The Difference is Jesus Christ!

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (71 posts)
  1. profile image0
    thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years ago

The Quran Job Interview

Interviewer: Let's see if you qualify? Do you have any references?

Quran: Yes, The Torah(The Old Testament) and the Holy Bible(KJV)

Interviewer: Oh yes, I've called and they call you a liar and told me not to trust you.

Quran: Well, they are liars and should not be believed!

If they are liars why do you use them as references?

"Jesus is the most influential person who has ever lived. The difference between Jesus and religion is that Jesus is God's way to reach man, and religion is man's way to reach God." unknown

The quran was written 600 years after the Holy Bible and allah is a moon god of the time of Mohammed the quran is not the word of God, but a corrupted book just like the watchtower, the book of mormon among many others. Just the compare the account of which they received their “secret knowledge”. Both were visited by an "angel of light" which revealed something "new"to them contrary to the Scriptures and they both claim their RELIGION is the only way to heaven(not Jesus).

Corinthians 11
    For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Note: John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Not multiple ways or every god is equal.

1 John 4: 2-3 14, 15
    2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world....14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

Be on guard true Christians for there are many wolves in sheep's clothing and goats posing as sheep. Test everything and put every new doctrine you hear through the filter(The Word of God)

No religion can save you, None!
    You don’t need a religion you need a relationship with Jesus Christ.

False Religions

Atheism or atheistic evolution(most violent)
    Baha'i
    Black Muslim
    Buddhism
    Christian Science
    Church of Christ
    The Emergent Church
    Episcopal Church
    Freemasonry
    Greek Eastern Orthodox
    Hinduism
    Humanism
    illuminati
    Islamic Muslim
    Jehovah's (false) Witnesses
    Jainism
    Judaism
    Kabbalah
    Lutheran Heresies
    Modernism
    Mormonism
    New Age(Oprah)
    Pagan Mumbo-Jumbo(Psychics, Horoscopes, etc)
    Pentecostal / Charismatic
    Pre-Trib Rapture/Everyone's Good Mega Churches
    Roman Catholicism: The Cult of Mary
    Satanism
    Sai Baba
    Seventh-day Adventist Church
    Shinto
    Taoism
    Wicca
    The UCKG
    plus more I'm sure

These are the fundamental truths of True Christianity

The Deity of Christ and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus is God in human form whom died for the man's sin and was raised on the third day(1 Corinthians 15:14), rose for real and appeared in his followers on three separated occasions(verified by John) (John 2:19–21)(1 Corinthians 15:14)
    Jesus was born of a virgin(Matthew 1:23)
    There is only one God in all existence (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5,14,18,21,22; 46:9; 47:8)
    (Matthew 28:19), (John 10:30–33), (1 Corinthians 12:4–6)
    Salvation is a free gift(by grace alone. Not earned, no works or penance can save you)(Ephesians 2:8–9),
    We have Great Commission(Matthew 28:16-20) to spread the true gospel to the world.
    Baptism is command after salvation not a requirement to be saved(Acts 2:21)

The way we know that Christianity is true(besides in the obvious receiving of the Holy Spirit) because you'll never see any using allah or buddha as a swear, and you never hear people claiming to be buddah or Mohammed it's always Jesus Christ. Another way to tell is Christians are martyred daily for simply believing in the name Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour.
    Jesus said this would happen in the is last days Luke 21:8 "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."

God wishes for no one to perish. It’s never too late. Come to Jesus and live! There is no secret way to God, just the bible. Pay no mind to those who claim the bible has been mistranslated and is corrupted for it is they who are corrupted and no nothing of God or His nature. (Psalm 53:1.) The KJV or NLT are best for new believers, (beware niv version it has missing verses due to a homosexual being on the review panel and wanted the bible to sound more appeasing to homosexual behavior).
    Now while the atheist are googling old refuted bible "contradictions", let me seek out the seekers of truth.
    As a Biblical Christian creation apologist I wish to answer any questions you may have, I have no secret knowledge or plan, but I will gladly share my testimony, so simply PM me, and I’ll do my best to any your questions.
    If are a seeker or agnostic and this has got you thinking Here’s your moment of truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhKtWzZ_4IQ

May God bless you on your journey to truth.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20 … igions.htm

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So what you're saying is the church that Jesus established on earth for man isn't good enough for you. Then I guess you will have to make one up, God Bless.

1. profile image0
        thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

"The church" is not building or a religion. When Jesus Christ returns for his church, he will not look for a religion who worshipped idols or demanded works for salvation, or didn’t recognized His Deity. No!  He will take with him everyone who has repented and trusted in Him alone for salvation and those who obeyed His word. I'm looking forward to that day. Are you? You don't need a religion you need a relationship with the Saviour. Remember that.

1. Daniel Carter profile image61
          Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is such a bad idea--wholesale slaughter of almost anyone's belief in a religion.
          What I will never quite understand is why do "believers" commit such heinous, insidious abuse of other "brothers" and "sisters" and somehow feel justified for it.

Watch what happens with this preach. More attacks, more name calling, or in other words, to be more direct, more committing Christian sin. And then, somehow, you believe that you are justified in such actions because "God" is on your side?

There isn't anything in the scriptures to support such behavior, only that if you are a "believer" it's wrong. There is no love in proving in an attitude of one-upmanship that you are somehow better by trying to prove another person wrong.

Just wanted to make this clear.
          I'm done.

1. profile image0

If you saw someone and they were about to be hit by a  18 wheeler semi truck, wouldn’t warn them? Wouldn’t you say ”Hey” “Get off the road or it will lead to your destruction” or would sit there and watch and simply say “It’s not my business” or “I rather not get involved” or “I wouldn’t want to hurt their feelings by yelling” Would you have them die without knowing the truth? I couldn't call myself a Christian if I didn't follow the Great Commission.

Corinthians 4:6  For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. And 1 Thessalonians 5,
            My friend no one is promised tomorrow, but if they find Jesus today, they will live forever! If you don’t understand that, pray for wisdom.

Warning is universally different than insulting them.
              Your approach is insulting. I realize you don't see that, but you haven't worn any one else's shoes but yours. I believe that's a Christian idea as well. Putting yourself in another's shoes and walking a mile. It helps a person become compassionate and understanding. It helps them stop the insane noise about being a lost soul.

I'm not lost, I'm right here.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
                Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is how christianity generates the fear and hatred it needs to survive. Passive aggressive "warnings," that invariably end in "unprovoked attacks" against the believer.

That way they are always the poor, downtrodden victim. Like it says in the bible.............................

1. profile image0

Oh no mark the only one afraid here is you, you've had two or more challenges to debate your religion and you have been too afraid to engage. So goodbye mark.

2. profile image0

Nope you're lost.

2. profile image0
          Tech Stud(ly)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't have said it better myself. Look, it is great that you want to speak out and try to win some for Christ, but saying that everyone else is wrong and that they are all going to hell isn't exactly the most effective way, even if it is true. We need to approach as loving, not as condemning. Apology is about defending your faith, not beating people with your Bible.

2. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Jesus is the most influential person who has ever lived. The difference between Jesus and religion is that Jesus is God's way to reach man, and religion is man's way to reach God." unknown

Good he is unknown as he would be called an idiot if he had put his name on this statement.

Hinduism is far older than Christianity and Jesus repeated exactly what the Hindu mystics spoke off so if Hinduism is false so is Jesus.

Br very careful while insulting the saints as god hates it and can be very , very hard on you for doing so. smile
      I don't want to even read the rest of this rubbish.

3. emdi profile image63
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So in your opinion what is the true religion and who is God?

4. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

god is not for christians only, you listed down about the false religions dont you think it is rude. do jesus asked you to do so. i will send you to hell smile with jesus permission

2. White Teeth profile image59
    White Teethposted 14 years ago

Please...for the love of God...don't quote the entire text each time...it is not so funny on the 3rd or 4th time around...

1. Kadmiels profile image50
      Kadmielsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

agreed but it iswell writen and thought out.

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Nor is it sensible to sound your warning of the ridiculous. You could shout god's gonna fall on me all day and I would ignore it. smile

4. profile image0

2 Peter 3-9 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
    Biblical truth in action.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fear mongering more likely! smile

5. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I'm really sad to find out that I'm in a "false religion". Yet I believe and practice the 'basic fundamental truths' you list.  I noticed that Catholic wasn't on the "false religion" list. That's interesting. What's gonna happen when you get to heaven & there are Catholics, Pentacostals, Charasmatics, Church of Christ (yes, you heard right) etc etc and other Protestant denominations there? Wow, I'm really disappointed that you came on this way. It's like kind of a big 'turn off'. I mean, if I was contemplating becoming a Christian and stumbled upon this article it would confuse me. Please rethink and pray about the content in this. It's rather condeming. And I speak this in honesty. Please.

I rest my case.

1. profile image0

Please, we are called to be Christ-like. What happen when Jesus spoke the truth....that's right he was crucified! Grow up man.

2. profile image0

If you are offended by truth you know not the truth.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Roman Catholics were listed, perhaps The Artist thinks they are the only kind?  He also covered his holy butt by adding "plus more I'm sure".

Damn! I thought snake handlers would surely be exempted.

1. White Teeth profile image59
        White Teethposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you are male you can't handle up on anybody's snake...not even your own...

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Good point.  You get much action with a mug like that?  Just curious. smile

Sure...it leaves a lot to the imagination...chicks dig that...an empty helmet on the other hand...just leaves you empty...unfilled...wanting more...not filled...smile

The horse shoe however is suggestive wink

Wow…I would have never seen the horseshoe as suggestive…I am so not gay…not that there is anything wrong with that…unless you are christian…then it is an abomination (or obamanation)…the gay thing…not the horse-shoe penis thing…well maybe both…the horse-shoe girthy penis defies nature…that is what I tell my wife…but the gay thing…God would have never made ten percent of animals gay…unless...it was his divine plan...to separate the humans from the animals...QED, GOD RULES!...except for all the gay sex...speaking of gay sex...it is not the Colts year this year...GO COWBOYS!...win more than 9 games...PLEASE!...

Pray all you want, it ain't gonna happen.  Love that scoreboard wink

4. profile image0

Please click link provide a see why your religion is listed.

How about the snake handlers?  Do they burn in hell for all eternity like the Atheism or atheistic evolution(most violent) Baha'i Black Muslim Buddhism Christian Science Church of Christ The Emergent Church Episcopal Church Freemasonry Greek Eastern Orthodox Hinduism Humanism illuminati Islamic Muslim Jehovah's (false) Witnesses Jainism Judaism Kabbalah 
        Modernism
        Mormonism
        New Age(Oprah)
        Satanism
        Sai Baba
        Shinto
        Taoism
        Wicca
        The UCKG Do?  I want to know before I pick up one of those damned snakes!

6. donotfear profile image84

I'm not offended, thetruthhurts, just disappointed in your approach.

7. earnestshub profile image80

OK Now I'm with the agenda. This is the sock puppet usmanali who got banned from the forums for abuse!
    Yet another identity! I have already posted a list of the people you hate months ago, it is extensive and covers most of the world's population and all minority groups except one form of zealot! lol lol

No, I think it's "The Artist" again.  He added fremasons to throw you off his trail.

Wow Ron! If they swapped shirts ya couldn't pick em! smile

If they wore shirts.

Good point. Not much commitment to becoming a known and trusted hubber in their profiles. smile

8. donotfear profile image84

The video link was very truthful and what is taught at most protestant churches. I also explored the other link, the one that lists the false religions, even clicking on my own denomination. I do believe you are taking a lot of things out of context, but I am not going to debate with you. We're saved by grace, through faith, not of ourselves...by the shed blood of Jesus. This is the truth. Goodbye.

LOL

You do not need saving. All religions are lies. Yours included. Please stop spreading the hatred. I am not interested in having a discussion with you because I know I am right. Goodbye.

9. profile image0

Let the hijacking begin.
    I have warn those who need warning, you have a choice to listen or not(free will) I'm done with the thread, but if you have any sincere questions PM me.

John 15:18-19 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

John 3:19 "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

goodbye to this thread and mark I'm still waiting....

There is nothing to wait for. bye! smile Just more quotes, ho hum..

10. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

He never answered my snake handling question.  Do I participate or not?  Hell sounds nasty, but that rattler looks kind of pissed.

11. earnestshub profile image80

I dunno Ron, there is a list longer than a black snake of exclusions.

Some handlers must be hermaphrodite, handle only female snakes between 1 and 3 am Wednesdays on a waning moon. smile

OK then, I'm in.

Woo Hoo!!

12. Ron Montgomery profile image59

http://gallery.photographyreview.com/data/photography//540/medium/P1000068.jpg

Our Popette

Yummy snake! lol

13. Ron Montgomery profile image59

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/content_spotlight/reptiles/pc314202.jpg

OOPS!

14. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

Well, I think that clears the snake handling question up nicely. I am glad about that - it was bothering me for some reason......

Admit it, you were tempted to handle.....

I was sorely tempted. Now I am certain it is not a sin I seem to have lost all desire though. Odd that............

15. earnestshub profile image80

Pussy game! Get some Aussie Rules inya! lol

I have one word for you Earnest.

Rugby

Watching a bunch of 300 lb guys throw themselves at each other in between Budweiser commercials? No thanks

I will level with you Mark. I was a foundation member of the anti-football league although I live in the home of Australian Rules which most of us call football! I loathe the whole idea, and have suggested giving them a ball each to stop the mayhem! lol

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Do they even keep score during those clusterf***s?  Your game is as interesting as Curling in the winter olympics.

Of course they keep score! Then they get even in the nightclubs and end up in the weekend press! lol

don't you guys throw it? We kick ours. That's why it's called foot-ball! lol

16. Valerie F profile image59
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Thetruthhurts2009, just a little truth from someone who dislikes the dissemination of falsehood as much as she hopes you do:

Not all Catholics are of the Latin (Roman) rite, and none of them, Roman or otherwise, worship Mary.

1. emdi profile image63
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many non-Christians believe so. I head somebody telling " Catholics have 3 God, Father,Son and Mary" Well, even protestants think that catholics worship Mary.

1. Valerie F profile image59
        Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, I ought to know that Catholics are monotheistic and do not worship Mary, seeing as I've been Catholic for a couple of decades, give or take.

I thought catholics worshiped the trinity of father son and holy ghost?

One God, three "persons," not three separate gods. It's still monotheistic.

1. tantrum profile image60
              tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Catholics worship Mary in many ways. There are prayers for her. There are  many churches fouded for her, like Notre Dame de Paris, Fatima in Portugal,  the church of Lisieux in France, Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome, and lots all around the world. The ones that don't worship Mary are the Protestants.

The Hail Mary and the Memorare are not prayers in the sense of communication with God, but requests that she pray for us like many believers ask of each other.

Also, naming of churches, schools, hospitals, et cetera is not an indicator that anyone worships Mary. Just around where I live, there's a St. John's Lutheran Church, an Episcopal-founded hospital named for St. Luke, St. Mark's Episcopal Church, a Methodist church named in honor of missionary Jason Lee, and Brigham Young University Idaho. It doesn't mean that Protestants worship human saints or missionaries, or that the LDS worship Brigham Young.

Rather, it means that Catholics are not unique in a tendency to name churches, hospitals, schools, and so forth after people to honor their memory and/or example rather than to idolize them.

2. earnestshub profile image80

Don't tell me he fired all these shots and missed!
      False Religions

Atheism or atheistic evolution(most violent)
      Baha'i
      Black Muslim
      Buddhism
      Christian Science
      Church of Christ
      The Emergent Church
      Episcopal Church
      Freemasonry
      Greek Eastern Orthodox
      Hinduism
      Humanism
      illuminati
      Islamic Muslim
      Jehovah's (false) Witnesses
      Jainism
      Judaism
      Kabbalah
      Lutheran Heresies
      Modernism
      Mormonism
      New Age(Oprah)
      Satanism
      Sai Baba
      Shinto
      Taoism
      Wicca
      The UCKG
      and more.

17. emdi profile image63
    emdiposted 14 years ago

I heard in one talk about Jesus being mentioned in Hindu holy scriptures, the Vedas with the name 'Isha putra'. Does anybody know  anything about this?

18. habashi profile image55
    habashiposted 14 years ago

You idiot, dork fool thetruthhurts2009. You are really such an idiot and schmuck person!!!! How can you quote rubbish like that and believe it!!!!! I know for sure that christianity didn't tell you to hate other religions and to be racist. You are the real pagan in here you stupid person!!!

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I fully  agree with you these are the ones who are responsible for ruining the name of Christianity and religions.

19. shamelabboush profile image51
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

Christianity is a religion of forgiveness, helping others, honesty... I don't think that Christianity will approved what this man said!!! Christianity doesn't tell you to attack other religions or other nations!!!! You should be true to yourself before you promote such hatred ideas... I just you seek help!

1. donotfear profile image84
      donotfearposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I gotta agree with you, shamelabboush. I gotta agree.

2. Kadmiels profile image50
      Kadmielsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with your line of thought and it is the idea that love will reign and not hate.

20. turguman profile image61
    turgumanposted 14 years ago

1st u have to know that islam admit Bible not bibles if these bibles were right there won`t be any usefulness of other book but look at what we have here biblessssssss & claims about jesus being a god imageries ,icons ,holy people , holy wine & holy bread ! is this in the book ?
    in islam nothing no one is holy but god & what god said it`s holy there is respect to good people but no one is holy

yes christianity will give forgiveness but i never saw a christian giving the other side of his face cause a slap on the other side would be the response ! this is too much some people won`t care for your forgivness if you have no other choice some may understand that but some won`t in islam there is balance you will get the prize if you forgive but you can take what is your right too so you have the power to choose forgive or take your right no more

like money issue why should you leave all your money to be good !in islam good man can have good money & spend on good things like helping others

why should you stay without marriage this is against nature !
    why should you suffer !
    in islam everybody allowed to marry because it`s human nature

that`s the main difference between islam & christainty balance
    islam wants you to live balanced life that`s what religion for

about ur "false religion category" i like that black muslims & islamic muslims but you forgot to mention white muslims , colored muslims ,islamomuslim , muslim muslim as well !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)