Nice France Attack and ISIS.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)
  1. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 7 years ago

I just finished reading a book by Michael Weiss called  ISIS, Inside the Army of Terror.  He is Senior Editor at the Daily Beast, and a CNN contributor.  He writes for the Guardian, Foreign Affairs, Politico, and a host of other publications.

He states that ISIS uses VBIEDs as force multipliers.  A VBIED  is a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device. that can take many configurations depending on the mission.  They can be cars or trucks and can be used for mass killings and destruction or for breaching barriers and walls.  Our ground troops are deathly afraid of them because there is very little defense against them on the ground.  They weld metal plates to them and they  look like something out of a movie say the troops.  The only defense is Hell Fire missiles launched from drones.  They strap suicide bombers in the trucks.  Our troops call them "Franken Trucks."    This is what they used in Nice France to kill all of those people and create mass destruction, only they didn't use explosives or if they  did they were duds.

On the battlefield, the defense is Hell Fire missiles.  In a civilian setting and a surprise attack, like in Nice, there is very little defense that can be used.  Assault weapons and even RPGs (Rocket Propelled Grenades) are no defense against a surprise attack by force multipliers designed to strike terror into the population.  The possibility of them being used in western countries is very real.  I'm not writing this to strike fear into readers.  I'm just informing you of a tactic that has been used in the battlefield that is now being used on the  civilian population.

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My local news last night had a segment on what the state (and country) is doing here.  According to the report this has been a very real concern for a long time and actions are taken.  Although details were not, of course, given it was pointed out that large trucks (multiple small but heavy trucks like dump trucks) are used to block roads.  The concrete barriers are set into place.  Things like this are some deterrent and effective in many cases.  There was even a special, transportable, barrier that a video showed stopping a large truck at speed.  Looked like the front wheels were allowed to drive onto a horizontal section, whereupon a vertical section, attached to the horizontal, stopped the rig.  The whole truck literally went into the air, but did not break through.  Special truck barriers are often put, permanently, around specific buildings.

So it is being considered and worked on.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

How can Muslims comfront American military might on their own soil. Wail Americans stealing away their culture, oil and natural resources.

If they can't beat them, they are not going to join these Globalist. They will fight anyway they can. Regardless Globalist are funding and training both sides for their depopulating plan.

peoplepower73posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I believe America should not even be in the middle east.  There is a three way civil war going on among the Sunni, Shia, and Kurds, and now Russia is even in the mix.  The best thing we can do is get out and let them settle their differences.  May the best sect win.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

That would be a very sane  solution Yet, New world order and central baking have other plans.

Greed has no bounds until the people stop them, like all dark empires throughout human history.

It almost seems there is a higher order to this whole mess.  Saudi Arabia is our ally, but yet they bomb shia in Yemen using our military equipment.  ISIS is Sunni and so is Saudi Arabia.  Iran is Shia and So is Syria.  Bashar Al Assad is special kind of Shia that hates other Shia.  Iraq is mainly Shia, but their armed forces is made up of mainly disenfranchised Sunni who are supposed to fight ISIS who are also Sunni. And yet we train them to fight ISIS.  Go figure!!!

It was 15 Saudi on those 9/11 twin towers planes.

The Rothschild's funded both World war 1 and 2. They are up to it again.

Race and Religion are two things they use to stir the fights wail they walk away with the money. They don't care who makes the laws, the money supply makes the rulers of the World.

They are both on the attack and on the run now.

I know at the end of WWI, the Ottoman Empire was destroyed and the French and the British divided the middle east into arbitrary zones of influence without any regard for where Sunni, Shia, Kurds, and tribesmen lived.  This is what has created this whole mess.  ISIS wants to take the mid-east back to the time of the Caliphate, but they want the land controlled by the Sunni.

Eisenhower said this 50 years ago:  "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

You got that right.

The media always makes out that the Israeli is hard done by. Meanwail taking over the middle East.

2. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Al Qaeda magazine Inspire specifically recommended using a truck to kill enemies of Allah (fall 2010).  They go into detail in the article as to how to mow down people with a truck, as many as possible.  Areas where there will be crowds of people and few or no vehicles to maximize the deaths. That is what the mentally-ill jihadist chose in Nice, France.

ISIS lead by the America background of all these Muslims countries being invaded. So called ISIS warned France if they attack Syria there would be a price to pay.

Personally I would of taken my family out of Syria. Much like how I am trying to take my family out of North America. Before it's war starts and many of the World countries just piles on a weaken America for their decades of bullying.

I have this never to kill a human policy. If Americans had bombed my entire family, I might myself get in one of those trucks and do my worst. Based on purely insanity's. About 1 in 10 Syrians have been killed, some say 25℅.

2. peoplepower73 profile image89

The problem with ISIS is that they are embedded with the civilian population.  It is very difficult to discriminate while attacking them.  They are also trying to establish a Caliphate, that includes cities of civilian men, women, and children.

Once the attacks on Muslims countries and even Trump attack on Muslims in America is stopped. They will continue to kill easy targets like civilian much like America have, why not learn from the best? Elistist love it.

3. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 7 years ago

Anybody listen to Kennedys speach about a "Monolithic conspirecy" around the world?It's on YT if your interested.

I think JK was speaking more about the Communist. Yet also a   new development happening within America.

I traveled USSR when it was a block country, then traveled to Moscow in 2005.

USSR once had double the military power over the US. Through the cold war America spent them to death.

As I see it today, America is turning into the old USSR and Russia is more peaceful, secure and free.

The Israel/America dark empire has gone on too long and and spread far too wide. What Two countries today are said to more hated and said to be the most leading terrorist nation?. By far  America/Israel, they are ready for it's walls to come down soon after a real world war 3.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL. consistently you present America as the root of all evil. Oh, and Israel. Forgot Israel.

I don't see either country sponsoring and calling for attacks like the one in Nice. I suppose, a WW and a subsequent Caliphate would suit your fancy.

Down with evil democracies and up with beheadings and honor killings? Sounds like a wonderful world. roll

Globalism banker/Corporatism are scripted everybody, religion ,wars, money and they own your jobs, your home , your children and you. There is no such thing as democracy only the delusion of it. Next they coming to America to steal your lives and wealth.

The 9/11 was scripted with 15 Saudis and no Iraqi on those planes. One example of many false flags around the planet to drive all of us into a world war. Because most of world knows what they are up to except most of too frightened American citizens to Admit it.

US is in bed with Saudi Arabia with cheap oil to drive Russia out of business. It will all backfire when BRICS dump the US dollar this September.

Saudi behead twice as much as ISIS. How do compare a few hundred beheading to a million children killed in the Middle East. Have ever seem head roll off a body when a bomb hits.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
            Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'll agree that international banks and corporations script most everything. As to stealing our wealth? Most Americans are struggling to make ends meet these days so good luck with that one. If they hope to steal our lives, they might take into account that most of us are armed and know how to use them.

I wouldn't begin to argue that the official story behind 9/11 isn't quite fishy. I'd be curious to know what you think Americans are so afraid of that they won't admit it. I think most Americans give the benefit of the doubt so without some concrete evidence they aren't inclined to speak with conviction on the matter.

As to Saudi Arabia beheading more than ISIS I kind of lump all Islamic controlled states in the Middle East into the same backward category.  I suppose I should have said 'sharia law' instead of 'caliphate'.  Either would be the same result for the rest of us if they were in power.

4. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

They don't come for you when your strong. They pick on the weakest first then work their way up.

Then comes along many of rest of the countries who been waiting for you to weaken to all pile on too.

They want this US dark empire gone even more so than they did with USSR.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)