The-Tales-of-Mythologies

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (20 posts)
  1. BibiLuzarraga profile image57
    BibiLuzarragaposted 8 years ago

Hi Hub Community,
    I began to write a new hub and would appreciate your feedback; it is entitled "The Tales of Mythologies; http://bibiluzarraga.hubpages.com/hub/T … ythologies /Thank you:) Bibi Luzarraga.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Bibi, I was looking at a website today (to be clear, this was not on HP) and one of the Adense adverts on the site was for your HubPages profile

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12684968.png

Did you create an Adwords campaign to run adverts to get more traffic to your HP articles? I'm not sure that's so wise, you might want to halt the ads.

BibiLuzarragaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate the question, however, I did not create an ad in order to drive more traffic to my HubPages website, I assure you--BibiLuzarraga.

1. janesix profile image60
          janesixposted 8 years agoin reply to this

It's a little weird that you keep putting--BibiLuzarraga after everything you write. Three times in your short Hub.

TRUE!

2. BibiLuzarraga profile image57

Yes, well, my legal name is Consuelo De Bilbao Luzarraga, however, my nickname is Bibi Luzarraga;
            let's say that I have been a victim (and still am) of identity theft--sux!

2. profile image0

Interesting.  That's actually not the first time I've seen the ad, I think I first saw it about 2-3 weeks ago and I recognized "Bibi Luzarraga" as the name of a hubber.  Since then I've seen it maybe a dozen times on other websites that run Adsense.  What's odd is that I've never seen an ad like that for any hubber except you.

'Odd' is an understatement!

1. profile image0

If someone created these ads without your knowledge you should contact HubPages, team @ hubpages.com

1. profile image0

Not to beat a dead horse, but the ads are following me around web.  Here's another screenshot of one that shows when I hover my cursor over the arrow button the destination is your hubpages profile url

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12685311.png

1. janesix profile image60
                  janesixposted 8 years agoin reply to this

She is bipolar and thinks she's Mary Magdelane reincarnated, according to her Hubs. This explains a lot.

Keep reading, therefore, BETWEEN THE LINES--Bibi Luzarraga.

By the way, I was 'diagnosed' as a bit 'bi-polar', however, I feel that there is truly no scientific category to which I belong--Bibi Luzarraga.

Well, have you read my essays or, hubs?

1. profile image0

No, and I don't think I ever visited your profile page before I saw the ads. Google ad targeting is bizarre!

2. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 8 years ago

Way too short. Nothing about mythology except a wikipedia link about the Greek pantheon.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

Too short, and totally random. Is there supposed to be a point to that Hub? If there is, I don't get it. Sorry.

4. BibiLuzarraga profile image57
    BibiLuzarragaposted 8 years ago

Thank you both; I know that the hub is way too short and plan on extending it; I will revise it, as necessary--Bibi Luzarraga.

5. WriteAngled profile image75
    WriteAngledposted 8 years ago

Far too short and your basing a hub on a low-quality TV channel is pretty well useless. The morons will get all the information they need by staring at their TV screen, therefore you need to address those for whom the TV screen does not suffice.

You do not treat the psychological significance of mythology at all. At a very minimum, I suggest you need to study the works of Carl Gustav Jung before presuming to speak on such matters.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)