Please join me in sending prayers to pstraubie48 and family.

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (36 posts)
  1. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
    Phyllis Doyleposted 9 years ago

Patricia Scott, hubber pstraubie48, is the lady who sends us Angels every time we comment on her hubs. It is time for us to send Patricia some Angels and positive energy. Patricia's daughter, Stephanie, has been fighting her biggest battle against cancer.

Please join me in sending Patricia and her family positive energy. This is so important for them, as you will see in the hub:  http://pstraubie48.hubpages.com/hub/Whi … ive-Energy  Patricia wrote not long ago.

Thank you.

1. Faith Reaper profile image83
      Faith Reaperposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Praying!  I have been praying for Patricia and her family for quite some time, and I will be happy to step up my prayers to my special friend who sends Angels.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image85
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes; for sure I will pray right now in Jesus'  holy name and remember her in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Agreeing in prayer, in Jesus' Name.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image83
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

As a cancer survivor myself, and as a woman who lost a husband to cancer, there is no question that my prayers go out to this lovely lady and her daughter.  I just saw on the news yesterday that survival rates for cancer in the US are up significantly, and I hope these two ladies get this information so that they can have some hope.  God bless both of them, and all who must deal with this horrible disease.

Phyllis Doyleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are a strong and very kind woman, TT2. Patricia will appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I have been keeping you in my prayers also.

4. peachpurple profile image81
      peachpurpleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

praying for her daughter, May God bless her with miracles. Amen!

5. Writer Fox profile image32
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for posting the link to that Hub.  I left my comments for her there.

You are most welcome, Fox.  After reading that hub, and  http://pstraubie48.hubpages.com/hub/Whi … kful-Heart  ...  I am amazed at the strength and faith, the positive energy that Patricia has.

6. Christy Kirwan profile image93
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Best wishes from myself and the rest of the HP Team. We hope Stephanie and her family make it through this terrible ordeal. Our thoughts are with Patricia and Stephanie.

7. profile image0
      swilliamsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

May God give Patricia the strength needed to get through this difficult time and grant His Angels of courage and faith over Stephanie.

8. lisavanvorst profile image65
      lisavanvorstposted 9 years agoin reply to this

My prayers go out to Patricia and her family. Stay strong and keep your faith.

2. janshares profile image92
    jansharesposted 9 years ago

Done! Sending angels back to her and her family.

3. Barbara Kay profile image74
    Barbara Kayposted 9 years ago

I'll add her to my prayer list.

4. Victoria Lynn profile image88
    Victoria Lynnposted 9 years ago

Oh, I did not know this. She has always sent me angels. Such a beautiful, positive person. I will for sure reach out to her.

5. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

I know and Patricia knows that many of us have been praying for her and her family.  To see us coming together in prayer, Angels, and positive energy is such a wonderful way to start the New Year.

You are all so kind.

6. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 9 years ago

I don't know Patricia, but if she is a fellow hubber who needs pray..I'm on it.  Sending prayer from Australia...may the Aussie angels watch over her daughter and family.

Thank you, Jodah. I know Patricia will appreciate your thoughts and prayer.

1. fpherj48 profile image61
        fpherj48posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Patricia......I truly feel for what you are having to bear at this time.  Please know that I (and all your Hub-friends) are with you offering kindness and support.  Believe that you will find strength and comfort to be by Stephanie's side and give her the love and care she needs during her battle.  I wish you and Stephanie and your entire family Peace.............Paula

7. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 9 years ago

Joining you in thoughts/prayers for Stephanie, Patricia, and their family.

8. Shades-of-truth profile image83
    Shades-of-truthposted 9 years ago

Consider my prayers added, and keep us posted!

9. aesta1 profile image90
    aesta1posted 9 years ago

Will be praying for Patricia and her family especially her daughter. I still have to visit one of her hubs but I know how hard it is to go through this.

Hi aesta1. Here is a hub Patricia wrote that tells about her daughter and grandson.

http://pstraubie48.hubpages.com/hub/Whi … kful-Heart

10. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 9 years ago

Sending my heart's thoughts and prayers for Patricia and her family.

11. clivewilliams profile image73
    clivewilliamsposted 9 years ago

Dear Heavenly Father,
    The God of Noah, Abraham, Jacob and Israel, i call upon you today, tomorrow and forever for your continued support and blessing of my fellow hubber's daughter who is fighting such a dreadful ailment. Send an Angel over them in this time of need Lord. Put them under your wings and glide them to the miracle and happiness that they truly deserve. Sometimes it may seems like we are on our own, but i know that you hear our prayers, and you know best in all that you do. I ask you to help pat in her time of need. Bring her child comfort and healing, in your magnificent name. Amen

1. PegCole17 profile image93
      PegCole17posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Amen. That was beautiful.

12. Cari Kay 11 profile image86
    Cari Kay 11posted 9 years ago

Praying!

13. ologsinquito profile image83
    ologsinquitoposted 9 years ago

Please add my prayers. Thank you for starting this thread.

14. tirelesstraveler profile image61
    tirelesstravelerposted 9 years ago

Thanks for spurring us all on to love and good deeds.  Have already read her hub on being positive. smile

15. MelRootsNWrites profile image90
    MelRootsNWritesposted 9 years ago

I have seen her angels from time to time in my comments.  She and her family are in my thoughts and positive energy going out to them.

16. mary615 profile image83
    mary615posted 9 years ago

This is just the sweetest lady I know.  She has been on my mind for quite some time.  I hope 2015 will be a better year for her and her family.  Does anyone have a recent update on how her daughter is now?

17. Sed-me profile image79
    Sed-meposted 9 years ago

May God grant His mercy.

18. AliciaC profile image92
    AliciaCposted 9 years ago

My thoughts are with Patricia and her daughter. I wish them the best.

19. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
    LuisEGonzalezposted 9 years ago

Best wishes and may their troubles see them get stronger through the grace of God.

1. pstraubie48 profile image82
      pstraubie48posted 9 years agoin reply to this

O my I am so moved.  The tears are flowing!!!! How humbled I feel. 
      To feel the love and concern and caring here is overwhelming to me.
      And I will share this with Stephanie. She knows I am always looking for Angels and positive energy and prayers....We have a difficult walk ...she more than the rest of us..but we have so many who share our burden.
      Her friends, my friends, others from other sites and social networks...
      No one ever hears about this kind of goodness....but it is alive and well.   Thank you thank you so very much....and know that I will call each of you by name as I pray and ask for Angels.

20. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

I heard from Patricia earlier today. Her daughter, Stephanie, "is holding her own....she is getting up every day, being a Momma and a wife, and living each day to the fullest."

Patricia is a strong woman with unshakable faith who believes in miracles. All of your comments have touched her deeply and really helps her and her family.

I am so happy to see so many hubbers come here with one purpose in mind for positivity and it is truly a wonderful thing to see. Bless you and thank you, each and every one of you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)