Reasons Trump Should Not Be President

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

I've heard he has no toenail on his left little toe. Grounds enough for impeachment? What say you?

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My Dad had that - shot off in Korea.  And he wasn't President, so Trump shouldn't be either.  In addition:
      1.  Democrats hate him
      2. It scares college kids when his name is scrawled on the sidewalk.
      3 Democrats hate him
      4. He's sending illegals home.
      5. Democrats hate him.
      6. He's been married multiple times
      7 Democrats hate him
      8. He understands the needs of business
      9.  Democrats hate him
      10 He's not a Democrat
      11, And finally, Democrats hate him - he scares the socks off them, puts America first and refuses to expand the entitlement system.

Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't initially certain how many reasons to count that as (some seem eerily similar) but, all things considered, we'll count it as 12. That makes 14 total; thanks to Kathleen's input.

Well, yes, they're somewhat similar.  That's because the "reasons" we keep hearing are all the same! smile

2. profile image0
      promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If Robert Mueller, a highly respected Republican, finds evidence of obstruction of justice, do you think then that Trump should not be president?

If Trump breaks a law he should be held accountable.

1. profile image0

I agree. Thank you.

I will say, I wish that were the norm in Washington. It hasn't been, by my observation.

1. colorfulone profile image78
              colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  There are those who are held to the law and their are those who are above the law.  Hopefully, that is going to change.  Drain the swamp!

Another reason Trump should be impeached.

18 now. Moving closer to enough ammunition for a Change.org petition.

2. profile image0

Which is one reason why I have become so passionate about truth and accuracy about all politicians and by all credible media.

This country won't get back on track when so much BS is flying left and right and so many people believing it and often adding to it.

Agreed.

2. PhoenixV profile image63
          PhoenixVposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://pics.onsizzle.com/there-is-nothing-like-knocking-back-a-cold-one-after-6923240.png

I think CNN is reporting that Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets 1.

#scoopgate

1. PhoenixV profile image63

There are rumors that Putin may have hacked Ben & Jerry's.

2. colorfulone profile image78

Robert Mueller now has primacy and the federal rules of criminal procedure.  It will take some time, but we have only one person looking at the evidence now.  I am trilled about where else evidence will lead.  Another brilliant move on President Trump's part. Its now a criminal investigation and he knows he is innocent...but some people are guilty as sin.   

This should shut the mouths of Trump's accusers and propagandists that don't have any evidence of wrong doing on his part. Plenty of political hacks have already stuck there foot in their foolish mouth.

Brilliant move!

3. colorfulone profile image78

President Trump isn't status quo.

Good. Now we have fifteen completely valid and reasonable reasons to impeach. smile

Can we add orange hair and big hands?  Surely that is an impeachable offense!

We're on a roll here. That makes 17. Pretty soon Washington will have to act.

4. Au fait profile image85
      Au faitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm much more concerned with Trump's shortage of neurons and synapses to connect them than I am about his pinky toenail.

That sounds too much like opinion. We're looking for facts here. Just the facts. But thanks for playing.

1. Au fait profile image85
          Au faitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I  think his daily actions, words, and behavior take his lack of neurons out of the realm of opinion and point directly at fact.  Unless of course he's keeping his gazillion superior neurons along with their synapses for best, not wanting to waste them on mere mortals and their trevails.

These qualify.

Trump should be impeached because:

1. He is not mortal.
            2. He has no trevails.

Wow. You do so well. Much better than some who insist on using big words they don't appear to understand. We'll let you write up the Change.org petition.

I'm sure Change.org has more pressing matters to attend to.

https://www.change.org/p/put-a-veggie-b … t-in-n-out

It's probably Trump's fault there isn't a veggie burger already on the menu.

Well of course it is!  That N-n-out is Big Business, undoubtedly owned and operated by part of the Trump dynasty!  Rumor has it that they're putting a putting green to attract Russian dignitaries and military at each location this year, but no veggie burgers.  Impeach him!

2. PhoenixV profile image63

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/067/COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg

Can you imagine going into a place that caters to Veggies or Vegans w/e and demand they serve extra rare steak or you are going to start a petition? Then say : God bless Donald Trump! Theyd all have hillary-lile seizures.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

How long can a person breathe with their head in the sand?

I guess we'll find out.

He has his head in the sand? Must be why he hasn't noticed the toe nail problem.

Either way. Yes. Head in the sand is reason enough not to be president. Thanks for the input. smile

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

The picture doesn't do the amount of obstructionism  justice :
    --We have by far , the most integrity , accuracy , honesty and  fact challenged media of any media in the world at this time .
    --We have the very first serious "washington outsider" president seriously  intent on draining the completely compromised  congress , senate ,  establishment  bloodsucking  federal government in history .
    --We have a Left-stream news media falsifying ever detail of an amazing campaign ,  of an inauguration and of the actual amazing progression of the first hundred days of Trumps presidency  with the one possible exception of during the time of the American revolution .
    --We had a Clinton option that included the most disastrously  corrupted presidential candidate ever , actually buying it's way to the coronated position  of president outsmarted , outmaneuvered , out- voted , out corrupted by her own DNC organization .
    -- And we have a leftist ideology that can neither  face facts , face reality , face itself in the mirror constantly crying in the cereal bowl and soggy-ing their cap'n crunch while still throwing everything in it's law book shelf at the president while absolutely nothing sticks .

It's almost entertaining at this point wondering what  Soros  driven , media spoon fed , democrat  ingested  garbage will be in the "news " Tomorrow?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/clinton-woods.png
      http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03575/hillary_barks_3575765k.jpg

I was thinking about Hillarys qualifications today.  She has been known to wander around in the woods and bark like a dog. If we could just teach her to tree a squirrel...

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Poor squirrels, I wouldn't wish  that on my worst enemies .

2. colorfulone profile image78

I don't think they are all compromised, maybe a third of them are.  But, what happens if a third of them are outed?  Would we end up with no government?

3. Live to Learn profile image61

Excuse me? I didn't see one item to add to the list of items to use to impeach Trump.

Stay focused man. Don't you know Trump could cause a black hole to appear and end all life as we know it? We are working against a very tight time line.

Note to self. Add black hole generation capability as one of his impeachable offenses.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well there you go !

A.P.  NEWSFLASH -   Trump is about to cause a black hole in the center of our universe , impeach him now ,    before we know it the world  as we have known it  will be steadily swirling around the rim , racing by mars , jupiter  and  pluto   sucking down with it  all the moons in the universe ,

You do have a good point and political direction , give the above  a try and you can borrow my words , the media will go for it and those on the left will collectively follow along .like a line of kindergarteners on their way to the fire station "field day ".

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

I wasn't talking about Trump having his head in the sand.  I was referring to his supporters.  And for the millionth time, it is now about Trump - not Hillary.  This is his mess - alone.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13536647.jpg

Unemployment claims are at the lowest level in 28 years since 1988.
      Impeach Trump! 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/unemp … le/2623459

1. profile image0

Right. We had 800% unemployment until Trump took office 11 weeks ago. Then it magically plunged to zero.  smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13536691.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image61

Wrong answer Kathleen. Try harder next time. Either way, I can't change the count. Head in the sand stands as a reason on the list for impeachment.

2. profile image0

Liberals that despise there president  are having their sensory circuits over loaded mostly because they
      are offended by his lack of intellectualist speaking style ,  Trump speaks in the  language of laymen , you see  , ........apparently liberals are very impressed with the stylish stuttering  elitism of someone like Pres. Obama  who ,  although  equipped with a teleprompter  felt it necessary to  search stutteringly for the  proper intellectual line .  I sure wish Trump could do that .

3. profile image0

I have heard rumors that Trump eats [ or has at least tried ]Russian caviar ,   allegedly  once drank Russian vodka  although he is a tea -totaler and  really really loves his wife who was from very , very .......very near the  Russian mainland  . 
      This is not good .

Oh my.  Oh my.  Not good at all.  This is obvious treason.  Impeach him!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13537770.jpg

Here's proof of The Trump / Russian Tie!

4. profile image0

How dare a president come out of the gates swinging ?    How dare a Don  wear a teflon  suit ?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)