WOW. Seriously the oddest comment I've ever gotten on a hub....

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (19 posts)
  1. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

I remember seeing a post a month ago on here about people's really weird comments on hubs. Up until that point, mine had been some incredibly dark, disturbing poem which I deleted right away. This is a comment that I just got on my Marilyn Monroe hub. It is TRULY bizarre. I thought some might be as intrigued by it as I was....it is really really odd.

I obviously am going to delete it off the hub, but here it is:
    -----------------------------------------------
    August 10th, 2009

By Mister Alexander Simon (Blood,
    True Father of my daughter,
    Marilyn Monroe, ReInCarnated -- and I
    can prove it by Ultra full Roman Catholic Type 0 1.2; and my also Catholic also Ultra Blood Type is world only also
    01.1., and thank you for reading this carefully and please respond by regular mail.

Mr Alexander Simon,
    [EDIT - FULL MAILING ADDRESS REMOVED BY GG09]

And now please let me tell what I know about Marilyn my LOVE -- always!

Dear all fans of Ms Marilyn -- all CATHOLIC, and so
    is my whole FAMILY.!

This WOMAN is endearing and WORLD love so this I know 'The Final Days'; is a smear by IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT;

This Starrlett is my Daughter and I know we can communicate telepathically including via MEDIA outlets such as TELEVISION; and radio;

While here at the FAB IDYLWYLDE is a great way to meet new
    FANS I definitely support this GOLDEN GIRL now and in fact
    I cried for joy at my birth of my daughter; and I know the Marilyn is for the STAGE I can prove through OFFICIAL REGISTRY HER name then is Ms Nina Sim the beginning truly REGISTERED Holy Baptised and Holy Confirmed all true name
    not from some phoney RUMOUR mill of phoney I.D.!

I have a repeating DREAM that my Daughter now was at the university hospital here the Alberta Province; the date I get by PHYSCIC POWER due to being CATHOLIC;

If Ms Monroe, ever died I say it was THE MEDIA and I can prove Ms Monroe was examined by DENTISTRY:

This 0-Blood has never found in any animal; ask any
    VETERNARIAN;

As for Ms Marilyn is my ReIncarnated Daughter,
    and what ask for is a fair environment to raise
    my equally talented son.!

I serious can write BETTER than ANY-ONE;
    (and my Daugter has scored 14 A's from 15;
    this in my mind a FREE university; and by
    this social structure;

And my 'special needs' son needs me
    close to help and it's up to the
    Capital Region Housing Corporation;

Well thank you for any help to OUR RARE FAMILY SIMON and in early GERMAN means IRON OUR BLOOD KIN!!

And best of joy!

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Um, delusional.

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol lol lol Very weird indeed !

4. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

It is almost like a madlib or something!!! hahaha  Just for the heck of it I googled a portion and it doesn't appear anywhere else on the web. SOOOO strange!

5. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

That is the least understandable babble I have ever read!
    Even allowing for language difficulties, this was written by one sick puppy!
    Thanks for posting, I need to go lie down now...

6. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

lol sounds like someone practicing their English by using Google's free translator tool.  Very strange indeed.

7. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

So the weirdness continues into the comment sections!  That is a very strange comment!

8. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

I can't imagine anyone will be able to top that, GG. That is truly the oddest comment I've ever seen. It rivals many of the spam emails we all get sometimes from people who don't seem to speak English as their first, second or even 28th language.

If the mood strikes, we could have a fun time "critiquing" the comment -- you know, a literary analysis. What does this word mean? What is that imagery.. you know, like in school.
    ... or we can try to forget we ever saw this! MM

1. profile image0
      girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

hahaha line by line. wink

I think the most bothersome aspect is the fact that it appears to only have been written once and not copied and pasted many times over around the web. (I can't bring any of it up in Google.) yikes

9. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

double checking the doors n windows tonight ,creepy!

hey fiery could use it in one of his horror movies...eeeeeck!!

10. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

Here is the guy that wrote it:  http://www.asac.ca/Lists/Team%20Discuss … 61F8DBAB78

Found him with my super duper detective kit

1. profile image0
      girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wowwwwwwww. Interesting find!

11. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

That is too weird!

12. Herald Daily profile image60
    Herald Dailyposted 14 years ago

I vote to forget it, MM. Not that it couldn't provide hours of entertainment.

That's the strangest thing I've ever tried to read.  It sounds like someone threw a note into an article spinner and that's what it spit out.

How'd you get so lucky, GG09? smile

13. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Someone from Boston told me my pop-up card was the ugliest thing they had ever seen, and that I had the motor skills of a child.  I had people ask me for my phone number a couple of times, too.

14. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

I think somebody went into a psychotic episode while or just prior to posting a comment.

15. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I guess it's liberals trying to scare you wink

16. Kadmiels profile image51
    Kadmielsposted 14 years ago

looks like a spam comment with certain keywords being used.. it does not need to make sense for that

17. trish1048 profile image68
    trish1048posted 14 years ago

I had one the other day.  She said, and I quote, 'this is not my real name, don't be a cowerd like me'.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)