MEDIA Must “Pull The PLUG” On Coverage Of “Delusional Donald" Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (35 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image56
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

An Unconventional Pseudo-Candidate who Exhibits Clear Signs of Mental ILLNESS DESERVEs Unconventional "MEDIA Blocking" Consequences ~ Just like Cadillac “Discontinued” Sponsorship of “Delusional Donald‘s” Troubled Golf Tournament & a Growing Number of Republican Security EXPERTs & Public Servants are "CONDEMNING" him as "Mentally Disturbed" for his "Delusional & DANGEROUS" Behavior, it’s time for the MEDIA to STOP being Complicit with an Angry DISTURBED Individual & Discontinue Inadvertent PROMOTION of Trump’s ANTI-American Ulterior MOTIVEs & Agenda ~

1. PhoenixV profile image64
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If i vote for hillary will she give me a free pony?

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

AP meet JL, JL meet AP.  One rants against Trump while the other rants against Clinton.
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7742897.jpg

P.S. I like, even respect AP SO MUCH BETTER!  As for JL, I was taught that if one can't say anything nice about a person, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.  I choose not to say anything at all.........

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

He is the reason why we have a supposed free press. If no coverage was given him then we would be voting blindly for the next President. Do you propose an even more censored press?

4. RJ Schwartz profile image86
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Silence the opposition Prime?  Stalin would have been proud to know you.  What's the matter?  Are you afraid Trump will speak too much truth and bruise the eardrums of the Liberal masses?

Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

NOPE RJ, that's NOT a FEAR at all since "Delusional Donald" is a "PATHOLOGICAL Liar" & Everyone KNOWs it ~ sad

ONE of the Legitimate CONCERNs is that he's Proven to be a "Benedict Arnold" ~ Some of the ONLY Differences being that Benedict was Presumably of "SOUND-Mind", had NORMAL Skin Pigment, didn't RELY on POORLY Placed Hair PLUGz, had NORMAL Sized Handz & was Considered Rather "ATTRACTIVE" for the time period ~

Moreover, when you ENCOURAGE Communist Russia to "HACK" OUR Files, as "Donald ARNOLD" did using OUR Airwaves, I think it's time to "PULL the PLUG" on his Media Coverage before this ANTI-American Moron does even MORE SERIOUS Damage to the United States ~

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13113530.jpg

VERMIN SUPREME IN 2016! FEEL THE VERM!!

I'm not sure what this means or what it is nor do I CARE, sad so I'll just ASSUME you support the proposal that the MEDIA should simply "PULL the Plug" on Dangerous ANTI-American Trump ~

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

DID you ~ KNOW that ~ VERMIN supreme ~ IS his ~ REAL legal ~ NAME??????????? HE had ~ IT changed ~ 30 or SO ~ YEARS ago ~ JUST thought ~ I"D share ~ A fun ~ FACT

ALSO i ~ NEVER realized ~ HOW hard ~ IT is ~ TO write ~ LIKE this ~ ALL the ~ TIME!!!!!!!!
      ~~~~ OPTIMUS prime IT must TAKE you ALL day TO write YOUR forum POSTS ~~~~~~~

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. gmwilliams profile image85

OUCH.......OUCH........
        http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12994443.jpg

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13142777.jpg

Vermin Supreme's platform:
    - Mandatory tooth-brushing laws
    - Free ponies for all Americans
    - Increased zombie preparedness
    - Time Travel research (so we can go back to the past and kill Hitler)

Talk about making America great again! VERMIN 2016!!

1. gmwilliams profile image85

FatFreddy,  Got to love you.  You have your arsenal too like I do.  Get THOSE arsenals of pictures ready.  PROCEED!

4. Alternative Prime profile image56

WHY do my FACT Based Comments "FRIGHTEN" the Trumpeteers so much???

I guess when your Pseudo-Candidate "Delusional Donald" Trump is in the Process of Destroying himself, his BRAND, his Family & Every other LIVING & Deceased CONservative Republican Senator / Congressman/woman, I guess a Litany of Ridiculous NONSENSICAL Personal ATTACKs & OFF Topic Ramblings is what you'd EXPECT in response to a VERY Serious Issue about MEDIA Coverage ~

Donald is "BABBLING" about Weakening OUR NATO Allies apparently to APPEASE Russia & Refused to Unambiguously "RULE Out" using Nuclear WEAPONs in Europe, a comment which also PLEASED & Tickled Putin PINK ~ This should Frighten ALL Global Human Beings ~

"TERMINATING" Media AIRTIME for an Unconventional, ABNORMALLY Unstable National THREAT such as Donald is a QUESTION Currently on the TABLE for ALL Networks ~ The ONLY REASON they have yet to "PULL The Plug" on this Unfit individual is because every time his FACE Appears on the Monitor, his POLL Numbers SINK even MORE ~ Therein LIEs the Dilemma ~ SOON, you'll need to VISIT China to view his POLL Numbers & while you're there, say HELLO to Trump's CHEAP Lookin' Merchandise being Slapped Together on the CHINESE Assembly Line ~ smile

1. rhamson profile image71

I, by the way, am not voting for Trump and it is not for his big mouth or his outrageous assumptions. It is because I oppose his economic plan that will continue the same failed economics perpetrated on us since Reagan. Trickle down is a farce and war is the thing that casts an eye away from its' failure.

On the other hand Hillary, who I am also not voting for, is in the pockets of Wall Street and owes too much to even carry on an independent policy that would help anybody other than her rich friends. Her Warhawk tendencies are also a way to finance the failed elitist agenda.

Both should be resoundingly rejected by anyone with a common sense logic.

Ditto. The only real solution I see is the free pony party.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
          FatFreddysCatposted 7 years agoin reply to this

A vote for Vermin is a vote for a free pony!! FEEL THE VERM!!

After studying hillary and trump, I feel that Vermin is the only sane candidate between the 3. Plus i get a pony.

But PhoenixV, this is not a "STUDY" about Hillary & Trump nor is it a PONY Give-away and nobody really CAREs about that ~ I would suggest that you "STUDY" the TOPIC Headers BEFORE COMMENTING next time ~ smile

In the USA we used to have freedom of the press and freedom of speech. But you want to censor a candidate? Isnt it enough that the media already spins like a whirling dervish? Do you despise basic freedoms? Does life liberty and pursuit of happiness mean nothing? What happened to the country of oh beautiful for spacious skies and ponies running free in amber waves of grain?

Everyone UNDERSTANDs the FACT that "Freedom of SPEECH" is NOT Absolute ~ There are LIMITATIONs ~

When was the last time you WITNESSED a Presidential Candidate, or in "Delusional Donald's" Case, an ANTI-American "PSEUDO-Candidate" Use GLOBAL Media to Encourage Russian AGENTs to "Hack" into Top Secret Property of the United States? Or Mock DISABLED Individuals? Or call Women "FAT Pigs"? Or PROMISE to Weaken NATO if Elected" Or Promise to "CRASH" the Global Economy by DEFAULTING on OUR Debt?

CORRECT Answer? NEVER ~ EXTREME Unprecedented Circumstances DESERVE EXTREME Unprecedented Consideration & CONSEQUENCEs ~

The ONLY Reason WHY the MEDIA has NOT Discontinued Coverage of this Dangerous Numbskull is the FACT that every time he SHOWs his ORANGEY Face on the Monitor, his POLL Numbers "SLIP" Further ~ sad

2. Alternative Prime profile image56

Well, that's FINE FatFreddysCat, but this Discussion is about the DISCONTINUATION of Media Coverage for "Delusional Donald", a HATE Filled ANTI-American, Racist, Misogynist, Incompetent LOSER who has been Categorized by Hundreds of Republicans & Security EXPERTs as Too "DANGEROUS & Mentally Unstable" to ever become DOG Catcher let alone the President of the UNITED States ~

Please take your "VERMIN" & Free PONY NONSENSE to another FORUM ~ smile

I think the media is in cahoots with donald and hillary and it is the media that should be discontinued.
              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAtPu7HJyiI

3. gmwilliams profile image85

Feeling THAT .........VERM........
            Verm is in the heart...........
            Let's do the Verm.................
            http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8312089.jpg

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

So that Freedom of Speech , Includes the following ?
    -Hilary's  constant lies , about lying  about lies , her treasonous   of perjury ?
    -Obama's rebuilding of our constitutional rights  and treasonous behavior  calling for releasing prisoners of war ?
    -The entire Media war against Trump ?

But Trump offended liberals with speaking truths ? And you want to duct tape him ?

Ya !

HERE are the FACTs that you'll NEVER get from COLLAPSING RIGHT Wing Nut-CASE Propaganda Outlets like FOX Loser Channel or the CURRENT Trump Campaign CONTROLLER "Breitbart" ~

* Hillary is not FREE from Fabrications nor is any other Politician, however, if COMPARED with "Delusional Donald's'" CONSTANT "Cavalcade of LIEs", you'll understand the TRUTH ~ Just VISIT "FactCHECK" periodically for updates ~ In the FUTURE, it might be WISE to just ASSUME every Word uttered from Trump's "FILTH Filled" MOUTH is a LIE & you'll be just FINE ~

* Unlike Trump, Hillary NEVER Committed the CRIME of "Treason" ~

* If there was ever a Justified TIME to Conduct a "MEDIA War" Against an  individual or entity, it would certainly be AGAINST a Mentally DISTURBED, Treasonous, Subversive, Un-Patriotic ANTI-American like "Delusional Donald" who made ONLY one solitary change to the RNC Platform, and that was to  "Appease & ENRICH" Communist Russia ~ sad

So YES, if the MEDIA is Currently Planning a "WAR" Against Donald, PLEASE Commence Immediately for this FOOL Shall NEVER get his Abnormally Undersized Little HANDz on OUR "WORLD Annihilating" NUCLEAR Arsenal ~ Unless you're an "END Timer", U should be "FRIGHTENED to Death" at the mere thought ~ sad

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And you're not afraid of a totally tainted media , and a Clinton with a proven past of treason and treasonous behavior patterns ?

Where do you actually live and go to school - Russia or Nazi Germany ?

SORRY ahorseback, but you're simply WRONG Again ~ sad

The following CLIP Depicts what many would consider an Un-Patriotic, ANTI American TRAITOR with "CRIMINAL Intent" to Commit TREASON as Defined by a FORMER Admiral of the UNITED States NAVY, Yes, OUR Brave Military which PROTECTs you and I ~ A Mighty MILITARY that I"M sure you & Donald have ZERO Respect for ~

Moreover, DESPITE MORON Donald's Imbecilic CLAIMs to the Contrary in this CLIP, ACCORDING to Reports, the FBI has "TANGIBLE Evidence" which POINTs Directly Toward Trump's COZY Little "Comrades in Russia" as the PRIMARY Suspects for the SECURITY Breach of the UNITED States ~

"DANGEROUSLY Delusional Donald" calls for RUSSIA to "Hack" the United States ~ "UNREAL & Outrageous" ~ AMERICANs are FURIOUS at this Imbecile ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03yFp_RA78s

If U Honestly think they will give OUR Nuclear CODE to this ANGRY, Mentally DISTURBED CREEPY Lookin' Moron, The NEW "Trump U" in RUSSIA Awaits ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

6. Alternative Prime profile image56

One of the BEST Descriptions yet of ANTI-American "Delusional Donald" & his Incoherently Dangerous "Babblings & RAMBLINGs" ~ "CIRCLEs of Nothing" Pertaining to his Constant LIEs, Fabrications, INSANE Memory Lapse Induced FLIP FLOPs & of course his Painfully Demented Delusional Thinking ~

Mika Pretty Much SUMs Up what the VAST Majority of AMERICANs Believe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp_HCE61c6Y

As Witnesses to his Idiotic Babblings & OVERT & Perhaps COVERT Attempts to "SUBVERT & Sabotage" the UNITED States of AMERICA & "We the PEOPLE" every chance he gets on NATIONAL Television, I urge  the "Termination of Television Media Coverage" for this DANGEROUS Communist Sympathizer ~ The SAME for INTERNET Based Media ~ I unserstand the FACT that every time he Appears on Television his POLL Numbers SINK but enough is indeed enough ~

Time to Establish PRECEDENT for any FUTURE ANTI-American Trumps who think they can BROADCAST an ANTI-American Agenda using OUR AIR Waves by saying it will NOT be ALLOWED in this COUNTRY ~ Would we PROVIDE a Constant STREAM of FREE "USA Bashing" Air-TIME to Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, or even Vladimir Putin? I don't think so ~ It's LONG Past Time to "PULL the PLUG" on this "BAD Joke" of a Subversive Swindler ~

How else should we know of Trumps fitness to lead? By word of mouth?Censorship is a disservice to our process and should be avoided at all costs. Look what media censorship has provided us with the two party system. These asinine choices.

"WE the PEOPLE" ALREADY Understand the FACT that "Delusional Donald" is "UNFIT" to be a Public Servant & an Extremely Incompetent Business-person who apparently has FAILED more times than he was LUCKY ~ sad ~

Just take a look at this Jackass LOSER Mocking a Disabled Person ~ Flattering isn't it ?? Especially when the WORLD is LAUGHING at him & us for actually giving this IDIOT Clown "WORLDWIDE Air-TIME" ~ sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Here in the "REAL-World", we as AMERICANs have ONE "Asinine" ANTI-American Stooge in "Delusional Donald" who could CARE Less about the USA & "We the PEOPLE" & ONE of the Most Qualified Candidates in the HISTORY of OUR Union in Hillary ~ JUST the FACTs ~

P.S. ~ An Extraordinarily Un-Hinged ANTI-American like Comrade Donald who has obviously "Pledged his ALLEGIANCE" to Communist Russia & Sabotages America every chance he gets Deserves "SPECIAL" Media Treatment which includes but is NOT Limited to Airtime "CUT-Off" Periods if and when he decides to Angrily RANT ANTI-American Rhetoric, Racist Remarks, WOMAN Hating Babblings etc ~ sad ~

The AIRWAVEs belong to ALL of us, and NETWORKs using them to become COMPLICIT with a Mentally DISTURBED individual like Donald is Unacceptable to MOST of us while his SHRINKING Group of Fanz which INCLUDE the Klu Klux Klan, End TIMERs, David DUKE, Breitbart LOSERs etc ALL get FREE Publicity ~ NOT Good for our COUNTRY ~

As I suspected. You are assuming a position that all Americans feel the same as you. Or at the very least if some of us don't we are not in line with "We The People". Watch out my friend. Arrogance is usually rewarded with a big heaping table spoon full of humble pie. Have you thought that maybe we the people may elect him in spite of your call for censorship of him?

By the way I am not going to vote for him or Hillary so as to clear up any bias you may claim on me.

7. Alternative Prime profile image56

FINALLY my Recommendation to "PULL the PLUG" on FREE Media Coverage, or at an Absolute MINIMUM, EXPOSE Swindler 2-BIT CON-Man Trump & his Little Family of GRIFTERs for the FRAUDs that they truly are, now appears to be Receiving LONG Over-Due CONSIDERATION ~

"We the PEOPLE" Cannot ALLOW "Deplorable Donald", his family and or Misguided "SURROGATEs" to "Mis-USE & Manipulate" OUR AIR-Waves which Transmit GLOBALLY, to Promote their Blatant & Disgraceful Racist VIEWs, Bigotry, HATE, Misogynistic ATTITUDEs, nor to use them for what many EXPERTs Define as his ANTI-American "TREASONOUS & Subversive Activities" ~

IT IS "UNLAWFUL & Treasonous" for "Delusional Donald" to Conspire with COMMUNISTs to PLOT "Sabotage & Espionage" AGAINST the United States of AMERICA as he has ALREADY DONE ~ It's an INDICTABLE Offense AGAINST "We the PEOPLE" ~

WAKE Up MEDIA & CUT OFF this Moronic ANTI-American COMMUNIST LOVER from OUR Mutually & Community OWNED Communication NETWORKs ~

8. Alternative Prime profile image56

"Encouraging SIGNs" ~ smilesmile

As I watched "Drumpfy Trump" Begin to "RECITE a SERIEs of LIEs & Misinformation" in his Usual DESPERATION at a Small GATHERING in Texas this MORNING, a traditional republican state by the way which could quite conceivably TURN Democratic BLUE in NOVEMBER, I was ENCOURAGED to see the NETWORK "CUT Trump SHORT" by DISCONTINUING a FREE Air-time GIVE Away to this "ABUSER" of OUR Communication ASSETs ~

His LIEs were "BLATANT & Intentional" so NETWORK Producers CUT Away from Trump and began an "In-STUDIO" Disscussion about "Calling OUT" Donald and his "STRING of Falsehoods" ~

Congratulations MEDIA, time to DENY Trump a GLOBAL Audience to PREACH his "Hatred & Treasonous Propaganda" ~

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)