Highest paying niche you've ever seen

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 14 years ago

I'm bored and browsing through keywords with high cpc using the google adwords keyword tool.

was wondering whats the highest paying keyword you've ever seen and what was the CPC when you saw it ?

I can't remember what it was but a few months back someone showed me one that had a cpc of like $50.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
      Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And you didn't write a hub on it?  Crazy.

2. Cls1321 profile image60

I know right ? well this was before my Hubpages days you must remember. I'm only 3 weeks in =P.

3. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Here's a list of the top 100 paying keywords, compiled February 2009.
    I expect we'll now see a bunch on hubs about mesothelioma lol

http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/ … 009-a.html

(By the way, I found this list in 15 seconds with a google search.
    Google is your friend.)
    www.justbloodygoogleit.com

Cheers,
    Eric G.

1. Jane@CM profile image59
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile  I can't even pronounce mesothelioma let alone write on it big_smile

It appears those who know a lot about lawyers, insurance & mortgage will do well big_smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol gorgeous appealed to my warped sense of humour...

4. Cls1321 profile image60

yea, I've always known the more money a niche involves the better it pays. However, sadly if I wanted to write about finance, law, or cancer like mesothelioma I would have to study... A lot.

anyways thanks Eric...I just wish now that the list had something I could write about on it lol. Might just have to do some research on Mesothelioma Lawyers from a specific area lol.

5. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 14 years ago

There are lots of mortgage topics that have high estimated CPCs. That's not much good to me because I know hardly anything about the topic and I can't be bothered researching it. There are some mortgage terms in the $30-$40 range even now though.

6. Cls1321 profile image60

yea, seems like every high paying topic is somewhat related to the "finance" niche, which sadly I know nothing about. Oh well

7. Gennifer profile image52
    Genniferposted 14 years ago

Yeah, I also read somewhere that "finance" niche is very good payed per click.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats the problem though, finance certainly isn't a 'niche'... its the single most competitive broad topic on the net.... you would have to find a very very specific niche within finance, and then learn it very very well to have any chance whatsoever of getting decent traffic!

8. pa77 profile image60
    pa77posted 14 years ago

If you know how to do keyword research these are not the topics to be involved in.Take a look and search for the term "mesothelioma". There are over 7,000,000 results alone for this keyword!This tells you there is too much competition and,getting on googles first page with that keyword in your Hub would be impossible and, your Hub would never rank at all or be seen.Anything to do with finance, do a google search- there are 508,000,000 results there! Think you can compete with all those sites? A very hard task indeed!
    You could make a great page about "car insurance" and those clicks would generally be worth more...but how would you ever get traffic to a big area like that?

You have to find a balance there of what you can get traffic to. No traffic, no clicks...period.

1. MontyApollo profile image59
      MontyApolloposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One of the first hubs I threw together to get my feet wet was on mesothelioma. For the keywords: mesothelioma disease, it has been hovering between position 7 and 12 for the last few weeks (about half the time on first page and half the time on second page).

But...Google Analytics reports only one visit from that keyword over several weeks. This is an interesting game.

9. Gennifer profile image52

Completely agree with you. I'm trying to find such a niche.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well fingers crossed for you wink

10. CarpetDiem profile image71
    CarpetDiemposted 14 years ago

mesothelioma...

That reminds me of a joke. What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A start...

PS. I have nothing against lawyers. My best friend is one. All in good fun.

11. Gennifer profile image52

Thanks, Ryankett.

12. finsofts profile image39
    finsoftsposted 14 years ago

All of you discussed and is any one wrote hubs on these niche ??

13. World Marketing profile image40
    World Marketingposted 14 years ago

niche keywords are great way to make money, but i have found that current events niches can make you quick money

14. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

I read somewhere that health, wealth, love and safety are popular subjects ...hmm don't really know tongue lol

15. Research Analyst profile image74
    Research Analystposted 14 years ago

It starts with writing about Condition and Diseases, Health, Alternative Medicines and Skin Disorders

Diseases:
    Alcoholism
    Bronchiectasis
    Diphtheria
    Embolism
    Gout
    Late Pregnancy
    Mastitis
    Parasitic Protozoa
    Senile Dementia
    Stones (Calculi)
    Varicose Veins

Home Remedies for:
    Acidity
    Acne
    Boils
    Common Cold
    Constipation
    Ear Piercing
    Hiccups
    Kidney Stone
    Menopause
    Pimples
    Stretch Marks

Medicines and Drugs:
    Econazole
    Efudex
    Eldepryl
    Elidel
    Elocon
    Esmolol
    Exelon
    Famvir
    Fioricet
    Fluticasone

Hope that helps!

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think I love that pic of you the best smile

16. Cls1321 profile image60

damn 553 hubs is impressive.

17. CoachFreville profile image60
    CoachFrevilleposted 14 years ago

$$$ in the niches not necessarily the most important feature. Top 7 niches of 2009 here, according to "Entrepreneur Magazine," are:

warriorforum.com/blogs/dbarnum/2884-7-top-niches-2009.html

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)