As a conservative , electing Trump would put me over the edge !

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

If the rest of you voting fools elect Donald trump , I'm going to become the biggest , most flaming liberal you've ever seen ! Do you want that to happen ?  Imagine Ahorseback as your worst enemy .  I will also acquire a  Trump comb-over .

1. Michael-Milec profile image60
      Michael-Milecposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Quite interesting  statement. Are human characters that easily converted? Just wandering.

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Unless a miracle happens, then more  than likely you're going to see a presidential race between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump once the primaries are settled.  Both obviously for different reasons, but still.

From following the DNP, it's fairly obvious the democratic party is rigging the election to give Hilary Clinton every possible chance she has to beat out Bernie Sanders or any other democratic candidate. 

As for the GOP, it seems like the whole Anti Establishment, and washington outsider stance, is sort of the "in thing" with politics (especially on the GOP) side of things, so that's why your seeing guys like Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina ( I think she's an outsider) and Donald Trump dominate the polls.  However, Trump has more money to play with though, and since he's  the only candidate that rich enough to run his own campaign without having to raise money, then that's only going to fuel his anti establishment sales pitch to the public.  Therefore, I'm not really surprised Trump is dominating the GOP polls, nor am I surprised to see Hilary still in the lead of the democratic party.

In fact, I predict Hilary Clinton will win the next election.  You heard it here first folks. I hate saying that because I'd rather see Bernie Sanders win, but Hilary is going to be the first female president.  You heard it here first.

1. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have a close friend who has voiced that same prediction.  All the more reason to stay in faith.

2. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

What brought this on?  Are you getting nervous about a President Trump?

3. frantisek78 profile image79
    frantisek78posted 8 years ago

This dude's panicking. If the majority votes for Trump you're out of luck.

4. profile image0

Actually No , I don't believe trump has a chance  , my intent was simply for the humor .  Trump cannot buy his presidency   ,I don't care how much money he has .        If a majority votes for Trump ,I'm all for  hiring  Putin for President !

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am quite sure Putin would do it for free.

5. colorfulone profile image77

My mind has been in a bit of a whirl over watching a video of  Mr. Trump being prayed for by some big name word and faith pastors.  They were laying hands on him in a holy way as they prayed the Word of God.  He seemed to be appreciative and receptive, and was responsive to touch people back in kind.

I thought it was funny only because Trump went on record saying that he doesn't like being touched.  I can understand that as I do not like being touched usually and certainly not by just anyone. 

Those highly respected pastors who prayed for Trump must know something I don't.

Exactly! - Trump knows "something" we do not know , the same as rest of the stories: the public - "we" know  just screened  news  of which the reigning clique wants us to know.

1. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

We all see in part...until we are given more light to see. 
        smile  I wait for the next part.

6. profile image0

I think Donald Trumps campaign is Gods way of saying to America

"  So ,  you're  all   infected with apathy  huh ?  Well ,watch what I do Now !  We'll see who cares and who doesn't  care at all about  America's future  , "

So he gives us  a fool ,Trump !

7. colorfulone profile image77

Trump spook common sense about the tie between the reoccurring mass murders that are increasing.  They are mentally ill people!    Psychopaths.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

What produces a psycho path?

Parents do by conception and birth of a child, causing either by(Creator's principle " up too the fourth generation"), or by  the gradual perception in family behavior, converasation, a selection of music, TV programs, - complete spiritual atmosphere dominated by demonic forces. .

8. profile image0

Kathryn , would you please give him a call for all our sakes  !

9. colorfulone profile image77

I was surprised to learn that Trump has not spent any money on campaign ads because he gets so much coverage for free. If he ran ads, people would get trumped out with so much more coverage in their faces.

Great advantage of ' being ' himself.

10. profile image0

The American public is  smarter than even Trump knows , Prediction ;  If trump hasn't backed out by next summer , I will be very surprised but  If he comes down to the nomination AND gets it , I will personally  make a call to Hillary and apologize for all my  conservative friends    !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)