Eleven Months Later ,No Word On Seth Rich Investigation ?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (54 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Interesting ?

1. profile image0
      promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you talking about the guy that Sean Hannity claimed was murdered? Then Fox News retracted the story because it was phony?

1. PhoenixV profile image64
        PhoenixVposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I think that was a different guy that fell down went boom.

2. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

Just another on a long list of the body count for the Clinton cartel.

3. PhoenixV profile image64
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

The DNC made him a job offer he couldnt refuse.  MSM debunked him, forever.

4. profile image0

Cant say for sure , BUT I think I saw  Seth Rich being followed by  Debbie Wasserman Shultz and she had her hand in her purse mumbling something weird..

1. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I hope the Seth Rich murder case isn't going to just go away.  It sure is being kept quiet though.  All in good time.

5. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, the alleged Wikileaks email leaker

* https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti … ail-leaker

6. profile image0

One more important crime James Comey put on the back burner ?

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Lol, is Comey the new Clinton/Obama? Everything is his responsibility.

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes." 

Hilarious!

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You really are  ideologically , politically shallow aren't you .

1. profile image0

Aw, every time I make a point that bugs you, I am shallow or naive.  You are trying to say Comey personally put a Seth Rich investigation on the back burner.  Since the FBI isn't even investigating the murder, your comment seems especially ridiculous.  Do you have any evidence?  I doubt it, but please share it if you do.  If you don't, then you are the one being shallow by making a laughable accusation.

1. profile image0

Yes , all evidence so far  ,  when the media asks  ,   is that the investigation resides between the DC detectives  and the FBI who told the police  ' ......we are investigating ....",  no one knows who has his personal cell and P.C. , interesting ? Beleive  ?  No. then perhaps you ARE  just in denial of reality . 

No way can the silence hold for very long .

7. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

I see that Fox into dropped the story since it is just one more of those fact free, conspiracy theories. There is still hope that the Republican right can reacquire some respect.

1. profile image0

As  a center right , I will be perfectly  happy if the left never see's anything  agreeably with  the right  and knowing the left very well , I know they never will  , our end game plan is just too too far apart.    As long as the left actually has the right paying the lefts bills - the left will never cross that line anyway

8. Will Apse profile image88

I watched a part of the Comey testimony and noted with relief that Republicans on the committee were at least as sane as the Democrats. There is still some hope for the US. You just have to get through the Trump thing and get back to some kind of rational debate.

1. profile image0

I listened for hours of Comey's B.S.,   I've never seen such self aggrandizing  since Richard Nixon's days.
      Comey  decided to wear the cloaks of the justice ,  The suit of the FBI and the " Press " lapel button all at once  in his tenure . Obama  should have fired him but probably didn't pay him on time ,so he had to hang around,

IMHO.

9. PhoenixV profile image64

Apparently there is a new Seth Rich video. You probably missed that on msm.

10. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

"Everything Points to Congressman Steve Scalise Being “Seth Riched” (Shot and then murdered in the hospital)"
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=75409#more-75409

Very interesting article.

2. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The US government is obviously very dangerous. So are hospitals.

If I was you, I would move to a country without a government, or at least not much of a government. These include:

Somalia
      Chad
      Sudan
      Zimbabwe
      Democratic Republic of the Congo
      Afghanistan
      Iraq
      Central African Republic

Hospitals are few and far between in these places, too.

See how it goes.

1. profile image0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        North Korea .

3. PhoenixV profile image64

Can you find Therriaults twitter?

Who and how many have been scrubbing their various accounts.  You know Color?

I don't know a thing about "Therriaults twitter".  I do hear about people scrubbing their Twitter accounts from time to time.

Therriault was Seths mentor or up the chain boss or something. He allegedly posted a tweet tagging the deceased and said a group of pandas was an embarrassment. Recently he has scrubbed or deleted all but very recent posts. Didnt dirty donna also delete mass posts prior to certain dates? Plus the victims accounts have all disappeared.

I read articles with screen shots of posts that Donna Brazile is supposed to have deleted. 

"donna brazile deleted twitter posts"
              https://www.google.com/search?q=donna+b … mp;bih=386

Before the election the Obamas were deleting supportive posts for Hillary from Twitter. I guess they knew ahead of time she wasn't going to win. I knew it, so why wouldn't they.  It was like they wanted to distance themselves from her.

It seems a deliberate spoliation of evidence that could have had inestimable value in tracking down those ruskies.

2. PhoenixV profile image64

Some profiler is saying that it was more likely a hitman or serial killer ( killer/s with a body count).

Was that Joe Biggs?  He calls out Hillary as a serial killer at the end of  this video.   I like that he shows a bunch of older articles I didn't remember reading that link her even more  to Russia.

Hillary's Ties To Russian Spies
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0MLuXrSo8

The Profiling Project released a 83 page report, that they believe it was not a random homocide or robbery and was more likely done by hired killer or serial killer.

Chad Bauman the DNC Crisis Actor, uhm Brad Bauman the The DNC Crisis handler, is sticking with the non robbery botched robbery theory. DC Metro are the finest investigators in the country. No leads yet.

11. Will Apse profile image88

Rich was a lowly member of the DNC, without access to much insider info, was murdered in a high crime area at 4 am and gave no information to police about being 'lured to his death' before he eventually died.

There is a complete absence of evidence that he was in any way hostile to Hillary Clinton, or planned to work for the FBI, so why not just accept that the poor man was almost certainly murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

You need an alarmingly unwell kind of mental constitution to believe conspiracy theories like this.

You are also being exploited by unscrupulous writers who will say anything to lure traffic to their sites.

1. profile image0

How does the left actually live and breath conspiracy and yet when it slaps them in the face ,?  It's then fake ? Is that kind of like the Georgia house race lost to democrats last night ?    You thought because you spent  50 million California  Democrat dollars in a hundred thousand dollar campaign  you could buy a Georgia house seat ?

That's your reality .

2. PhoenixV profile image64

In other words, it is embarrassingly apparent that you have less than zero knowledge of what happened, the case or any details in the matter.

1. Will Apse profile image88

I am breathless for accounts from named witnesses. Or accounts from reputable professionals who investigated the incident.

So, based on your lack of knowing anything,  you come to the astute conclusion of " he was at the wrong place at the wrong time".  I can see how not knowing anything could be a valuable asset, if not knowing anything is the goal.

1. profile image0

Um, that is the theory, so far, of the investigators.  You know more than they do?  How so?

₩rong place at the wrong time? That could be said of squirrels, on paths or roads, since they invented the horse or chariot, respectively or combination thereof. Captain Obvious' Epitath

1. profile image0

You didn't answer the question.  We would all benefit from knowing how you have more accurate information than the investigators. Otherwise,  we have no reason to believe your statements are credible.

After a year and an 888 page report, the Warren Commission concludes JFK was at the wrong place at the wrong time. NS? Spare me. What statements? If you would like to discuss it, specifically will, at least be knowledgable.

12. PhoenixV profile image64

1 What was Seths Job at the dnc, be specific.
    2 Where did Seth work before the dnc, be specific.
    3. Was Seth due for a promotion, be specific.

1. profile image0

I asked you first.

I'll make it easy. Who is Josh Uretsky.

1. profile image0

Lol, you could make it easy by explaining yourself,  but apparently that's too hard.

The information, disinformation and misinformation could fill a library. For me it is a loss of innocence. I will never look at Flo the same way. Good evening PP.

13. Will Apse profile image88

Without credible witnesses or documentary evidence, you are simple falling for a fantasy.

It is more than just deluded nonsense, it is very, very harmful:

It fills the air with unnecessary fear (some people will really believe DNC assassination squads exist)
    It damages the right's credibility, especially when the nonsense is pushed by 'mainstream' networks like Fox
    It reduces the possibility of constructive political dialogue, because it promotes hatred across the political spectrum.

Well, I can appreciate your sincere concern about the rights credibility and the potential reduction of constructive political dialogue.  DNC Hit squads sounds a little dramatic to me, but if that is your take, well.

Recently some crazed lefty fired at a group of Congressmen. Still in the hospital.  I am sure wiki has a list of recent proven politically motivated assassination in the US. I think you are naive.

Dont worry be happy BBC Will tell you the whole truth and nothing but.  Its a safe place.

The BBC will protect its reputation by not publishing stories which have no evidence to support them. Neither will the rest of the mainstream media. Come up with one credible witness to support just one part of your story, and I am sure eager newshounds will be flocking to your door.

Do you have any evidence that it was a botched robbery? Maybe it was a racially motivated hate crime? What if someone insulted a favorite sports team? Do you remember the last time you wandered the streets of a large city at 415 AM calling everyone you know? There are truths of reason and truths of facts, facts of course according to sources. Facts you are short on, and time I am unwilling to waste. Not only newshounds but a sizable reward offered by Wikileaks

Sorry, but if you make a wild allegation and sensational allegation -- and political assassination in Washington would qualify -- you need to back it up.

Also, give some thought to the kids parents. Read what they have to say: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions … a55b64ee9d

The delusions you are peddling have an impact in the real world.

-

A crazy lefty liberal already attempted to assassinate mass congressmen, just the other day. Yet you find the notion sensational.

As far as backing it up, you cannot tell the difference between Humpty Dumpty and Josh Uretsky. Can you ? Do you ? That would be like Einstein trying to explain relativity to the village idiot. You have not even remotely shown that you are knowledgable.

The only political dog I had in the fight, was hillary losing.  Yet it is you, that is concerned about the effect of searching for or finding the truth or solving an unsolved murder, might have on quote unquote "political dialouge". Is that not the truth? You said it.

https://youtu.be/p8rmvRKjJ9w

If you cannot see the difference between a sole crazy gunman and a major political party, you should keep away from politics.

1. Live to Learn profile image59
                  Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The difference would be a sole crazy gunman wields the gun. The political party hires someone to wield it. To be fair, not the whole party. Just the Clintons, mostly.

Impaired judgement. What type of business does Prince Andrew do with Jeffrey Epstein.  Personally, I would not be taking walks with a convicted pedophile. Doing any kind of business with a convicted pedophile. Inviting a pedophile to birthday parties at Buckingham Palace. Not my cup o tea. I do not presume to know the politics of the UK. I have no idea if they keep harry locked up in the tower.

But I have been to Arkansas.

Josh Uretsky, as well as 4 or 5 other " lowly staffers " down at the Berns campaign were able to easily access Hillarys " insider info "

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)