Today you can add new Callout Capsules to Hubs!

Jump to Last Post 1-42 of 42 discussions (93 posts)
  1. Marina Lazarevic profile image77
    Marina Lazarevicposted 9 years ago

We have some exciting news, Hubbers! As of today, the Callout Capsule will be available in the HubTool for everyone. We initially enabled a limited version of the capsule to help keep imported Lenses from Squidoo as intact as possible, but we have also been listening to the numerous requests to roll it out sitewide. This capsule can be a great visual enhancement to Hubs, allowing you to highlight important pieces of information in an attractive way. 

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/11820008.png

New Callout Capsules can only be placed full width, and while viewing the capsule in edit mode, you can choose from three different styles:

Colorbox
    The Colorbox style will center your text in a box with a grey background color. You can input a title, body, or both.

Classic
    The Classic style will align your text to the left between two horizontal black bars. You can input a title, body, or both

The Quote style allows you to draw attention to specific quotes you may want to emphasize. When highlighting quotes made by others, we recommend that you input the text of the quote along with the name of the person who said it. You can also highlight a quote from your own Hub, similar to a newspaper pull-quote. Unlike the Colorbox and Classic styles, the Quote style does not display a title.

We hope you enjoy the new Callout Capsule!

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, this is a really cool feature to add.  I like the quote-style option, it looks very  nice.

2. NateB11 profile image89
      NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Cool.

3. MyFairLadyah2 profile image59
      MyFairLadyah2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. You've been listening

4. Margaret Schindel profile image95
      Margaret Schindelposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Marina, this really is exciting news! When used judiciously, callouts are a wonderful formatting option to draw the visitor's attention to the most important information, especially since online behavior tends toward scanning articles, particularly long ones.

One question: Would the team consider adding the option to link the image to the online source where we found the quote, if available (and desired)? Attributing the quote to its author and attributing it to its online source obviously are two different types of giving credit where it is due.

Also, spoken quotes are often published in multiple places with slight variations, and in instances where we can't determine which version is accurate linking to the source of the quote as well as attributing it to the original speaker would provide a source reference.

Thanks in advance for considering this request.

Marina Lazarevicposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Margaret - that quotes would have attributable online sources is an interesting point and not something we considered when designing the capsule! We did, however, consider allowing links as part of the Callout Capsule but ultimately decided against it because we didn't want to provide more avenues for spammers to skirt our linking rules. It's a double-edged sword. I think we'll wait and see how the community ends up using the Callout Capsule on HubPages before adding features and/or changing how it works. That being said, I appreciate that you brought this idea to light and will bring it up for discussion with the rest of the team!

1. Margaret Schindel profile image95

Thank you very much, Marina. I wasn't aware of the issue of misuse of HubPages' link fields, but that certainly makes perfect sense, as does waiting to see how and how much the Callout Capsule is used before adding features or changing their functionality. I'd also like to express once again my appreciation for the HubPages Team's extraordinary responsiveness..

2. Lionrhod profile image78
          Lionrhodposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marina, I'm replying to your post directly, because I'm not sure if it increases the likelihood that you'll notice the post.

I just tried the callout capsule for the first time in a new hub I'm creating. I chose classic mode because of the three it's IMO the most eye appealing, and because the quote option doesn't allow for a subtitle.

However when I view the page, the callout text is much smaller and harder to read than the rest of the page.

As I used the callout capsule for what is essentially the central point of my entire hub, I was hoping there would be a way to at least bold the text. 

If I must, I'll take it out of the callout capsule and put it in a normal text capsule, but I hope you folks will consider allowing us to change font size or at least to bold these.

5. Austinstar profile image83
      Austinstarposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Could we have a link or two to go check out the new capsule? Thanks!

We just added examples of all three styles to the bottom of the How to Create a Hub Using the HubTool Learning Center entry. I hope this is what you meant. smile

1. ajtyne profile image61
          ajtyneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. These capsules look great!

2. Arachnea profile image66
          Arachneaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Great. I just had an oppo to take a look-see and it's marvelous. Thanks. Any chance a few more of the Squidoo options? I am partial to the image gallery one could add to lenses as well as the video carousel. The suggested or recommended hubs module was great too. I could include links to other hubs which would appear as a list to the right of the lens. I'd use one to list my content related to the lens in question and one to spotlight the hubs of other lens-masters. I realize there's something similar here, but there doesn't seem to be control over which of the hubs is listed and it appears in the body of the hub rather than at the right side.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
            Marisa Wrightposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If you use more than 5 photos, HubPages automatically creates a gallery.

We used to have a RSS feed capsule which we could use to list related Hubs easily.  It was removed because it was being misused (mainly to promote one's other Hubs regardless of relevance).   Due to that history of misuse, I doubt HubPages would reintroduce it.  Especially as related Hubs are already shown automatically under the Hub (interestingly, they used to be on the right side too).

3. snakeslane profile image80
          snakeslaneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the new call out capsule and for providing the link here on how to use it. Good work!
          Now that I've tried it out in a Hub I'm wanting the quote capsule to have the option of floating to the the right (half width) so the text capsule can wrap around it. Any way you can do that?

6. missolive profile image60
      missoliveposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I like it! Thanks for the update.

7. Valerie P Davis profile image73
      Valerie P Davisposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Woot! Woot! Thanks, you guys are great! I've been missing the callout module.

On the color question, I think it would be nice if we could choose the same pale blue or pale orange as the side boxes. That would give the hub a coherent look.

8. Judy Filarecki profile image71
      Judy Filareckiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for making this available for all Hubs. I only used it once when it was a lens, but it fit perfectly with what I was try to accomplish. I do wish that the light blue option was available also so it coordinated with my backgrounds for right sided information.

9. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I believe I will be using the call out capsule.

10. Nancy Hardin profile image60
      Nancy Hardinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Marina, this is great. It's a feature that I always liked and I'm glad to see it initiated here. Thanks so much to all of you for including the callout.

11. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Very cool! I'm looking forward to playing around with the new feature. I promise only to use it when it would be the best fit for a given part of my hub.

2. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 9 years ago

Any chance we can get the Colorbox option to actually have options like it used to do? 

Like just variations where you could pick white or grey text on a black ground.  I do not want the Lollipop School of Design to make a comeback, but having different choices could be very useful without getting lurid.

We went with one color scheme because we think having a consistent design across Hubs makes for a better reading experience. You bring up a good point though. There may be a way to provide more color options without compromising that, particularly if we stick with white/black/grey options. Thanks for the feedback!

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
        rebekahELLEposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I hope that HP stays with either one or the above white/black/grey color scheme.  Adding more colors will change the sleek, polished style that HP currently has.  An author can always add more color to their pages with photographs and videos, or on their own website/blog.

2. Lionrhod profile image78

To be honest, The color scheme on HP is rather drear and depressing. I wish we did have a few more options here. Maybe not as many as on Squidoo but...

2. lisavollrath profile image93
      lisavollrathposted 9 years agoin reply to this

+1. While I'm not looking for the wide variety of colors we had on Squidoo, perhaps a choice between the colors already offered in the small capsule backgrounds? I've been using the blue background for all my recipe hubs, and it would be great if my callouts could match.

3. Thomas Swan profile image96
      Thomas Swanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I think some other colors would be nice. What about the light blue we can use in polls? Perhaps also light green for a more natural vibe. Those are fairly sensible and neutral choices. Is Hubpages really looking for uniformity across the whole site? I'd rather each author was given the freedom to personalize their hubs, develop their own style, and create a body of work that bears their distinctive mark. Anyway, grey just seems so dull..... no offense to the Hubpages logo designers big_smile

3. Ramkitten2000 profile image92
    Ramkitten2000posted 9 years ago

That's great. Thank you!

Off to add some to my lenses-turned-hubs....

4. Ann Hinds profile image68
    Ann Hindsposted 9 years ago

Fantastic!

5. Wednesday-Elf profile image81
    Wednesday-Elfposted 9 years ago

Terrific! I loved using this feature in my 'old home' and am delighted it will now be available here in my 'new' home, which I'm enjoying very much! smile

6. OhMe profile image79
    OhMeposted 9 years ago

Great news!  Thanks.

7. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 9 years ago

Thanks for adding this! It's very helpful when adding quotes to book reviews.

8. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

Thanks! I'm looking forward to using it in specific hubs. I think it highlights text in an eye-appealing style. I like the possibility of using black with grey or white.

9. Ramkitten2000 profile image92
    Ramkitten2000posted 9 years ago

Just a tip in case anyone hasn't noticed this, but if you ONLY put a title in the Callout capsule (at least the colorbox style, because I'm not sure about the other two options), it won't show up on the hub. I THOUGHT it did, because it seemed to show up in edit mode, but I just noticed today that it had disappeared. It was still there if I opened the capsule, but it wasn't showing up in edit mode or when viewing the hub.

I often used the Callout module on Squidoo to set off different sections of a lens with a title -- a heading. I wanted to use it for the same purpose here as hubs (among others), but it apparently only works if you put the text in the body of the capsule. You can leave the capsule title blank, though.

I hope that makes sense.

This is a bug! Thanks for reporting. We're looking into it.

1. Ramkitten2000 profile image92
        Ramkitten2000posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh, okay, great! I do think it looks nicer (when using the capsule for the purpose I was describing) when the text is in the title field, because it's larger and bold. So it would be great if I could move the text back up there.

Appreciate it.

Fixed now! Thanks again for reporting this so quickly, and let us know if you see any other problems.

10. SusanDeppner profile image74
    SusanDeppnerposted 9 years ago

Awesome! Very good carryover from Squidoo and well executed.

1. Elsie Hagley profile image70
      Elsie Hagleyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you Susan.

My hubs from Squidoo all ready have them, great that all the other hub members will be able to use it also.

11. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image83
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 9 years ago

It is a nice addition, but right float option is not there.

12. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 9 years ago

Is there any instructions as to how to use this callout capsule or info as to what it even is.

1. Ramkitten2000 profile image92
      Ramkitten2000posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Didn't Squidoo have the Blackbox module when you were writing there? That's what the Callout capsule is. Same thing.

Squidoo had renamed it already -- before the transfer to HP -- and added the other two format options (the quote format and whatever the other one is called, with the lines).

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image77

I'm happy to add more information to the Callout Capsule tool tip (which contains much of the same information that's in my forum post). What additional information about the Callout Capsule would be helpful?

We do plan to update the Learning Center with more information about best practices, etc. Perhaps this is what you mean. If so, I will let you know when it's been updated. smile

1. Paula Atwell profile image68
        Paula Atwellposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marina, the original call out on Squidoo was actually called the "black box" because, yep, you guessed it, it was a black box with white writing. That would fit the Hubpages theme and be an alternative color scheme that would stand out. Just a suggestion. smile

Thanks for the input!

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
        Marisa Wrightposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Looking forward to the instructions!   I went to one of my Hubs, added a Callout Capsule, opened it and thought "now what?"

I'm sure it's a great feature if I ever discover what it does.

3. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Can you explain what parts of Marina's original post you don't understand or what further information you want to know about it, that isn't listed there?  That would probably help her a lot to add more information.

13. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Ramkitten I don't remember it, so more than likely I didn't use it. Too many bugs there for things that we needed to use, let alone some new brainstorm they came up with.

14. LindaSmith1 profile image59

There is going to be a lot of people who have no idea what this is.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Speak for yourself.   Marina did a perfect job explaining what it is and how to use it.  If some people are completely bewildered (which I doubt), they can always edit one of their hubs, insert the callout, play around with it, and decide whether they want to use it or not. Trying it out is the best way to learn how to use it.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 9 years agoin reply to this

(Raises hand)

3. lafleurdeplume profile image61
      lafleurdeplumeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

While I appreciate the idea of 'play with it to figure it out' when using a new tool, if I don't understand the purpose of the tool in the first place, I'm not terribly motivated to spend my time doing that.  I was not part of the Squidoo community, and I'm now a contracted freelance writer, so my online time in general will be more limited.  Can someone provide an example of how this new capsule works?  Thanks!

1. favored profile image61
        favoredposted 9 years agoin reply to this

lafleurdeplume you can use it for many things, quotes, FYI, anything that you want to draw attention to in your article. It works well in separating specific items or subtopics.  If you would like to see an example you can look at a craft article where it is used for several of these things I mentioned. (Hope this is allowed for example purposes.)

http://favored.hubpages.com/hub/christm … one-wreath

Basically you can use it for anything that needs to be pointed out between your paragraphs or capsules.  That's what makes it so useful.  Hope this helps.

1. lafleurdeplume profile image61

I see them now... ok, thanks for providing the example!

1. favored profile image61
            favoredposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome.  Glad I could be of some help.

2. Margaret Schindel profile image95

lafleurdeplume, as Marina mentioned, the team has added an explanation of what the three Callout Capsule options are and how to use them to the Learning Center, and it also includes visual examples of all three callout formatting options so you can see what each of them will look like. Here's the direct link to that section of the Learning Center. HTH!

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/usin … d_36672947

1. lafleurdeplume profile image61

Thank you so much!

4. Lionrhod profile image78

LOL I was on Squidoo and I still don't know what it is or looks like. Any chance we can get a screenshot of what it looks like?

1. Margaret Schindel profile image95

@Lionrhod, as I posted earlier in this thread, the Learning Center has been updated with an explanation and a visual example of each of the three callout options. I think that will give you what you're looking for.
        http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/usin … d_36672947

1. Lionrhod profile image78

Nifty! Thanks much!

15. DealForALiving profile image76
    DealForALivingposted 9 years ago

This looks great. Thanks for the addition!

16. bettyshares profile image60
    bettysharesposted 9 years ago

Thanks, thats a great idea.

17. KarenHC profile image78
    KarenHCposted 9 years ago

This is great news :-)  I just now added a callout box to a page to set off a quote.  It breaks the rest of the text up nicely too.

18. Titia profile image91
    Titiaposted 9 years ago

Glad the call out box is for keeps. I used it a lot and will be doing so in the future for new hubs.

19. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Well, it is an old Squidoo thing, so I will stay away from it.

1. Ice cold princess profile image60
      Ice cold princessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

At least keep an open mind and TRY it before deciding it is garbage. HP and Squidoo are 2 very different platforms and you might find that it's not so bad after all.

2. Titia profile image91
      Titiaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Linda, but your remark doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why judge if you don't even know what it is or how to use it.

3. lisavollrath profile image93

Well, it's a new HubPages thing, so I tried it, and it looks great!

4. Nancy Hardin profile image60
      Nancy Hardinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Linda Smith, Squidoo DID have some good things during its time. Not everything was bad, just the last year or so was really the pits. But there were some good parts of their page layout. I'm a Hubber now, but I don't find it necessary to badmouth Squidoo to show it. Just sayin'................and I hope you don't take offense, but there WERE good things there.

20. MelRootsNWrites profile image90
    MelRootsNWritesposted 9 years ago

I really like the quote call out.  It's a very classy look. 

I do wish like others the grey box came in, at least, the light blue.  The grey doesn't seem to blend with the layout.

1. lisavollrath profile image93

I like it, too. I used it today, while editing a book review, adding a quote from the book. Lovely.

21. SusannaDuffy profile image79
    SusannaDuffyposted 9 years ago

As long as the capsule fits into the style of HP. I have no desire to see endless variations of squidooo modules transformed into capsules.

Someone or other mentioned 'rainbow'. Just before the sale to HP, squidooo had some CSS layouts in different colours (Autumn theme in brown and gold, Valentine theme in reds) etc and the callout matched the theme.

I hope the HP callouts will remain in HP shades. Touch wood

22. justholidays profile image67
    justholidaysposted 9 years ago

Good news! I find the double black lines with text aligned to the left elegant and perfect match with HP pages. Thank you Staff big_smile

23. suziecat7 profile image77
    suziecat7posted 9 years ago

I like this idea. Now I need to get busy writing some new Hubs.

24. Minnetonka Twin profile image88
    Minnetonka Twinposted 9 years ago

Wonderful news on the additions to HubPages.

25. profile image0
    robertzimmerman2posted 9 years ago

It's just one of many tools at your command to use as you see fit. Dissing ANY idea because it was Squidoo related is not a good way of moving forward.

Individually or collectively.

26. joanhall profile image86
    joanhallposted 9 years ago

Hooray!

As soon as I got my HP Weekly and saw that it said, "Announcing a New Capsule!", I thought, "please let it be the Callout, please let it be the Callout . . ."

Thank you!

27. favored profile image61
    favoredposted 9 years ago

Nice to see this feature will work for HP. It' s one that I used a lot and I think it does make some things "pop" on a page.  Thanks for adding this and giving us another choice.

28. Ahdilarum profile image59
    Ahdilarumposted 9 years ago

Just now I have edited some of my hubs by adding this capsule.

Enjoyed a lot.

29. profile image0
    Snakesmumposted 9 years ago

Thanks Hubpages!   Really missed the Callout feature here, and so glad you have added it.     
    Callout is great for drawing attention to tips and special notes.

30. Sedan profile image58
    Sedanposted 9 years ago

Very Nice! Excellent break or separator.

31. LindaSmith1 profile image59

I am sick of the snarky remarks that I get.

1. Titia profile image91
      Titiaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry, but you started to make them. There was absolutely no need for your snarky remark towards Squidoo. Not all things Squidoo had were bad.

The call out capsule is a very useful capsule and I think HP did a very good job in making it a very useful HP capsule.

32. sockii profile image71
    sockiiposted 9 years ago

Thanks for adding this! It's a great feature for adding emphasis or pointing out a key conclusion or idea.

33. bwhite062007 profile image91
    bwhite062007posted 9 years ago

I just played around with it. It's a nice addition. I am loving the quote feature!

34. makingamark profile image70
    makingamarkposted 9 years ago

Many thanks for adding this option - I use it all the time and it's great to have this option again.

It would be really nice to have the same colours for the colour box as you offer for the text options which are right aligned.

That would help keep control over colours used while also adding some much needed colour into the page.

35. ZCademy profile image66
    ZCademyposted 9 years ago

I'm so happy to see Callouts added permanently! I'll have to go to my lens-hubs and check they styling.

And I want to give a +11 to HubPages' staff for being so responsive. Squidoo always seemed to be a "black box", where you never knew if what came out matched what went in.

36. profile image0
    julieannbradyposted 9 years ago

That is wonderful news! I seem to recall that the original version was only one color; black background with white font. Gray is good and neutral in color. It would be nice to have other color choices as well. Will patiently await the next modification. Thank you for adding that callout capsule!

37. Arachnea profile image66
    Arachneaposted 9 years ago

Awesome! There are a few more Squidoo features which would be neat to have. Are there plans to adopt any others?

38. Fiorenza profile image71
    Fiorenzaposted 9 years ago

Wow!  Thanks for being so responsive.

39. Les Trois Chenes profile image80
    Les Trois Chenesposted 9 years ago

Very pleased that HP has adopted this module. It's  a great way to divide up an article into clear sections.

40. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

Well, that was fun.  I added a few to one of my hubs.  Thanks again for adding this feature.  I can see where you wouldn't want to over use these on a page as it would look too busy.

41. Coffee-Break profile image84
    Coffee-Breakposted 9 years ago

I was just about to ask about it, then I thought it will be soon released. I saw it was imported from Squidoo, and it could be edited, I just didn't have the option to add one.

Great feature, Thanks!

42. bizgrrl profile image62
    bizgrrlposted 8 years ago

The Colorbox feature should come with different color options, rather than just the grey.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)