what is your average daily views?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (26 posts)
  1. 3bagsfull profile image64
    3bagsfullposted 14 years ago

I am just trying to get a read

and if you want you can break it down between inside hp and from google,etc

thanks all

1. warchild75 profile image64
      warchild75posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My average is around 300 page views although 80% of that is my top 5 hubs smile

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

About 180-220 I would say is a normal day for me.... I had an awful day yesterday though... Most I have had in a day is about 400, but that has proven to be a bit of a freak day!

How about yourself?

1. kmackey32 profile image65
      kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea that's about what i have. 180 for today..And that's for 2 hubs. Although Not many clicks at all..

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mine actually shows as 266 today.... so im not so sure now. I work on adsense impressions, today I have 155 adsense impressions.... yesterday I had 88 adsense impressions (thats how I know that yesterday was an awful day for traffic!)

I would say a normal day for adsense impressions is 130-150, I dont really know what they equates to in hubpages traffic stats. I prefer the way that adsense gives you a stat for an exact calender day, whilst hubpages just tells you the stat for the last 24 hour period.

3. Ladybird33 profile image66
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Well, I am getting about 100 a day, is that good or bad?  I know I have a lot more to learn

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well if I am getting about 4 a day per hub and you are getting about 3 a day per hub then it cant be too bad?

I have put a fair bit of effort into my keywords, which maybe accounts for the extra 25% that I get.... but I have a lot to learn about SEO myself, so I bet I could get that up to 5 views per hub per day.... I will get there!

4. 3bagsfull profile image64

I am soooo new and haven't put up enough hubs yet to really get the ball rolling

but, I think that 150 would be great -- or 3 to 4 per hub.

although I love seeing hub views, I am hoping the google, yahoo, and bing numbers go up

I do have a desire to make some money here and getting non-hubbers to find your articles through search engines is gonna make that happen

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I feel like I am spamming now so I will neglect to leave a url here but if you want to learn more just go to my profile. wink

5. Marisa Wright profile image84
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 years ago

My page views vary a lot, between 350 and 500 a day.

6. bgpappa profile image77
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

It has slowly crept up over time.  Now around 250 per day.  Best day was 1300.

7. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

700ish this past week, but it's up and down. Down lately.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Mine are around 210.

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

I am currently getting between 700-800 per day, but 150 or so of those are all one hub.

10. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

I get about 250 per day. And I have very few hubs that get no views. Spread out over 24 hubs, I guess I average 10 views/day/hub.

11. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Pittance. I'd love 250 views per day, I maybe get 10 - 15.  sad

I'm new, I need to wait my turn smile

12. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 14 years ago

Yeah, I can make everyone feel good too with my 50 or so views per day.  I am excited, though, that my google traffic is equal with my hubpages traffic now.

1. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I wasn't sure how I was doing, until now. (And dont take that the wrong way...). My Google traffic heavily outweighs my HP traffic pretty much since day two.

13. 3bagsfull profile image64

thanks for all the great input!!!

I now have some targets to look for

I have a program that will look for you page rank based on keywords and I am not even in the top 1000 so much much more time needed for me. I know this but I also like to see how others are doing to get a future picture

just from some of the info I have put together here -- 30 to 50 hubs is sort of the initial sweet spot as well about 4 to 6 months allowing google to get you indexed, etc

so clearly I need to give it some time and get to typing tongue

14. mommyfreelancer profile image74
    mommyfreelancerposted 14 years ago

Very helpful and inspiring answers... I am getting around 2 views per hub per day, nice to know that this is...acceptable. I should work on producing more hubs, then perhaps the earnings will come. Cheers, all! smile

15. Jane@CM profile image60

Why would I have traffic from images.google.com

1. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you put pics on your hubs, it's just gonna happen. Go with the flow....

16. Jane@CM profile image60

okay!

17. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 14 years ago

I got 250+ the last few days, but thats because I had 2 hubs on the front page that each got like 100 views lol.

I wonder how many impressions these people with 500+ hubs get

one thing I've found is if I target low competition keywords I can get my hubs ranked on google page 1 easily...so I am doing that to help out with search engine traffic.

18. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I get around 100 views per day for about 28 hubs but the per-hub views are not consistent. Some have more than 20, others have 0 smile. I notice though that even those with 0 views are rising in terms of hub score (wonder why that happens).

19. finsofts profile image40
    finsoftsposted 14 years ago

as a starter am getting a traffic of 140 per day for my starter hubs...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)