Help - I have an adsense number but I don't know where to see ...

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Susan Hambidge profile image92
    Susan Hambidgeposted 6 years ago

I received my adsense account affiliate number some time (years?) ago. I wanted to see if there were any earnings, analytics, anything really but I don't know how to do it.

I have signed in to Google with my old email address. There is an old blog on there from 10 years ago, the blog has no content or activity. But I cannot see anything about my hubpages account.

What do I do? All I can find is applying for an adsense - not looking up one I already have!

Please make any answers simple. I have tried to remove the blog site but I cannot seem to do this either.

S

1. Jeremy Gill profile image91
      Jeremy Gillposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hopefully others can help more if this idea fails, but here's a link Google Adsense gives for troubleshooting login issues:

https://support.google.com/adsense/trou … er/2594929

I was going to provide their email address as well, but they interestingly only provide email support to users who meet a minimum weekly earnings standard. How peculiar.

2. Susan Hambidge profile image92

Thanks Jeremy. I have tried the above. The message I get is that my adsense account has not been approved because my website has insufficient content (My ancient blog that has no content).

I can't seem to remove this website AND I am not applying for a new adsense. I have my Hub pages one.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you saying you have a separate Goodgle Adsense account that can be used on any webpage (other than the one for your blog), or that you applied for and got a hosted Adsense account that you can use only on Hubpages?

1. Susan Hambidge profile image92
        Susan Hambidgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know. Maybe this is the problem.
        I applied for an adsense account though Hub Pages ages ago, and it was approved. The ID is on my Hub Pages Earnings tab. I just let it sit there until recently when I thought I'd see if I have earned any money through it. I don't know how to do that.

What I have tried to do is log on to adsense using my Googlemail password and I get the message 'I have not been approved because if insufficient content on my website' and the website mentioned is my blog. I have somewhere crossed things over!

1. NateB11 profile image88
          NateB11posted 6 years agoin reply to this

There is some missing piece here; because if you were approved for an Adsense account through Hubpages, then you should have a valid Adsense account. And, if so, Hubpages should be showing up in your Adsense account, unless it was never activated here at Hubpages. So:

1. Either you are logging into the wrong Adsense account (not sure this is even possible), or;

2. You have not activated your Adsense here at Hubpages, or;

3. You never were approved for Adsense.

If your Adsense was activated here at Hubpages, it would be showing up in your Adsense account.

3. Endy Noble profile image67
    Endy Nobleposted 6 years ago

Susan, your situation and explanations are not clear.
    It is one thing to have your request declined for insufficient content.
    It another thing to get approved and you don't understand the setting.
    Make your question  clearer. You might get help.
    I believe NateB11 is closer to answering your question. But he might be stucked like most of us.

Thanks for asking!

4. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

You are logging onto the wrong account, possibly because your browser is automatically connecting you to it--I sometimes have this problem.

I would suggest trying to clear all cookies or cache, or just using a different computer.  Then when you sign into the account listed by hubpages you can use or reset the password for that account.

5. Susan Hambidge profile image92

This was it psyche skinner! I was logging into the wrong account!

I set up a totally new email when I applied for adsense, and had completely forgotten that!

Once I had searched for the passwords etc and logged in - there it was!

I recall setting up a new email because my google mail had my old blog attached to it which was causing issues with adsense, so started a whole new email.

Thank you for jogging my memory. It has taken several hours of my life - but now I can see all the analytics everyone has been talking about, and a few dollars in income.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)