Trump Leading 67% to Hillary’s 19% in National Poll of 50,000 Voters

Jump to Last Post 51-62 of 62 discussions (194 posts)
  1. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

Ed Rollins, the chair of the pro-Donald Trump Great America PAC, said Tuesday it will take a miracle for the Republican nominee to win the election.

"If somehow Trump pulls a miracle comeback here, which would take a miracle at this point, then obviously it's his party, he can do what he wants with it," Rollins said. "If not, I think we begin from ground zero and with lots of different factions and lots of different candidates."

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

I am hoping Americans get a lesson in polls in this election !    The crookedness of the media and so the crooked media polls is astounding ,  there are underlying reasons when we see  that internet pools are showing a different picture all together you know !       Nothing would make me happier than to have America wake up Nov. 8 th  and say " What the hell happened  "?

-smile -

1. My Esoteric profile image87
      My Esotericposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The mainstream media, the only kind to listen to as it has the "least" bias is only reporting on what they see, with the exception of opinion pieces.  They report every bad thing about Trump, and there is a LOT to report on, as well as every bad thing Hillary does as well.  I will grant you while you might consider HRC sneezing a news worthy item, the rest of the world, including the mainstream media, but not the alt-right impostors, properly do not.

As to polls, there are landline-only polls, cell phone only polls, a combination of the two polls, and Internet polls.  Huffington Post and RealClearPolitics considers them ALL.  Further, RCP lets me pick and choose what kind of polls I want to go into their average; generally I let it go as is.  Further, I never look at single polls, like the one starting this forum.  I look at the last five polls and do my own arithmetic. 

At best, Trump will get to 195 EV by my count: http://hubpages.com/politics/American-P … tions-2601

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
        Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My esoteric, my, oh my is right, you are so blind "The mainstream media, the only kind to listen to as it has the "least" bias"

actually, no I'm not going to demonstrate to you (once again) just how insane that statement is, if that is what you believe, there is no reasoning with you, no hope to even have an honest discussion about it, I'll leave you in ecstatic bliss with your mainstream media but pray you don't go to hell with them.

And obviously, the same would be true of you by listening ONLY to highly biased sources, potentially Limbaugh, Fox News (except Sports and their Polls which are credible), Humanity, Beck, Drudge, Coulter, and similar far-Right or alt-Right sources. 

To get the real picture you should watch a combination of POTUS (Sirius/X), Politico, The Hill, and CNN.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
            Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13240829_f248.jpg

To begin with you have demonstrated you are incapable of identifying bias by practically every statement I've ever read of yours. You summarily assume things with no evidence just like you claiming I only listen to highly biased sources. Believe that and little do you know you just proved that the mainstream media is biased because I listen to that more than anything you mentioned. I don't even get Fox News, I get Antenna TV, CBS, ABC,NBC, no cable news programs, have for 3 years, 

That's the reason I know the  mainstream media is biased, I scrutinize everything I get there and anywhere else, daily, and in so doing I have found that more often than not what the mainstream media doesn't report on is most revealing of their bias and to even find such things that are more newsworthy than the spin they'll report on one has to go outside the mainstream media. For example on meet the press Sunday one Democrat guest when asked about the email leaks claimed he read them all and there was nothing there of importance, he was never challenged and that is a plain lie. If you don't know the main stream media is in the bag for Hillary your just lying to yourself, so why should I expect you aren't going to lie to and about me. You are a pathetic masquerader ME and it is so obvious you should be embarrassed to even appear on a forum expressing your insanities.

My apologies why suggesting you listen to only very biased sources; I suspect NBC leans-Left more than the other two you watch.  I am surprised then by your use of insults (a sign of extremism, regardless of direction) and you taking only the alt-Right positions.  How do you come to those conclusions?

I never listen to things like "Meet The Press" and other similar programs.  It is not because they are biased, most aren't, it is just their guests rarely, if ever having anything new to hear .. just the same old crap repeated over and over again; most of it lies or hyperbole.  Likewise, I don't listen to campaign spokespeople; they are worthless as a source of information.

That is why I read (or in POTUS' case, listen) the headlines, and if it isn't hyperbole to start with then I might read the content.

As to Podesta's leaked emails.  So far, I agree with the D you mentioned ... there is no real beef there.  The closest they came to an eye-opener was the pieces about taking money from bundlers who foreign nations as some of their clients ... some.  Turns out they weren't worried about breaking the law, they weren't, but getting hurt like Obama did when he refused to use bundlers in his first campaign.  Taking money from these people is quite alright with the FEC, it just needs to be reported if the amount reaches a certain pretty low threshold and they aren't a conduit from the foreign nation to the campaign..

Another was the conversations between private people about what they thought of Murdoch and one other and how they are using Catholicism as a foil and not as a belief.  I have been in many a meeting, or exchanged emails while in the government where that kind of talk is common as a decision is reached to offer to the boss.  In the bundler case, it appears (I am not certain) that the decision to review each bundler on a case-by-case basis.  I think they used the examples of "if Canada is a client", fine.  If North Korea is the client, then it bears much more scrutiny before they accept or reject the donation.  Seems reasonable to me.

Everything else you can find, like in the transcripts, can also be found in her public speeches.

BTW, Taze, if you stop the insults, you can save yourself a lot of typing.  But since you and Trump think it important and useful, I rarely read what you write, but mostly pass it by as insult-laden hyperbole.

3. IslandBites profile image88

FOX NEWS POLL: Clinton tops Trump by 6 points with just 3 weeks left

Hillary Clinton remains ahead of Donald Trump with just three weeks until Election Day.
    She has a six-point lead over Trump, 45-39 percent, in a new Fox News Poll of likely voters.

4. Valeant profile image86
    Valeantposted 7 years ago

This was an entertaining read for me about the election:  http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-t … lks-about/

:-)

5. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey after the last debate finds:

Trump  43%
    Clinton 40%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ … atch_oct20

While I do consider Rasmussen polls in my own averages, I do recognize their sampling is a little biased to the Right.  Others, of course, are biased to the Left and still others stay mostly in the middle.  That is why I find averaging them gives a more realistic answer.

1. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hillary is running on polls and people like yourself, m'dear, do average rigged polls. Its a rigged system.  I myself don't know if the Clinton machine can be stopped by Trump.  However, I am relying on scientific polls that have been proven right with great accuracy, and my faith in God.  Therefore, I hope we can shake hands, and wait and see...then try to discus anything except polls.   big_smile  For example...

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13245301.jpg
        Clinton Blood Scandal
        http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1384 … od-scandal

6. IslandBites profile image88

Wow. This tells a lot.

Fox News

Four-Way Presidential Vote Preference

Hillary Clinton
    Democratic Nominee
    Hillary Clinton
    45%

Donald Trump
    Republican Nominee
    Donald Trump
    39%

Gary Johnson
    Libertarian Nominee
    Gary Johnson
    5%

Jill Stein
    Green Party Nominee
    Jill Stein
    3%

More Fox News Poll Results

Clinton & Trump On The IssuesWho do you trust to do a better job on each of the following issues?

Expand / Collapse
    Changing The Country For The Better

Clinton 47%   
    Trump 44%

Foreign Policy

Clinton 55%   
    Trump 37%   

Handling An International Crisis

Clinton 56%   
    Trump 37%   

Immigration

Clinton 50%   
    Trump 44%   

Making Decisions About Using Nuclear Weapons

Clinton 57%   
    Trump 32%   

Nominating Supreme Court Justices

Clinton 49%   
    Trump 43%   

Social Security & Medicare

Clinton 50%   
    Trump 42%   

Terrorism & National Security

Clinton 49%   
    Trump 45%   

The Economy

Clinton 44%   
    Trump 50%

And Clinton is closing in on the economy issue, lol.  Finally, I believe something from Fox.  (Actually, I have always found Fox Polls to be fair unlike their news)

7. colorfulone profile image78

smile  Trump is 10 - 12 points ahead in internal polls.  smile

Yes, his own, taken among his staff.

8. colorfulone profile image78

Streaming Live Now:  Donald Trump's Rally in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4L-Os … ure=em-lss

9. colorfulone profile image78

My trusted info at the moment:

Electoral:
    Trump   197
    Clinton  131

Popular:
    Trump   49%
    Clinton  46%

But, that could be wiped out by the now UN controlled internet.

Electoral:
      Trump  232
      Clinton 209

Electoral:
        Trump  244
        Clinton 215

1. S Leretseh profile image60
          S Leretsehposted 7 years agoin reply to this

10:30 Pacific Time... PA is now being called for TRUMP By Drudge Report! That gives him 265 electoral votes! MI, WS & AZ at this time still in TRUMP'S favor. TRUMP WILL BE NEXT PRESIDENT! WOW!
          BTW, AZ has 10 electoral votes. SO TRUMP doesn't even need MI or WS! 
          AZ is a solid win right now for TRUMP. >>WOW

The enter world is thanking God.

What a Debacle, the worst possible outcome for American and the World.  The insane are now running the Asylum.  Muslims, Blacks, Latinos, run for your lives.  Women wear bras with spikes as groping may become a national passtime.

1. profile image0
                ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No - you're hallucinating again , That was the Clinton years !

It will be interesting to read what other hallucinations get written in the forums. 

Trump will be meeting with Obama on Thursday to begin the transition.  I guess he called Trump at 4:00 a.m. to invite him to the WH.   Why not 3:00 a.m.?

2. S Leretseh profile image60
                S Leretsehposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh QUIT your whining Esoteric.. TRUMP won  b/c  ENOUGH American people are sick and tired of the ESTABLISHMENT... dictating to all Americans that globalization/ happy human family nonsense is beneficial to America - and if you DARE to oppose it...you're a racist - you're a KKK - you're Nazi...

Oh, Mr. Esoteric .I do hope/ pray you were one of the ones that promised to GET OUT of America if TRUMP wins. SEE YA LATER OLD GUY!

Congratulations, S Leretseh.   smile
                  It was a landslide.  The Trump Train!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13270939.jpg

3. colorfulone profile image78

You should go to YouTube and find compilations of creep Joe Biden groping girls and women.  Its very disgusting and totally unbecoming of a vise president.  He creeps me out, not as much as Bill Clinton though...but then...

10. colorfulone profile image78

EVERY SINGLE POLL WAS WRONG IN TRUMP’S WISCONSIN

Oh, really?
    Well, here, let us help you understand what happened.
    YOU OVERSAMPLED TO HELP HILLARY.
    Period.

The lying media and pollsters wanted to create a false sense of “winning” for Hillary.

She was never going to win.
    Her entire campaign was smoke and mirrors.
    Take Wisconsin for example.
    Every single poll out of that state was WRONG.
    http://theamericanfirst.com/fact-every- … n-in-1984/

What a terrible thing to do to the American people who supported Hillary, its no wonder they were so disappointed and hurt.   Just wrong!

You simply live in an alternate reality, Color, full of different facts that exist hear on Earth.

This is the Mentally Unstable Narcissist You Elected to destroy America

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc … mp/480771/

By the way, why did Hillary get 600,000 and counting more votes that Trump? Or, is that a Lie too? Same thing between Bush and Gore.  Seems like a trend, don't you think?

But the bottom line, nobody how self-destructive the angry rural white men were ... Not even Trump's staff..

No need to be insulting.  James O'Keefe filed a lawsuit against Hilary and the DNC for election fraud.

Project Veritas Action: undercover DNC Rigging the Election
        http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1384 … -election-

Wikileaks revealed dirty nasty tricks by the DNC and the Clinton campaign.  They have been in collusion with the MSM and more...

The media pollsters were caught weighting polls.  The end result proved it true.  Reuters explained how they fudged on the polls months ago.

11. colorfulone profile image78

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

Join @TrueTheVote to initiate legal action.
    https://twitter.com/TrueTheVote

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton.

12. colorfulone profile image78

Exit Poll:

A majority of Hispanic voters said they “support Donald Trump’s immigration policies,” undercutting the narrative that enforcing immigration law will drive away Latinos, one exit poll found.\

The poll, conducted from Nov. 9 to Nov. 10 by Zogby Analytics for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), found

58.5 percent of Hispanic voters favored President-Elect Donald Trump’s immigration policies

32.9 percent for failed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Of all voters, 57.4 percent said they support Trump’s immigration policies, with 38.4 percent backing Clinton’s.
    http://www.fairus.org/news/exit-polling … ation-enfo

Clinton promised to all but dissolve U.S. borders in her first 100 days in office, and told a South American bank in a private, paid speech she “dreamed” of a “hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What a shock - that Hispanic Americans feel the same as white Americans, or black Americans about illegal aliens invading the country.

Perhaps we're not quite as racially divided as some would have us believe?  It seems that the large majority supporting supporting foreign citizens residing here illegally are...foreign citizens residing here illegally.  Not Americans, whatever their race.

America is tribal and the citizens agreed no mater what color our skin is.  "We The People" is not a race.  Our bigger concern is insurance premiums.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)