H1N1 information- for your discernment-political or conspiracy crazy?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (22 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

someone went to a hell of a lot of trouble to make these videos

this is sensationalized information, but I think it is better to be aware of the information than to ignore it; there are many links below of "proof" of this happening, that was used to put together the videos

there are a lot of government documents used for the info.

what do you think ???

<no links please!>     

a clip from FoxNews with commentary from a "Truther"

Injunctions and criminal charges have been filed with the FBI against the WHO, the UN, Obama, Rothschild, Rockefeller and many others involved in the NWO plot of mass depopulation by way of bio-warfare genocide. Their plans included the mass murder of over 5 billion people worldwide starting with the USA by creating a man made virus pandemic, and then to euthanize the population via mandatory vaccination injections. The charges have been officially filed with the FBI along with an extensive amount of evidence; and a full investigation is now underway.

<no links please!>

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
      Army Infantry Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have researched all of this also,..I look forward to the new information I might find through the links you provided. The people here in the U.S. really needs to wake up and see whats going on.

1. fortunerep profile image67
        fortunerepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

make sure you post any new info you get and I will do the same.

dori

2. Make  Money profile image66
    Make Moneyposted 14 years ago
  3. Make  Money profile image66

Someone on the Rense report is calling Jane Burgermeister, the first person to file these charges a fraud but nobody else is.  I haven't trusted the Rense report for a while anyway.

Here's a 4 part interview with Jane Burgermeister.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtx8ITE2KA
    Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwNp2ejJLk
    Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVc2vtWgAus
    Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXi1EFSUIiU

4. fortunerep profile image67
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

I have been saying in my hubs that people shouldn;t drink the Kool_Aid.  He is another Jim Jones

dori

5. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

HEYYYYY, what happened to the links in my original post ?

thanks for putting them up again MM .

6. Make  Money profile image66

I have no idea where your links went to SparklingJewel.  It's the first time I have seen links that were not spam removed from in here.  Did I post the same links that you did SJ? 

This clearly needs to be told.  Actually I heard about a cabal that wants to eliminate a large portion of the population quite a few years ago.  I also remember a couple of years back when a group of 'scientists' were digging up someone that died of the Spanish flu.  I think it was in Norway where there is perma frost that the virus could survive so they could study it.  I remember then thinking how crazy it was.

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
      SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know, I didn't even check...for some reason I thought you had reposted what links were taken out of mine
      I posted the same information in the Health forum, if anyone wants to see those links that were taken out of my original post in this thread.

1. Make  Money profile image66
        Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No SparklingJewel, your links in this thread were removed before I had a chance to see them.  I did a search to find the links that I posted.  I'll check out your thread in the Health forum.

This idea of depopulation comes from the myth that the world is over populated.  But the world is not overpopulated as you can see from this video and short text on this web site.
        Overpopulation: The Making of a Myth

Susan I am still not totally convinced of this plan for mass murder of over 5 billion people worldwide starting with the USA yet myself either, even though I have heard about it for quite a while and have read about UNFPA's depopulation policies (China's "one-child policy" and more in other countries).  But I haven't read SJ's thread in the Health forum yet.  Although I think it is wise of you to avoid the vaccine.  The swine flu vaccine in the 1970s killed more people than it helped.

1. Susana S profile image90
          Susana Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tell me more about this vaccine that killed people!

This is what I wrote in the other thread that SparklingJewel started on the same topic.

Everything is already under control - we are already controlled to a major extent. The only benefit I can see to wiping out all those people would be to stop global warming by stopping commerce instantly.....hmmm now there's a motive worth considering!

I think there would be lack of food in time but there's years worth of tinned and dried food. The militaries of various countries would have to take control of food stocks but:

1. I can't see many people even soldiers supporting governments that have killed off their families and friends in such a deliberate and obvious way - so who would instigate this control?

2. Each country would be so reduced in it's population with people spread out all over the place it would be practically imposible to round them up with limited levels of military personel.

3. Anyone who was left after the genocide would be so angry they would destroy what government was left.

Those are my thoughts anyway. I'm really interested to see what other people think!

7. fortunerep profile image67
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

I researched this as well, I have doing swine flu updates for five weeks and even pointed out that DC has the smallest numberof cases, and if you have ever been there you would think it would have hit hard, alot of travelers, etc.  I knew he was just Adolf Hitler in disguise. 

dori

8. Susana S profile image90
    Susana Sposted 14 years ago

I do like my conspiracy theories at times but this just doesn't ring true for me. I would certainly be wary of having the vaccine because I don't think it has been tested enough but only for that reason.

I can't see what anyone (or group of people) would have to gain from killing 5/6 of the worlds population. Capitalism would grind to a halt instantly. Government would too. It would create an anarchic situation where no one had any authority over anyone else, so surely it would defeat the object of the exercise.

I think world leaders and those involved with the IMF and internatinal banking would prefer the world to stay as it is - Corruptly capitalist!

9. Make  Money profile image66

Hi Susan, instead of just posting one link to show what the swine flu did in the 1970s I'll just post my Google search for swine flu vaccine in the 1970s killed.  There's lots of proof on there.

This report with Meridith what's her name also mentions what happened with the swine flu vaccine in the 1970s.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfycrP8REVI

It's worth listening to the 4 part interview with Jane Burgermeister above.  Here's her blog if you want to keep up to date.
    http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

10. Earthscribe profile image78
    Earthscribeposted 14 years ago

From the Washington Post:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 9072903827

"Some of the vaccine will be stored in multi-dose vials containing thimerosal, an antibacterial additive that contains mercury. " {emph. Earthscribe's}

Excuse my lingo but, WTF?!

I'm rather conservative when it comes to examining data -- very skeptical, but open-minded. And though I don't think population reduction is the aim, there does appear to be something fishy happening.

Pharmaceutical companies are networked all over the world for *mandatory* vaccinations in the fall. Sounds like big money to me.

1. Susana S profile image90
      Susana Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought they had stopped using mercury in vaccines as a preservative but I just found this info:
      http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Mer … ry-In-Them

That means every vaccination you or I have ever had, had mercury in it so it's not really anything new. Despite that I won't be having the vaccine. It's just too much of a rush job!

I shouldn't need to anyway as I'm just recovering from swine flu.....I agree with you Kirsten I'm glad I've had it now. Here's to you catching it soon!

Thanks for the info Make Money. Interesting about the 1970 swine flu outbreak and the cock up they made withthe vaccine then. Again, it was just not properly tested before being dished out to the unsuspecting public. As for Jane Burgermeister, well to be honest I think she has a screw loose.

2. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
      Army Infantry Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Any one comes near me or my kids with that shot I'm gonna shove it their *&(^&%*&)_&^%% Forhead !!!!

11. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

Goodness!

I don't want a vaccine, I want to catch the bloody flu!
    I am a healthy adult and according to the reports I have heard healthy adults (not to young or to old) will feel like they have a nasty flu for  a bit then will recover, this is the norm. I don't really mind getting sick, it gives my body a chance to learn how to make new antibodies and that makes my immune system stronger, which will be passed on to my offspring. This is how nature works, its a survival of the fittest type of thing.

Actually a few weeks after the first reports of swine flu here in London my hubby and I both got sick, sicker then we have been since being small kids. When calling NHS direct (or as some call it, NHS redirect) the advice was, stay in side and don't go to the doctor and no we don't have swine flu. I hope their lack of curiosity into what exactly I had means maybe I did have swine flu and I am sorted now smile

12. Trow profile image59
    Trowposted 14 years ago

i make a translation about a very good video of the H1N1

<no links please!>

Take a pic smile

1. Make  Money profile image66
      Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It looks like this is something else we are not suppose to see eh.  hmmm

13. profile image48
    raghuckposted 14 years ago

Ya H1N1 is a very dangerous disease. Its spreading rapidly and dangerously. Please take necessary precautions from swine flu.
    For more info regarding swine flu and precautions

read at http://rapidneeds.com/?p=244

14. Make  Money profile image66

There's a pile of new posts about the vaccine on this blog.
    http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Source http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/page/2/

Has anyone talked to Sufi lately?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)