A Message--PLEA 2 ALL BELIEVERS 4 your benefit / consideration please!

Jump to Last Post 101-140 of 140 discussions (497 posts)
  1. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 14 years ago

Then Let my comments please apply to Shaul fully
    I stand with what I wrote

Sorry Randy, picked up the wrong comment.
    I am not trying to be all over anyone, it is just that this request seems folly to me.

Some folks you can reach some you can not. I have learned over a few years, that most folks you can not reach just have not hit the realisation yet, inside of them, that God is real. Everyone gets there at a different pace.

As for Paul making lists. Remember something to. Paul was Human, and not everything the Deciples did pleased Jesus. He was teaching them, not the other way around!

with this I will get off my soap box and read the comments!
    thanks for putting up with me.

Jon in nashville

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's okay Dutchman smile you apologized that is what matters. You are cool in my books

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fortunately you are wrong. God is not real and people who imagine it is are just scared and part of the scare tactics used are people like Shaul.

Thank goodness the days where Jesus could be forced upon people are gone and many more now are coming to the realization that the whole idea is ridiculous and are able to say so.

Eventually you will come to the realization that you do not need to imagine this sky fairy and perhaps even come to accept the amount of conflict caused by thinking you have a super being telling you what to do into your head. wink

1. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mark! Be nice. smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image59

You just do not understand how offensive it is when people say things like, "that most folks you can not reach just have not hit the realisation yet, inside of them, that God is real" do you?

It completely negates my opinion and says - "You are wrong - god exists - you just haven't opened your eyes to it yet."

Yet when I turn it around and say exactly the same thing back to you - you think I am being nasty.

Why is that?

I don't think you are being nasty you know I adore you ! What I meant was you always know how to light a fire on a cold wintery night, you can keep the home fires burning. big_smile

See - here is the deal.

This person stated an absolute. I stated an absolute back that is the opposite.

Why am I the one doing the lighting? wink

Because I have to roast the marshamallows. lolllolo ((Big Hugs)) good nite. big_smile

2. mobilephone guide profile image60
                mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

no u

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

lol lol lol lol Oh wrodscribe you made my sides hurt with that one

3. dutchman1951 profile image60

AEvans wrote:
    Crazdwriter wrote:
    earnestshub wrote:
    I love it! Just like the OP. See? He is converting us! 

go check out AEvans new thread!

I just wanted understanding!!!  Jesus would not do any of this so yes I started a thread.  You are so silly.  Now I am being naughty.

lmao It's always good to be naughty once in a while hehehe

Never say Naughty...! say Angelicly Challenged!...lol
    Jon in nashville

I like that I am Angelicly challenged. hehehhe lololo big_smile

4. dutchman1951 profile image60

Mark Knowles,

You are talking to an EX WICCAN PRIEST!!!!!!
    Who denouced it, and left it, after 18 years of Study and Blind following.

As many others like me, after many years of mis-Guidance you will come to understand something...

The drive inside of you to know right from wrong, your ability to decifer, and make clear concious decisions, to do the right things, that feeling inside of you, did not come from many Gods.

If there are that many Gods that exhist, then man could not agree with himself, and live up to all of their expectations, or follow every rule they made. There would be constant internal struggle and He would eventualy be torn appart Mentaly, and go on to non function in his mind. It would be like having your foot fastend to the floor with the other one free. The best you can do is go in a circle. Which God takes president?

The desire to find Truth is inherent in all of us, and after 18 years of feeling afronted by Religion, I came to know I was celibrating the Created, not the Creator.  The power of a Mythical God is not inside you, think? If it really was...

Could you stop a Hurricane before it happens to protect life?
    Could you breath for some-one else, or make their heart beat to keep them well?

I can Honestly say from many years at Wiccan Altar, and calling the God and Goddess down...they never shoewed up man! Not once, in truth. I tranced out on the Horehound, and Other Herbs, the Incents and the Dope, The dancing and circling, but never met one! Not once! No shift like they claim they see, They call it Bringing down the Moon! It is still where it is supposed to be!!!! My efforts were in vain!

I suggest to you to honestly try it, stand and take on the power call the Goddess out and try to stop a storm commin on! Then admit to yourself the truth of the result of that experiment.

You will honestly come to find that you are human, small, powerless and without knowledge of the middle or the end of the Human story. We are not ominicent, or of great spritual powers.

It will shake your core, if you have feeling, and I am positive you do. It did mine, It has for others like me also.

This is all I will say or comment on it. I am Glad I woke up and sought out God. HE...IS...REAL

And think, please.. I say it because I believe it, and you counter and say no because you believe it. Thats ok. you are not wrong to say no, you can stand and offer any counter point. It is Good to do this, it is civil discussion, like it should be.

But I have to ask this to make you think...If saying no makes you feel like you are on trial? Then, what inside you is telling you that? Is it concious producing guilt? Because you know the truth? is it fear? Is it a distaste for Religon from bad experiences, and believe me Churches screw things up. Or is it real beliefe? Examine it, is all I am saying.

Most Wiccans or Multi-Theists and Athesists or Satanists, who are devowed in their faith will say it with conviction, and never have that feeling of being defensive, what so ever.

We all face the Truth, You either are or you are not? I faced this truth Mark, found I really was not. I am only stating here what happend to me... I have stood on both sides, and I make that statement from my own experiences only. not to condem anyone.

You decide for yourself

You have a friend here, who will never condem you either way you say it. Please be a friend and give me that curtiousy back.

I mean that sincerely

Jon in nashville

5. Montana Farm Girl profile image60
    Montana Farm Girlposted 14 years ago

Wow, I am completely shocked by the original post! I usually live by the motto, "live and let live" and rarely enter into conflicts willingly, but this post is so absurd, I had to post!!!

People in many countries around the world are fighting, giving their lives, in the name of freedom.  In a free world, we have the right to believe whatever we choose, and hopefully not hurt anyone along the way.  For you to think your way is the only way...is crazy, but worse than that to condemn people and list their names, because they may not believe as you do... perhaps you would like to put a "stamp" and "mark" on those who disagree with you, so everyone can see them at first glance and condemn them from the get go, instead of getting to know them as human beings...Oh wait, that was done once upon a time... by, what was his name, HITLER!!!?  I am a christian, but I do not believe I have the "right" to condemn anyone... nor do I want to!! It is not my right, it is not my place in the world... There are many good, kind hearted, loving folks who are not christians.... according to you, perhaps they should all be thrown to the lions... then you would only have to contend with people who believe only as you do....ok, now where do you start?  With the Jews, the Muslims, the gays, the just regular old, non believers?  Good luck my friend.... you must be very lonely, very unhappy and with the amount of friends showing on your fan list... perhaps you should re-think the message you are trying to share with the world... a long soul search may be your next step!!!!

6. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Shalom SS....

Please Ring Your Rabbi Urgently, as it appears he circumsized the wrong appendage; which may help you understand why you speak so much Dribble! lol

Interestingly.. You Show Yourself as being a Sick Puppy in the posting of such a list of those here more valuable to this site than yourself... Ring your Rabbi...You have Lost the Plot.

You've conducted your slanderous declaration in a similar way as those who sent non Nazi party supporters to death camps in WW2.

Get A Life and a New Snip mate!

7. Shaul Stein profile image61
    Shaul Steinposted 14 years ago

To my fellow believers in Messiah.

The point has been made in this thread.

Remember that all of these people are the same ones who scream "stop telling me your irrational sky fairy beliefs"...and when I affirm that we should ignore them, they complain...pretty illogical yes?

375+ posts later and they are talking to each other all alone.
    It can be done, not talking to them and leaving them to they're contemptuous scoffing and ridicule. They can do it all by themselves, do you see that?

So like so many vultures to a carcase, they feed on each other.

Just the sheer number of posts in a few hours shows how a mocker hates to be called what they are and yet continues to mock without repentance.

That is what mockers do. It is not hard to tell them apart from a sincere seeker who is worthy of your time and careful thought.

Many have said much about the OP and the only replies I made were to a few believers who misunderstood the purpose for the topic in the first place.

I think all together 3 or 4 people got it and I made affirmative comments back at you 3 or 4.

This thread uncovered more mockers who hate to be called out by name.

Names are named in the scripture so I FEAR NOT !!!

So again, why waste your time talking to anyone here who has proven outright love of mockery and scoffing?

I tell the truth with no concern for myself at all, I fear nothing.

Like the first person to reply in the thread said "Shaul, you are a brave, brave soul."

I fear nothing when it comes to truth, NOTHING !!! I do not care if even fellow believers turn their backs, because being misunderstood and hated is to be expected.

This also brought off the fence many who like to be in both camps, something we are told not to do in the scriptures.

One must stand against the mind of the godless and have an adamant loyalty to truth with a willingness to ignore scoffers.

When children mock and scoff...who replies? and what for?

Many do not understand the term..."judge not"...
    lack of study leads to Humanistic Christianity.

1. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

do you think is this what god expect from you, build a wall amongst his creation, so obvious that you misunderstand everything. god himself can't rely on his own religion because of his followers going to wrong path. no mercy for you to smile

8. Pearldiver profile image67

Ring Your Rabbi....

9. chukra G profile image61
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

face me, if you believe you are on god side, prove me that im not his alliance.

10. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Well I see everyone had a great week-end  lol

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO!!!

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Man I cant even stick to a grocery list, wt?

See I only wanna be on a list to win things  smile

Is that shallow of me

1. profile image0

You clearly won Fiery's "coolest hubber" award.  I once won a beach towel...  smile

Lemme see ya in that towel WS...go on, I wont tell anyone big_smile

11. mcbean profile image66
    mcbeanposted 14 years ago

Shaul Stein - I am going to have to insist you put me on that list......

Dont think ya gotta insist mcbean cuz Shaul will already know ..lol hes gifted it seems ...

As for me ,Im just hungry  lol

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now called "The smoffers list.

12. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Ohhh yeaa ya hear that Shaul its official Im cool ,this really should have been yer first clue too ~~> cool uhuh ,dopeman

So listen up ,say sorry n whip  us all up a big pile of pancakes
    Help a brother out wink

13. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Did any of you go to bed last night?

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

Slept like a baby!

14. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Same here ,dribbled like a baby too ewwww lol

15. chukra G profile image61
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

with humble im calling again the one who post this topic, face me if you believed you are on god side and correct me if i am on the wrong side.

He won't he is only 16 which he can only sign up when he is 18 but he has told everyone back about 9 pages that he is 48.smile

16. atomswifey profile image56
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Oh my goodness gracious people. LOL

we are arguing over not arguing! LOL

As a believer, I have chosen to not engage in endless debate with a nonbeliever who has chosen not to recieve the message. Is that wrong?

In being loving through our witness, we are not to argue and fight! His (Gods) word stands on its own! We spread those seeds of knowledge of His word. God does not then instruct us to beat someone over the head with His word!

Some and I say, "some" as I have not encountered all who shaul named here, but some of the ones I personally have encountered on here are completely obstinent when it comes to any conversation and or debate pertaining to God.

Read their words!
    Read how and when they choose to engage with us. Are they really seeking? The Bible says, those that will seek, will find. Those that knock their doors open.
    If you read MOST of their posts in response to a certain topic or discussion about God, you will see for yourselves that they are not "seeking" they are not "knocking". They post for no other reason than to mock and distort the truth about Gods love, His purpose for creating us. They mock ridicule and blaspheme God, His word, His son.

Afre we then to force their heads and pry their eyes open to see? Are we to then knock down those doors for God?
    I say no.
    We plant the seeds, thats all. God grows them as the individual comes to seek, comes to knock.

I know that I have dropped seeds. It is up to God and those individuals now. My work is done in that respect.
    Now if the day comes when those who have been given seeds will come to me and ask, respectfully, sincerely, any questions I will answer. Even the ones mentioned in this thread.
    But I will not engage in further argument with them over statements like "God is a psychopath" and on and on.

Again, those that seek will find, those that knock, the door is open.
    smile
    Thank you and God bless!

Not that you have an agenda or anything. wink

2. chukra G profile image61

where do you seek? where you knocked?on the bible's page smile. there you are another person that doesnt received the true message. you have to wait and wait and wait and wait.and waitttttttttttttttttttt just wait.nothing going to change.
      it says CLEARLY if you seek you will FIND, what you found till now??? ask yourself dear friend. you will only find when you seek, you never seek for find it believe me. all you did is just read,listened so far

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74

As a believer, I have chosen to not engage in endless debate with a nonbeliever who has chosen not to recieve the message. Is that wrong?

And then you end your message with God Bless ????
      That is just wrong and quit bein so bossy in here wink

17. atomswifey profile image56

For ALL reading:
    An agenda:
    A list or program of things to be done or considered
    Did I list out a program in how I was to answer anyone or respond or post in the forums? No.
    Was "seed" dropped as a result of what I did respond to or what I posted? yes.

For ALL reading:
    I am not a liar!
    end of discussion.

1. chukra G profile image61

you looked cute smile

18. atomswifey profile image56

end of discussion

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really, this time? i thought you said you were not going to embark on an endless debate.

3. AEvans profile image70

You certainly are a brave soul for someone who is supposedly new but it has been told you are an alter ego so I do not know if I should have mercy on you or not. smile

4. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wonder if you could change your Avatar to a more appealing regular sized person... I'm sure you are attempting to commit us to believing that your 'Seeds' are Bigger than Ours!! hmm

Was this pic taken at a Cult Wedding or is it merely an illustration of how unlucky some poor guy was at a car boot sale? lol

1. Fairbear profile image58
        Fairbearposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dude, this is seriously the meanest, nastiest thing I've ever seen someone post on this site. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1. LiamBean profile image80
          LiamBeanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That atomswifey responded with "See now isn't it ironic then, that I have the power to change my size, but you will still be 8 or 9 in third grade. Awww, I will pray for you that you grow up sometime in the near future. " is just slightly less insulting.

I thought the Christian attitude was "turn the other cheek." Guess I was wrong.

1. atomswifey profile image56
            atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I gave them my other cheek. In having said what I said in pointing out a logical conclusion, does not stop them from slapping me again, or does it? LOL

2. Pearldiver profile image67

OMG.... Really? Thank you so much Dude!!! But.... Why would you say this to a 'Non-Believer?' Did you not consider this whole thread to be 'shameful?'
          I mean Dude....Look at the bigger pic... Surely a pie or two could be given to hungry children? hmm

To Liambean:
            See??? LOL

1. LiamBean profile image80

That you decided to heap your own insults in this is just fuel on the fire. So what happened? Another insult. See?

And now I believe it's your turn. Fun isn't it?

My defense of myself was not a slap back. It was pointing out reality. Were they immature in their comments? yes. were they not acting as a third grader in making them? yes.
                Were they in that comment behaving like a 8 or 9 year old? Yes.
                How is anyone to know then they are not then 8 or 9 years old? was I justified then in this case to point that out in the manner that I did? yes.
                The fact of them being smaller than me in all that regard is truth. I am far more mature than that to sling such a vicious UNTRUE comment towards anyone!

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Such as in the case of Jesus telling us to turn the cheek as in not to slap back.
                If someone slaps you, the reaction should not be then to slap back because in that equation the two sins are equal.

In telling the truth, I have not placed myself to be equal with someone who has lied. My reaction in truth then is not equaled to theirs in a lie.

The fact they retaliated in an effort to "slap" me again, was not based on what I SAID anyway, rather it was in response to what Fairbear said.

1. Pearldiver profile image67

Couldn't help but quote you with your own Bio... smile

"I found this site month ago and am addicted to it! I love meeting new people whether they have elected to believe what I do or not. I love the debate. I was very good at it in school. Though I try not stoop down to a level of insults and the like to drive my point view as I feel "it cheapens" it for one and 2. is contrary to my loving nature."
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Now...
                  Welcome to HP.... Some of us Respect those who are Consistant and Not Too 'Shy' to be Open Minded on things..
                  Clearly; You have some personal issues when it comes to whether or not you should try not to stoop insult-wise!

Personally; I don't mind anyone insulting me... Do your best! But Please Be Consistant and Practical rather than hiding behind a zealot's slanderous argument.
                  There are some in this world that consider themself to be holier than the rest of us.  They tend to be immature and have issues with their self esteem.  I can tell from your Bio that this doesn't apply to you! Or Does It? hmm

Did you take what as was said as an insult? Or the truth?
                    Maybe both? smile

2. LiamBean profile image80

This is a true error in reasoning. It was indeed a slap back. Tit-for-tat

2. atomswifey profile image56

really nice of you to say all that smile
        And thank you for the great compliment! smile
        Very mature of you, how old are you anyway?
        by the comment I would say still in 3rd grade, so uhm, 8 or 9 maybe?

See now isn't it ironic then, that I have the power to change my size, but you will still be 8 or 9 in third grade. Awww, I will pray for you that you grow up sometime in the near future.
        that YOUR mind, attitude and personality mature and catches up to your body, as all I take it are smaller than mine!

19. Pearldiver profile image67

Totally So...

I believe he considers that it is his 'Devine Right' to do this sort of rubbish.

Completely lost the Plot.. hmm

20. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

this is why I don't bother with these threads~~

why is this allowed??

21. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

WHOA....  This thread is really deteriorating FAST.  As if it wasn't bad enough.  Behind all of our beliefs, we're all people.  I am honestly feeling sad at this point.  sad

22. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I am proud and happy to be a Christian, but I do not "shun" people for their beliefs or for not having beliefs. Neither did Jesus. Look who He "hung out" with: prostitutes and tax collectors.

I've always felt it unwise to debate religion. It's a deeply personal issue, and for those who are scientifically minded, I can't prove the existance of God to you, nor can you prove to me that He doesn't exist. One either chooses to have faith or not.

For me, a large part of Christianity is tolerance and acceptance.

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

cool

2. profile image0

Thank you!  This is an attitude I can respect.  A lot to be learned from this post.

3. profile image0

I'm definitely with you habee! Kudos to you!

4. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jesus was pretty darn groovy.

5. europewalker profile image80
      europewalkerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wonderful post! I agree with you. I would not like to live in a world where we all drank the same "koolaid".

1. profile image0

I don't even like Koolaid, Can I be the weird one and drink milk or chocolate milk instead? big_smile

You still owe me a cosmopolitan from yesterday sad  lol

23. profile image0

Wow I went to bed and I missed all of this? Especially Mark's stalker blabbing away. And yes I'm talking about atomswifey. Anohter bible thumper who makes me sick. Ugh!

1. profile image0

Would you stop sleeping so much?  How can you take the time to nurture your body with all THIS going on, Crazdwriter.  SHEESH!  lol

1. profile image0

I know I'm sorry lol I'll try to do better tonight LMAO

I'm HIS stalker? LOL LOL lol
      wow I think your perception there is flawed.
      I am a believer, a Bible thumper. I come into the religion forum to discuss God, the Bible, my beliefs etc.

Mark has no beliefs in theology, religion etc. So who exactly is stalking who then by coming in and flinging nasty comments about it all and responding to who?

Read on in the forum threads Crazdwriter for your truth in all of that.
      I do not go and look for Mark when I read the threads and posts within them.
      I simply respond to whomever. As is evident by my responses.
      Now take a look at Mark, and see if it is not HIM who does the stalking. Targeting believers of all faiths including me in his pursuits to show himself superior to us in intellect and knowledge of science, rational thought, logical thinking, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Ask yourself this,
      Does Mark really need to conversate with believers in the forum of religion?
      What would give him that want or desire to?
      I am not talking about his right to,
      I am talking about the desire he has to have in order for him to choose to do so.

I come into the religion forum to talk to or respond to everyone involved in topics that interest me. I do not come into the forum to argue with Mark!

And as far as how much I "sicken you" I would have you then seek medical attention if it is that a person writing posts on a forum could make that possible.
      Also, I find it quite interesting that one would then opt to engage in reading in a RELIGION forum if not wanting to get sick by those writing the words in them. smile

1. blue dog profile image61
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

a bible thumper spewing bible vomit.  incessantly.

1. profile image0

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3313/barfmj3.gif

24. profile image0

Hmmm...I wonder if atomswifey is talking about my remarks and me being immature.

25. profile image0

I'm a believer, and he doesn't attack me, He respects me because unlike YOU I don't go around trying to shove my religion down anyone's throats. That is why a person like you makes me sick. To think that God made ppl who stay in the box and doesn't read between the lines and who is so closed minded that they feel they have to tell others that they HAVE to believe or they're going straight to h-e- double hockey sticks.

There you go. I respect anyone who does not insist I believe what they believe. I used to have some interesting discussions here. Respectful ones that involved delving into the reasons behind people's beliefs but did not need to attack those beliefs.

But we seem to have attracted an awful lot of people who have come to have a go at the atheist. Judging from my email inbox - these people are very upset that I do not subscribe to their BS.

All this does is persuade me I am right. As for AW - deary me.

1. profile image0

People have actually sunk so low as to emial you and be rude that way? Wow Mark. that is really sad. I'm sorry...if I email someone it's to ask a question on here or just to bug 'em big_smile Yes I do bug ppl so watch out! lmao

26. profile image0

ewwww wordscribe...that little smiley is gross! LMAO

27. profile image0

ooo tantrum I'm sorry *fills up a HUGE arse pool with lots of cosmo* here you can have this big pool size one, sound good? hehe forgive me?

Yeah! lets have drink, to swallow  all the Babble big_smile

1. profile image0

I don't drink often but dude after reading alot of this I am soooo with you. Anyone else wanna join us in our Cosmo pool? lol

gotta Red Stripe?

1. profile image0

A red stripe? uh...sorry for my ignorance on drinks but what is that?

1. profile image0

http://ifihadtopickfive.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/red_stripe.jpg?w=300&h=400

28. atomswifey profile image56

Have I ever sent you an email Mark? No. I have not.
    end of discussion on stalking

Crazdwriter:

Let me ask you something,
    as a believer I believe Gods word to be true. It is not I who tell them to believe or they are going anywhere! It is He who does that, His word!

The road map to salvation is very clearly written, and not by me, but by God.

By engaging in a religion forum one would expect to see ALL faiths and beliefs being presented in different ways. That includes the christian faith.

That is not shoving anything down anyones throat. It is what it is based on the type of forum that it is.
    Everyone has a choice to read the posts or not.
    In having that choice there is no shoving or in other words forcing anything!

end of discussion

Yeah, right!

2. profile image0

Is there a question in there I'm supposed to answer 'cause it says let me ask you a questoin and all I see is blah blah blah...I have read your other posts and you do try to shove your religion down ppl's throat. Sorry and as you have said

End of discussion!

29. profile image0

oooo thanks wrodscribe. *fills up the pool next to cosmo pool with red Stripe* there hehehehe pools of alcohol lmao

We can add black labels and blue labels as well! tongue

30. atomswifey profile image56

where have I been hateful? where have I been rude? Where have I been snippy?
    I just state what I believe to be true! I have stated this over and over and over again. That these are my beliefs. That as the Word of God is revealed, it is a choice to believe or not.

Talk about hate filled?
    "God is evil"
    "God is a psychopath"
    "You are ignorant"
    "You are irrational"
    "Your beliefs are irrational"
    "Your beliefs defy logic"
    "you are uneducated"
    "You are a liar"

My response to this:
    "I will pray you come to know the truth".

Yep thats really hateful isn't it?
    Quoting scripture about Gods awesome love is really being rude and hateful.
    If it is than yes, I am being rude and hateful, and let me be so as I continue to post, respond and quote scripture.

once you told me I was a SICK LITTLE MAN.
      if that is not hateful and rude, what is ???!!! yikes  Anyway I thought it was funny! so no hard feelings big_smile

Oh MY GOODNESS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
        Quote me all the way there tantrum do not LIE!!!!!!

I told you I was kidding around with you!!!

PLEASE!

2. Pearldiver profile image67

Do you know anything about Astral Planing or Growing Giant Cabbages? hmm

For the hangi ya mean Pearl big_smile

3. AEvans profile image70

"Oops wrong thread lolololo big_smile "quoting God's love is fine all of us do it but agreeing completely with him listing names is not appropriate it is wrong and that is not what Jesus would do. We are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions and you can respect what Shaul is saying but again placing people's names on a forum is inappropriate behavior and would not be accepted in God's eyes. smile

31. profile image0

lol AEvans you are funny....I forgive you for posting in the wrong thread lol

Well thank you!!! I went to bed to late and got up to early focus I need to focus and stay away from the forums for awhile. lolollolo tongue

Housework will be joy tomorrow for me AE wink

Me too!! big_smile

2. profile image0

You all have fun with housework. I have to look for a job. sad I want to find one but it's hard.

You will find one don't worry when I get a mini break I use the laptop at work to pop in here and tomorrow until Oct 18th I have vacation which is needed so that I can take care of my hubby while he continues to go through Chemo. I am a workaholic so that is not always good. sad

32. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

A lot of people seem to know what is or is not acceptable to god.

Wow...................

Color me unimpressed.

But - if 9/10 people I am interacting with tell me I am being a dick.

I am probably being a dick.

1. Daniel Carter profile image61
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, well, much more could be said there, but you got me laughing out loud, and I'll leave the rest alone. Not that being a dick is all bad, either. LOL

Despite my occasional vehement disagreement with you, you are fun as hell, Mark.

Despite a few hiccups - that is the intention. Some people take this stuff sooooo seriously.

Pretty much prove sit is all BS to me of course. If you are not laughing - you are not alive. And truly - what is the point then? lol

Ah, yes, SERIOUS.
          I used to be quite religiously serious, until I realized God was laughing at me for buying into all of it, and then I started laughing, and so now I try to laugh at nearly everything. Often.

It's a groovy feeling. Not unlike being irreverent. Not unlike being healthy. Finally.

LOL ok Mark, agreed.
      As long as you keep in mind, I could probably find 10 or more people to say that you have been one. lol

Dear oh dear - you just cannot back down can you? You really have not understood "turn the other cheek," one iota. I pity you.

So - if I am a dick - does that make it OK that you are a dick in the name of god? lol

33. Eaglekiwi profile image74

lol

ponders the plural

34. atomswifey profile image56

tantrum to spark your memory here is how the conversation went down:

tantrum wrote:
      You always come for more. Maybe you're a masochist?

I wrote:
    you are a sad sick little man arent you? 

OOPS! I guess I better note here that was a joke and not meant to reflect that you are in fact sad, or sick, or little, or even a man for that matter. LOL

tantrum wrote: Yes I'm a sick little man. I'm going to die before the end of this year

My response: I am sorry tantrum I guess my joke was inappropriate then. I will pray for you though, really I will, in all seriousness.

As I do all on here. Whether they believe as I do or not.
    Maybe even because of knowing that too.

But I will tantrum. And I know you don't share my belief in healings then either, but I will pray and ask God for a healing in your body whatever the illness may be.

Ok, well its time for me to stop now and get some sleep, nite all!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    yes, I am soooo hateful, aren't I?

Then you told me you were lying the whole time about it!

Well you said it. And at the time you meant it. So who's lying ?? yikes at that time you weren't joking.   Despite what you say today. Whatever ...

35. profile image0

Oi vei...my computer is acting up again sad but I'm back.  smile

That's just bad timing, my dear.
      This is all better than General Hospital.

I'm supposed to be at work, and my only work is to bi*** in the forums today!!!
      LOL

Glad you're back.
      :-)

1. profile image0

lol oooooo Daniel is a bad boy! he's not working...lmao  and thanks!

36. Eaglekiwi profile image74

atomswifey just curious which one are you in the pic ?
    In mine I am neither of the people ,though on a good day I feel blonde smile anyway Im curious are you a male or female?

I'm female and
      I have those good days too smile

37. profile image0
    zampanoposted 14 years ago

aggressiveness and exclusion are ways
    to compensate a thin, weak faith.
    Agnosticism make better lovers.
    I say with no humor at all.

you may be right , you may be wrong -Billy Joel song smile

38. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Ok

Oh I have lots of good days ,dont matter what colors on the bottle lol

Dont ya think youre being awfully critical of people though ,when God loves everyone ?

Weeeeellllll, isn't that what the debate is here?
      You and I think he loves everyone, but a lot others thinks he has a black list.

Why would God, who is everything, has everything, knows everything keep a blacklist? That means he's not divine, he's just human. And I should follow yet one more screwed up human pretending to be God because?????.....

39. atomswifey profile image56

tantrum, I just showed you word for word the conversation we had and what took place.

40. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Okay, crazdwriter, I'm making you a glass of chocolate milk. Randy, I'm popping a Red Stripe for you. I'd have a glass of Pinot Grigio if I could find the bottle! The kids were house-sitting and dog-sitting this weekend, and it strangely disappeared. They're like locusts, I tell you. Locusts! They consume and imbibe everything in their path!

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)