Obama wants you to shut up if you disagree

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (101 posts)
  1. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 14 years ago

Obama: ‘Don’t Want the Folks Who Created the Mess to Do a Lot of Talking’

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dont-want … f-talking/

Not a sound bite, not edited, not taken out of context.

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This guy's arrogance just grows and grows.

2. BJC profile image68
      BJCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually this mess started when cigar toting clinton was in office.  Fact.  The mortgage mess came about when fannie mae & class were wanting more people to get mortgages than could afford them.  Cheney, and several others, told the powers that be not to do do that.  This is the result. 

Obama doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him.

1. Harvey Stelman profile image60
        Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is refreshing to find someone that understand's, but he did screw up by not watching what his people did.

2. rsmallory profile image66
    rsmalloryposted 14 years ago

"But I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking."

Who does he think he is? He isn't cleaning up after me and I have a right to say what I think!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
      Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The title of this thread is a little misleading, I think.  I'm not condoning what he said, but he did NOT say that people who disagree should shut up.  He said that the people who created the mess should shut up.

1. jiberish profile image80
        jiberishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WE THE PEOPLE created the mess. Don't forget they are gov't employees who work for us, and we should be quiet?

1. Connie Smith profile image82
          Connie Smithposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good Grief!  Unless you personally had a hand in the mess, he was not talking to you!  Are you a Congressman or Senator who looked the other way while our economy was crumbling or are you employed by the SEC and had been warned repeatedly about Bernie Madoff and his ilk?  If not,he was not talking to you!

Depends which mess he's refering to.

We elected the people who caused this mess. and we are supposed to be represented by those we elected.  Yes, He was talking to all of us.

2. Harvey Stelman profile image60

That's supposed to be good. He did say the police acted stupidly and the Town Hall Meeting's were organize. Wasn't he a community activist? Doesn't his administration give lots of money to ACORN?

Has any other President ever spoken so harshly of his predessor or complain how things were when they took over? I believe not.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image60

He wants everyone to shut up. The Real Barack Obama is slowly emerging.

4. Harvey Stelman profile image60

All the people that voted for Bush bare a responsibility, to an extent, agreed. Therefore he was talking to me.

nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Momma. Can you be any more partisan?

You people who voted for BHO better stock up on paper towels and Formula 409. You're gonna have a lot of cleanup to do.

1. Harvey Stelman profile image60

Go get 'em!

1. hglick profile image81
              hglickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is if there is anything left to clean up.

2. RooBee profile image83
      RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What makes you think he was referring to you? Why are you personally offended by his statement? I don't think he meant you specifically, unless of course you did have something to do w/ creating the financial crisis. wink

1. rsmallory profile image66
        rsmalloryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He was refering to the Republican Party and conservatives as a whole in my opinion. I am personally offended by his arrogance because of his administration's continued double standards.

In your opinion.  That isn't literally what he said.  You are choosing to extrapolate and take offence.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
            Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If Obama gave a speech saying the sky was blue, some people would take offense...

And if he gave a speech saying he would make the sky green by painting it with YOUR money, some people would say, "Oh, give him a chance!"

Don't be silly.  You can't paint the sky.  wink

Yes we can! Yes we can!

1. BJC profile image68
                    BJCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BY THE SAME TOKEN, IF OBAMA SAID THE SKY WAS GREEN WITH YELLOW AND PURPLE ZIGZAGS, SOME PEOPLE WOULD BELEIVE IT.

2. rastrother profile image41
                  rastrotherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

no you cant but tk make's a good point.

2. Cls1321 profile image61
              Cls1321posted 14 years agoin reply to this

agreed, it is funny how people just try to pick any little thing like killing a damn FLY and using it to make him look bad.

President Bush created a war which cost billions and killed thousands but god forbid President Obama kills that fly and spends money on programs meant to pull us out of the mess we are in and he is the root to all evil.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image60

If it wasn't.

2. rastrother profile image41
            rastrotherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

SURE IT IS. everyone knows if your a liberal you will blame the other side of the party (conservative's) as is the other way around. the difference between us conservatives and the liberals is when we make screw up's we admit to them.

2. jcales profile image54
          jcalesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you serious?

1.) Arrogance - The Cheney Bush regime was not arrogant? Their cowboy attitude and recklessness will go down as the worst Administration in history.

2.) Double standards - Again, illegal wiretapping, BS defense spending, Guantanamo, the Iraq invasion. Folks around the world are pissed about the USA's neglect of NOT using the appropriate international channels. They (Bush's Republicans) preferred to go it alone. "If you are not with us you are against us." What kind of BS dictator is that?

Don't throw some blanket statement that this administration is not listening. I think they will listen more than the previous "above the law" administration.

Did the last 8 years do you well or your friends and relatives?

What now? did you really want Palin? That candidate plus the old guy ruined the Republicans chances. If someone else had the vote for the elephants you may indeed have won. No offense.

New lows in arrogance and recklessness demonstrated by the current administration:
            a. Passing judgment on the behavior of local police, in a national press conference, after admitting to not knowing the whole story.

b. Attacking "hedge funds" in direct violation of federal law prohibiting interference with judicial proceedings, during a national press conference, when they opposed his unilateral dismantling of Chrysler. The "hedge funds" turned out to be invested in retirement plans in Indiana, oops.

a. GitMo is still open, what a surprise that no state wants the detainees in their federal prisons.

b. Wiretapping is still legal under the BHO administration and BHO has refused to annul the telco exepmtion from prosecution for providing the wiretaps.

c. BHO, just last week, encouraged those who disagree with him to shut up and sit down.

d. The campaign promise of transparency flushed down the toilet as the TARP bill was rammed through Congress so Pelosi could jet off to an award ceremony and BHO could goon vacation.

You "think" they will listen? I think they aren't listening.

Most people did well until the recession hit, in the last 1-2 years.

So BHO was the lesser of two evils. We should sit down and shut up because we lost, right? That's not very inclusive of you.

2. hglick profile image81
        hglickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm offended by his statement because he's cleaning up the mess by creating a bigger one. You can not spend more than all of the presidents combined in the middle of a recession and expect an economy to improve. Any IDIOT knows that. Now he wants to throw a few trillion more in for Cap and Trade and Healthcare?? We need to fix healthcare, but not a complete government takeover of it.

3. Connie Smith profile image82

If you look at the video again, he wasn't talking to YOU, he was talking to the people who created the mess!  What is so hard to understand about that?  The ones who had the power to change things before stood by and did not speak up!  NOW they have solutions?  This is the first President that has specifically asked for your views and who welcomes your views (as long as you weren't involved in the mess, that is!).  These are the words pasted directly from the White House Website on the contact page:

"President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below:"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Does that sound like he does not want to hear from you?

Wants to hear from you, get your email address, IP address...

2. rsmallory profile image66
        rsmalloryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh he wants to hear from me and all the 'far right' conservatives who don't support their agenda. He wants my name, address, email info, blog posts, etc....not because he cares about what I think, but so that somewhere down the road he can institute penalties for expressing my right to free speech.

3. nicomp profile image61

Interested?
        http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2067/2291561373_a8725cc8fe.jpg

4. Harvey Stelman profile image60

Charles Krauthammer of the N.Y. Times said it best. "With President Obama do not look at what he says, look at what he does."

5. Harvey Stelman profile image60

Comment all you want, he doesn't care. He won't even let sitting Republicans into meeting's.

1. SparklingJewel profile image64
          SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just opened a new thread from today's news...see Politics forum...it has been found out that the Obama administration has signed with Google and other internet companies to keep track of our viewing...reversing a ban of the last decade to do that.

I had some links taken out of one of my posts last week...it was inflammatory stuff...videos someone put together and the websites they got their information from...

Am I being watched...ohhhhhh  or just censored ?

4. BrianFanslau profile image60
      BrianFanslauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is so much wrong with the way he is going about his presidency. He is still on the campaign trail as far as I'm concerned. People are not behind his the AMERICAN PEOPLE are not behind him. his polls are so low it is ridiculous and now they are even smearing the people who are disagreeing simply to shut them up.

What is next police with Duct Tape wandering the streets or censorship of posts like this?

3. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Yeah, he's 'warning' political opposition to watch their step, in Hugo Chavez fashion.

Just great...

1. Ron Montgomery profile image58
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry doggie, even the most powerful man in the world knows he can't shut you up.

4. Connie Smith profile image82
    Connie Smithposted 14 years ago

LOL!  I don't think so.  I can't afford it in this economy.  Try me again in a few years after I've made my millions from Hubpages and Google Adsense.  My real point is that what we need are solutions not ridicule.  This president has only been in office just over half a year.  He did not cause this mess, but he's been elected to fix it. The people who were elected before caused it, ignored it, didn't fix it and left it for him.  Those are the people he is asking to shut up, not the average person.  Why is everyone always so anal when it comes to politics?

Well, I assumed that I could sell you a bridge if you buy into the content of WhiteHouse.Gov.

I trust you had the same faith in Bush-provided content?

Not hardly, LOL!  However, to be fair to both political parties, are you aware that as Governor of the State of Florida that Jeb Bush answered all of his emails personally? Now, of course, this was only in the media that I heard this and have no personal knowledge, but it was never, ever disproven (and many would have like to)!  He was a fine governor and as an independent voter, he might have gotten my vote and be president today -- had his brother not ruined his political career for him!

I'm completely lost now. You won't take Bush at face value, but whatever BHO posts on his web site is gospel, despite his behavior to the contrary.

If Jeb answered all his emails personally, I'm glad he's gone. Florida needs a governator with a little more focus than that.

George Bush's administration speaks for itself.  As far as Jeb goes, so does his.  He left office with the respect of the majority of the people of his constituency, after 8 years in office.  I am not a George Bush fan, he was totally off target, we are going to be paying for the incompetency of his administration for the next 50 to 75 years, at the very least and again, the point is that Obama is not trying to block the free speech of the people, but asking the ones who were personally responsible for this mess to shut up!

Tunnelvision. All voices need to be heard, even the ones you blame for the mess. Shame on our president for being such a bully.

If they had the answers, we wouldn't be in this mess.  What we need are solutions, not criticism. That is the point.  I'm done.

Evidently you missed the campaigns.

2. ledefensetech profile image67
                  ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Politicians got us into this mess, how can you expect them to get us out?

If someone cannot get us out, then we might as well all give up, wouldn't you say?  The world is over at that point. The only ones who have the power to change things are politicians. Solutions have to come from somewhere. Maybe you have one?

2. tksensei profile image61

It is not the place of the President to tell ANY citizens of the United States to shut up. His arrogance will be his political undoing.

2. Harvey Stelman profile image60

Every President has a mess to clean up. Obama is the first to remind us daily. The other's just did their jobs.

5. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

LOL

6. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

They obviously were doing a wrong thing. Now they have a chance to re-think and change. smile

7. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Are we not self-reliant individuals? Why so much pressure on government to make our lives all better? Personal responsibility ring a bell? It feels better, I suppose, to have someone to blame and be bitter at.

For some politicians it feels even better to create and sustain dependencies and thereby reliable voting blocks.

1. RooBee profile image83
        RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think that we can agree on that, tk. That's why I have issues w/ partisanship. Makes no sense, seeing as neither main party works for the best interest of anyone other than themselves and the companies who pay them. All the while, they fill our heads w/ crap about how scary the other guy is - whoever he or she may be.

2. nicomp profile image61

There's change acomin' in 2010. Midterm Elections.

Yeah, I think they'll be some reckoning and a lot of the arrogance and over reaching will be worn away. I don't suppose the Dems will lose their majorities completely, but they may get the message.

8. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

There is a lot of arrogance on both sides of the spectrum.  Groups of people yelling "I want my country back," at town meetings are actually lacking decorum, and not exactly what I would consider meek smile.  As I have said we have freedom of speech, but you cannot shout fire in a crowded building.

Call it arrogance if it goes against your opinions, but do not presume to equate yelling "I want my country back" with inciting a panic in a crowded movie theater.

ACORN makes its' living crossing the line of decorum; the irony is that a career community organizer is unhappy with organized communities because they do not support his ideas.

9. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

I have known loud mouthed people from every political party, and I could say the same thing about some Democrats too.  However, the people yelling at those home town meetings are arrogant, and in the past people used to have civil discussions when this was a newer concept.  Failure to see that people in your own party do not cross the line is very biased.

You would really have hated The Boston Tea Party. Those arrogant colonists!

1. SweetiePie profile image83
        SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually no I would have not.  Guess it is cool to imply I am not as American as you.  Is this the direction where this is going?  No, it is simply sad that a inch of decorum cannot be displayed at town hall meetings.  Personally I would not have participated in the Boston Tea Party because I am not an extrovert who loves a crowd.

And smart, don't forget smart.

10. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

My perception is he has had enough of the hoopla and has told them to SHUT UP, get the hell out of the way so things can happen!!! I didn't take it as him being derogatory at all. I am a swing voter and I am neither Republican or Democrat, we should standing by our Country and stop complaining about what are President's need to do. We need to support our President's decisions and maybe just maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess. Bush made a mess and it is going to take years to clean it up, or have we forgotten that he was part of the meltdown too? The Republicans (some) are standing behind his decisions and we as Americans need to stand behind what our founding forefathers started. When they began to remove "The Pledge of Allegiance" in our schools and "In God We Trust" on our money we knew that our Country was in trouble and many did nothing but complain about the issue and did not take a stand for what they believed, so instead of condemning we should try to embrace, instead of complaining we should become involved and have our voices heard or nothing will get done and we will all suffer due to it. smile

That is a fine civic attitude.

...for 1930s Germany

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who told you that?

Aahhhhh the sarcasm, lololo you are so naughty.big_smile what would we do without you?:smile

2. jiberish profile image80

Humm,I see where this is headed. Next it'll be that since the Constitution was writen so long ago, by a bunch of old guys, maybe it's time to re-write it.

So why didn't liberals get behind our last President, shut up and get out of the way?  That is what you're suggesting isn't it?

Since our government began we have always had debate, some of the same people that voted are the same ones that are complaining. All of us have made choices for one reason or another so we need to come together and become one as a nation instead of dividing and arguing. There is way to much testosterone in our government I believe it is time for women to make decisions, you can bet your bippy that something would get accomplished. The banks need to stop running there flaps and begin to accomplish something, where we live for example the same people that created this mess are the same ones buying up the property. When does this end? We the middle class suffer for the mistakes that were made before the new President so in the U.S.A. none of us are honestly happy unless someone is always complaining. How about solutions wouldn't that be a great beginning? So your answer is simple many of us should stop whining and let our government try to accomplish something everytime an occurrence happens it moves us back and nothing seems to get done. It took 8 years to create this mess our Country is in and will take 20 years to find our way out.smile
        Just my opinion no debate necessary.smile

1. ledefensetech profile image67

Oh you're not getting off that easy.  It took far longer than that to make this mess.  What makes you think women in charge will do a better job than men?  Queen Elizabeth, armada, Queen Mary persecution of Protestants in England.  Catherine the Great, well she was a despot and so hated they made up the story that she died while having relations with a horse. 

You know what would be a great solution?  Getting the incompetents in government out of the economy so things could recover and people be able to make a living.  But no, too many people want to control the thing so they can get more of the pie than anyone else.

I can respect that decision however do you know who has a majority of the control? Men. big_smile 
            I love men, but men have control so many of them are incompetent that is why we need women to be the majority, just my opinion. big_smile

Black men have all the power now.  Whitey's on the run.

Until the microbes turn on them.

Call a spade a spade.  You hate incompetence.  Great, so do I.  It isn't a trait that is solely reserved to one sex or another.  The administrator at my last job was incompetent and she is a woman.  I've found it's generally better to treat people as individuals and by their actions, not by some criteria like "race", "ethnicity" or "culture".  You tend to make less mistakes that way.

(((Big Hugs))) good answer. :::::::::::big_smile I am glad we are equal, well to a certain extent. smile

11. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I don't think anyone has, actually.  I wonder where Earnesthub is?  A good man...there is such a difference.

I begin to see a pattern.

Well, gotta go read some poetry, wink.  How 'bout that Lao-tzu?  Kinda like supporting a sport's team fur shur.

What is the difference to which you refer?

Congratulations.

Good luck with that.

How 'bout him?

How so?

12. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

My heavens.  What is all that above?

What a lot of confusion.  I guess, TK, you thought I was speaking to you?  Sorry.

Comments and responses.

Sorry, didn't mean to overwhelm you.

Maybe because your comments immediately followed mine?

13. jcales profile image54
    jcalesposted 14 years ago

So you are liberal if you are democrat?

Here we go.

I thought there was no major differences in Bush vs Gore, or Bush vs Kerry according to the public. I liked Bush (W) during some speeches even though I prefer democrats. I know that if you are a conservative business owner want tax breaks for the corporations, incentives, etc, of course you vote republican, and if you care about social programs and the majority doing well you are democrat.

well, la dee ... dah. Some people fall in the middle...muah

14. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL Julianna, get out of political threads NOW! lol

You really are a sitting duck smile

I had to make one more comment I could not resist. big_smile

15. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to have to report some of these posts to snitch@whitehouse.gov. Don't worry, you'll be in good company. I'm probably at the top of the list.

16. ledefensetech profile image67
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

It's OK, I've railed against the government so much I'm sure they have a special room for me in the concentration....um FEMA camp.

17. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

*coughs* *stands up* *hand over heart*

"I pledge impertinence to the flag waving of the undecided co-conspirators of America and to the Republicans for which I cant stand, one abomination under fraud, indefensible, with liberty and justice for some"

Replace Republicans with politicians and that about sums it up.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fair assessment mate well spotted!

Thank you.  The thing that terrifies me is how few people can really tell the difference.  As long as it's "their" team doing the destruction, Rome can burn for all they care.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
            kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am kinda out of touch having lived in the Uk for the past 6 years, here the politics is just as crazy tho. I think after awhile it starts to come down to the name (which one you grew up with as ok probably) not what its really about, I am kinda taken with the monster raving looney party here just cause of the name! tongue

18. Cls1321 profile image61
    Cls1321posted 14 years ago

After reading through some of the post here it just goes to show why I hate politics. There are some really smart people in the world who will stick to ANY stupid idea if it goes along the lines of their political party. Why can't people think for themselves instead of getting caught up in red and blue, left and right.

The smartest teacher I ever had was great because he had the power to see things from everyone's point of view. He could debate on any subject from the view point of a republican or a democrat. He wasn't bias at all, and because of this actually came across as being smart.

now I don't quite have that skill, but honestly here's what things look like to me.

Republicans have been embarrassed for 8 years. Bush made so many horrible choices in his term and got picked apart for each and every one which most of the time he deserved. Now that he is out of office, Republicans will do anything they can to try and find flaws in Obama and exploit these in attempts to make "their side" look better.

I have heard some of the craziest comments come out of peoples mouths in the past year. Some were blatant racist comments, others were ridiculous accusations, and some were just plain ignorant statements.

If only people could give up, and stop saying all of the BULL SHIT things being said now days. Maybe we would actually get somewhere with the problems we still face today and the road we have ahead to recovering completely.

For now its still split, and you know what. Obama can't get much done if ignorant people are spreading ignorant rumors to the millions of other ignorant people in the U.S.

Right!  Plus, it distracts white people from the microbe attack.

19. Cls1321 profile image61
    Cls1321posted 14 years ago

lol Ron =P

20. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image61
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 14 years ago

Mr.Obama wants people to shut up if they disagree with him. People want Obama to shut up and pack up if he disagrees with public opinions.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)