My first adsense earning

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Ambition profile image60
    Ambitionposted 14 years ago

I got adsense 8 days ago and for first 6 days there is no earning but due to computer crash i was offline for last 2 days and suddenly i saw two clicks for 0.11$ and 0.53$ and

its really inspiration for me and hubpages is great source of traffic.
    Way to Go now!! smile

1. Luciendasky profile image61
      Luciendaskyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice! Keep it up!

1. awsydney profile image61
        awsydneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi, I joined last week and only got $0.17 and somehow it disappeared. Do we lose the money if the amount is too small??

2. Helen Cater profile image60
      Helen Caterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How long did it take to get your adsense and had you been going long before you got it...I am still waiting on mine it has been 7 days now.

1. Ambition profile image60
        Ambitionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

they replies in 2-3 days and if you don't get any reply then i advice you to reapply

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I signed up for adsense after my first hub and received notification within 24 hours.  I haven't made over .05 yet~
        do you have another web site? I think that helps speed up the process, but not sure.

try applying again if you've written new hubs.

3. jacobkuttyta profile image43
      jacobkuttytaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations.  Wish you more in the coming months

4. mohsinsss profile image59
      mohsinsssposted 14 years agoin reply to this

any body help me ..... what i m supposed to here in hub pages... how can i increase my reveune

1. profile image48
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A Labotomy might be a start !

2. viryabo profile image94
        viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Begin by writing. Keep writing good and quality articles on whatever strikes your fancy.
        Keep visiting the forums for answers when you seem lost. Ask as many questions, because HP is such a great place, there are hubbers who will give you tips in a flash.
        Im assuming you've signed up for Adsense and Amazon, if not, after a few nicely written hubs, then apply.
        I was totally lost when i first got in, but that is history now.
        And the earnings will come. Take it a step at a time and you'll be giving people tips yourself in no time, and earning some.
        And dont miss the opportunuty of going for a hubchallenge if one comes up.
        If i can do it, you can too.
        Cheers smile

5. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know exactly how you feel....So elated, just as i felt the 1st time i earned 35cents. You just keep at it and watch your money grow.
      smile Congratulations

2. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Well done smile

The pennies (or cents) add up, slowly but surely - you'll get there.

1. tjthudium1996 profile image57
      tjthudium1996posted 14 years agoin reply to this

if you get like 5 cents from each post and you have 500 post, that gets you 25 bucks, just imagine if you had more than 5 cents or 500 post

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey?

I would be hoping to be talking more than $25 for 500 hubs. Sure doesnt sound like much to me, I have already earnt in excess of that for my 63 hubs in the past 5 weeks.

And you mean 'hub' not post wink

1. Helen Cater profile image60

So is it random the amount you get i know your tags may have something to do with it but how is the earning per click calculated. I have read all the hubs and they vary in answers.

3. Small town fella profile image67
    Small town fellaposted 14 years ago

It took 2 weeks but i recieved my first click through adsense today, it was a really good one at $3+.  I was thrilled.

1. awsydney profile image61
      awsydneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello, what was the $3+ for?

2. world of the wise profile image66
      world of the wiseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What??????????????
      3+???????
      My biggest single earning must have been 11 cents

4. Ambition profile image60

Thanks, i am concentrating on writing some keyword hubs and i hope i will see some significant earning soon.

5. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

Congratulations! I'm sure the earnings will continue to grow.

6. asalvani profile image60
    asalvaniposted 14 years ago

I arrived on 57cents and I'm writing my new Hubs. It will add up soon, just keep writing!

7. PhilD41 profile image66
    PhilD41posted 14 years ago

Congrats!!!  I remember my first "click."  I am still amazed that I can actually earn money doing this.  Granted it wont buy much, but the potential is there.  Keep looking forward and I am sure things will continue to get more exciting.

8. jacobkuttyta profile image43
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

I got $0.24 last month. Hope better this month

how comes you only get that is it that slow on here.

9. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

I put 3 articles on triond a few days ago, and nearly have that already, they are not very good either.

10. NaomiR profile image75
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

That's great - congrats!

11. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 14 years ago

I got three clicks on my first day with Hubpages! Had one since  - but it was a good source of inspiration!

12. Ambition profile image60

yes its great feeling when you made ur first money on any platform. awsydney, just check ur last month's earnings and you can see your earnings there.

13. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

Congrats to you!  Keep on writing quality hubs and see your earnings start to grow!!

14. david-n profile image61
    david-nposted 14 years ago

I'm up to a dollar something this month lol smile

david at least you are making money and have adsense. That a great thing.

15. jacobkuttyta profile image43
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

not so bad. I also got some clicks

16. michelle.dragon99 profile image57
    michelle.dragon99posted 14 years ago

i also manage to get few click although the amount not big....but I'm working out for more hubs now and hope the earnings will grow.....

17. Rynaldos profile image63
    Rynaldosposted 14 years ago

Great stuff ! Same happened to me. Now you just go for it. write quality hubs and watch your pennies grow. Hubpages are great if you know what youre doing.

18. Gennifer profile image53
    Genniferposted 14 years ago

Congrats! I'm sure you won't stop at this and will earn much more! Good luck! wink

19. Gemsong profile image62
    Gemsongposted 14 years ago

Methinks I gots a lot to learn yet.

20. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

cheers

21. isitthechad profile image60
    isitthechadposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!
    I've just started here and completed my first hub so hopefully I can get off to a flying start smile

22. Gurdit Singh profile image56
    Gurdit Singhposted 14 years ago

I think the key to earning more is to do keyword research first and then write the hubs and of course the best thing would be enjoy writing on topics of your interest with keywords in mind.

23. Gurdit Singh profile image56
    Gurdit Singhposted 14 years ago

Oh congratulations and best wishes for many such earnings in future

24. Sophia Heresford profile image70
    Sophia Heresfordposted 14 years ago

Congrats! I'm new to Hubpages, but have used Adsense with my own websites.

I too would love a $3 click that a pp mentioned. Haven't found that cash cow topic yet!

S

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)