Leaked Emails from the Hillary Camp

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)
  1. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

I'm curious. There is no 'smoking gun' pointing to Russia's involvement in the email hacks of Hillary's campaign but I have a few questions I'd be interested in hearing opinions on.

1. What does the Democratic party and the administration gain by pinning it on the Russians? It seems odd to me that there appears to be some desire by Hillary and the current administration to paint Russia as some evil empire with a Rasputinish agenda.  Not saying I completely disagree but is it in the best interests of America to continue to needle another major power without evidence? Why is the current administration going out of its way to alienate Putin without any clear evidence?

2. I also don't understand why, if the emails are genuine, there is any outrage over their leaks and the information contained therein is not being looked at more stringently by voters. Trump appears to be beaten down daily by things he might have done and could have thought but Hillary, with clear evidence from emails, does not have to explain some troubling policy positions which, if implemented, would certainly start a world war. 

One I find especially troubling is what I consider to be an insanely antagonistic proposal that if China can't control North Korea's nuclear aspirations that we surround China with a missile defense system.

Of all of the dirty little secrets we have been given access to about Hillary, of all the missteps she has made and poor use of judgement she has displayed can anyone explain to me why she is worthy of garnering a vote for the highest office in the land without using Trump as the excuse?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"...can anyone explain to me why she is worthy of garnering a vote for the highest office in the land without using Trump as the excuse?"

There are several reasons, including:

For the middle class and poor, Hillary promises to give them money and things to an ever greater extent.  She will confiscate it from the "rich" and give it to the "poor".  As long as one does not consider long term, or ethical, implications this is a fine plan for those wanting what they cannot afford.

For the rich, she has a history of "helping" business and the wealthy in return for money.  She has an enormous power base that both rewards friends and punishes enemies.  For the wealth, either is a good reason to throw a vote (and a few million $$) her way.

For the political, she is a very good friend to have, and a very bad enemy.  The same power base that hurts/harms the wealth applies, in spades, to the politically inclined.

Although very few will admit it, she will garner thousands of votes because she is female and "It's time for a woman as President".

There are others, but those seem to take priority: "Gimmee", "Don't hurt me!" and "She's a woman and should thus get my vote".

2. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

IMHO: Mainstream media is corporately funded, but is collapsing. If you look at the news everyday its, Trump is in trouble, Trump should drop out, Trump loses all of his support, Trump is involved with Putin, Trump stuck his tongue down someone's throat 30 years ago, on and on dribble.

Its not just the Democrats trying to defeat Trump.  Trump has raised $160 million for the Republican party, and they have given him 0 for TV ads.  The establishment ran off with the money? They gave Romey $42 million in 2012. Trump is suppose to run the RNC, they just don't listen to orders and keep the $.

Hillary represents Jihadists, she represents foreign governments, she is everything she says Trump is.  She says Trump won't work for US interests when she is the one working against US interests.   She brags about over-throwing countries and lets Jihadists in to murder hundreds of thousands of Christians. 

Now its gone from being in the Russian news, to being in the European news, and now its in our news.

REUTERS:  "Exclusive: Obama, aides expected to weigh Syria military options on Friday".  Headlines like that were in Russia's press 6 weeks ago.

"Nuclear war 'IMMINENT' as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are"
    "Russia ordered 40 million people to evacuation for a training drill for civil defense" 
    "World War 3 ? Barack Obama Could Take A Major Step Toward War With Russia On Friday"

And, we're got obsessions with clown attacks? Have we woken up in an insane asylum?

We're in "Wag The Dog" territory. I believe this is war for pretext for stealing this election. The American people seem to be oblivious. We might be going to war, in which I can't find any inherent interest of ours. Nor can I find friends on either side:

Assad is financing Hezbollah (Shi'a Islamist militant group) and is backed up by the Russians. On the other-side, you have ISIS backed up by the Saudis, and they proved on 9/11 that they are not friends of ours.

We don't have any friends. This is about different sects of Islam. Wahhabism really.  That we would spend a single dollar, or a single life is astounding!

The age and the world we live in right now is DANGEROUS, because the Globalists will do anything including starting a world war if that's what it takes to retain power.

They admit 95% of what they are going to do.  They have a Pentagon doctrine now, 'we can survive a nuclear war, so maybe we should just go ahead and have it'. And, then we have all the moves to stir that up and cause it.  The fix is In, this is a total criminal fix!

Trump is standing up in the middle of it telling the truth, he is not lying. He doesn't exaggerate. Its bazaar to watch one of his speeches and its all true.  Unless he talks about codes for iPhones, he doesn't know much about technology. And, he is wrong about torture on a few things, but he is honest and that is refreshing.  While they all lie, and do it!

Trump is telling the truth from Communist China, the biggest murderers in history; to the Saudis, likely the creepiest murderers in history, right through to every dictator and slime bag...

Its all because Trump isn't out to screw us.  He is honest in everything he is saying, and its sick.

Everything is so dangerous right now. This country is run by psychopaths, and they have given themselves over to delusion or demonic forces, or whatever this world government system is. Its a spirit of being dumb-asses!

We have foreign nationals involved in our election, the UN is coming in with the EU to take over the election. I mean, even if you hate Trump, you should vote for him for basic sovereignty.  Because people don't have any sense in their brain if they don't care if the USA is run by foreign nationals.  Believe it or not, you do not want that!

Thank you for this post, m'dear.

3. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

No response, whatsoever, from anyone on the left?

Why does this not surprise me?

1. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Here's a "smoking gun".

The 13th leaked batch of emails from Hilary’s campaign manager, John Podesta’s, desk, proves there was a pay-for-play scenario going on at the State Department. The Podesta email revealed the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) accepted a $12 million donation in exchange for a personal meeting with Hillary Clinton.

Hillary's assistant Huma admits to $12 million PayForPay with Morocco!
      https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)