Adsense impressions not being tracked in Analytics

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Mubin123 profile image64
    Mubin123posted 14 years ago

My adsense impressions are fine, my analytics impressions are fine.

The problem is that my adsense impressions are not showing up in my analytics account so I have no idea which pages generate which revenue.

any idea on what to do?

1. beautyrose profile image59
      beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This was also my problem. We need more details on this. Thanks to any help.

2. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

Read the Google tutorial on linking your AdSense and your Analytics, and then do so.

3. Mubin123 profile image64

The thing is, I have a number of sites in both analytics and adsense, all of them work fine together.  for some reason hubpages does not?

4. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

I used channels to track my HubPages so I get details on exactly what each one earns.

1. world of the wise profile image66
      world of the wiseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean, channels created in adsence?

5. Mubin123 profile image64

Is there anyone from the hubpages team that could help me out?

Maybe this was the answer to our question. I just copy paste this to be clear.

Why isn't Google Analytics tracking my website?

Incorrect tracking code
      The most common reason why you're not seeing any data in your reports is because of an error in the Analytics tracking code. Copying the tracking code from your account to a word processor may add an extra space or change the quotation marks in the tracking code by the time you paste it to your website. We suggest copying the code again and pasting it directly onto your website.

The Google Analytics tracking code is account- and profile- specific, so verify that the tracking code installed on your website matches the code shown in the account.

How do I add tracking code to my website?

Note: This article is for the older version of the tracking code. If you are using the newer version, please read the following article.

To determine which tracking code you are using, please see Which version of the tracking code am I using?

Copy and paste the code segment into the bottom of your content, immediately before the </body> tag of each page you are planning to track. If you use a common include or template, you can enter it there.

Important: if your pages include a call to urchinTracker(), utmLinker(), utmSetTrans(), or utmLinkPost(), the tracking code must be placed in your page's code above any of these calls. In these cases the tracking code can be placed anywhere between the opening <body> tag and the JavaScript call.

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">
          </script>
          <script type="text/javascript">
            _uacct="UA-xxxx-x";
            urchinTracker();
          </script>

You'll need to update the "xxxx-x" in the sample above with your own Google Analytics account number. You can access your personalized tracking code in its entirety by following the instructions in Where can I find my tracking code?. For secure pages, read How do I obtain tracking code for secure pages?

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am not hubpages team, but had to deal with the same issue.

You cannot add the snippet of code needed to hubpages, so you need to change your main domain to hubpages - that one does not need the code. Then add the snippet to the domain that was instead.

big_smile

But I got those info from google analytics I just copy paste them here.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59

But you did not read the original question. wink

I understand her adsense impression not showing in the tracking code just maybe the rules was not being followed.

That is because you did not read the original question.

Jeez.......

Now my question is where am I going to paste that tracking code? In my html in hupages ? or in Google page creator? I went there But they are not accepting new applicants anymore unless you are using Gmails what's this?

Well, why don't you start a new thread to ask that question instead of cluttering this one up with it?

2. Mark Knowles profile image59

Bumping this up for the OP to be able to find the answer.

No need since this questions are related.

3. Mubin123 profile image64
        Mubin123posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think this may work, have started it, will let you know by tomorrow if it is working.

6. informixx profile image61
    informixxposted 14 years ago

I haven't tried linking my Adsense to Analytics sad

7. Kya profile image59
    Kyaposted 14 years ago

I have the two of them, they ares displaying different information, starting with they are working with different cut-off reagarding a day.
    I am still not clear about how I can track how much money I earn with which hub.
    channels in Adsense are great, I put them all in, but Adsense saves only 10 hubs, and the rest is not displayed. ???
    Regarding Analytics I have not yet found the right report - th $coloumn in the visitors report uses a formula of "turnover per page visits", where it says 0,00.
    So, what exactly should we do, in order to find out how much we get out per hub? Which report will tell us?

8. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 14 years ago

I am confused by all this - trying to understand how to keep tabs on how my hubs are doing.  I tried to sign up for analytics, and I think I did, but when I login to view my reports, two of my 12 hubs are listed and only one is "receiving data" - the other    has no data and states: Tracking Not Installed The Google Analytics tracking code has not been detected on your website's home page. For Analytics to function, you or your web administrator must add the code to each page of your website.

How the heck do I get all 12 of my hubs set up on analytics - no idea what i did to get the one that's being tracked on there!

I would appreciate any help I can get.....

9. blaise25 profile image73
    blaise25posted 14 years ago

use your hub url channels if you really want individual stats.

10. Ambition profile image60
    Ambitionposted 14 years ago

How to use the URL channels any guide

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)