America becoming a third world country , because of imigration !

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (29 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

It cannot be denied that when you look at this economy ,   when you look at small cities like Newburgh  NY. ,   or the large  Detroit Mich.   Look  at any small districts   that once held factories ,  manufacturers ,  that were once vibrant neighborhoods everywhere ,  what do you see in the fast food joints ,  convenience stores , wall -marts ,   because that's the only jobs in these areas ?

Hilary's agenda  , when the Obama economy is tanking , when YOUR immigration ignorance swells the population  by fifteen , twenty , twenty five million low end , low tech , low pay , low skill job seekers  ,  That means the  lower end , low tech ,low skill , low paying jobs  ALREADY HERE  are taken by these immigrants,       that means , YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY  INCREASED THE LOW END POVERTY OF AMERICA ,

LETS CALL IT ,  HER AMERICAN ,THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION POLICY.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It does seem strange to me. With all of our economic woes. With as much hatred as our foreign policies over the last 16 years have engendered in so many. With the way those who feel disenfranchised have resorted to terrorist violence. With our unemployment more rampant than the government is willing to admit to.

We need to step back long enough to clean up our government, right the course of this listing ship and then we can once again claim to be a beacon of hope.

Of course, we know immigrants tend to lean toward the democrats so one mustn't look far to see why we are opening our borders wider and wider instead of working toward a more secure foundation for this nation.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Immigrants lean towards Democrats "..................THERE IS THE TOTAL OBAMA -CLINTON DEMOCRATIC IMMIGRATION POLICY !   ,   

Once this country has devolved to the third world nation it's headed for , even these same Democrats will be begging for borders , except they will then want them in the inner cities created by this policy . We will see more border walls within border walls than  in Warsaw  or Berlin after WWII .

When we allow a dominating world  culture of people to come HERE ,who will never assimilate to our American culture  - HERE then becomes THERE !

1. Credence2 profile image79
          Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

What are you advocating? An ethnic cleasing for all those that are non white anglo Saxon Protestant?

Immigrants and new comers vote Democrat because of its diverse representation and against the blantant bigotry and xenophobia of the other party. Under that circumstance, I would not vote GOP either. So, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it....

1. profile image0

Yes , I just got  my entitlement pipe ?

2. IslandBites profile image89
          IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Xenophobia 101

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
            Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Good description fir #*bammridden$$$ Yosemite Sam dere...

2. profile image0

Typically  naïve  liberal style debating  ! When you can't debate soundly  Shout out a name, that works every time .........NOT  .!

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
              Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

WHY,YOU ##$@++***LIBERAL DRIBBIAL VARMINT, CAN'T DO###@##NIOTHING GOOD LIBERAL### &***"

YOU TELL.EM THAT ##Z-**

1. IslandBites profile image89
                IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Naive whine whine shallow, liberals, whine whine young, entitlement more whine. lol

1. profile image0

And ? You disagree because............See that's the thing liberals never can make a case .   It has to be the OUT-shouting , turn the volume up until there is nothing but white noise , prove me wrong !

1. Credence2 profile image79
                    Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

We have been making the case, it is just that the Right has been consistently tone deaf.

2. Live to Learn profile image61

lol. that was funny. didn't know you had a sense of humor.

2. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wikileaks:  Brazile, a top political strategist and Vice Chair of Voter Registration for the DNC, sent the eye-opening email to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, back in February of this year.

Brazile writes:

“I think people are more in despair about how things are—yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs. HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent…”
      https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24797

A month before this email Brazile touted in Twitter:  "Under President Obama, the economy has experienced a record 70 straight months of private-sector job growth. Over 14 million jobs! - 12 Jan 2016
      BS!

Says one thing publicly, and another privately.  Forked tongues. Donna Brazile lies...and she's been caught on video.  But, what difference does it make, she works with the DNC.

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago

Economic woes?  It's not perfect but the economy is better than it was when Obama came in for his first term and generally on the upswing.  Probably because of the hard work of both citizens like you guys and immigrants like me.  I saddens me that you are using the word "immigrant", something I am very proud to be, like it is a curse word. 

Of course like all other non-naturalized resident, who I support politically is pretty irrelevant because, while I pay my taxes in full, I can't vote.

1. profile image0

Can't vote ? Then maybe you need to " Go back to Go "  and get your photo ID. , a drivers license ,  Get back in the line that you cut  into to begin with ,  you know , right behind the line of "immigrants" that did it legally  ,  they can vote  .

Why can't you vote ?

1. psycheskinner profile image84
        psycheskinnerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Because immigrants cannot vote for the president, even greencard-holders like myself.

Specifically "Registering to vote or voting in a federal election is a crime if you are not a U.S. citizen. Non-U.S. citizens, including permanent residents (green card holders), who vote, or register to vote, in a federal election also can be denied naturalization and/or removed (deported) from the United States."

Some states allow non-citizen residents to vote in some local elections, by there is zero access to Presidential election voting.  But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant.  I am sure I am bringing my insidious New Zealand culture to this great nation in other terrible ways.

Bottom line: I am an immigrant American in the process of becoming a citizen, and I am *proud* to be one.  I love this country and think it is, overall, very much on the right track--current Presidential theatrics aside. When you talk about "immigrants" you are not talking about an abstract monster under the bed, you are talking about, and to, me--and people like me and like your own ancestors.

1. profile image0

Congratulations ,  I mean that too !  And yet   the difference is , AND YOU KNOW THIS ,there are those  legalized and illegalized  immigrants   and illegals In huge numbers , MILLIONS .
          As you know , the legal way IS THE ONLY WAY , would you turn around now and go back to New Zealand and come across illegally , why not ?  Because you earned the American privilege ?

And you  , like all Americans are assimilating to the American culture and ways of life  , otherwise why are you arguing politics.............:-] ,  The difference and the fear of  all Americans --and rightfully so ,  is in the high probability that  cultural assimilating  isn't happening  in many , many ways ,   It isn't happening in many of the Mosques spouting up all across America . Proven fact , given all of the Islamic influenced violence  !  It isn't happening legally  in the illegal here for the jobs and economic opportunity , earning their incomes "under the table" , not paying their fair share of taxes AND  sending their incomes back to wherever they came from ,  It isn't happening in all the little hot spots in small cities all across America where , especially  Muslim immigrants are being force located  by the Obama administration's constitutionally illegal  immigration policy.

Welcome to America Psycheskinner , seriously !  You earned it .     How do YOU feel about watching and knowing  illegals cross the border by the thousands everyday costing you more and more of your earned tax dollars ?

2. Live to Learn profile image61

We certainly do have economic woes. I don't think anyone is better off or even as well off as 16 years ago. Things are not so much better as they are not worse.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)