Got a quick photo of Hillary the other day !

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13118158.png

Here is an issue  that  baffles me about Hillary  supporters [ not really ],  No one has ever spent more money to beat an opponent  ,   no one has so affably engaged  countries all across the globe  for the financing of her election dynasty ,  no people have defended a candidate with more controversy and deficiencies in morals , ethics , truth and  corruption at all the possible  realms of human nature .

Leads me to the inevitable conclusion that Liberalism is  incredibly corrupted at ALL levels of  the human interpretation ,  Prove me wrong ?

1. jackclee lm profile image81
      jackclee lmposted 7 years agoin reply to this

All liberals are not corrupt. They are just misguided. They know how to spend other people's money but have no clue as to how people make money. They have no understand how business works but believe more government is the answer.

1. profile image0
        promisemposted 7 years agoin reply to this

A multi-billionaire liberal Republican named Michael Bloomberg would disagree with you.

Execept he is not a republican or a conservative. He changed his party affiliated to run for mayor of nyc.

1. profile image0

If he is a registered Republican, then he is a Republican. I should point out that Ronald Reagan changed parties, too.

I also noted that he is a liberal. If liberals don't understand how business works, then it raises the question of how he became a billionaire business owner.

Bloomberg is liberal on social issues. He is part of the crony capitalist that made lots of money but rejects free enterprise system. He wants government. To do more not less. In that respect, he is no Ronald Reagan.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

Thank for saying we are not all corrupt.  I would also add, we are not all any one thing.  But then, neither are conservatives.

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Except right !...........:-]

2. profile image0

Very true. Unfortunately, some people like to generalize. Thinking is a lot simpler that way.

3. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

I wonder how many people in these forums have ever experienced government which is really on the side of ordinary people?

I am old enough to have benefitted from quality health care that was free at the point of delivery, quality education including a couple of degrees, which did not leave me a debt slave and also the pleasure of living in a country which I respected.

All of that is gone now and probably will never return.

I can't say I had all the advantages that kids born into rich families receive but I had all the ones that matter. Including freedom from the endless fear and anger which plagues people in western countries these days.

Try being generous with yourself and others. See what a difference it makes.

1. profile image0

What a great response ,   because there was a time not very long ago in fact .  the cost of  a higher education was reasonable ,   the price of  energy ,  for home heating , for transportation ,  the price  of health care was  reasonable .      And there was hardly any  divisive rhetoric in politics !  People of a party  were  simply of that party ideology ,not of  a religion like  belief  in that party.

I blame  the media as it's so obviously media bred  , media born  and the pundits in Washington merely rode the waves of divisiveness right into the shores of their favorite resort , Washington DC..

Ready to take it back yet ?

2. jackclee lm profile image81

I agree with you. I just don't want government be the source. There are plenty of models where private charities and churches that provide services to help people. They usually do a better job because they genuinely care and not part of a bureaucracy.

3. profile image0

The decline of generosity and the rise of insatiable greed has forced governments to do what the private sector used to do.

1. profile image0

That's pretty  obvious !
        http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13118697_f1024.jpg

4. profile image49
    GARDENGURU88posted 7 years ago

I used to be Democrat 10 years ago and switched over.  It's been reported that Hillary will DO and SAY anything to get the vote. She treats some of her staff like scum and drops the F'word, the MF word, and much worse all the time.  People never see this.  She has one goal and it's to win at ANY cost. Despite their pro-democrat status People will have to learn the hard way if she is elected.  Some cling to their party just to cling and never delving into the beliefs of the Republican Party.  This country is falling to pieces!  I know about half the country hates TRUMP, but seriously, let's give him a chance.  He took NO $$ from sponsors as he did not want to be "owned" by the "establishment" later on in his term and have to kiss butt.  He's got some great ideas and I know he will turn this place around financially.  On the contrary Trump is NOT racist.  People hear one thing that is said and turn it around because they are hell-bent on voting Liberal/Democrat.  Who freed the slaves?... A Republican.   Ever wonder why the logo of the Democratic Party is a Jackass?  Now you know.  I'd rather be an Elephant anytime, they are smart, strong and fight for what's right when they need to.  I never get involved in politics and will not reply back to anyone and may actually never return  to this website to see any comments.  I'm sure most will be scathing anyway.  I was just visiting it for the first time and just wanted to say what I had to say because Hillary has EVERYONE buffaloed.  I'm hoping that it reaches a democrat  that's on the fence for voting or even an irritated republican (put your irritation aside).  Republicans are the parents of this society and need to ban together to make this country great again.  Ever wonder why kids who get everything for free and don't have to work for it turn out lazy, uneducated freeloading people..... Well society is the same way.  We CAN NOT continue to give in to this "do anything, say anything, politically correct, Give me... Give me... Give me everything movement".  It's got to stop.  If only you could hear and see Hillary behind closed doors.  Although a bit crass, Trump doesn't take crap, is super smart and is just the ticket to get this country back up on its feet.  He knows the system as he's taken advantage of all the "legal technicalities" over the years to make money.  He sees that it's detrimental to society and wants to fix things.  People.... Give him a chance!  I know you don't see it yet, but if TRUMP wins eventually even the Liberals will be happy with the outcome even if they refuse to admit it.  Give TRUMP a chance and get on the TRUMP TRAIN.  I seriously pray he runs Hillary over vote-wise like a locomotive.  He's surprised everyone so far.  You may not like him, but sometimes there are diamonds in the rough.

1. profile image0

I wish you WOULD return to the forums ,  right or wrong , perfect or not ,  Trump is the next leader of America  !  And if not -  say goodbye  to the  once greatest nation on earth America !

5. sohailakbar profile image59
    sohailakbarposted 7 years ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)