How does the bromance of Trump/Putin possibly play into end times?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (204 posts)
  1. dianetrotter profile image61
    dianetrotterposted 7 years ago

I hope to get serious comments from theology students and those who had studied end times which are spelled out in the Book of Revelations.

People will not be able to buy without the mark of the beast.  We are quickly moving to the point of buying without having to go through a checkout.  Check out Amazon's system to be used in grocery stores.  As you take off/return items to shelves, your total is tallied.  And you walk out the store.

Automation is replacing man on most jobs.  The recent demand for a $15 McDonald wage has led the company to say they will seek ways to automate the system with kiosks.  Go to Chili's, Applebee's, etc.  You can order from the computerized menu on your table and pay the same way.

The United States is not included in the Book of Revelations.  Russia is!!!!  Prominent Christian theologians who supported Trump are well aware of the prophecies in Revelations.  It's interesting that they are not talking about it.

Now we see that Russia has been manipulating us.  Why?  Do they want to destroy us or take over the United States.

What is going on from a theological standpoint?

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It took 1500 years after the Bible was created that America existed and to prove the world was round for most people.

Zionist who create Communist in Russia and Corporatism in America will creates any means necessary to tool revelation, race, poverty and Religion for their most profitable adventure ever, ..WAR. We all must wise up to history and facts because fear mongering is working for them successfully since world war 1.  War is unjust for poverty, environment, solutions and our very souls, we are the losers everytime.

dianetrotterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Castle, if Russia nukes the US, Canada is more than likely going to get some of that too!

Sad to say', I am on my way. to Bolivia way, have to leave a little family in hell town WAY' OH LAAY!!!.

Have a safe trip!

2. dianetrotter profile image61

In the news....

China Warns Trump With Nuclear Fly-By

Chinese officials warned Monday that relations with the U.S. may fall apart if President-elect Donald Trump does not respect China’s “core interests” going forward.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 … ce=copyurl 

Does Donald Trump need to stop tweeting and let his secretary of state do the talking for him?

1. Live to Learn profile image59
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Somebody definitely needs to revoke his tweeting privileges.

China is probably a serious threat. But, do we capitulate completely to all demands they make?

Ivanka probably the only one that can tell dad to stop playing on his phone.

2. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Obama allowed Chinese and Russians to observe the vulnerabilities of the power grid during the Grid EX II drill.   The grid will be taken down before a bomb gets dropped, IMHO, it will be a cyber attack.    People need to understand what that means in relation to life as they know it. 

The US has been training UN, Russian and Chinese troops (and more) on American soil for years.  There is a "bromance", but its not as you seem to have been conditioned to believe.

Russians and Chinese training here???

I usually say "No man knows the day nor the hour."  It looks like some prophecy is being made manifest.

1. colorfulone profile image77

They are exciting times we are living in!

"The United States is not included in the Book of Revelations." 

The USA seems to disappear in Revelation.  It may be because we are demolished to the point of not being a power nation,  or it may be because of the Third Great Awakening the Bible proclaims, which hasn't happened yet...and we ceased being a power nation.   I like the latter.

It would be a welcome blessing!

3. dianetrotter profile image61

My intent was to get theological discussion from those who believe in God and the Bible.  It occurred to me that I might need to give background on some critical points to facilitate theological discussion.

For those who are non-believers, I'm sure this seems like SciFI material.  When I watch The Walking Dead and similar shows, I think about the future.  Evidently, the writers of the series also did some apocalyptic researach.

Prophecy
      The first mention of the Tribulation in the Bible is found in Deuteronomy 4:27-30. Before the Children of Israel entered the Promised Land, Moses warned them that if they were unfaithful to God, they would be scattered among the nations. He then prophesied that “in the latter days” they would come under “distress,” and the result would be their “return to the Lord.”
      RUSSIA will be the WORLD LEADER
      Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Russian government has continued to collapse into chaos. Russian business is largely run by Russian organized crime. At the present, those who have the money dictate politics. It's the present world system's golden rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules." The Russian mob is just as interested in conquering the Middle East to obtain a cheap source of oil as any preceding legitimate government of Russia ever was.
      http://www.discoverrevelation.com/26.html 
      Suffering
      The Bible makes it clear that all the nations of the world will experience catastrophic calamities.

666 – Mark of the Beast
      "And the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, allow it [the Antichrist's state religion] to give them a mark on their right hand, or on their foreheads: so that none can buy or sell, except they have the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name. Here is wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six" (Rev.13:16-18 Para.).

Start of tribulation
      Specifically, the Bible says it will begin at a time when all the world comes together against Israel over the issue of who will control the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:2-3). In short, we are on the very threshold of the Tribulation today as we witness the United Nations, the European Union, the Vatican, and the Arab nations demanding that the Jews surrender their sovereignty over Jerusalem.

The specific event that will mark the seven year count down of the Tribulation will be the signing of a peace treaty between Israel and her Arab enemies — a treaty that will allow the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27).

You have a lot on your mind.  I like watching the Walking Dead, and am waiting for the present season to be shown on Netflix. 

You might be interested in this video, Diane.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CYzuWqiso

Nibiru or Planet X is called Wormwood in Revelation.

This last season was just toooo gory for me.  I'm glad that is over.  I will look at sources you provided.
          TY!

I usually end up skipping the gory parts as it is, thanks for the warning.

Negan is brutal.  I thought about Putin as I watched him.

2. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

Thanks for starting this thread. I do wonder why it took so long. It's already been suggested that Trump will kill Mother Earth so of course we have to determine whether he's the Beast, the Antichrist or some other nefarious Biblical creature.

I read Agents of the Apocalypse by Dr. David Jeremiah in 2014.  I'm going to read it again.  What do you think about the possibility of Russia nuking the US?

I think we are both mature enough not to nuke each other. That threat is now from rogue nations (think North Korea) and rogue agents (think ISIS)

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. Genna East profile image82
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

Hi Dianne...

I'm not sure about end-times, definitively, but there is some disconcerting handwriting on the wall.  For example, Trump's comment about the CIA's assessment concerning the Russian hacking was absurd:  "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."  Of course they're not the same people.  And he might try reading the original CIA intelligence assessment on the question of WMD.  The Freedom of Information Act caused this document to be released in 2004, with sections redacted.  It wasn't until 2014 that the CIA's document was revealed in its entirety.  Their report stated that while he had a chemical weapons program in the past, there was no unequivocal proof Hussein had resumed these efforts.  Although they suspected that he had, they qualified these suspicions by stating that their sources to this effect were not wholly reliable.  Those important and repeated qualifiers/reservations also included any possible links between Saddam and al Qaeda.  What President Bush's intelligence circle did in laundering out those qualifiers led to a tragic chapter in our nation's history:  The invasion of Iraq.

I wish our President-elect would make an effort to become better informed rather than seeing the world as a simplistic box of dollars and deals.   He might begin by having daily briefings, which he has repeatedly refused.  (I suspect he wants Pence to do the heavy lifting.)  His excuse,  "Don't talk to me until you have something new," is right out of Jr. High. What's next..."My dog ate my homework"?

I think he was in love with the idea of running for president.  Presidential duties probably don't interest him in the least.

4. Oztinato profile image76
    Oztinatoposted 7 years ago

I fully accept Donald will precipitate a cataclysm of biblical proportions.

5. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately most people do not have the foresight that religion has mainly been used as a tool for a hierarchy system. Lead by few who want power and control of as many people as they can and as long as they can. Base on the greatest BS stories ever told..

To kill another person is much easier through religion, because someone like GW Bush can say God told him to destory Iraq and he got the highest polls of any President ever. It is much easier to kill a sub human devil, that an American knows nothing about. Than to honestly find out that this Iraqi person or culture is 95% the same and real human beings too with the same rights to exist on earth.

Now apply this with America and Israel against Iran and Russia who  do not want war, Yet will be force into a war with false flag like 9/11, or like the other rubbish to cause a successful greedy war takeovers.  Except, American are going to really get hit at home this time.

6. jacharless profile image75
    jacharlessposted 7 years ago

O man, I am gonna get backlash for this... but here goes.

First, the entire letter is about one person, and one person only. The Messiah. In fact, the first 5 words of the letter clarify that, undeniably. Anything after uses images and strong expressions to describe the events which lead up to the restoration of humanity to the "Adamic state", that is immortality, which was why the Messiah came to begin with -so that all things from the Anointed back to the first anointing (man, the glory of Creator) would be fully restored.

Second, attempting to connect modern politics to the letter then catapulting into the would-be future, which suggests the entire destruction of humanity and entire cosmos, as the letter is most often interpreted, and recreation of all things at some point thereafter, makes very little sense. Why in gods name would they be necessary to do acheive such a thing. A mere rock, a pebble, by universal standards, no larger than 100 meters could accomplish the same.

James

Let's be reasonable, James. We are the center of the universe and, as such, everything revolves around us (us being America, of course).

To think that all prophecy doesn't revolve around the here and now makes no sense. What fun would life be if we couldn't think a presidential election wasn't the beginning of the end of the world as we know it?

1. jacharless profile image75
        jacharlessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ha! touche.

One person?
      1) The Alpha and Omega
      2) The antichrist
      3) the beast
      4) the harlot
      5) 144K
      6) the bride

I don't understand your comment about one person.  What is the purpose of the book?

First, it is not a book, it is a letter.
        Second, as said, the first 5 words of the letter tell the reader exactly what, or rather whom, the entire iteration is about.

or more commonly translated:

From that moment, the reader has a clear, and undeniable view of the events surounding said messiah -not some apocalyptic twist of events and the doom of mankind. Of all the text in the compilations, regardless of preferred translation, this letter is by far the most beautiful. Sadly, this beauty has been grossly misinterpreted -especially since the late 1800's "revival" by the Pentecostal (anti-Anglican) movement led by none other than Amie McPhearson, John G Lake, Smith Wigglesworth, etc. Instead of reading this oration about the Messiah, in context, it has been abused to put fear or fire and brimstone into people and, as of late, used as a tool for the continued promotion of "blessings" and "prosperity" based on human desire and not "spiritual growth".

Third, regarding your points. When reading Hebrew, or Aramaic, one cannot deny most -if not all- references point to the old coven. Of which, I would very much enjoy explaining, but it would be itself no less than a best-selling book. he-he.

The most important thing to note is the term antichrist. In Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew the term translates precisely to mean, "That which opposes the anointing". As Christ means Anointed or anointing. Another word for anointing is glory. Anitchrist is the one and only thing that opposed to the glory of Creator. That same word glory appears at creation when man was made. It is not a coincidence. Adam was the first Anointed, consumed with the glory of Creator. He gave up the anointing for the sake of the thoughts in him, led astray by his ha satan. Again, in the Hebrew, ha satan translates precisely to mean the ego, adversary, stumbling stone or better said that which apposes the anointing (glory). It is by ego man lost his immortality and required restoration. It was by the Second Adam that all things would be restored. This was the promise.

The work of Moshiach is vividly described in this amazing letter in a series of semiotics and seemingly graphic pictorials. It was done so to shake loose those burdened by the Law from their shackles and show them the true point and purpose of it all - Life (immortal fullness of the glory of Creator in man).

Once upon a time, man ate of the Tree of Knowledge -mind, thoughts- and was cast away from immortality, lest he eat of the Tree of Life in this state of madness and be consumed for all eternity by the depth of those thoughts. Thoughts like webs that break in his grasp, as he tumbles infinitely down into the darkest pit of the unknown. But, a time would come when all things would be restored to their former glory, and man would be able to eat freely from the Tree of Life and bathe freely in the River of Life. To all who hear, I say, "Drink and never thirst again.". In other words, truly and thoroughly taste, immerse -even so far as to drown oneself in immortality, in Creator. This is the reason Messiah manifest - to prove the glory of Creator in man...

As for prophecy, if one reads the text correctly would know without a doubt: Messiah fulfilled both the Law & the Prophets. Therefore no prophecy, nor rules, are needed any longer. The Spirit will now be the Speaker, the Healer, the Interpreter, the Revealer and  Giver of Life Eternal. Who then needs an instructor? Only one who denies the glory of Creator - Himself, that is what the Spirit is.

Perhaps, after reading this you will revisit the letter with new eyes.

It sounds like you read books about the Book of Revelation (the 66th book of the Bible).  You have to go past the first five words and read all 22 chapters.

You synopsis really doesn't address the specifics of the book.

Having read this letter, and the entire collective compilation multiples times, and further tested on its contents, and then receiving certification from the ministry, can say confidently my synopsis is spot on. The first five words are indeed the most critical, because it is from these words the reader gains insight as to "what they are reading about".

What is most enlightening about the writers of old is the lack of cloak-n-dagger, hide-n-seek, piece the puzzle together approach. Fact is, they were bluntly straight forward. Granted, the use of elaborate graphics was a common practice due to the nature of the population in those days -strongly influenced by mysticism and other types of beliefs. Most especially in the region where this letter was said to have been written or distributed -modern day Aegean - Greco-Turkish region, a Roman occupied territory of the west Asia. The Asian-Persian beliefs were soaked heavily in various characters, images and beasts - like the famed Naga or Dragon, the likes of a Manticore.

But, back to the point. Whether the reader accepts the introduction or not, at both the beginning and end of this brilliant letter we read the degree and message clearly - wash your robes and face. Stop mourning [his] sacrifice and the salvation it brought. Return to immortality freely and without reserve.

Perhaps it is my own naivety, but those words seem to resonate a stark contrast to what is being fed to the masses...

Selah

There are many schools that offer degrees and certificate for you to learn what they taught.  I'm really not clear on what you think it means other than it seems like the people addressed are from the past.  Do you min telling me what religion your degree is in?

My theology is none. It was considered to be full gospel nondenominational, at one time.

I do not mind at all. A Bachelors of Ministry through a division of Oral Roberts University - under the direction of the late Dr Lester Sumrall, an interdenominational, international missionary and evangelical ministry. I have since departed the ministry entirely to pursue faith, instead of doctrine.

I really did not know what Oral Roberts teaches because I never listened to him; however, they have loads of information available which do not bear any resemblance to what you are saying.  Perhaps someone said they are under Oral Roberts U.

The Sign of Christ's Coming: A Vision Given to Oral Roberts
                  http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the … al-roberts

Most of the theologians I have heard and read went to Dallas Theological Seminary.  Here is a book where OR vehemently disagrees with timing and interpretation.  It is not like what you are saying.

The Time in the End in the Book of Revelation
                  https://books.google.com/books?id=o_dno … mp;f=false

Simply because I was educated through this particular medium does not indicate I subscribe to their theories nor teachings. Fact is, it was their doctrine that make me realize the futility of their thinking. This group, like many, come from the same rootstock, as mentioned previously. Just because the interpretation is accepted, does not mean it is accurate.

7. jacharless profile image75
    jacharlessposted 7 years ago

What James is saying is simply this:
    There is no end-time prophecy. And certainly no correlation between the texts known as the Bible, pointing especially to the "Book" of Revelation, and a political bromance, as you put it, of two world leaders. Attempting to force some esoteric agenda or sensational connection is both misleading and deceptive to the readers of the thread.

What I attempted to explain, perhaps in a long-winded manner, without going through every line-by-line explanation and various cross-over references, was the facts directly from the text itself -using just two lines or verses. The "End Times" is a hoax. That statement is not suggestive or opinionated, it is based on contextual facts.

1. The first five words of the book emphatically prove what the entire text is about: "This is the revealing of Y'shua Moshiach" or more commonly translated "This is the Revealed Mystery of Jesus, the Christ.
    2. Following a series of progressive events, chapters 1 - 20, we see clearly all of them occur before the first resurrection.

Hence, rendering the entire idea of such an apocalyptic tone, and anything being taught or promoted by both the believing and non-believing regarding the concept of the "end times", as incorrect.

To add some thoughts, for those reading. Consider this: Is the author explaining the entire process of events that occurred immediately following the mans death and fulfilled at his rebirth, as seen in the last two chapters, concluding with all finality, the entire sum-substance of all the texts Genesis to this?

Happy New Year to all.
    May your 2017 resolution be in high definition. wink

James

8. Annette Roussey profile image63
    Annette Rousseyposted 7 years ago

In my reading of the bible, it seems more of trying to direct us to the way to keep the actions of humans  from repeating and bringing on our end. I see that there is a battle and I'm not sure how we can win.
    There is so much hate and anger that makes no sense. Our technology has become our demise. People believe all they read and hear and say "yes" when they should say " no".
    We no longer know our neighbors so when there is disagreement over property lines, it turns into a battle that escalates to violence. Until we learn to truly follow the way of the bible there will be more chaos and destruction.

Aha Annette!  People won't follow what they don't believe.  It is inconvenient because our natural tendency is to be self indulgent.

1. Annette Roussey profile image63
        Annette Rousseyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is true. It is very sad for me to hear the way people talk to each other. When I was little it was the expected to go to church every Sunday. My parents were divorced, so I attended two different religions.With mom, Baptist. With dad, Lutheran. I was always trying to figure out how it went together and why what the said and practiced were so different. When I was old enough, well into my 20's. Hadn't attended church in years, but I had a bible. I started reading and praying still at home. What I discovered shocked me. Every religion chose only one chapter of the rules laid out in the bible for us to follow. Now that things are as they are. Upside down. I worry there will be a time when all who have never read the bible will not believe peace in every part of our lives can be achieved. That is when I believe all will be taken from here.

A relationship with Jesus is not about Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, etc.  My mom attended a Baptist Church and my dad a Methodist Church.  None of that matters.

When you are alone and talking to God, it is about you and Him.  It is not about rules, regulations and locations.

1. Annette Roussey profile image63
            Annette Rousseyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is true too. I do wonder how each division of religious ways can say "this is how you live without sin and will be let in", when that branch is only following the rules they like.

9. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Diane, the Bible tells us when the Lord will come in the Old Testament in the Book of Zechariah 14:1-5.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s … ersion=AMP

Not the exact date, but when we see 70 nations conspiring against Israel at the UN, and meeting in Paris on January 15th, 2017, we should take time to pray and get in God's Word asking Him to teach us.

What could be happening is the setting of the stage for a bloody war in the Middle East like never before.  World War Three? 

The Book of Revelation is one Revelation, The Revelation of Jesus Christ
    This is the revelation of Jesus Christ [His unveiling of the divine mysteries], which God [the Father] gave to Him to show to His bond-servants (believers) the things which must soon take place [in their entirety]; and He sent and communicated it by His angel (divine messenger) to His bond-servant John, who testified and gave supporting evidence to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to everything that he saw [in his visions]. Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and who keep the things which are written in it [heeding them and taking them to heart]; for the time [of fulfillment] is near. ..

Amplified Version    https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearc … ersion=AMP

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."  -  2 Peter 3:8

In the realm of the Spirit there is no time. 
    A thousand years in eternity is like a day. 

Thankfully, as President, Trump will move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, and that will declare Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel. 

The Sanhedrin has asked Putin and Trump to fulfill their Biblical-mandate to help rebuild the Third Temple, the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.   Praise be the God!

Colorfulone .... where have you been????

PE Trump is president because the Lord allowed it.  He uses whom He chooses.

He takes me out of my comfort zone talking about "nuclear weapons build up" and everyone should have their own!?

About 20 years ago there was some discussion of moving the capitol to Jerusalem.  I remember my pastor bringing it up.

I've been at home taking care of my, Mom, she has advanced Alzheimer's.  Been doing that for the past few years now. 

I like to cuddle up with the Bible during the cold winter months to read and study the Living Word, word upon word, line upon line, precept upon precept.   I love it when I am teachable and mysteries unfold before my eyes.   

I hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017, Diane.   
        You are a blessing!

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers.  January 20 will be the 6th anniversary of my mother's passing away.  I have fond memories of cuddling and dancing with her.  At the end, I prayed for the Lord to take her because she suffered so much.  I knew that she would be home with no more tears or pain.

The sincere milk of the Word grows us as we continue to read, pray and be led by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14  "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."

10. Ivan Tod profile image60
    Ivan Todposted 7 years ago

I don't believe these biblical 'prophecies' are what people think they are. I believe they are the experiences of an off-world civilization that is very much similar to ours. They have evolved like us both physically and socially and as such if it happened to them it's practically a given that it will happen to us and so far it has. For instance; the weather changes here on earth are not signs of anything other than the effects of our own activity. We take oil out of the ground and burn it dumping millions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere which has caused major weather changes. The oil we remove from the ground is replaced with waste water. Shock waves travel much more easily in water and as such earthquakes have increased in number, intensity and duration in places where they never used to happen at all. The heating up of our atmosphere has had a very negative effect on our ability to grow food which has resulted in major food shortages around the globe. The power nations of the world want more of everything which causes tensions in world affairs etc. All of these happenings are contributed, by many,  to 'end times' but they are really nothing more than the tragic results of human activity. If another civilization followed a similar course it would only stand to reason that they would know how it all works out; or worse, they could use it to manipulate another civilization (us!) by calling it 'prophetic' knowledge. The good news is that if the people of the world chose to they could avoid the so-called end of the world as 'predicted' by said prophesies.
    The end all battle at Armaggeden will be people fighting each other. The 'God of Abraham' believers will fight against everyone else for the benefit of foriegn invaders (so-called 'God' and his angels) The belief that no thing in heaven knows the date of their 'return' and that is because it will depend on how long it takes us to terraform earth to their liking. The bible describes the inner sanctum of the original 'temple', where God stayed while here on earth, as an oil lighted, hot, carbon dioxide(CO2) filled environment not suitable to the well being of humans; though apparently much desired by God. If we take that description into account then we can say with some surety that God likes a hot, smokey CO2 laden environment and as such will bring 'heaven' to earth when said terraforming is completed. It will in effect create 'heaven on earth' for our foreign invaders, not us!
    As far as Gog and Ma Gog go, theoretically speaking it's the U.S and Russia. The prophesy says we will be friends turned enemies turned friends once again. We were friendly at the end of world war II, enemies shortly thereafter and we will soon be friendly again. Take it for what it's worth, which is principled social evolution at work, not mystical prophecy. It has apparently happened on Gods world and it would seem to be happening here on earth as well.

I can see you have given this a lot of thought.  "Off-world civilization?"  Hmmm!  This is my first time hearing of that.

1. Ivan Tod profile image60
        Ivan Todposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I have. So much so, that I'm writing a book about it. As far as the "off-world' comment goes; you didn't really think Earth was the only inhabited planet in a universe of billions upon billions of stars and planets, did you? So, there are bound to be civilizations far more advanced than ours, which wouldn't take much! Personally, my position as an Intelligence analyst for the USAF afforded me access to secrets concerning aliens that you simply would not believe were true, but I can assure you that they are.
        And other than what we've been led to believe, what is God, other than a being or group of beings from another planet?
        In relation to the terraforming I mentioned, the judeo-christian bible describes the inner sanctum of the temple as a place too hostile for earth humans, which is where our current environment is presently headed, hell for us, heaven for God!
        And you know the one thing that really concerns me with the supposed "heaven on earth" scenario? Neither God or Jesus ever really said just who it will be heaven for. Since we know the CO2 laden environment within the holy of holies was good for God but not people, I would say that the "heaven" to come is gonna kick our oxygen breathing butts!

I gotta marinade on this Ivan.  I don't know what to say!  :smile

Well, let me ask you this; Do you think empirical evidence can be taken as truth?

Like science, empirical evidence can explain how. Would it not take Spirituality, Philosophy and Arts to help us, on what and why?

If you mean observation or experimentation, I'm sure there is some validity given the right circumstances.  You know there have been people who set out to provide that God is not real.

Attorney Lee Strobel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Strobel

Scientists, engineers, etc. who are Christians  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C … technology 

I wouldn't even know how to comment on what you believe.  I have never heard those things before.  I give up!

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

We can sum it up by calling life a learning process. We have learn much from Religion, science and the arts. The most powerful force throughout human history for positive change has always been the collective consciousness of human being challenging abuse. I building an eco village in Bolivia to contribute toward the collective consciousness and northern hemisphere is ready for a great rude awareness from greater abuses to come than from where I am staying.

Trump has an attention span of a terrible 2 year old, he is going to blow a lot of sh_t up as commander  General Custer Trump last stand will happen.. This will force a lot of intelligent people to get together for much better solutions. For every action there is a reaction, tragedy has always been the strongest .

Mankind will prevail again after this great abuse to come, earthling will regenerate,  I cast it out to the Universe, and they told me so, never has failed before. Love is my God, Nature is my Religion and work is the solution.

This trusting in another Planet or some better spiritual place in the shy has not enough evidence for me to drink any cool aid Yet.

How do you figure President Trump has the attention span of a 2 year old?  How many 2 year olds do you know of that built and operated one of the largest companies in the world?

I started a twitter campaign this morning.  #POTUSneedsMedicalCheck

I believe he has a malfunction (seriously).  It is on the GOP to insist that he get a full mental evaluation.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Nobody knows Trump deeper than the writer Schwartz. Who wrote, :Art of the deal: for Trump. Schwartz intensely worked with Trump for 18 months, where I only had to put up with his temper tantrums for weeks. Schwartz made that quote, Trump has an attention span of a 2 year old and I agree.  Schwartz said he created a Frankenstein and thinks he will be the end of the World.
                End of the World is a bit much, I will be giving my stand-up comedy bit on Trump's. His degree of destruction  will be based on his corrupted pass bussinesses and corrupted connections. Nobody knows where this Orange clown with a red button will go. It will be his end if he makes a serious mistake with the Zionist.

Trump can easily win the people's vote for grand wizard kkk. America has the greatest numbers of white people than any country in the world. Can't imagine him getting kkk on the 86% non white world's population.  Nukes, troops and Milliary are not making non white people afraid anymore. Even though authorizes kill more people than the public do.
                Look at the race wars in the streets now, call me when the full revolution starts.

Trump admires blacks most, in the area of pro boxing and football because they are already beating each other up. The real money is in tag team pro wresting for megalomaniacs.

He is 1000% behind Israel, Jews are the best accountance, and lawyers, he says. Trump flip flops on Bankers, Oil kings and Media, those are his deep secret societies.
                No cleaning the swamp there or no parts in nature, at all.

Castle, do you see what is going on in the streets and the immigrants that are being turned around while they are literally in the air?

Did you think Trump could cause this?  #POTUSneedsMentalCheck

It's massively going on already. Undoing Syrians refugees immigrates that Obama brought in and signing papers banning all Muslims. Building the wall and US is paying for it. Trump says he will tax Mexican and Mexico said they retax America on food and auto parts, raising prices up 25% to 35%. Your US great Hollywood actors and musicians are trying to move, great part of your culture.  Trump is mentally and emotionally retarded. He will soon increased pollution and promotes many countries to rapidly get involved in nuclear war race. Putin is playing him like a fool tool. Trudeau wants to avoid him. I am enjoying the freak show unfolding, but my soul feels sad. The orange clown is not so funny anymore.  The abuse has just started and a lot further to go.

Americans should put him in a rubber room. He has no conscious. Good news it sure will wake up Americans, most of the rest of world already knows he is clinically freaken nuts.

11. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

Chris Rock comedian has a YouTube on :7 don't when a Blackman gets pulled over by cops in his car. Or you get a physical beating.

Funny and sad.

12. sparkster profile image85
    sparksterposted 7 years ago

Where is Russia mentioned in the book of revelations??

Yes, we are swiftly moving towards a cashless society with contactless cards, digital currencies and even RFID chips... but this is happening right at the heart of the United States. Does the word "Pentagon" mean anything to you? And the founding fathers being Freemasons/Illuminati? And all the symbolism that the US uses?

Actually, if you trace it back you find that the Declaration of Independence was a scam which traces back to Bavaria and the UK. I'm a UK citizen by the way.

These disclosures are coming from the US military (check out the Disclosure Project testimony and evidence). It seems to me that Russia are not the cause of the problem but are actually trying to prevent it.

One cannot just read Revelations to get the full context.  End time prophecy was mentioned in Ezekiel.  I'm not a theologian and can't discuss in detail.  Ezekiel mentions Gog, Magog and Meshek.

I hope this helps
      Magog is a land “in the far north,” from Israel’s point of view (Ezekiel 38:15; 39:2). Most Bible commentators interpret “Magog” as Russia—and, indeed, Russia is straight north of Israel, all the way up to the Arctic Circle. According to this view, “Rosh” is a reference to Russia, “Meshek” is either Moscow or the people north of the Black Sea (the area of southern Russia and Ukraine), and “Tubal,” which is always listed with Meshek in Scripture, is identified as a city in Siberia or an area in central Turkey.

Others see “Magog” as a general term used in Ezekiel’s day to identify barbarians living near the Black and Caspian Seas. Regardless of the exact locations of Magog, Tubal, and Meshek, there is no doubt that the general area includes portions of Russia and the former Soviet Union, and possibly some Arab countries.

I'm sorry I didn't respond about the Declaration of Independence.  I'm in the dark on this subject.  I see you are from the UK.  Could you elaborate please?

13. Ivan Tod profile image60
    Ivan Todposted 7 years ago

Hi Diane, no comments today, just popped in to say hey!
    have a good weekend.

Ivan

Thank you, Ivan!  You have a blessed weekend yourself!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)