Dear Mozart lovers I need your help

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Whispering Night profile image62
    Whispering Nightposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13573670.jpg
    Dear raggededge,

You can take rest you need. You have already given enough clue to make my article look better. I did enjoy your wise feedbacks. It was really helpful.

Dear friends,

I hope this article is not seen in a comical perspective but more in a serious tone. It talks about a man who faced hardship in his life and suffered a lot. Didn't  even live for long. He died at the age of Thirty-Five. Some of us will not live to see the world beyond our thirties. Okay, this story is for real Mozart fans, historians and all the musicians who are trained to play classical music. I see a lot of people paying serious attention to this subject.

Is grammar mistake still an excuse to not feature this hub. I get friendly heads up telling me they really wish to get this article featured but still needs improvement.

With all my respect to Mozart. I cannot change the story anymore. It's about a young girl who gets inspired after meeting the spirit of Mozart. Imagine how Mozart will sound like if you meet him in person.

This story is dedicated to the spirit of Mozart and all the people who still care and respect him.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

big_smile I am perfectly rested, thank you. But I get the message. You already know what my feedback is.

2. profile image0
      RTalloniposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, grammar mistakes are a very good reason not to feature hubs.  It is painfully difficult to read anything filled with partial paragraphs and unfinished sentences, as well as other issues, so readers appreciate HubPages' editorial efforts to have writers improve ill-written articles. 

Digging your heels in against good advice will not help you learn what you need to learn about writing in English.  You could get advice on your writing from an ESL teacher or English editor.  Also, reading a lot of English for the purpose of comparing your writing to those works could be helpful. 

It is difficult to understand your Dear Friends letter because of the many mistakes so I may be misunderstanding you, but it sounds like your attitude is one of self-satisfaction causing you to seek approval rather than really seek helpful advice.  If that is the case, adjust your thinking so you can make use of valuable criticism.  If I am wrong, please accept my apology and understand that the way you've written the letter and your response to theraggededge led me to think this way.

2. Whispering Night profile image62

Yes, I do. For the moderators who feel difficult to read this story can think of the story as a kind of conversation happened between Larry King Live and Mozart. This is a transcript of that interview.
    Every word you read, again and again, you will start turning into a pure musical person.

Apart from this, I am curious to know whether grammar mistakes are still there. Thank you

No moderators read this forum. They are not hubbers like us. Neither are they HubPages staffers who sometimes help out here.

3. Whispering Night profile image62

Dear raggededge,

Thanks to you. This story is finally featured. Now I can focus on my next story.

Yes, RTalloni lot of events happened for me to write like that and so you might get the wrong picture about me. Anyway thanks for the help. smile

Good work! smile

4. profile image0
    pen promulgatesposted 6 years ago

Congratulations for getting it featured!

5. NateB11 profile image88
    NateB11posted 6 years ago

Lol

6. Whispering Night profile image62

Thank you everyone.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)