Donna Brazille new book exposed the Clinton machine...

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (33 posts)
  1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 6 years ago

This new book confirms everything the right has been claiming about the DNC.
    What do democrats do now?

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The 2nd Bolshevik Revolution?  The Globalist communists are going to try to overthrow Trump, who has left the country.  While liberal media heads will continue acting as if its all normal and loving? 

Evil is good, good is evil.
      Got a bunker?

Let us pray for the real Democrats that remain to be able to take their party back again.

jackclee lmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That was my complaint all thru the last election cycle. Where were the blue dog democrats?
        Where are the conservative democrats like Joe Lieberman types...?
        Where were the principled democrats to challenge the corrupt Clinton machine?
        The party is finished for the time being, until a new leader can emerge who is less radical and more for the working class americans and not the globalist, diversity open borders policy...

1. Misfit Chick profile image76
          Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, you hate Moderate GOP candidates but not Conservative Dems, LoL! There were some very credible books written about Trump's past from before he was potus that would have been nice for you to take into consideration before you voted for him.

Have you heard the latest view of Trump by both former President Bush's in the new book, 'The Last Republicans' that is coming out? One even voted for Hillary. Why would any GOP member be THAT much against Trump? Cuz he's a blowhard (I didn't say that, George W did)... And reason enough NOT to vote for him IF you are someone who actually gives a crap about this country. #NeverTrump

I'm not sure why you find this so confusing, Jack and so many others of you out there - but jumping through the hoops of the deep state; and helping to continue propogating the fighting is exactly what you are supposed to be doing. And, some of you do it so well.

It simply DOES NOT MATTER who actually won potus during this past election or why (we will never get to the bottom of that question) - no matter who won, this country was going to be in this maddening argumentative state of deep division. That was the purpose of it.

If Hillary had won, of course we would be fighting. If Bernie had succeeded in hijacking Dems like Trump succeeded in hijacking the GOP - the GOP would have went NUTS (even moreso than over Obama, I think); and of course, Trump has his own way of instigating fights and INTENTIONALLY causing ridiculous media diversions. (It is NOT beneath the GOP to manipulate things like the DNC tried to manipulate results around Bernie. If they had realized just how much power he had over their base - you can BET that they would have been acting like the DNC in an attempt to remove him as a candidate. You lucked out because they didn't consider Trump to be a threat until it was too late.)

Hate is Trump's schtick - as opposed to 100% free everything or 'more of the same' from Hillary.

I've told you before, Jack - diversify your media sources if you just can't stay away from these divisive topics - so that your brain is less comfortable in its manipulated rut. Stop insisting that everything is all the fault of 'the left' - cuz it isn't. The left is just the opposing force that the deep state uses to cause us to fight - just as 'the right' is the fighting buddy of the left. 'Round and round we go, never accomplishing anything; while the deep state accomplishes its agendas over and over again.

STOP HELPING THEM, DAMMIT!!

You are absolutely correct. I rather support moderate democrats than RINO republicans.
            I believe in principles more than party ideology.
            For the record, I did not vote for Trump.
            However, I defend him when he is being treated unfairly by the biased press.
            The latest revelation by Donna Brazille should give all democrats cause for concern. You have allowed your party to be corrupted to a point where the primaries mean nothing.
            Your party is broken and your leaders are corrupt...no wonder our country is such dire straights. Your progressive policies have brought us here. It is left to the adults in the room to fix. I am not optimistic with the current GOP leadership.
            People like Bush and Obama should stick to the old tradition of staying quiet after they leave office. They had their shot and history will judge them for their deeds. Criticizing a sitting president is uncool from either side.

By the way, what is happening now has nothing to do with the media. Why you bring up the media when they were just as complicit in supporting democrats in this last election. They provided questions to Hillary in the debates ahead of time...

The truth is the truth.

2. profile image0
              ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Jacklee , This is absolutely correct ...................Past Party Presidents  should just shut up .   The outsider Trump is fighting both parties ,  Bush  should just stick to the wheel chair antics and let Trump run the country .

-Carter
              -Clinton
              -Bushes
              -Obama

None of them apparently have any class .   None of them could work outside of the party powers and  none of them changed anything worthwhile .

2. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 6 years agoin reply to this

She will be missed.
      Not by the Clintons though, their aim is spot on...
      https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BmykDJ7AkK8/V1KMWJ9f6DI/AAAAAAAAAmM/3WTNJONQbu8Y_Lw5UgaG24peBOinb45iACLcB/s1600/hillarysniper.jpg

1. mike102771 profile image70
        mike102771posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is this a picture from her 1996 Bosnia trip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

1. profile image0

I believe so, plenty of sniper fire, as one can plainly see.

2. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Its about to get ugly

3. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23131877_897722490390975_1220748812210461671_n.jpg?oh=0e30d5c896f3058f500e33f3cff71e0e&oe=5A647617

1. profile image0

Love it !    The mantra of the DNC ,

1. profile image0

It's only fair.

4. Oztinato profile image76
    Oztinatoposted 6 years ago

The book pales in comparison when compared to the current gross corruption, nepotism, Russian influences, money laundering, and now hidden overseas accounts of the current extreme right wing "Orange-ites" or "Donaldites".
    When combined with the demented bully, the Don, we merely have a titillating book trying to make sales.

1. profile image0

And this post folks , Is delusional .

1. Oztinato profile image76
        Oztinatoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13770134.png

Here's a photo of a delusional person. To mock a disabled person is bullying on a scale seldom seen. To "think no one noticed" is delusional. To avoid the topic is equal to condoning which is also delusional.

5. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

The woman who fed Clinton answers to debate questions is now 'exposing' the Clinton machine.  As if this is news and as if she is not aware she was an active participant. I think anyone, with a brain, without blinders already knew about this.

6. Misfit Chick profile image76
    Misfit Chickposted 6 years ago

I totally agree, it was one of my first thoughts when this book came out - SOME Dems are trying to separate themselves from Hillary and make it seem as if she was sort of 'acting on her own'. In other words, "Don't be mad at US, be mad at just HER." Its just another trick to twist things in people's minds as far as I am concerned.

I mean, don't some of you out there feel JUST a little bit better about the integrity of the Dems after you heard about this 'revelation/confession' from them (or 'one of their own')?

They are still capable of anything - and so is the GOP. If you can think of them as the same party instead of two separate ones, it is easier to see how damn good they really are (and have been) at manipulating us.

The reason why they seem like two separate political parties is because 1) most politicians don't know any more than an average US citizen, so they talk/act in a way that is very believable for us. They 'know' on a need-to-know basis; and 2) each party harbors 'extremes' on issues that are easy to get us to fight over.

The deep state could care LESS about these extreme positions - they aren't trying to get us to embrace one ideology over the other. They KNOW better; and they know what is actually going on. The stuff we fight over is just meant for that one purpose: to cause us to fight; and we have continued to accomodate them over & over again throughout centuries.

7. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Liberals have got to separate themselves from the Hilary loss phenom.     The anger , guilt and resulting internal  cultural crash is just that , Does anyone seriously think that the Obama victory wasn't the same loss for conservatives ?  Did you see mass protests -meltdowns ,  massive obstructionism ?   Did you see ingrained  two party obstruction ......ask yourselves honestly ?

The liberal ideologies aren't totally evil in themselves yet alignment between  them AND Hilary , DNC corruption was atrocious in conservative belief .   There's always  2024 ..........

You all know I'm right !

Check this latest revelation on Drudge -
      http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/05 … heres-why/
      Donna was afraid for her life after the Seth Rich murder...
      Wow, truth is stranger than fiction.
      Maybe Sean Hannity was not too far off.

2. Oztinato profile image76

Currently Donaldite leaders are talking about open future civil war if Donald is impeached etc. Usually if people disagree they just carry placards not guns
      No one with any degree of sentience agrees with you. There is no leadership value in crazy Don.
      Donald's personal  behaviour is appalling. Helping the rich doesn't help anyone.

1. profile image0

One , Your response is only intelligible to obstructionist's and destructionist's  ,  I can always tell  when the name calling happens what the response will be .

Two,  "civil war "  no ,    impeachment however is only on the lips of a few moron legislators . you know which one's they are , the one's even liberals hate .
        -Maxine Waters etc........

Three ,politically inspired violence ;  Is perpetually  born of the left .

Try again........

1. Misfit Chick profile image76

"politically inspired violence ;  Is perpetually  born of the left"

Gosh, but you're so very SURE of your perspective, aren't you? Absolutely everything is ALL the fault of 'the left'; and your major contribution is to regurgitate that over & over again.

Good job, again... you're doing EXACTLY what the deep state wants you to be doing.

2. Oztinato profile image76

Robert Mueller is a Republican. Two ex Republican presidents have just launched a book criticizing Donald as a blowhard amongst other things.
          Many republicans want Donald out and they the republicans need to do it to stop the Nazi right. Impeachment is on the table as the logical course of action.
          PS do you know what nepotism is?

3. Misfit Chick profile image76

People thinking they know everything about the deep state (or know nothing) is what has led to all this fighting.

Here it is again. Wake up:

Dems are still capable of anything - and so is the GOP. If you can think of them as the same party (that work for the same people) instead of two separate parties, it is easier to see how damn good they really are (and have been) at manipulating us.

The reason why they seem like two separate political parties is because 1) most politicians don't know any more than an average US citizen, so they talk/act in a way that is very believable for us. They 'know' on a need-to-know basis; and 2) each party harbors 'extremes' on issues that are easy to get us to fight over.

The deep state could care LESS about ANY of these extreme positions - they aren't trying to get us to embrace one ideology over the other. They KNOW better; and they know what is actually going on. The stuff we fight over is just meant for that one purpose: to cause us to fight; and we have continued to accomodate them over & over again throughout centuries.

For cryin out loud, STOP helping them!!!

1. profile image0

Perhaps your anger and guilt about your party's  obstructionism is showing , don't be angry , it was the liberal party that chose it .

1. Oztinato profile image76

nepotism
          ˈnɛpətɪz(ə)m/Submit
          noun
          the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.
          "his years in office were marked by corruption and nepotism"

2. Misfit Chick profile image76

Dems aren't my party; and no, it really wasn't. I love this quote from John Boehner from a recent interview. There are actually a few Republicans who understand what has happened: "“People thought in ’09, ’10, ’11, that the country couldn’t be divided more. And you go back to Obama’s campaign in 2008, you know, he was talking about the divide and healing the country and all of that. And some would argue on the right that he did more to divide the country than to unite it. I kind of reject that notion.” Why is that? “Because it wasn’t him!” Boehner replies. “It was modern-day media, and social media, that kept pushing people further right and further left. People started to figure out … they could choose where to get their news. And so what do people do? They choose places they agree with, reinforcing the divide.”

On the 'Freedom Caucus' folks: “They can’t tell you what they’re for. They can tell you everything they’re against. They’re anarchists. They want total chaos. Tear it all down and start over. That’s where their mindset is.”

On Trump: When I ask Boehner whether the Republican Party can survive this, he cuts me off. “There is no Rep—.” He stops himself. “You were about to say, ‘There is no Republican Party,’” I tell him. He shrugs. “There is. But what does it even mean? Donald Trump’s not a Republican. He’s not a Democrat. He’s a populist. He doesn’t have an ideological bone in his body.” So who, I ask, is the leader of the party? “There is nobody,” he says.

Don't believe me that the deep state is constantly battling for possession of your mind. You can go on & on about liberals; but you can't see anything ELSE wrong with politics?

There is a very good reason why I keep suggesting that you all start diversifying your media sources - or just stay away from them entirely and go for 'just the fact-ish stuff' such as direct interviews instead of slanted commentary about them, etc.

Its time to wake up, peeps. smile

1. profile image0

Respectfully , Quoting   John  Boenher , as a spokesman for what's wrong with America , her political system  and her media  , is like asking  Jesse James "What is actually wrong with law enforcement " .

Seriously and I'm a conserva-independent .   He is right that there is no Republican party , Andrew Wilkow and  Mark Levin on  Brietbart  have  been saying that for years .
            He's right about the media  as they are  just plain infantile and sophomoric .I didn't vote for Trump because I admire anything about him but because  the mechanics of the political process in America  has been so compromised in the last thirty years plus that populism is the only escape for the American people ..  Ronald Reagan was the last true republican president and hero  , the democratic party actually disintegrated long before him .

I have been watching the Convention of States for a year or longer , hoping that they will rise to the occasion .   It is going to take the elimination of these two parties to
            save America .

2. jackclee lm profile image82

You make many good points and some I agree. However, I would not trust anything that comes out of John Boehner's mouth. He was part of the problem, not the solution.
            With regard to Obama, he was a divider. He try to stir up race every chance he got. He was anti police anti America. He is a globalist who puts his faith in the UN, one of the most corrupt organization in the world. He is also inexplicably anti Christian and favors Muslim over other faith.

With regard to Trump, he is an independent and a pragmatist. He used to be a Democrat for most of his life. He was on the other side of politics, paying to get favors. If anyone knows about corruption and pay to play, he would know.
            He is a populist and a master at media manipulation. Don't forget, he was an entertainer and had a top show the Apprentice... The media does not know how to handle him and has failed to take him out throughout the election...they still haven't figure it out.
            He became a Republican to run for President because he tapped into the anger the people are feeling with regard to immigration and taxes and healthcare and economy...
            Washington became this group that caters to lobbyists and big donors...at the expense of the common people.

You have to know he is not there to profit personally. He is old and doing well financially. He dosn't need this grief and hard work being the President. It is probably partly his ego but I take him at his word. He want to be president so he can get things done and fix many of the problems we have accumulated for many decades.

Lastly, the power that be, do not like Trump. That is why you see this intense campaign to attack him every chance they get. These fake scandals and Russian collusion and... are all made up. It is the House of Cards in real life. They like things the way they were. When they call the shots which ever party is in charge. It is like gambling but the house always wins.  Trump upset that cosy relationship. Many insiders are nervous and are in jeopardy of lossing their influnence and connection. This is good for our country and good for the people. Finally, someone in Washinton is listening. What is left is many RINO and career politicians in the bureacracy who is against Trump and his ideas. They are in swamp and needs to go.

8. Misfit Chick profile image76
    Misfit Chickposted 6 years ago

I knew someone was going to say something like that, LoL! Boenher can't talk for us!! Just because he's an insider doesn't mean that slivers of truth don't come out of his mouth every once in a while. Hell, that even happens with Trump, sometimes!

However, I couldn't agree more... the parties are America's biggest problem. They obscure everything - especially the voices of the people they are supposed to represent. It is that way in just about every country; and it has been for ages. That doesn't mean that they can't change or be replaced or whatever. These two parties weren't the originals; and they are not necessary for our government to run smoothly. No parties are necessary.

1. profile image0

I have said it before here , It should be illegal to declare party affiliation ,  Even for politicians.  Let's lose our uniform shirts and act individually on all matters ,  simple majority vote in senate , congress wins .  Save the electoral college , it works and may be the ONLY thing that does work.   

Of course the news media would die overnight , but progress would then become the single most direct action and outcome of politics and voting .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)