The Savior Of Our Soul

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (32 posts)
  1. DeaneMc profile image61
    DeaneMcposted 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi0yLRX4d2M

Time is quickly slipping away and with each passing day that we live, we should give thanks to the Lord for His mercy endures forever.

God sent His son Jesus to die upon the cross.It couldn't have been easy for God to make this choice. He felt the suffering of His Only Son. The painful beatings that Jesus took. The accusations and insults. But God did what He has to do. To make away for the sinless sacrifice. Once and for ALL!

All Jesus ever did, He did because He loved us, that much!
    He laid His own life down. Even in the times of His agony before he was crucified, He knew, it had to happen and He was willing to do His father's will.

I myself have four children and I think of Mary and how she must have felt to have to see her son, being treated like Jesus was.
    I can't imagine the heartache she had to go through. To watch her Son being tortured. When my children hurt, I hurt. I want to take away their pain. For Mary to watch Jesus being nailed to a cross and see the blood flowing down His body. I can't imagine. And she could do nothing to help Him. God had to give her the strength to get through this.

But once it was done and she knew that her Son had became the Savior of the world.The last sacrifice. The Lamb of God, His Son.This would not be the last time Mary would be with her Son. Jesus, the one that brings salvation to those who will believe. The one that is now sitting at the right hand of the Father in heaven just waiting for the day, when we will be joined together with the family of God.

This message I know is being sent out over and over again and some I know get tired of reading it. But, the ones that get tired of it, may very well be the one that needs it the most.
    God's Word does not return void.

It has to be said. God said, to preach the Gospel, to all the nations. The ones that have been saved, need to tell others about Jesus. Spread the good news. OUR WORLD IS IN GREAT NEED OF JESUS CHRIST, THE SAVIOR !!!

Romans 10:9-13
    If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
    For with the heart man believes, resulting in righteouness, and with the mouth he confesses,resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed. For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; or the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call upon Him; for whoever call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Om Namo Shiva smile

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What is that, Mohit?

2. profile image0

What is that, Mohit?

I bow to or salute God. smile

1. goodfriendiam profile image60
            goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Praise God!!

Similar to Amen .smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
                Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You really should read what these people are writing Mohit. Now go back and read it again.

YOU ARE IN DANGER !

You are not saved and are going to burn in fire for all eternity because you worship the wrong god.

And to Deane MC - Yes - I am sick and tired of having this message shouted at me - not because I need it the most, but because you are wrong.

1. profile image0

You're the devil, Mark. big_smile

Amen....lol big_smile

2. mohitmisra profile image61

Shiva= Jesus is the understanding I speak with and I have already attained enlightenment and foolish threats don't really matter.

2. profile image0

Okay!

2. video lost profile image57
      video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dear,

Nowhere in the complete Bible Jesus (peace be upon him) said "I am God" or "Worship Me". The verse you quoted in the last does not mentiones Jesus (pbuh)'s divinity. God raised him from the dead means God gave him life. Everyone one of us is raised from the dead, God gave us life, God created us.

Further, he was not crucified on the cross for our sins. It was just made to appear so.

Qur'an, Ch 4 - Women: V 156-158:

156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

The three major misconceptions which we see around in the Christian world, Jesus (pbuh)’s DEATH, his claim to be GOD and the concept of TRINITY, were merely developed by the Christian elders and due to this very reason Jesus (pbuh) will return to earth before the end of time for proving them to be wrong and killing the Antichrist (Dajjal) for the peace to prevail on earth. Jesus (pbuh) is the only messenger of Allah (Elohim) from the total of 124 thousand messengers in the history of mankind, whose followers, majority of them (not all) consider him to be divine, the begotten son of God and was killed by Jews on the cross ruthlessly. All these type of things, attributed to Jesus (pbuh) are unique in the sense because none of the other messengers of Allah faced these types of allegations which the Christians attribute to Jesus Christ (pbuh). His return is also mentioned in Bible without any doubt.

Do you know, when Jesus (pbuh) will return, these popes, priests and missionaries will approach him and say what's in verse 22 and the reply from Jesus (pbuh) will be as verse 23

Gospel of Mathew: Ch 7:V 22

22. "Many will say to me on that day, 'My Lord, my Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name cast out demons and in your name perform great powers?'

23. "And then I will declare to them that, I never knew you, go away from me, workers of abomination.

This will be the statement of Jesus (pbuh) to christians and that's the main reason of his return to earth, to prove to the christians that he never claimed divinity or trinity and he was not dead. Look at the irony, the word TRINITY which these popes cry about does not exists in the complete range of Bibles, the old and the new testaments alike.

Why don't you meditate like Muhammad did Usmanali?
        True knowledge comes from within and not from any book.These holy books inspire man to meditate and find god in himself.
        Then you will go beyond all religions and see the oneness. in all things

3. Make  Money profile image65
      Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes How Great Is Our God

Thanks again DeaneMc.

2. goodfriendiam profile image60
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

Amen!

3. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

big_smile

4. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

God said nothing of the sort. No god, just crazy words from a book written from word of mouth thousands of years ago and and not a skerrick of proof, just a lot of crazed hate and selective thinking from a bunch of mad old men. smile

5. earnestshub profile image80

Ah, the zealot muslim and a new christian zealot! smile {gets a fresh coffee and a chocolate bar, leans back)
    OK lets go kids! Who's invisible sky fairy will stand up! lol

6. earnestshub profile image80

Ah, the oneness in all things...... I think we are close to agreement Mohit. smile

The spirit permeates everything and this cosmos is one unit .
      Like our body parts liver, lungs ,heart etc are different and have separate functions but compromise the body as one entity.
      Similarly we are all different and function differently but are part of this universe-One .

The deepest fabric which exists in all things is the light, a very fine intelligent love tissue which is called spirit or god.
      Souls are like the lungs, heart , brain etc all together forming the spirit- One  smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The famous psychotherapist Marie Louise Von Franz once said “All of the dreams of people who are facing death indicate that the unconscious, that is, our instinct world, prepares consciousness not for a definite end but for a profound transformation and for a kind of continuation of the life process which, however, is unimaginable to everyday consciousness.”

Unless one has already died and come back, then he knows of the continuation of life after death smile
          I have met people who knew there time had come and would see a bright white light in their meditation and were aware thats what or where they will be going into.

7. earnestshub profile image80

Mohit, that is also a common symptom of restricted oxygen supply in the blood to the brain when approaching death which I have experienced myself when my 4th cancer op got to 5 hours on the table and they lost me for a while. smile I had the experience of leaving my body when I awoke from the operation screaming, having reached the limit of morphine/body weight. (I was very skinny due to the cancer) I had experienced out of body before, but this was very much different, with consciousness racing in to the brain. amazing experience! smile

Hmm but then one does see the light when meditating.So a near death experience and out of body experience is quite something.

Try focusing between your eyebrows in normal meditation, when your concentration is almost perfect you will see this point of light.
      As you perfect your concentration with each inhalation you will race into this point of light and with every exhalation you will race away from it.You will understand that this point is your very source.Then will come the time of let go when you want nothing and you will go into this point of light, implode into it and become the light with no beginning and no end -bliss -home-god-spirit-self. smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good simple meditation based on breathing in to the third eye eh? Great! Being fairly psychologically based, i tend to use my known symbols and archetypes to learn during meditation, and seldom seek bliss. smile

The bliss comes and one contact with god or the spirit will change one drastically. smile

I've experienced this before, and it was "out" of this world, for real!

I agree with the words ""out of this world" smile
              After this experience everything changes, you understand the aliveness and oneness of this universe and see signs in everything big and small.
              You also pay attention to messages you get from nowhere and follow them with faith knowing god or this cosmos is guiding you , like I said before it comes to you. smile

LOL big_smile

Even more love to you too smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)