on Google+ has been taken down but not sure of the rest yet on her webpage. I filed DMCA but the ones on her website I haven't received message on them yet. I guess I should check again.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 9 years ago

I sent Steph Hicks an email about that one.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 9 years ago
  4. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image95
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 9 years ago

food and cookin dot blogspot dot com has loads of hubpages recipes too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)