Hillary's Health

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (42 posts)
  1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

Hillary Clinton is sick.  Today at the 9-11 Memorial she fainted and needed immediate help just to get back to her van.  The episodes are getting more frequent and worse, yet everyone pretends like she's just fine.  When are voters going to demand she come clean and tell them what's wrong?  Unless Tim Kaine is who Democrats want in office, they better do something.

1. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Tim Kaine, is milktoast, he has no desire to become president.  They might try to put Shotgun Joe Biden in the race yet.

The media is going to have a hard time continuing to cover-up Hillary Clinton's health problems.  94% of Americans already say they do not trust MSM.  These cover-ups and lies makes people trust them even less...and its not working well for Hillary at this point.  Cough, cough, cough.

I'm keeping track of #HillaryClintonsHealth on this thread.
      http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1373 … e-behavior

2. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13190449.png

I'm sure it was a double. all the politicos have them.  And the dog and pony show of the little girl coming up was staged to humanize her.

Hmm.. too early  to break out a coffin?
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13190456_f1024.jpg

RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That box has a wicked looking sound system......perfect for a wicked witch like Hillary

3. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you watched the REAL NEWS, you would know that Hillary has  PNEUMONIA and has been taken off the campaign trail for a few days. I guess it's more fun to be snots, though. Hell, even "the Donald" was nicer. He sent her a get well wish that actually sounds sincere.
      http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/us/po … .html?_r=0

How long will you carry her water?  I'm not being the conspiracy theorist here - she obviously is hiding something.  Who interacts with kids if they have pneumonia?  Why was a nurse taking her pulse while walking to the event?  Why is she wearing Zeiss anti-seizure blue glasses?

With Hillary Clinton collapsing and caught on camera, what some people call the REAL NEWS is now imploding, while the Democratic party is scrambling to find a suitable replacement for Hillary because of her failing health that MSM has helped to cover-up.   

Its a house of cards. 
          We get to watch.
          Popcorn?

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13193359.jpg

Today we are hearing reports from medical experts nationwide on both sides of the political spectrum and they all point toward a health cover up - why are diehard Hillary supporters resisting the truth so much?

2. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

RJ, take a look at this video and tell me if you think that is a Hillary Clinton body double, please.  The woman in the video looks a lot like Hillary and sounds like her, but is much younger and much, much slimmer looking than Hillary is, to me.  She just doesn't have that big toothy grin like Hillary, and her chin is more pointed. 
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/LGSo6xNhzW8

lol  Pretty good look-a-like!

If Clinton was in that good health, I'd be amazed - something stinks here

HILLARY CLINTON STUNT DOUBLE?
        Seems like it!  Unbelievable maybe, but she's trying to cover-up her health problems, I believe.

https://conservativedailypost.com/two-d … ampaign=JC

Isn't that just so deceptive, oh my!  Hillary will say anything to get into the WH and now do anything?  She must be either power hungry or this is a life and death matter for her, IMHO.  She could be scared of going to prison where she should be for committing several felonies with her emails alone.  She and the Clinton Foundation are under investigation.

2. MizBejabbers profile image88

Don't y'all wish? I saw the full video last night, not just a selected clip. It is Hillary. She has lost weight on the campaign trail and with PNEUMONIA.

PNEUMONIA is diagnosed with a chest x-ray.   Hillary was examined at home by a doctor who claimed she has pneumonia without PROOF of an x-ray.  That is called medical malpractice by a physician.

Hillary, as Dr. Ben Carson put it the other day, has a "dishonesty disease". 

Malzberg | Prominent Muslim American MD: Hillary Didn't Pass Out From Dehydration
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJgfui0CZPg

PNEUMONIA? HILLARY RECEIVED NEUROLOGICAL TEST BEFORE SHE COLLAPSED  (Image)
        http://www.infowars.com/pneumonia-hilla … collapsed/

Experts are watching Hillary very carefully!
        Are you an expert?  I'm not, but I listen to honest experts.

Hillary has a over weight problem!  I double she lost that much weight from Friday to Sunday, and certainly hasn't appeared to be getting her weight down before at any appearances.  She has been looking Not Well, and that concerns me, and should concern everyone. 

It might be best to postpone the election to give Hillary time to get well, or allow the DNC to pick another nominee who can prove they are fit for the presidency.  It would be the right thing for Americans to do.  The world is watching!...Clearly Hillary is not well, no matter what she says...she lies, lies, lies, but I am not without compassion.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88

You're concerned about what you say is Hillary's not looking well. I'm concerned about Trump's mental problem, and before you ask what it is, look up "Malignant Narcissist."

2. ptosis profile image67
          ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Bullshit. I had pneumonia and diagnosed with a blood test at the ER.
          A chest x ray is the best test for diagnosing pneumonia. However, this test won't tell your doctor what kind of germ is causing the pneumonia.

How Is Pneumonia Diagnosed?

Physical exam: Your doctor will listen to your lungs with a stethoscope. If you have pneumonia, your lungs may make crackling, bubbling, and rumbling sounds when you inhale. You also may be wheezing, and it may be hard to hear sounds of breathing in some areas of your chest.

Chest X-ray (if your doctor suspects pneumonia)

Some patients may need other tests, including:
            CBC blood test to check white blood cell count

Arterial blood gases to see if enough oxygen is getting into your blood from the lungs

CT (or CAT) scan of the chest to see how the lungs are functioning
            Sputum tests to look for the organism (that can detected in the mucus collected from you after a deep cough) causing your symptoms

Pleural fluid culture if there is fluid in the space surrounding the lungs

Pulse oximetry to measure how much oxygen is moving through your bloodstream, done by simply attaching a small clip to your finger for a brief time

Bronchoscopy, a procedure used to look into the lungs' airways, which would be performed if you are hospitalized and antibiotics are not working well
            http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-dis … oogle.com/
            ------------------
            Blood tests. Blood tests are used to confirm an infection and to try to identify the type of organism causing the infection. However, precise identification isn't always possible.

Chest X-ray. This helps your doctor diagnose pneumonia and determine the extent and location of the infection. However, it can't tell your doctor what kind of germ is causing the pneumonia.

Pulse oximetry. This measures the oxygen level in your blood. Pneumonia can prevent your lungs from moving enough oxygen into your bloodstream.

Sputum test. A sample of fluid from your lungs (sputum) is taken after a deep cough and analyzed to help pinpoint the cause of the infection.
            http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond … c-20204716

I hope Hillary is getting the best medical care she can.

The Clintons don't need no stinking doctors

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
                21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
                New York, NY 10010

Is the same address as Chelsea’s new apt.:
                THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 – FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK

Hillary Clinton has a private medical facility at her daughter's apartment.  I think we can then assume that Hillary did get the very best care after her collapse on 9/11/2016.

nice sleuthing work !

2. PhoenixV profile image64
                PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She don't need no doctor,  just a dark closet she can hang upside down by her feet till sunset. Be good as new.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Oh Stop with the conspiracy theory guy's , Hillary's hatred for the press - is equal to their contempt  for  her !        Body doubles ?   grassy knolls , hidden camera's , If it wasn't for conspiracies , false  images and outright evil bait and switch , she wouldn't even BE a candidate .

What's happening with Hillary is actual reality slapping her campaign right in the face . She is despicable , if it wasn't for  Armani pant suits and  political smoke and mirrors , she would be just another frustrated housewife  from  la la land  on Prozac.

"Hillary's hatred for the press - is equal to their contempt  for  her !"

Now that is a true statement. I used to be part of the press who had to deal with her. I've never understood why she hated us so, but it is coming back to haunt her.

4. colorfulone profile image78

Things just keep on getting more ridiculous around Hillary Clinton.   

Tim Kaine's radical roots...Soviet sympathizing mentors.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/p … ical-roots

If this is true, I am not at all surprised, in fact I expected such knowing about Hillary's Marxist mentor.

"Hillary's Marxist mentor!" You've got to be kidding. What about Trump's fascination with Marxist Putin? Oh, Trump can do anything, so I guess that doesn't count.

This thread is about Hillary and Kaine.

"Letters Between Hillary Clinton & Saul Alinsky (Marxist & Community Organizer)"

Clinton met with Alinsky several times in 1968 while writing a Wellesley college thesis about his theory of community organizing.

Clinton’s relationship with Alinsky, and her support for his philosophy, continued for several years after she entered Yale law school in 1969, two letters obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show.

The letters obtained by the Free Beacon are part of the archives for the Industrial Areas Foundation, a training center for community organizers founded by Alinsky, which are housed at the University of Texas at Austin.

The letters also suggest that Alinsky, who died in 1972, had a deeper influence on Clinton’s early political views than previously known.

A 23-year-old Hillary Clinton was living in Berkeley, California, in the summer of 1971. She was interning at the left-wing law firm Treuhaft, Walker and Burnstein, known for its radical politics and a client roster that included Black Panthers and other militants.

On July 8, 1971, Clinton reached out to Alinsky, then 62, in a letter sent via airmail, paid for with stamps featuring Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and marked “Personal.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/brea … z4KAKtUVIk

2. RJ Schwartz profile image87

MizB - the media has done a bang-up job trying to portray Trump and Putin as best friends, but we both know that is only spin.  How does a conversation about Hillary's numerous health issues morph into one on foreign policy or bedfellows?

5. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 7 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14344213_10155098229404881_8337657716232771122_n.jpg?oh=b564bb7bc91631715fbd97dfd3da3c0b&oe=583F3FE9

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have seen two different angles of video , He's not the only one ,  What bothers me more than the entire incident though IS the way her people surrounded her  creating a wall to block off the view  from all sides !  THAT  is the issue that bothers  people more than anything .
      From the "grassy knoll  " syndrome or any other  mystery of history WHAT SHOULD BOTHER AMERICAN VOTERS    more than anything else are the secrets  , lies and cover -ups !

That bother you ?  It does me .

No, it doesn't bother me. Remember Reagan got shot because careless body guards let a would-be assassin get too close. Neither Hillary nor Trump can afford that kind of carelessness. You conspiracy theorists take the cake.

You want a real conspiracy to chew on. John Hinckley Jr, Reagan's shooter was released from the mental institution as "cured". Isn't that convenient? Which one of the candidates do you thing they're going to send him after? Reagan was a Republican; Trump is the Republican candidate.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/10/jo … pital.html

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
          Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks MizB!  Finally a voice of reason.  It never ends.  And if she gets elected they are really going to go full speed ahead with accusations and made up scandals.  It's been 35 years of this stuff. Y'all need a new hobby.

1. jackclee lm profile image82
            jackclee lmposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The scandals of the Clinton's are self created. There is no vast right wing conspiracy as she claimed. She is not fit to be in the Whitehouse or any public office. The Clintons are masters at deceit, delay and destruction. If she or Trump is elected President, our country will be like the ancient Roman Empire...

No, it was orchestrated by Kenneth Starr, chief counsel in the Take Clinton Down era of jealous Republicans, Starr could have ended the Whitewater investigation at any time, but it wasn't profitable for his to do so. Now he leaves a bunch of delusionals in his wake as he now calls Bill Clinton “the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation.”

2. profile image0
            ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Clinton has major health issues  , gee  .......maybe that's why a doctor goes wherever she does .
            I just listened to doctors on a call in program citing  Hillary's probable  neurological issues ,    Parkinson's , stroke damage ,   head injury  .............?

Are you listening to how all her Talk show pundits are saying she just wanted to    "........Power through it " .........meaning her dehydrated flu  symptoms ,     yesterday dozens of times  it was quoted on talk shows everywhere  by a dozens of  people  .

The media is hiding  all the truths about her  health, her actions and her horrible record  ,  no conspiracy there  , they always have .

6. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

What are y'all going to do when Hillary gets elected and finishes her term without dying?  I'm sure your sources for The Truth will invent some outlandish story about a Hillary clone being created by mad scientists held prisoner in The Illumanati's secret palace where The Big Dog, Dubya, and Little Marco bow down to the real leaders of the New World Order, the human/alien hybrids created by descendants of the Mayans who carry a secret genetic mutation that enables them to live for centuries and who are finally near the completion of their nefarious plot to rule The World, but only after Obama's FEMA camps (whatever happened to that?) are full of gun-totin' patriots and truth seekers like Alex Jones so as to minimize the revolution that will occur when Obama declares martial law (Oops he only has a few months left to do that!  He better hurry!).  Oh, and then those held in FEMA camps will be disposed of in the same investigation-proof manner as the 90+ oody count that the Clinton's have managed to rack up.

Or something like that.  big_smile  I'm sure Alex Jones is working on it.  I can't wait to hear how he'll justify his escape from the FEMA camps.  Oh, never mind, his supporters haven't cared about the 50-plus other predictions he made that never happened, so why would he bother?

7. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

A letter from a doctor isn't the same as medical records

1. PhoenixV profile image64
        PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Letters from doctors, medical records, assurances from msm her vitals are normal etc, are beside the point when Secret Service are struggling to stuff her unconscious into a van. Had it not been caught on video by some guy on twitter, I doubt anyone would know the truth.  Instead of going to a hospital, she pops out on a sidewalk for a photo op in her John Lennon glasses looking like she gonna do a rendition of good day sunshine or maybe the Motley Cru song Dr Feelgood. The meme online is her campaign looks like weekend at bernies.  Her supporters seem to be more interested in winning, even if they have to pull her arm off dragging her around like an old doll.

8. colorfulone profile image78

Bill Clinton stood up today for Hillary, because she has stood up for him. He said, she has the flue.  What's the big deal in that? Millions of people are getting it every year.  I mean, who believes this?

Yeah right, Bill the RAPIST.   
    Didn't Hillary have pneumonia?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD488DegqQw

Supposedly, 10 Million people get pneumonia every year. 
    Are these people senile? Naw!
    Its misinformation that causes confusion, etc.

The flu...what strain does she have, "the falling down like a drunken hooker flu"  or the "seizure and balance buster flu?"

9. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

I was just searching the web to see what reputable news outlets were saying on the issue. It's funny. The Washington post had an article on the 9th bemoaning the questions on her health and suggesting people stop thinking she was ill. On the 11th there's an article about her health becoming a serious issue. I doubt they were in the dark prior to that moment.

smile  Sometimes a journalist at the Washington Post will publish a honest, informative article, usually on a Saturday or Sunday (or Friday) when they know most viewers won't see it. Then, for the next week journalists will contradict the facts as they / we know them.  So! I don't bother with WP much, unless its published on a weekend, and then it depends on the journalist. 

It helps cause confusion and divisions, and works pretty well.  "Can't have everyone on the same page united",  must be the corporate media's motto. 

That's really something when a news outlet tells people to stop thinking, and tells you what to think.  Is that 'stalinesque' or what?

Good analysis!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)