Would you, agree there is only one way to heaven?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (104 posts)
  1. Craan profile image76
    Craanposted 9 years ago

All the other churches that are not a Church of Christ teach a damnable doctrine and people ignorantly believe these pastors, evangelists, ministers and elders of these denominational churches. I'll tell you why!

For instance, the Catholics place Jesus in a manger on December 25th, when He is God and doesn't have a beginning. The Jehova Witnesses’ receive Jesus only once a year during the Spring, when Christ commands His Bride to receive Him every Sunday. This is to remind us of the blood He shed for you after you have repented. There you could receive a proper baptism and be placed in His Church, the Church of Christ. The Church of Christ has Christ’s name stamped on it and it is His Church. Baptism Saves, however, you must be properly baptized by immersion, after you have sinned in a Church of Christ. Babies are not sinners and it is useless to receive a baptism as a baby, because you can't repent of your sins yet, since you are innocent at this point. Simple, right!

1. WillStarr profile image80
      WillStarrposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I don't know, Craan. Do you really think God is that picky about what we believe happened 2000 years ago? The important part is that we believe that Jesus the Christ was the Son of God, was crucified so that our sins could be forgiven, and rose from the dead on the third day according to scriptures.

1. Craan profile image76
        Craanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes!

And you must do something more! You must have a clean heart and obey God, The Holy Spirit of the Bible Who Says, You Must Be Baptized too.  See Acts 2:38, "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

The Holy Spirit is the Seal of Eternal Promise placed in your heart that acknowledges you are a child of God and Part of the Church of Christ, Christ's Bride. The Bride Christ Gave His Life's Blood For.

2. janderson99 profile image55
      janderson99posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Imagine there's no heaven, its easy if you try .................................

1. Craan profile image76

This is impossible for me to imagine @janderson99, because Heaven and Hell does exist.

1. Righteous Atheist profile image58
          Righteous Atheistposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Show us. wink

2. Joseph O Polanco profile image43
          Joseph O Polancoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Except that the Hellfire doctrine is a perverse Antichrist mendacity that defames God. As a God of justice and love he would never prescribe infinite punishment for a finite crime no matter how wicked: http://bit.ly/17fVMYm

1. Craan profile image76

You are incorrect, Joseph O Polanco and teaching a perverted doctrine!

Hellfire is a real torment for sinners. Mark 16:16 iterates this again, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Damned means you will burn in hell forever if you disobey the Eternal God of Heaven or turn your back on Him. So, Why Do You Believe Jesus Gave His Life's Blood? Jesus Shed His Blood for His Bride, His Church. If You are not a part of Christ's Church, which He Named The Church of Christ, YOU WILL BE DAMNED.

GUESS I AM DAMNED THEN. Oh well. wink

3. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The Church of Christ has Christ's name stamped on it?  I could name a heap of other churches using Christ's name.  It means nothing except that a human being has chosen that name when they founded the church.  Big deal.

1. Craan profile image76

The  Church of Christ is Christian the other churches are not, Ms. Wright. This is the difference.

1. WillStarr profile image80
          WillStarrposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That sort of blanket dismissal of all beliefs but your own is off-putting to the extreme. You'll not win anyone over with that attitude.

1. Craan profile image76

I can't sugar coat the truth, Willstar! This would make me a liar like the many others who are misleading people. The Mormons, Baptists, Jehovah Witnesses, Armstrongist, Episcopalians, Catholics, Pentecostals, Muslims, etc. teach damnable doctrines and innocent people ignorantly believe these cartels.

1. profile image0
              Rad Manposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It's amazing what good, intelligent people will believe. Isn't it?

2. arksys profile image84
              arksysposted 9 years agoin reply to this

you mentioned muslims therefore i defend my ppl. i won't go into a debate about who is right and who is wrong. instead i would like to ask you a simple question.

you seem like quite a spiritual person, with a good heart, therefore you must have "felt" spirituality. this feeling would make you think that you are on the right path, and you would want everyone to join you, because you want everyone to feel that kind of spirituality as well as want everyone to go to heaven. (this is an assumption i'm making, which i feel would be 90% true).
              now what if i said to you that i have followed the quran and have felt the same thing or something similar...
              it is the experience of that "feeling", which strengthens a persons faith.

back to the question .... why do so many people who follow different paths of spirituality "feel" something? there are so many different kinds of religions out there, yet how come they can all connect to the spiritual world? don't you think that if you were right then only the people of the christian church would be able connect and feel something?

1. profile image0

A profound, honest and intelligent question. Sam Harris recently wrong a book about the feeling of which you speak in which he shows that even Atheists can feel that same sense of spirituality.

1. arksys profile image84

i'm sure atheists would be able to feel it too ... we are all human and we all have it in us somewhere. will see if i can find the Sam Harris book. do you remember the title by any chance?

1. profile image0

Waking up.

4. Frank Menchise profile image49
      Frank Menchiseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I believe that everyone of us has a right to be in heaven, there is no right or wrong religion, as long as you believe in God and the Lord Jesus Christ or even some other spiritual religions, but you have to live according to the idealistic ways of those religions and do not do to others what you would hate that the others do to you.

1. profile image0

Well, that's a little better anyway. Everyone has the right to go to heaven as long as they believe in some God or Gods and don't hurt anyone. Well that's not really everyone is it? I don't believe in any Gods, but I don't hurt anyone, do I get it as well?

1. Frank Menchise profile image49

Hard to say, you need to believe in some spiritual things, because if you don't, it is more likely that your soul will not exist, since you do not believe it exists, in other words you are cutting yourself off, but it is your choice.

1. profile image0

Even Atheists can have spiritual experiences. They are not reserved for just some.

2. Joseph O Polanco profile image43

Immortality is a privilege not a right.

3. Craan profile image76

God doesn't hear the prayers of a sinner, Frank! How could you invite God into your heart when it is dirty? You must repent and receive a proper baptism and believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And you must also meet Jesus at His Lord's Supper Every Sunday.

The better felt and told feeling in your heart, Frank, will not work with God the Father! And the differences in churches are huge! Jesus created His Church in AD33 in Jerusalem when He resurrected from the dead and authentically called His Church, The Church of Christ. The Church of Christ is His Only Bride, the others are not Christ's Bride.

Do you belong to the Church of Christ? Are you making up the body of the Church of Christ, the only church that will make it to heaven? If you are a part of the Church of Christ, you have nothing to worry about since you are a Christian.

Open your eyes Frank and don't allow any denominational pastor, evangelist or minister to trick you, because they teach damnable doctrines, and don’t believe baptism saves. The better felt and told stories are leading innocent people to hell. Don’t allow this to be you, Frank!

1. Frank Menchise profile image49

Thanks for your concerns Craan; but do not worry about me, I am a Roman Catholic turned agnostic, so, I have my own religious beliefs, in fact I am writing a few religious articles in Hub Page, you are welcome to read them, if your church of Christ allows you to read religious articles that do not belong to your church.
          Thank again, Craan.

4. Craan profile image76

What about obeying God? Don't you think God has requirements for you to obey before He would allow you to enter His Heavenly Kingdom? Jesus didn’t die and shed His Life’s  Blood for nought. It was for a cause and there are specific instructions in the Bible besides simply believing in God. The demons believe Jesus is the Son of God and they tremble! Aren't we better off than the demons. No Demon has the Holy Spirit Living in Their Heart! How could they, they simply have a feeling better felt and told mentality. Not such a naive feeling a Christian wants to possess, by all means!

5. BobMonger profile image61
      BobMongerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Nothing like a good rhubarb,eh? 
      Writing inflammatory Hubs is always good copy-but do you really expect to come to any consensus by deliberately insulting your audience? After reading your Hub I am now more firmly convinced than ever that your "church" is loaded with violent minded lunatics and NOT Christians. Thanks for the heads up!

But history shows us that Christians have traditionally been violent minded lunatics. Even today young men and women go out to war with the name "god" on their lips.

2. Craan profile image76

Boy, I'm learning some awesome vocabulary words, here! Thanks!

2. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 9 years ago

I really do not understand the question or the intro. 
    What are you getting it exactly?

1. Craan profile image76

Hi @ ColorfulOne,

All I am saying is there is one way to God, like there is one way North. Denominational Churches teach  you can say a little prayer to Jesus and be saved and have no need of a baptism. This is incorrect because God does not hear the prayers of a sinner.

Only the"Church of Christ" that began in Jerusalem when Jesus resurrected in AD33 is the true way to God the Father. The other churches started in another country and later.

The Church of Christ is the Way to God the Father! Christ gave His Life's Blood for it. I highly suggest you read for more information "The Traditions of Men Vs The Word of God." It's on Amazon.

If you prefer, you may email me your address at sheilacraan@yahoo.com and I will mail you this book smile

1. profile image0

It's always interesting when I hear someone say that their God doesn't want us to sin so all we have to do to please him is get in some water and say sorry. And when we define sin we find that it's simply part of what us biological animals are breed to do. He wants us to ignore what and who we are and what and who he made us to be. For this reason I reject your version of God. Well, for that reason and for the reason that no gods exist, but I'm glad it's not your version.

1. Craan profile image76

Yes, we are all sinners, however, when we are forgiven, we do not sin willfully anymore. God is Good and there is only one God. Sinning willfully after you have received the good blessings of the Lord will cause you to trample on the Cross of Christ. And at this point there will be no more remission for your sin and your name will be removed from the Lambs Book of Life.

1. profile image0

So, it's okay if your sin isn't willful? In truth there is no sin. It's a made up term to keep people in line. People are biological creatures who need to learn to help each other get through life. What is best for people is the question that needs to be asked, not what is best for the people who wrote the bible thousands of year ago. We no longer need to multiply for example. We understand that when we get sic you need to see a doctor rather than simply pray would be another.

1. Craan profile image76

Once you acknowledge your sin, Rad Man, or are made aware of it, then you may ask God to Forgive you with Jesus Christ acting as your High Priest. Again, like I said before and this is in the Bible, if you sin willfully after you have received the seal of the Holy Spirit at Baptism there remains no more remission for your sin. At this point you will be lost again and headed to Hell when you die.

1. profile image0

Yea yea yea. I've been told about hellfire before. That doesn't work on my because it's the equivalent of telling me Santa's watching and I won't get any presents. I'm asking you to think a little deeper. You just repeated the same old stuff without addressing any of the things I've said. Your Bible is an ethical nightmare written by slave owners who wanted their slaves and women well mannered. If you were to really live by the morality described in your bible we'd still be buying and selling slaves and stoning promiscuous and poorly behaved boys. If there is a just God he's most likely wondering why people refuse to use their own mind and continue to threaten people with things they have no knowledge of.

1. Craan profile image76

I feel sorry for you, Rad Man!

1. profile image0

Why, because I'm capable of reason and thought? You have yet to respond with reason or thought.

3. Beaddoodler profile image66
    Beaddoodlerposted 9 years ago

And none of these doctrines seem to stress any spiritual connection between the believer and the creator. That's what spirituality is all about.  You can have any or all of your doctrines.  Just give me my creator in his entirety and let him tell me what he expects of me.

4. Joseph O Polanco profile image43
    Joseph O Polancoposted 9 years ago

"Damned means you will burn in hell forever"

Where precisely does the Bible teach this?

1. Craan profile image76

If you do not follow God's Laws, You will be Damned and burn in Hell forever, Joseph. In Mark 9:43 it clearly states HELL is an unquenchable fire reserved for sinners who are not forgiven.

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched."

5. Joseph O Polanco profile image43
    Joseph O Polancoposted 9 years ago

Actually, the passage correctly reads, "Καὶ ἐὰν σκανδαλίσῃ σε ἡ χείρ σου, ἀπόκοψον αὐτήν· καλόν ἐστίν σε κυλλὸν εἰσελθεῖν εἰς τὴν ζωὴν ἢ τὰς δύο χεῖρας ἔχοντα ἀπελθεῖν εἰς τὴν γέενναν, εἰς τὸ πῦρ τὸ ἄσβεστον."

That is to say, "“If ever your hand makes you stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than to go off with two hands into Gehenna (γέενναν), into the fire that cannot be put out."

Do you know what the Koine term γέενναν means?

1. Craan profile image76

No, I never heard of it Joseph! What does it mean? I hope it is not offensive, if it is I do not wish to know what it means. So, Please don't tell me!

1. Joseph O Polanco profile image43

"“Gehenna” means “valley of Hinnom,” for it is the Greek form of the Hebrew geh hin·nom′. In Jos 18:16, where “valley of Hinnom” occurs, LXX reads “Gehenna.” It occurs 12 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures, first appearing in Mt 5:22. The New World Translation renders it “Gehenna” in all its occurrences, namely, in Mt 5:22, 29, 30; 10:28; Mt 18:9; Mt 23:15, 33; Mr 9:43, 45, 47; Lu 12:5; Jas 3:6.

The valley of Hinnom lay to the west and south of ancient Jerusalem. (Jos 15:8; 18:16; Jer 19:2, 6) Under the later kings of Judah it was used for the idolatrous worship of the pagan god Molech, to which god human sacrifices were offered by fire. (2Ch 28:3; 33:6; Jer 7:31, 32; 32:35) To prevent its use again for such religious purposes, faithful King Josiah had the valley polluted, particularly the part called Topheth.—2Ki 23:10.

The Jewish commentator David Kimḥi (1160?-1235?), in his comment on Ps 27:13, gives the following historical information concerning “Gehinnom”: “And it is a place in the land adjoining Jerusalem, and it is a loathsome place, and they throw there unclean things and carcasses. Also there was a continual fire there to burn the unclean things and the bones of the carcasses. Hence, the judgment of the wicked ones is called parabolically Gehinnom.”

The valley of Hinnom became the dumping place and incinerator for the filth of Jerusalem. Bodies of dead animals were thrown in to be consumed in the fires to which sulphur, or brimstone, was added to assist the burning. Also bodies of executed criminals, who were considered undeserving of a decent burial in a memorial tomb, were thrown in. If such dead bodies landed in the fire they were consumed, but if their carcasses landed upon a ledge of the deep ravine their putrefying flesh became infested with worms, or maggots, which did not die until they had consumed the fleshy parts, leaving only the skeletons.

No living animals or human creatures were pitched into Gehenna to be burned alive or tormented. Hence, the place could never symbolize an invisible region where human souls are tormented eternally in literal fire or attacked forever by undying worms. Because the dead criminals cast there were denied a decent burial in a memorial tomb, the symbol of the hope of a resurrection, Gehenna was used by Jesus and his disciples to symbolize everlasting destruction, annihilation from God’s universe, or “second death,” an eternal punishment.

Therefore, to have one’s dead body cast into Gehenna was considered the worst kind of punishment. From the literal Gehenna and its significance, the symbol of the ‘lake burning with fire and sulphur’ was drawn.—Re 19:20; 20:10, 14, 15; 21:8."

http://bit.ly/1ughMiF

1. Craan profile image76

You're analyzing this from a physical stance, Joseph!

Hellfire is spiritual and for eternal souls who disobey God.

Hellfire is not for the Children of God or babies or children under 12! The People of God the Father's Kingdom or Christians will enjoy paradise in Heaven with God for all Eternity. The Earth will be burned up when Jesus Returns.

If Hell truly was created to incinerate and torture the devil and his angels along with their human cohorts, then why was Jesus in hell when he died?

Acts 2:31
            King James Bible
            He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell.

American King James Version
            He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell.

Bible in Basic English
            He, having knowledge of the future, was talking of the coming again of Christ from the dead, that he was not kept in hell.

Douay-Rheims Bible
            Foreseeing this, he spoke of the resurrection of Christ. For neither was he left in hell.

Webster's Bible Translation
            He seeing this before, spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell.

Concerning Jesus, Acts 2:27 informs us -

King James Bible
            Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell.

American King James Version
            Because you will not leave my soul in hell.

Bible in Basic English
            For you will not let my soul be in hell.

Douay-Rheims Bible

Webster's Bible Translation

1. Craan profile image76

Jesus went to hell when He died to rescue the souls in the Old Testament who had disobeyed God, or sinned and practiced Judaism, Joseph! The Jews were not forgiven of their sin for their stubbornness. They were able to have their sins rolled ahead to the following year by performing animal sacrifices every year until the Messiah came into the world. Therefore, Moses, Abraham, Adam, etc., except, Elijah, who was sinless and transmuted to heaven along with children and babies who went to the paradise of Heaven, the others went to the paradise of Hell.

Everyone in the Old Testament went to a paradise of Hell located in Hell. The Devil couldn't torture these people either, they were simply separated from God. Jesus went to that place in Hell and rescued them and brought them up to the paradise of Heaven when he resurrected from the Dead.

Today, this no longer occurs! You must be saved through the Blood of the Lamb to enter Heaven, since that which is Perfect has already come into the world and that man was Jesus, The Christ of God the Father. When Jesus returns to this sinful world things will change dramatically, and you'll be surprised within the twinkling of your eyes!

"Jesus went to hell when He died to rescue the souls in the Old Testament who had disobeyed God, or sinned and practiced Judaism."

And just where precisely does the Bible teach this?

1. Craan profile image76

See Acts 2:31, John, where the words of David are iterated from verse 25. “He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul (referring to David’s Soul) was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Also see Ephesians 4:7-15 that explains how Jesus went to hell. He descended first into the lower parts of the earth. And He gave gifts to some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; who were being held captive in hell and brought them to the paradise of heaven, when He resurrected on that third day.

Thank you for that but, actually, I was looking for where the Bible specifically states that "Jesus went to hell when He died to rescue the souls in the Old Testament who had disobeyed God, or sinned and practiced Judaism." Where exactly does the Bible teach that?

6. Righteous Atheist profile image58
    Righteous Atheistposted 9 years ago

Got to admit it is fun watching religionists argue over what the bible means.

Keep at it guys - whoever wins will get my vote.

7. mishpat profile image60
    mishpatposted 9 years ago

Craan, you wrote
    "God doesn't hear the prayers of a sinner, Frank! How could you invite God into your heart when it is dirty? You must repent and receive a proper baptism and believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And you must also meet Jesus at His Lord's Supper Every Sunday."

How does one get saved if God is not listening"

But, moving past that, if one does manage to get God's ear and be saved according to your theory, but has the flu on Sunday and misses the service and Lord's Supper, is one lost, again?  Does God give second chances?  Third chances, etc.

1. profile image0

The bible does tell us that there at least one thing that is unforgivable. So if anyone has ever spoken out against the holy spirit or it's existence, your done, don't even bother to repent.

1. mishpat profile image60
        mishpatposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That's a pretty harsh interpretation.  You gotta leave rumor for ignorance prior to understanding who or what the Spirit is, and then denying it.  At that point, you got some real problems.

1. profile image0

Oh, it's not an interpretation. It's not like it was in code or anything.

"Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin"

1. Craan profile image76

You are correct Rad Man!

2. Craan profile image76

No, you are not lost again, Mishpat, if you miss services because you are sick! You have a valid reason for not attending the Lord's services. Your Sick and in Bed and may need to go to the hospital or see a doctor. The members of the Body of Christ will prayer for you to get better.

The only way you could be lost is if you SIN WILLFULLY. Now, do you understand what I mean by WILLFUL SIN?

God forgives every sin except one, willful sin! This is the sin against the Holy Spirit. Because, the Holy Spirit will leave your body if you sin willfully.

An example of a willful sin would be if after you are saved by baptism, you go ahead knowing it's wrong and cheat on your wife or you purposely steal something. Cheating and stealing is not willful if you do it out of IGNORANCE. However, who can cheat on a spouse out of Ignorance! You perhaps might steal something without thinking about it. When you are made aware of your sin, you will ask God to forgive you, and He WILL Forgive YOU.

1. arksys profile image84

so what is the role of Satan ... how does he come into play... would he not entice you to not go for a service or throw in some vicious thoughts in your mind, which end up being your actions, causing you to sin.
        then that sin in this world will be seen as a willful sin... but i'm sure God would understand because although he is strict, he is also merciful... right? 

maybe i'm getting it wrong but if its all between you and God then why the need to mention Satan?

1. Craan profile image76

Satan cannot make you to sin! He will tempt you, however, you sin on your own accord!

Can you define Grace?  What about works?  And if you would, could you give me the full list of exceptions to rules for not losing your salvation?

1. Craan profile image76

Mishpat, the meaning of Grace is eloquently depicted here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNBq53s-Fc

I don't do third person.  We are here in a forum in open discussion.  You have made several direct and indirect statements regarding these subjects, so I would like your personal responses, please.

1. Craan profile image76

Mishpat, Grace is the unmerited favor of God. Grace is the plan of God of Salvation.

Works is obedience to God. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved. You must remain faithful and participate in the Lord’s Supper every Sunday too to remind you of what Jesus did for you at Calvary.

Being a Christian is not just about faith! Doing Good Works is all about being the best Christian we can be. It’s hard work. See Mattew 5:16. We are to help people! 
                  “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”

If you do not remain faithful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you will lose your salvation after you have been baptized and repented of your sins.

How would you explain the conflict between what you have said here and in past posts regarding Ephesians 2:8-9; John 6:37; 1 John 1:8-10 (among others).

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)