I'd like a feedback on my Hub: Revolution will be digitalized

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Valentine Ferrari profile image57
    Valentine Ferrariposted 6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm new here on HubPages and my article wasn't published. I really don't understand why, can you help please? Thank you so much!

https://hubpages.com/technology/Revolut … Businesses

To the Hubpages staff: it would be really useful if we could know why an article isn't published, instead of receiving a simple "Needs improvement":

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi there, welcome,

That's a forum link. You need to use the link that was sent to you in the email.

Meanwhile, if you haven't found the Learning Center: https://hubpageshelp.com There are lots of tips and tricks to discover, including why hubs don't get approved.

Valentine Ferrariposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for the mistake and thank you! I've corrected the link

Still not right. We can only access it via the link you were given in the email telling you that your hub hasn't been accepted. It may mean you have to post another thread, or you can copy and paste it into this one.

2. profile image0
      Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It's giving me an error of 404. I'll look at your profile.

3. profile image0

It's telling me that you don't have any featured articles. I've tried adding the "and" in the middle of all this, but it still doesn't come up. Maybe you unpublished it and need to republish it. Anyways, there's a team of people who can help you.

4. profile image0

Usually, it takes 5 hours for an article to pass QAP, but it could take longer or shorter, depending on the quality of the article. Spelling and grammar are one of the ingredients needed for a good article. You also need an article that's never been written before, that people are searching for. You need 10 featured hubs to qualify for the earnings program. With 10 hubs, you could make $1.20 a month. With 20, you could make $2.70 a month. Depending on the quality of your hubs, time spent making articles, and number of articles written, you could make anywhere from $5.00/month in the worst-case-scenario to more than $35,000/month in the best case scenario. However, this is not a replacement for a real job. If you enjoy your time writing, then write. Don't be afraid to express yourself. If you want, head on over to http://hubpages.com/faq/ or http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/ for help. Got to go. Until next time.

5. profile image0

Oh, and welcome to Hubpages.

2. profile image0
    pen promulgatesposted 6 years ago

@ Ivan: you have given such a detailed explanation. Thanks.

1. profile image0

Whoa! Does this mean that I'm getting better at giving advice?

2. profile image0

You're welcome. Anything for a new Hubber like Valentine Ferrari.

3. profile image0

@ valentine:
    I agree with you. It gets very frustrating when articles don't pass the QAP and the exact reason is not specific.
    But the QAP team, in the email does give a hint. Like: please proof read the article or improve the readability etc etc. If it is about title, they make changes (snip your article) through hubpro. Have you been given any such 'one liner' explanation in the email? It's mostly after the first paragraph in the email. It says a 'moderator made a suggestion.' Good  luck.

1. profile image0

@pen promulgates

I agree. When I started out writing on Hubpages 11 months ago, I didn't know what to write. My First article didn't pass QAP, and I had to improve the article until it did. The same was said for the other 20. I recently started earning through the earnings program because I wanted to make enough money to buy a 2020s iMac. That was the reason why I signed up for the earnings program, specifically the ad program. I didn't just come here for the money. I came here to write, to write about searchable topics.

@Valentine.

Don't get discouraged if your article doesn't get published. It takes time. Ask other hubbers. Start discussions. Participate in questions. If you can, use grammar editing software. You can find it here, and it is NOT an affiliate link.
      http://www.grammarcheck.net/editor/
      Just make some corrections, and you'll do fine. Remember what I told you.

4. profile image0

@ Ivan: I believe so.
    I am curious to know how you got that information?
    Is it from the performance of your own hubs or something else?

1. profile image0

I believe it's experience. I'm becoming a wiser guy. Even though I've been here 11 months and I only have 21 articles to my name, I have more experience than about 50% of hubbers who joined here at around the same time than I did.

5. profile image0

Great, I shall follow you Ivan smile

1. profile image0

What? Really! Thank you.

6. Valentine Ferrari profile image57
    Valentine Ferrariposted 6 years ago

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your advices. The correct link should be this one http://hubpages.com/forum/newtopic/cate … Businesses

Sorry, it took too long to figure out ^_^'''

I tried to look for "hints" about what to correct in the email I've received, but everything looks very general.

Valentine, that's not the link - can you see it says 'forum' in it?

In the email, there should be a way of posting from it to the forum. It will generate an automatic message that will appear here. That will contain the link that we can see.

If you look at the topics here, you'll see several that say "I'd like feedback on my hub: (hubtitle)" Those are automatically generated messages.  Yours will post when you click on the link in the email. *You* have to click it.

Valentine Ferrariposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Now I finally got it. Sorry everyone!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)