Obama / Trump will be working together for a smooth transition

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (111 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

But, I want Obama and Trump to see this video a mother posted on Facebook.  We have a problem when children are treated with cruelty because they voted for Trump at school. 

I am sure that child protection has already been contacted and this mother has been relieved of her duties until she gets some serious help, and learns how to love and protect her children.

I'm traumatized by just watching this hateful video.
    https://www.facebook.com/MichelleObamaF … 788920713/

Lots of room for prayer...

Obama said, "We talked about foreign policy, we talked about domestic policy, and as I said last night, my number one priority in the coming two months is trying to facilitate a transition that ensures our president-elect is successful. And I've been very encouraged in the interest in President-elect Trump's wanting to work with my team on many of the issues our great country faces."

He continued: "It is important for all of us, regardless of party ... to now come together, work together, and deal with the many challenges that we face."

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I expected no less from Obama as a thoughtful and gracious man, but Trump?

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Mr. President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said.

2. colorfulone profile image77

Interestingly, a body language expert on PBS talked about that handshake.  Obama put his hand out at an angle rather than straight up and down for the handshake.  That allowed Trump to put his hand on top of his.  In body language that can mean, "You've got the upper hand" or "I give you the upper hand".

How cool is that?

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

Pence is now in charge of transition team. Good work, Donald!

I just read that today and believe its a real good move.  I like Mike Pence very much and it just feels better to have him in charge of the transition as the Vice President-elect.  He is a godly man and a strong leader.

I was weary of Gov. Chris Christie handling that. Christie will now serve as a vice-chairman to the transition effort alongside Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Dr. Ben Carson and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Here's an article by Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, who is offering his advice for Trump's transition team.  He writes that Christie is "highly compromised". 
      http://www.stevepieczenik.com/trumps-transition-team/

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Do I understand correctly that it was Michelle  who would NOT  allow the press to have the traditional couples photo's taken at the white house with the Trumps , Horray!  Michelle Obama .

Sore losers ?

I read something about that the other, I don't know if its true are not...I hope she would not be that rude.  Actually, I think there will be traditional photos but let's give them time to mesh a little first.  Transitions can be tough, I can't imagine what its like to transition power of that magnitude. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13275266.jpg
      Trump and Obama actually look like they like each other.

5. colorfulone profile image77

Vice President-elect Mike Pence is heading up President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, assembling a new administration after Trump’s victory earlier this week.

Pence will serve as Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, according to a press release on Friday. It adds:

Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.), Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions will join the team’s Executive Committee as Vice Chairs.

According to the press release, the following individuals will serve as leaders on the Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee:

Congressman Lou Barletta
    Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn
    Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
    Congressman Chris Collins
    Jared Kushner
    Congressman Tom Marino
    Rebekah Mercer
    Steven Mnuchin
    Congressman Devin Nunes
    Anthony Scaramucci
    Peter Thiel
    Donald Trump Jr.
    Eric Trump
    Ivanka Trump
    RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
    Trump Campaign CEO Stephen K. Bannon

“Together this outstanding group of advisors, led by Vice President-elect Mike Pence, will build on the initial work done under the leadership of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to help prepare a transformative government ready to lead from day one,” stated President-elect Donald Trump, adding:

The mission of our team will be clear: put together the most highly qualified group of successful leaders who will be able to implement our change agenda in Washington. Together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding this nation – specifically jobs, security and opportunity. This team is going to get to work immediately to Make America Great Again.

Rick Dearborn will serve as the team’s executive director. Dearborn previously served as Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) chief of staff.

Others joining Dearborn on the team are:

Kellyanne Conway, Senior Advisor
    David Bossie, Deputy Executive Director
    Stephen Miller, National Policy Director
    Jason Miller, Communications Director
    Hope Hicks, National Press Secretary
    Dan Scavino, Director of Social Media
    Don McGahn, General Counsel
    Katie Walsh, Senior Advisor

Pence will continue to have his top senior advisers, Nick Ayers, Josh Pitcock, and Marc Short, work with him on this process.

“President-elect Trump will bring about fundamental change in Washington, and these are the right people to make that happen,” stated Vice President-elect Pence. “This team of experienced leaders will form the building blocks of our Presidential Transition Team staff leadership roster, and will work with elected officials and tireless volunteers to prepare our government for the transfer of power on January 20th.”

Source:  http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president … tion-team/
    Press Release:  https://www.greatagain.gov/news/preside … -team.html
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13276038.jpg

6. colorfulone profile image77

President-elect Donald Trump and his team launched his White House transition website and official Twitter account Wednesday.

Transition Website:  https://www.greatagain.gov/

The transition team Twitter handle @transition2017
    * https://twitter.com/transition2017

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13276057.jpg

From CNBC:

Donald Trump may take a victory tour to states that elected him president, an aide said Saturday, as boisterous protests unfolded outside the tower where he holed up with members of his transition team and fielded calls congratulating him.

Kellyanne Conway said Trump’s next public appearance was expected “in the next couple of days.” When asked if he’d take a victory tour soon, she said: “It’s possible. It’s possible. We’re working on the schedule.”

She described his day as “meetings, phone calls, conversations, interviews. What you would expect from a normal presidential transition.”

7. colorfulone profile image77

Dr. Ben Carson ~ "My decision not to seek a cabinet position in the Trump administration has nothing to do with the complexity of the job as is being reported by some news outlets. I believe it is vitally important for the Trump administration to have many outspoken friends and advisers who are outside of the Washington bubble. It is vital to have independent voices of reason and reconciliation if our nation is to heal and regain its greatness. I will continue to work with the transition team and beyond as we build a dynamite executive branch of government."

I Decree:

God will grant a supernatural grace to all involved for the United States to have a smooth transition of power.

1. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 7 years agoin reply to this

While you're communing with god, could you ask him to suggest to Trump that appointing a white nationalist as chief strategist is probably not the best way to bring the country together. Thanks so much.

I have to ask her to do the same, I recently read the article about this man. It is an outrage, and so it begins.......

smile  I am a  Nationalist! (white)  Funny how being a nationalist is racist now.  Doesn't that sound like marix inversion, subverstion, oppression and idology propaganda.... Just asking.

Yeah, and Obama thinks the US needs to give up some of its freedoms to the UN.  Under what section does the Constitution place the US under any outside authority?

I have followed Steve Bannon for years, and I have never seen a genuine clip or a genuine quote by Bannon that would go against his humanitarian moral fiber or ethical integrity.  But, I'm not going to defend him. 

Lots of hateful lying losers trying to commit character assassination sabotage, they are showing their cards.   Trump put "the street fighter" in that highly-close position with my 100% approval.

Americanism not Globalism is Our Credo!  ~ Trump
        Next someone is going to say Globalism doesn't exit?

1. Don W profile image82

If you think the term "white nationalist" simply means a nationalist who is white, then you are mistaken. If you're not sure whether you are a white nationalist, here's a handy 3 question quiz:

Do you believe there is a conspiracy by Jews and non-whites in the media, banking and the entertainment industries to harm white people?
          Do you believe white people are superior to all other races and were created to rule them?
          Do you believe races should be segregated?

If you answered yes to any one of the above questions then my commiserations, you are a white nationalist. If not, then congratulations, you are not showing signs of any of the extreme forms of white nationalism.

White nationalist views are prevalent among the so-called "alt right". This year Bannon described his website by saying: "We're the platform for the alt-right"(1)(2)(3)(4)

If someone is pointing out a fact you don't like, calling them names won't change the fact.

So how did you do on the quiz?

(1) http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 … tbart-news
          (2) http://time.com/4569895/donald-trump-st … -alt-right
          (3) http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/ … -explained
          (4) http://mashable.com/2016/11/14/steve-ba … Qkw6nGXqqt

I gotcha'!  I am a Nationalist and I just happen to have been born white.   

This election was about 'identity politics' or tribalism and multiculturalism, which the Democrats started. The American blue collar workers were being kicked to the curb, Democrats arrogantly thought they didn't need their votes this time. They were called deplorables, irredeemables, Bible and gun bitter clingers among other things.  The Democrats didn't see their own nose on their faces. But, Trump did and woke up blue collar workers, (40% of voters ?), who are by a majority white and are nationalists.  They voted for Obama twice because they wanted change, no good changes came for them. Instead they got kicked in the teeth.  They rose up and voted at the ballot boxes for Trump, the candidate who gave hope for real change.  Clinton was status quo.

Obama's legacy is a Trump presidency.
            Americanism not Globalism.

Added: an interview with a Black Panther leader who gets it.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrwkbuhbrI

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
              Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Moral: Don't kick the blue collar whites guys / gals to the curb or in the teeth.

Nationalist
              a person who advocates political independence for a country

nationalism
              patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.

2. Don W profile image82

All very interesting, but misses the point. Stephen Bannon is a white nationalist, not a nationalist who happens to be white, and has been appointed as chief strategist in the White House.

Trump has stated that his goal is to "bring the country together". If that's the case, then he shouldn't want Bannon. If you support Trump and his goals, then you shouldn't want Bannon either. His appointment can only deepen the divisions seen leading up to and during the election.

Remember, the majority of people who voted did not want Trump as their president. If he worsens that division, then far from making America great again, he will plunge the country into a period of trouble and strife. Appointing Bannon only worsens the division, and that's bad news.

So, how did you do on that quiz?

1. wilderness profile image96
                wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Would you have preferred a black nationalist?  A Hispanic one?

Because there seems to be a dearth of nationalists that happen to be black - the first question in your quiz precludes it. 

"Do you believe races should be segregated? "

Ask the BLM that question and stand back, for their platform includes separate laws for blacks and whites.  Is that "Black nationalism"?  Would you prefer a black nationalist to a white one?
                Do you believe there is a conspiracy by Jews and non-blacks in the media, banking and the entertainment industries to harm black people? Nearly all the big names we see would have to answer in the affirmative, making them at best a black nationalist.

1. Don W profile image82

Talk to me about BLM when one of its members is appointed chief strategist to the president. Until then, the issue is that a white nationalist has been appointed chief strategist for the White House, and has been billed as "equal" to the Chief of Staff. That fact will not, and cannot "bring the country together". It can only deepen existing divisions and inflame tensions.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
                    Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm in agreement. It was a troubling choice.

3. rhamson profile image72
        rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well at least Carson was weeded out of the mix early on for the countries betterment. Recently when asked if he would accept a post Trumps cabinet he deferred to his lack of executive experience to execute the office competently. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't he throw his hat in the ring for top executive in the world?

Dr. Ben Carson ~ "My decision not to seek a cabinet position in the Trump administration has nothing to do with the complexity of the job as is being reported by some news outlets. I believe it is vitally important for the Trump administration to have many outspoken friends and advisers who are outside of the Washington bubble. It is vital to have independent voices of reason and reconciliation if our nation is to heal and regain its greatness. I will continue to work with the transition team and beyond as we build a dynamite executive branch of government."

MSM is full of it!

2. Credence2 profile image79

Trump is Machiavellian if nothing else. A Carson appointment was just a black token gesture to deceive people into believing that he going to lead from the center and be moderate. Carsonwould be appointed to a prominent job on the White House service staff. At least Carson was not stupid enough to allow himself to be used as an obvious pawn.

1. Live to Learn profile image60

Way to give the benefit of the doubt to the situation. I'd be curious what Trump would have to do to make you think he intended to represent all Americans, equally. Or, sometimes I'm not sure what some members of any particular minority are hoping for.

Maybe they expect special consideration? Would that make you feel better?

There is no doubt left to give, L to L. You, yourself, commented on the nature of Trump's appointments, doubling down on corporate crony insiders and the very worse and most extreme that the right has to offer. The Trump appointees have been cheered on by David Duke and the white supremacists. So, I have reason to not be concerned? This is not going to bring people together and end the contention, so we have not had long to "wait and see".When he has the opportunity to select conservatives that are not radical alt-right people, what does he choose to do? His expressed interest in Carson and Romney are a mere diversion and is just a Jedi Mind Trick which always have a profound effect on the feeble minded. Obviously, the protests will have to continue to keep everyone eyes on what is happening. There won't be any kumbaya for a time.....

2. PhoenixV profile image64
            PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Speaking of " deceiving people. " wasn't it Ben Carson that made the Hillary-Lucifer connection?  I like Ben Carson. I bet he has to put up with alot since he is not a democrat. I suspect his convictions are more important than some party.

We disagree here, with some of his comments, I think that he is nuts. He is not Uncle Tom, but Uncle Ben, instead. He will do well to go back to cooking rice and serving it up, piping hot.

1. rhamson profile image72

I wouldn't collapse all his domains. I know brilliant people who act in a similar pattern. Ben Carson is a skilled surgeon who has no business being in politics any more than Sarah Palin. Both march to a different drum but one of them is a real lunatic. The big question is Sarah being considered to serve in what is becoming a real wacker bin of characters?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

yeah. They never read the book that all liberals are oh so skilled in: The Art of Seeming Oh So Cool.
                  Who can pull that off?
                  Illusionists.
                  I tried so hard to seem cool back in the day when seeming cool was required. I always ended up rebelling against myself. That's what Sarah, Ben and even Donald represent: just being the "wackos" they truly are.  Count me in.

Not Afraid of Being Wacky.
                  Wackyness after all, is in the eye of the beholder.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
                    Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hulk Hogan, Sarah Palin, and Ted Nugent would great Trump pirate ship crew too. I feel like waving stars and stripes flags and killing a deer with my bare hands or choking a bum in a back alley.

2. Credence2 profile image79

As Trump always says, " I hear things". Sarah Palin is the very definition of dingbat. It appears that the very worse have escaped from the asylum to become our masters.

Cabinet Post? That stuff is even too wacky for Saturday Night Live.

I think we escaped the every worst in this election.
                    http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2854906

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

Sarah has a good understanding of the truth regarding maintaining life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Just because you don't like her apparent un-coolness… sheesh.

3. rhamson profile image72

Well we have had some wacky characters in the past who did not even understand their place in the pecking order. Who can forget Alexander Haig's "I'm in charge" faux pa when Reagan was shot? George Bush was on a plane back to DC when Haig made that beaut.

Palin's name has been floated out there.

"Speaking of " deceiving people. " wasn't it Ben Carson that made the Hillary-Lucifer connection?"

Yes, Dr. Carson said that in his speech at the GOP Convention, I believe. 

Wikileaks email leak:  The Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take part in an occult ritual founded by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

"June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

"Tony Podesta then forwarded the email to his brother John Podesta (Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman), asking him, “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking- … rformance/

FBI agents see Hillary Clinton as “the antichrist personified”.
              https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … nald-trump

BEN CARSON: HILLARY’S MENTOR SUPPORTED LUCIFER
                Conservative neurosurgeon accuses Clinton of Satanic ties
                http://www.infowars.com/ben-carson-hill … d-lucifer/

Infowars is now the 126th top website in the world. 
                "Lord of the Flies"?  She lies, lies, lies... "worked like a demon" - Bill C.
                http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13283420.jpg
                Anyone who thinks its fine to rip a full term baby out of the womb on its due date of delivery has got to have a very dark heart. Because unborn children don't have Constitutional rights is dead wrong.

2. Live to Learn profile image60

Could you light a fire under His butt to get him moving on that? We need to see something calming soon.

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

Pinkney is cool.

9. colorfulone profile image77

Obama entered the Oval Office with no Successful executive experience, and 8 years later he will be leaving with the same record.

10. colorfulone profile image77

Trump just posted about an hour ago on Facebook.
    "'Jeff Sessions, a Fitting Selection for Attorney General'"
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 … nistration
    This is wonderful news, the brightest and best.  Adorable!
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13285495.jpg

11. colorfulone profile image77

Steve Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s … ent-948747
    Yay!

1. Don W profile image82

Excerpt from an article on the Alternative Right website, created by Richard Spencer who coined the term "alt-right" (warning: offensive material, quoted for illustrative purposes only):

"Negros are an obsolete race. They can serve no purpose. While they were, like all low IQ people, at one time useful as dumb labor, technology has long since made them non-economical. The world in general would be better off if they went extinct". (Alternative Right, March 2012)

"We're the platform for the alt-right" (Stephen Bannon, RNC Conference, July 2016)

Do you think the alt-right message in that article is okay?

Do you think it's okay for the person providing "the platform for the alt-right", to be chief strategist to the president?

“Our definition of the alt-right is younger people who are anti-globalists, very nationalist, terribly anti-establishment.”

But he says Breitbart is also a platform for “libertarians,” Zionists, “the conservative gay community,” “proponents of restrictions on gay marriage,” “economic nationalism” and “populism” and “the anti-establishment.” In other words, the site hosts many views. “We provide an outlet for 10 or 12 or 15 lines of thought—we set it up that way” and the alt-right is “a tiny part of that.” Yes, he concedes, the alt-right has “some racial and anti-Semitic overtones.” He makes clear he has zero tolerance for such views.

All this said, Mr. Bannon explains he’s on sabbatical from Breitbart and has had “nothing to do with the site since August 15,” when he joined the Trump campaign. Now he will take an “extended leave of absence and cut all association with the site while I’m working at the pleasure of the president.” He adds that Breitbart “didn’t get a scoop from the campaign from the minute I took over; they’ve had to scramble like everybody else.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … tionalist/

I have followed Bannon for years, never heard any racial things from him.  People who know him personally defend Bannon and have nothing but praise for him as a stand up man.  He is for the First Amendment and Freedom of Speech...me too. 

WIKILEAKS EMAIL: CLINTON OPERATIVE THINKS “BLACK VOTERS ARE STUPID”
        David Brock accused of "elitist racism"
        http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-email … re-stupid/

WIKILEAKS EMAIL: HILLARY CAMPAIGN STRUGGLES TO REACH “F**KING DUMB” YOUNG PEOPLE
        "That's the crap that young people pay attention to"
        http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-email … ng-people/

1996: Hillary Clinton refers to blacks as "superpredators" (C-SPAN)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

1. Don W profile image82

So the alt-right has racial and anti-Semitic overtones. Sounds almost mild when you put it like that. Lets see what it means in practice:

"[Richard Spencer - founder of the Alternative Right] railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity”. As he finished, several audience members had their arms outstretched in a Nazi salute." (description of alt-right convention, Nov 2016)
          http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/al … trump.html

That's a bit more than overtones, and the fact Banon can describe blatant nazism in such a way is even more worrying. It raises doubt about his judgment, his truthfulness, or both.

Bannon didn't say his site is a platform for the alt-right, he said it's the platform for the alt right. Now there's a White House job on the table, he wants to play down the association. Where was (is) his unequivocal condemnation of the alt-right? Where is his unequivocal condemnation of the founder of the alternative right, Richard Spencer? Taking an "extended leave of absence" makes no difference. The chief strategist to the president intends to go back to being the platform for neo nazis in the future does he? Good to know.

Appointing a chief strategist who can't tell the difference between anti-semitic "overtones" and blatant nazism, and naming an attorney general who was too racist to become a federal judge, is not going to bring the country together. Worst of all, this is avoidable. There are many conservatives capable of performing these roles. I'd probably disagree with all of them on politics, but that's healthy disagreement. The situation with Banon and Sessions doesn't create healthy disagreement, it creates deep-rooted division, and tension, which is the last thing the country needs.

"I just want to reassure people that what President-elect Donald Trump said on election night, he absolutely meant from the bottom of his heart. He is preparing to be the president of all of the people of the United States of America" (Mike Pence, November 2016)

Sorry, but Trumps decisions so far say otherwise, and that message is being received loud and clear.

12. colorfulone profile image77

I certainly don't trust anything written on NYT because they are anti-Trump and shovel out the crap that people eat up like candy is dandy and then spew it out.   

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13287197.jpg

I don't need to defend Bannon or Trump.  I see who they are and I like what I see.   It isn't anything like liberal media puts out which is mostly lies.   Haven't learned your lesson from all the fake polls?

1. Don W profile image82

There's lots of other sources with information about what the alt-right is. I'd be happy to compare the accuracy of any of these sources against the accuracy of infowars, which is the source you quoted from. Would you like to do that here or in a new thread?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/20/502719871 … -the-world

(includes video taken during alt-right conference) http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc … pi/508379/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli … /94244662/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alt … ce7aac26fe

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 … -alt-right

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/polit … ald-trump/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/at … story.html

The fact Bannon openly boasts about providing the platform for this cesspool of inadequates giving Nazi salutes, and describes the movement as merely having "racial and anti-semitic overtones", indicates he is not a man of honesty or good judgement.

So let me ask you, do you think the message of the alt-right is good? If not, why aren't you denouncing it?

I don't even know what the alt-right is, that is a phrase Hillary coined, when she did, everyone was wondering what she meant.  I'd still like to know what she meant, there wasn't an alt-right.   Creative phrase that lends well to imaginations. 

Maybe she meant Wikileaks that revealed PROOF of the racketeering with her campaign and the DNC, collusion with the media, pay to play schemes, money laundering and much more.  I'm sure she hates Wikileaks and any media outlets that wrote the truth about her corruption, lies and violations.  Its maybe the #1 thing that lost her the election. 

Gestalt ~ "The whole is other than the sum of the parts"

BTW, I'm not going to read a bunch of deceptive media lying links.
        I have better things to do with my mind.  -  Thanks!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13288399.jpg

1. Don W profile image82

No problem. Excerpt directly from the Alternative Right, copied for educational purposes only, so you don't have to visit the site:

"Negros are an obsolete race. They can serve no purpose. While they were, like all low IQ people, at one time useful as dumb labor, technology has long since made them non-economical. The world in general would be better off if they went extinct". (Alternative Right, March 2012)

What do you think of that message? Do you think it's a good message?

And why are you arguing that Stephen Bannon's comments about the alt-right are fine, if you don't know what the alt-right is? Do you have 100% complete trust and faith in a man that (I assume) you don't know? If so, why? Seems overly trusting.

I have never gone to the Alternative Right website, and if that is stuff they actually write, I never will. I can't support organizations like that, nor condone them.  ---  Or, Planned Parenthood for that matter because of what the founder believed.  Margaret Sanger believe African-Americans "should be eliminated", she was a eugenicist. I oppose that.
            http://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire … cans-shou/

Gee, I haven't been arguing.  I said I don't need to defend Bannon, I know he is not a racist because I have followed him for years. period. 
            All Lives Matter!

1. Don W profile image82

You're right the message of the "alternate right" can't be condoned. As all the the examples in the above comments show, the message of the alt-right is abhorrent. That's why Stephen Bannon boasting about providing "the platform for the alt right" is so wrong.

Just this week, 15,000 lawyers (many of them conservatives) signed a letter asking Trump to cancel the appointment of Bannon. They said in the letter that boasting about providing "the platform for the alt-right" is "more than enough to demonstrate that he shouldn’t hold a key position in the White House."

Now the truth has come out about the alt-right, the president-elect should immediately cancel the appointment of Bannon as chief strategist, saying he wants no association with anyone to do with the alt-right movement. If he doesn't it looks like he's condoning it.

Trump doesn't need the White House associated with people connected to nazi movements. Even his own supporters won't condone that. Bannon has become a weight around Trump's neck. The presidency is more important than Stephen Bannon. He needs to go.

I don't know what else to tell you really, except...

Steve Bannon: ‘Zero Tolerance’ for Anti-Semitic, Racist Elements of the Alt-Right
                http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … tionalist/

Okey, where is a list of those 15,000 lawyers to back up your silly claim?

"Now the truth has come out about the alt-right"

You need to get past the election mode, it is over.  Done, finished, we have a winner, its Trump.  Love him or hate him...I don't care. 

Dr. Ben Carson, personally knows Steve Bannon and says he has never seen any of the negative things that people talk about.  I don't personally know, Bannon, but I have never seen any of the nonsense you spew out to be true.  (shrug)

“I’ve been to his home. He’s a very gracious host. I have found nothing hateful or white supremacist in anything that he’s ever done.”

“I don’t think the president-elect can be held responsible for who supports him. I didn’t see anybody blaming President Obama when the Black Panthers were doing things."

“I just don’t understand why we have to take anybody who supports someone and make them try to defend that person.”
                ~  Dr. Ben Carson

Pretty much what I have been saying.  I don't feel like Bannon needs to be defended. I don't understand it, it seems to be a waste of time.   
                http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13289924.jpg

1. Don W profile image82

You obviously have the internet and can type, so you have what you need to find information about that letter. You may have to look at something other than right-wing blogs.

Of course Breitbart would say that about Bannon. It's his site!

This is about who should be part of the new administration. Nothing to do with the election.

Bannon knows what the alt-right is about. Boasting about providing "the platform" for such a group should disqualify him from a senior role in the White House. The fact that Trump has placed him in the role of chief strategist is wrong and he's going to continue to criticized for it, as he should be.

Carson is wrong, it's not about criticizing Trump for the people who support him. It's about the president-elect hiring someone who thinks it's acceptable to provide "the platform for the alt-right", knowing how vile that movement is. That won't bring the country together. It will create further divide.

The term did not exist until Hillary Clinton gave her "alt-right speech" about 5 months ago.  Believe me, she intended it to create further division.  The mentally ill liberal media, etc.,  are defining what they think it means, and people who listen to them are more device then ever.  "Garbage in, garbage out! " - unknown

As far as I'm concerned its a none-issue.  You seem obsessed with it, and troubled to an extent.  I have much better things to preoccupy my heart and mind, and don't care to let something like that do what it was intended to.

13. colorfulone profile image77

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump released a video on Monday laying out actions he will take on his first day in office on Jan. 20, including withdrawing the United States from a Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal.

Bye-bye TPP ... that was a very bad deal for the USA. Obama. 
    This is a victory for sources that exposed the TPP.  Very bad!
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t … ce=twitter

Trump also said he would issue a rule cutting government regulations, direct the Labor Department to investigate abuses of visa programs, and cancel some restrictions on energy production, including shale oil and gas and coal.
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13290024.jpg

14. colorfulone profile image77

Congratulations, Ben Carson.  World Class! 
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13290033.jpg

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can't wait to see how the left  will attempt to assassinates Ben Carson's character !  I mean really , a conservative Black man ? The left will NEVER stand for that .

Put the lime in the coconut, shake it all up.....

Trump is to be commended, grudgingly. Even he is smart enough to recognize that any blantantly hostile stance toward Minorities would be counterproductive for him and his administration.  So, without saying so, he is moving more toward a " REagan approach" rather than some radical KKK, Aryan Nations empire approach. For many of us, those fears are not exaggerated.

I not relieved with Trumps choice but relieved by the fact that even he recognized the need for some accomodation taking the course of a conservative politician and not that of the Grand Wizard of The Klan so now that it is possible that we can end up with a Uncle Ben.

I can now move the clock from 5 minutes to midnight, back to an hour. A little more time, a bit of a reprieve.

Let's see if he can get smart and move toward more moderation in the choices for his other cabinet choices.

Happy Thanksgiving to All,
        No shortage of Turkeys to baste....

I believe that is the Clinton's territory. 
          "Clinton's are actual KKK apologists"
          http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1354 … ologists--

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't agree, of course.

Happy Thankgivings to you as well.

You have a right to disagree with the facts. 
              Since Obama took office, the Democratic party lost:
              10 Senate seats
              14 governors
              31 statehouses
              63 House seats
              Democrats at their lowest point in the House since the 1920s.
              Obama says the party doesn't need a "complete overhaul"?
              Time to wake up!  He doesn't care about your party in ruin.

I disagree with YOUR facts or how you interpret same.

It is not unusual for one political party or the other to take a bath during an election cycle. I can count on the fact that the Republicans will screw up soon and we will be there waiting for them. Bask in your victory for now as progressive forces will see that it does not last long.

As far as I am concerned the alternative to the Democrats is the devil, himself.

Nigel Farage the man that overthrow the establishment in the Brexit movement / revolution said on Twitter,  "I have known several of the Trump team for years and I am in a good position with the President-elect’s support to help." 

Rumors are flying over that tweet, that Nigel may move to the US and work for Trump.  I believe he  helped influence Trump's campaign greatly.  They both defeated the party establishments.  It had to happen.  Now, other countries are attempting to defeat the evil powers that have controlled them.   

If, Farage and Trump could do it, so can other righteously determined leaders start a revolution of the people, by the people, and for the people.  Phenomenas are trending!

Congratulations to a Native American woman, Nikki Haley, to be the US ambassador to the United Nations.  I really do like Haley and believe she will serve at the pleasure of the president 

Some Trump supporters are opposed to Haley simply because she was pro- Rubio and Cruz in the primaries. I don't get that, but it shows me that Trump has no hard feelings, (its not about him anyway).

Trump might have Haley tell the United Nations, "YOUR FIRED!"

2. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Actually Nikki , Is from India [the country ] or as her parents are , And I agree she is awesome and an amazing choice ,   Just one more example  though of leftist ranting about the " racist "Trump !   

Trump  is less racist than Obama is ! Count on it !

Why? because Obama is black and white, so hates himself more than the Trump race riots. I must of missed out on all the race riots across the US the last 8 years.

Oh ok, Nikki, is an India, Indian.  She is a pretty lady, bright and very smart.  I'm not sure what she will be doing as ambassador since Trump has pretty much threatened to leave the UN.  It should be interesting to watch what happens.  I will be praying for Ms. Haley that she will be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.

According to many, the UN in NY is a new age occult with their own satanic prayer room, or meditation room.  People can tour the building and see it for themselves. Lots of articles about it online and photos.  If that be true, they should be run out of the USA.

I know of Christians that regularly go there to pray against the dark satanic forces in that very room.  Lucis trust!  All my senses tell me they have had great spiritual victories.   2 Corinthians 10:4  "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds" - Glory to God!

3. PhoenixV profile image64

Arent her parents immigrants?  Wasnt Nikki publicly critical of Trump about him releasing his taxes or something? How is this possible considering this will not line up with the image of Trump painted by Team Hillary Mainstream Media Inc?

1. PhoenixV profile image64

How will they spin this on SNL or all the late night talk shows or daytime, quasi news tabloid entertainment View-like garbage?  I bet they make fun of her heritage.

Wiki-

Nikki Haley (born Nimrata "Nikki" Randhawa)

Maybe the left/democrats can print up some t-shirts and make fun of her name.

SNL's ratings are tanking because of some of the characters they have on the show.  They may not have another season if viewers don't think they are funny anymore.  I haven't watched it for years, and only rarely then, so I am just going on what I read.

Haley was pro Cruz and Rubio, so she said some things during the primaries, but that's politics.  I like seeing things put in the past as we approach a new year and a fresh new presidential cabinet.

I just read this. "U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has chosen Kathleen Troia “KT” McFarland as his deputy national security adviser, adding another woman to the top ranks of his administration, according to two people familiar with the transition planning."  (TruthFeed) 

McFarland, will be working with Trump's national security adviser, General Flynn.  I have much respect for Flynn for standing up against Obama and Hillary. 

"Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who served for more than two years as the director of President Barack Obama’s Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), leveled explosive charges against the President and his former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in an exclusive hour-long interview with Breitbart News"

Is she uneducated? Surely she must be uneducated.

Being a national security analyst must be very interesting.

15. profile image53
    Billy Wilsonposted 7 years ago

I'm 70 years old and I'm picking up person please give me some suggestions

Maybe start a dating thread in the forums and title it such so people know you are trying to pick up someone.  I hear people have some good success with putting an ad in the news paper. I have a cousin who met her wonderful husband that way. He put the ad in the paper, and she answered the ad and they met.  They are just right for each other.  Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for.   God bless!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13294605.jpg

16. colorfulone profile image77

Congratulations, to Mrs. DeVos. 
    Betsy's School Mission
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/betsy-devos … 1480024466
    ( Trump posted that article on Facebook. )

"One promise of the Trump Presidency is that it will try to break up Washington’s political cartels. Among the worst is the Education Department,"

"The National Education Association union blew a gasket at Mrs. DeVos’s appointment Wednesday, which qualifies as high praise."  - Ha! ... I can still hear them screaming!

Trump not leaving his Tower to face anyone in the white house and he is blocking up a lot of traffic in New York with security. Trump said his boy has to finish school and his wife dose not want to move into the white house.  How dose Trump know working class, Congressman or nature and everything , all from his Tower and cell phone?. He must be the real wizard of Oz

My goodness, Trump has been getting death threats since he threw his hat into the ring.   The Secret Service know what they are doing when it comes to security.  They are doing their job, and tell Trump how its going to be for his safety.   Trump wouldn't be safe going to and from the WH until he has his own people in place.  He has been advised.

Trump is busy filling 4,000 positions for his cabinet.  He can't know everything, so he is looking for the best and smartest team.  It is 53 days till Trump takes office, and he is all business.

Trump will be meeting with Obama, I don't know their schedule. Obama, has been largely absent from the WH since the election.  I'm sure Trump is getting briefings, but...  Harry Reid said, Trump should be given false briefings, in other words lies.  Typical!  He says stupid things, that shows what kind of swamp material he is made of.   

Trump grew-up going to construction sites with his dad, and his kids have grown up the same...being taught how to operate heavy equipment by the operators, etc.  Trump spent a day doing maid service, room service, baggage handler, etc., he knows how hard his employees work.

Some of the best ways to learn about nature is The National Geographic and The History Channel. But, I have been interested in documentaries about the Genesis 6 'giants' lately.

Oh the sons of God, oh yes, don't forget too how the Bible talks more about dragons than they do about dinosaurs.

When all the Christians get to heaven we will all get a Trump towers that block off many clouds too. Trump will build an eye of a needle so huge a herd of camels will fly right through it. Because we will all get so tired of winning here on earth as well as in heaven.

17. colorfulone profile image77

Trump made three more appointments today to his transition team. 

Elaine Chao to serve as Secretary of Transportation
    Seema Verma as Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
    Congressman Tom Price to lead his Department of Health and Human Services

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-e … -15342631/
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13298049.jpg

18. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13309281.jpg

When shown a picture of the GoldenDoddle pup, Barron's reaction was a smile and tears in his eyes as he fell in love with Patton (named after the General), a gift to the Trump White House. 

What a beautiful pup.  I hadn't heard of this mixed dog bred before.  I think I fell in love with Patton too. 

Added: its official, Donald Trump is Time's "person of the year".

Person of the Year

Lol

That is worst than Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize.  It is impossible for any of these politicians to master life.

At least the dog ups their image.

19. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13311025.jpg

This doesn’t quite fit with the media’s portrayal of Trump. 

A homeless black woman reveals that she has been living in Trump Tower for 8-9 years with the blessings of the Donald himself.

The woman says she originally snuck in the building as a squatter in one of the empty rooms. Police arrived the next day and told the woman to leave or she’d be arrested.

“When I told them I would not go, they contacted Mr. Trump over the phone and he came down here. Instead of evicting me off the property, he said that I can stay and it’s been eight years I’ve been here.
    Not only did he not evict me off the property, he made sure that I ate three meals a day by room service and that I get a delivery of fresh flowers every week,” she said.

“If it weren’t for him I’d be homeless – I’d be dead right now, I’d be in the street.  Donald Trump is not a bad guy, he’s a wonderful wonderful man, and everything I’m telling you today is true,” she said.
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/806913241813164032

Trump is renowned for his acts of kindness towards people in unfortunate circumstances, although the mainstream media is loathe to mention them.  After Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson’s brother and mother were murdered in 2008, Trump offered a hotel suite for Hudson and her family and paid the cost for her entire stay.

20. colorfulone profile image77

Federally funded State sanctuary cities for illegal aliens will have to pay back money from federal funding as of January 20th 2017, if they permit sanctuary cites for illegals in their States.  According to the DOJ.   

Example:  The State of California, if they will not change their law, will owe us, U.S. taxpayers $1.2 billion. It amounts to billions of dollars that 'we the tax payers' are owed.  Nice to make loans, but pay-back bites.

21. colorfulone profile image77

Best-selling author Ed Klein appeared on Fox and Friends Sunday morning to discuss a “shadow government” Barack Obama is creating to undermine Donald Trump.

He said the government is set to deploy on inauguration day.  Klein explained that over the past 100-years every outgoing president has packed up and gone home.

They did not stick around to criticize their successors. However, this is not what the Obamas are planning to do. They are remaining in D.C. and setting up a reported “shadow government.”

http://truthfeed.com/video-new-report-s … ump/42361/

Sounds like we can expect more street demonstrations for the next four years.  Bad ads and fake news.  Etc.

22. colorfulone profile image77

Donald Trump ~ "Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!"
    8:07 AM - 28 Dec 2016

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13338829.jpg Obama is a punk.

23. colorfulone profile image77

President-elect Donald J. Trump hinted on Friday, via Twitter, that “things will be different after Jan. 20” at the United Nations.

He was reacting to President Barack Obama’s decision to betray Israel and to allow an anti-Israel resolution at the UN Security Council to pass. The resolution regards all Israeli settlement — including East Jerusalem, the Old City, and Hebron — as illegal. It was a sneak attack by lame-duck Obama. Here is what Trump may have in mind as a response.

1. Signing a congressional declaration that the UN Security Council resolution is not United States policy. Congress could quickly pass, and President Trump would sign, a declaration that the previous administration had no mandate to allow the UN Security Council resolution to pass. The declaration could affirm prior U.S. policy that some areas in the West Bank will always be under Israeli control — or it could even leave the status of the West Bank open to potential Israeli annexation.

2. Immediately move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. The Trump transition team has been hinting that moving the U.S. embassy would be a high priority. Now there is absolutely no reason to delay. The entire case against moving the embassy had been that the U.S. should not take unilateral action outside negotiations between the two parties. But Obama just undermined his own argument by unilaterally taking the Palestinians’ side over settlements. Moving the embassy is now a no-brainer.

3. Cut off funding to the Palestinian Authority. President Obama kept U.S. taxpayer dollars flowing to the Palestinians even though the Palestinian Authority has continued to support terrorists and incite hatred against Israelis and Jews. By pushing for unilateral measures at the UN, the Palestinian leadership has also thrown away the bilateral premise of whatever remained of the peace process. They have never faced consequences for their hostility to peace. They should face them now.

4. Defund the United Nations, in whole or in part. The UN is dependent on American taxpayers for some 22% of its general budget. International diplomats, bureaucrats and miscreants live the high live in Manhattan and elsewhere while passing resolutions and running programs directly contrary to the interests of the United States. The Trump administration and Speaker Paul Ryan will find plenty of fat to cut — and could target funding that would support Friday’s awful resolution.

5. Announce a presidential visit to Israel. Trump should visit Israel — and include the Old City, and even Hebron, to show that the new administration regards Jerusalem as Israel’s eternal, undivided capital; and that the religious rights of all people to access holy sites in the West Bank must be undisturbed under any dispensation. After Obama’s perfidy, Trump would be greeted as a hero throughout the country.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … l-un-vote/

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13342348.jpg

24. colorfulone profile image77

Moving truck spotted outside the White House! 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13348147.jpg

Michelle Kosinski tweeted a photo Wednesday showing a white Moving Masters, Inc. truck parked on West Executive Avenue within the White House gates.

The Obamas have a little over 15 days before President-elect Donald Trump and his team move in.

They plan on staying in Washington DC and will reportedly live close to a home owned by Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner.

25. colorfulone profile image77

I understand that thousands of Democratic operatives and Obama Adm. staffers cannot find jobs in the GOP held Washington DC. 

Hillary's young operatives are still in shock and grieving because of the failed $1.2 billion campaign that lost them the promised land of lies and corruption. 

My how the table turns, and the swamp drains.

26. colorfulone profile image77

The past and the future on Inauguration Day at the White House! 
    A day of celebration for the nation.  God bless the USA!
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13370179.jpg

Even thought Obama said repeatedly that he didn't believe Trump would be president, I didn't believe that for a second.

27. profile image57
    AngelicPhoenix777posted 7 years ago

Please poison the tea well. Only one cup before he Finish's off this country

Ooow! Sour grapes.  Sounds like someone has be drinking poison koolaid there bud.  I am very happy to have a men who honor the Lord Jesus Christ in the White House.   

Congratulations, to President Donald J Trump ...
      and, to Vice President Mike Pence!
      God bless you, and God bless America...

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13370360.jpg

Honestly, Colorful one, this poster is just so much crap.

You got your man in now, but for his sake he had better watch his caboose.

Honestly!  Two men praying to Make America Great Again is holy.  I expect that kind of 'crap' from people who are full of that kind of stuff. 

We have a President and a Vice President who honor Jesus Christ, and don't just give it lip service...and I couldn't be more over-joyed and thankful.  My prayers have been answered.

You like to talk tough and threatening, but it sounds ridiculous like the far left liberal fascists.  Its a movement, and is not too late to get on the winning side, Cred.  God bless you! 

BTW, you might be interested in joining the National Diversity Coalition For Trump.  It is off to a great start.
          http://ndctrump.com/

I will pass on joining this 'coalition' at  this time. American conservative philosophy,(the policy of reaction) and me is like mixing oil and water, can never happen.

Besides, I don't just trust Trump, that his initiative is not anymore than smoke and mirrors to placate disaffected groups. But if something substantive comes from any of this, I will be the first to take notice.

Oh yeah that's right, conservative Christians aren't in you cocktail mix.  Maybe someday you will have a spiritual awakening and move into the Light.  Welcome anytime.

We all need to see what time will tell us in the months ahead, in the next year.  Many Obama supporters changed their minds about him after his first year when they realized he was in the pocket of the Military Industrial Complex.  If, I see that happen with Trump, I will be asking for over-sight for my community once again.

2. Don W profile image82

Dear Lord God and the Baby Jesus and the Holy Ghost,

Please stop Donald Trump being racist and sexist and, if it pleases your  holinesses, please explain that Jesus would never grab a woman by the crotch, unless she wanted him to, but even then he probably wouldn't on account of him being Jesus, and not being interested in . . .

Anyway, while you're at it, could you also please also use your divine magnificency to explain to Donald Trump that thermonuclear war with China would be very bad, and that the nuclear arsenal must not be used to settle a Twitter dispute, no matter how badly someone hurts his feelings.

It would also be great if you help him understand that US spies are their to help the US. Russian spies are not. So it's important not to confuse the two.

Oh and if you could show him a sign that ignoring climate change is a bad idea, that would be appreciated too.

Lastly, please Lord God and Baby Jesus and Holy Ghost, repeat all of the above for every person Trump has appointed or nominated for a post in the government, everyone he knows, and everyone who voted for him. Thank you very much.

Your Sincerely,

Every person on earth who doesn't like:

racism
        sexism
        unwanted crotch grabbing
        nuclear war
        trusting Russian spies
        future generations dying a horrible death due to climate change

28. colorfulone profile image77

Obama's list excluded Christians. 
    Obama ~ "We are no longer a Christian Nation". 
    God says otherwise.  We are a Christian Nation!

WIKILEAKS : Ayatollah Obama Kept a List of MUSLIMS for TOP JOBS and Specifically Excluded Christians
    http://truthfeed.com/wikileaks-ayatolla … ans/31941/

Fwd: FW: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660

Journalist from the Twilight Zone tweeted.
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13370426.jpg
    Radical Islamic Terrorists are under our feet now.  No more will they be allowed into the USA to kill Americans on American soil.  The Muslin Brotherhood and CAIR might as well pack their bags before the indictments begin. Political correctness is gone!

Thank God for real change.
    Let's Make America Safe Again!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13370451.jpg

1. Don W profile image82

More news from the same well of truth! You read it first here!!

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c0.121.1080.1080/15306024_620307024820412_2340771671834624000_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NjU2MzQyOTY1Nzg4MDczMA%3D%3D.2.c

http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/w/weeklyworldnews.jpg

29. colorfulone profile image77

“We Will Eradicate it Completely From the Face of the Earth”
    ~ President Trump called out Radical Islamic Terror
    I agree...make the world a safer place for everyone!

30. colorfulone profile image77

Well, the Peaceful Transition of Power took place without an incident on January 20th 2017.  The Coup d’Etat continues to be successful by intelligence, police, military and civilians who are engaged.  The revolution used no violence or street demonstrations. 

While protestors did rave and rage about injustices in their states, cities, counties and country,  I am thankful for their ingrained apathy and incurable arrogance that will insure another President Trump term. 

It would have been a true race for POTUS had it been between Trump and Bernie Sanders. That is where my only disappoint is, because Bernie was a viable candidate. 

We got to the place where there was no mandate for citizenship, with anchor babies and sanctuary cities, the idea of any great changes for citizens became forbidden. 

Perhaps the left never realized the true American spirit that demanded their birthright and change of corrupt leadership.  They tried to hide us beneath their skewed news and polls that backfired to their own dismay. 

President Donald Trump took on the powerful authority with awareness and strategy.  Trump and his incredible family worked hard and tirelessly to achieving the required electoral votes all over the USA.

To my knowledge they never were a part of the coup or counter- coup. But, I am certain that President Trump has been given all of the intelligence to date. 

One of the most remarkable things in Trump's Inaugural speech to me:

"We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/inaugural-address

That tells me that Trump has the keys to our future that have been locked away. Its going to be full of wonderful surprises that he will be sharing with us all.  There is real hope for change.   

I hope the best for President Trump and his family.
    I wish the best for President Obama and his family. 
    I am thankful for the Peaceful Transition of Power.
    God bless them, and God bless America.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)