WOW $11 Adsense today

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (45 posts)
  1. oderog profile image47
    oderogposted 14 years ago

This the highest earning I have managed after joining the challenge, always I have been averaging $3 a sometime zero 00000. But today I made a kill

1. Hodgson House profile image60
      Hodgson Houseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow!!! That is great!

2. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well done mate I hope it continues for you !

2. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

Way to go! Now just rinse and repeat smile

oderogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, rinse and repeat the way to go

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Great Job!!!!

Have you finished the Hub Challenge or are you still doing your 30?

Am at 24 Nelle and am finish the challenge in three days time, no option but to finish result will follow me

4. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Congrats on the $11 earnings. May you keep having them! smile

Thanks

5. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

Way to go.  I noticed a spike today in google clicks, but not nearly as great as yours. Hopefully many more to go.

That Great on your side to, hope it keeps up this way

6. Helen Cater profile image61
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

I have a long long way to go still waiting on my Adsence account but I am having a fab time with all you wonderful people.

7. Alastore001 profile image60
    Alastore001posted 14 years ago

Congrats on the great day! Hope they will keep coming for ya, still trying figure out the mystery behind adsense myself.
    Can't quite seem to figure out the whole, net impression/click thing. Still pretty new to hubs.

8. ZaneCoreshi profile image59
    ZaneCoreshiposted 14 years ago

great Oderog!!
    keep them rolling.

9. oderog profile image47

@ Helen Cater - Keeping on writer and by the time your adsense is approved
    you shall have gained the momentum

@Alastore001 - The best way to go is to learn as if you are thirsty for
    information - empty your cup and learn whatever little information you get
    and do not just learn but put it into practise that is when the information
    will proved useful to you

@ZaneCoreshi - Thanks hope they keep rolling

10. Alastore001 profile image60
    Alastore001posted 14 years ago

Yeah thats basically what i have been doing, is just for now writing what i know about personally and seeing where that takes me. I am not exactly very good at writing, but hey it passes time and is kinda fun, so i have just been looking around taking in all the information i can and when an idea hits me, i just roll with it.

Great keep it up

11. Plants and Oils profile image71
    Plants and Oilsposted 14 years ago

fantastic, well done!

Thanks so much

12. BristolBoy profile image62
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

Well done.  That beats all of my days earnings, apart from my record which occurred when I was fortunate with my Adsense surge.

Hope it will keep up that way only with adsense you never know it is sometime unprediactable, otherwise thanks BristolBoy

13. babedoll50 profile image59
    babedoll50posted 14 years ago

I hope you continue to have great luck with your adsense.  I will give you and anyone else listening a little hint.  Christmas is coming.  During that time of the year we see our Adsense jump to $100 dollars a day quite consitantly.  Just some food for thought for all the adsense users.

I know we are getting prepared again and why shouldnt everyone else have a piece of the pot.

1. kephrira profile image60
      kephriraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow - $100 a day - that's huge! Amazon links usually do quite well for me at christmas. I find that lots of people click a link to one product and then end up browsing the site and doing a bunch of their gift shopping.

And well done for the $11 oderog, my best day from hubpages is proabably half that.

14. Ultimate Hubber profile image70
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Hahaha!!!

I knew it!
    I indicated about this on the other thread which you started about your 2 hubs being featured at the same time.

Well done Oderog and keep it up!!!

15. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 14 years ago

That is wonderful for you.  I hope it keeps up.

16. oderog profile image47

@badcompany99 - Thanks, I to hope that it goes this way

@babedoll50 - Great, it will be my first xmass being actively
    participating here at Hubpages, hoping to have piece of the pot

@Ultimate Hubber - Thanks I can still see one of your hubs being
    featured

@Kidgas - Thanks, I also hope that it keeps up this way

17. ngureco profile image81
    ngurecoposted 14 years ago

Ber. I hope it continues infinitely like that for you.

18. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Great job, congratulations and long may it continue!

19. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

Congrats on your brilliant day, and heres hoping for a few more big ones to come smile

20. Marketing Sucesso profile image60
    Marketing Sucessoposted 14 years ago

I hope my revenues increase during Christmas too! wink

21. oderog profile image47

Thanks everyone

22. m j midwood profile image60
    m j midwoodposted 14 years ago

hi all,

I am new to hubbing and adsense too, how do you actually build up revenue and roughly how many hubs do you have to write to create revenue?

Thanks

Clueless

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image70
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I can't say much, as I also am new here.

But in my opinion which might be wrong, you need just one QUALITY hub to start generating revenue. Emphasize on writing quality hubs only. Write as many as you can because the more hubs you have the revenue you will earn(rule of multiplication applies here).

You are right just right as many quality researched keywords, out of your many keywords hubs you may get that only one earns you money

1. profile image30
          564626posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree only few will earn you money. You will write 50 then only 2-3 hubs will give you some money.

23. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

YAY for you congrats!...just don't spend it all in one place lol.

24. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Great job! Hope it continues for ya!

Hope it continues Irohner

25. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

A job well done, my friend!  I know you worked hard for it and more than deserve it!

Thanks dohn121 for your compliment

26. shevdodo profile image40
    shevdodoposted 14 years ago

Great Job Friend....Congrat to you...

Thanks shevdododo

27. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Congratulations oderog! May you have more such earnings in the future. smile Hope you post when you will get your first pay-out smile.

Yes I post when my first payout arrive

28. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

Congrats and Keep Hubbing!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)