Boom! So You Scared of Coming To Africa Or What?

Jump to Last Post 1-47 of 47 discussions (127 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Africa is the most beautiful continent on Earth, believe it or not. Mother nature lives there with all her divine picturesque! And the people, friendliest people in the world! No kidding. But despite all these glorious points, many people still think that if they visit, that they're gonna get mobbed, shot at, kidnapped, used as a sacrifice...or raped by a bunch of pygmies! Lol. So what about you, you scared to come or what?

1. Lady_E profile image62
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are many parts of Africa I haven't been to and would love to visit. E.g Kenya, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Egypt.  I have the Dosh, the Private jet etc - Just need someone to be my Tour Guide... smile

2. Lady_E profile image62
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are many parts of Africa I haven't been to and would love to visit. E.g Kenya, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Egypt.  I have the Dosh, the Private jet etc - Just need someone to be my Tour Guide... smile

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With all that, Babe, I'm pretty sure you can get the best tour guide in the business, and perhaps some.

2. sarovai profile image72
        sarovaiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Kenya,Tazania and Uganda all three coming under East africa. Next to south africa , Kenya is the one of popular country in africa.You can visit kenya anytime.

3. XTASIS profile image60
      XTASISposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to go but I'm scared of vaccines. Specially now with all this fuss about swine flu conspiracy theories

1. profile image0

What the...

4. JonTutor profile image60
      JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wanna visit Tanzania... love Safari. smile

1. profile image0

We've got a brilliant Safari as well. You should check out my Nigeria Heart of Africa travel hub. The safari is called Yankari Game Reserve.

1. JonTutor profile image60

Gotta go for work.... gonna read later.

5. Drew Breezzy profile image62
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was going on a trip to africa a few years back but didn't get the chance hmm

6. nikitasnow2 profile image60
      nikitasnow2posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am not scared at all, if anything I would go there right now had i the chance. All those cruel bAd things do happen,not only in Africa, but in the whole world. In fact it is even worse in other continents, and not to mention many unfriendly people

2. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Nope. It's the flying that puts me off.

Though a boat trip wouldn't be out of the question. Morroco is fairly near.

1. profile image0

You scared of flying? You never flew?

1. frogdropping profile image78
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes to the fear and no to the flying. I've flown 7/8 times in the last 12 months.

I just try not to unless I really have to.

And I know it's not the same as saying 'I've been' but my dad has and found it to be a beautiful continent. He's been to Chad, Sudan, Morroco, Egypt, Tunisia and a couple of other places (I'm unsure which). And his aunt lived most of her life (until she was 70+) in Kenya.

3. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

smile Be there in a flash if I could fiery! Africa is the heart of our planet, the beauty and diversity of it's lands and peoples amaze me. My best friend came from Africa, and returns often. Soon I will join him on one of his trips home.He has lived in Melbourne almost his whole life long, yet still feels his heart is in Africa.

1. profile image0

That's what everybody who's visited feels.

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even as a kid I loved Africa even though my knowledge of it was pretty thin. No matter what crap the news and movies fed us, the science and nature shows gave us a glimpse at it's people from time to time, and a glimpse was enough. The warmest, most loving faces are still in my memory.

4. Ladybird33 profile image65
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Yes, I would go, yes, I would be scared but anytime I go to a new place I am scared.  I would do it in a heartbeat.  I would take my son everywhere I can, I think the exposure of different cities and countries is priceless.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Id be scared of the .......wildlife lol BOOM smile

1. profile image0

They would be scared of you, kiwi woman. BOOM! smile

ya hurt my feelins now CJ....well maybe only if Im hungry ,should they fear me lol

5. profile image0
    dennisemattposted 14 years ago

whats with the "BOOM!?" My Aunt went to Africa a few years ago. She loved it. I have never been anywhere. Not scared, just no opportunity.

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Regular viewers of "National Geographic" channel would love to visit Africa and I am one of them. big_smile

7. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I would like to go work in Uganda. My aunt taught in South Africa, but I was dumb and never visited her sad

8. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

I ditto Earnest. I would love to visit Africa. It's always been top of my list of places I want to explore during my lifetime. And I'm not worried about the pygmies. I'm 5'10". I'll just step on the little buggers! smile

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha ha ha you kill me, Irish woman! smile

9. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Maybe, I've got two different pictures of Africa in my mind, one of nice things like scenes filled with jeeps, and Lions and Zebras and all manner of cool stuff, and another filled with kids running around forming armies and shooting each other with machine-guns. 

You'll probably tell me that the second scene is just created by TV crews and doesn't really happen, and perhaps you're right, but then you've also posted threads about your guns, and about having people trying to shoot you, so I don't know.

But even so, I would like to visit.

1. profile image0

Dude, every country's got its gangs. But somehow I assumed you already knew that.

10. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

I don't know many people that are afraid of going to Africa as in the entire continent of Arica.

But your telling me that I am safe to fly into Somalia and start walking around with my camera taking pictures? Or I am safe driving around the suburbs of Johannesburg, where the police are non existant and villages dish out their own justice?

A pre-arranged safari in Kenya, the resorts on the coast, yeah thats all fine.... but there are places in Africa that it would be very difficult to visit unless you were very rich and could afford personal security.

I got enough trouble from Somalian gangs in Camden, yet alone walking around expecting 12 year old militia to protect me - instead of rob me.

Africa is a beautiful place, and I would love to visit, but yes I am indeed 'scared' of visiting certain areas of Africa.

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha I can tell you one thing - jerks like you are just the perfect target for militia gangs. smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not that there are any militia gangs - it is really, really safe.

Right fj?

1. profile image0

As safe as LA, New York, London, or the South of France... wink

Spent 2 years in Nigeria  a while back. wink

1. profile image0

shoot me. Which part? So did the militia shoot at ya, huh? Boom! smile

LOL

No - I was a guest of a nephew of the (then) Royal bloodline. Suffice to say I was lucky to get out with my skin attached and did not get paid for the two years work. Beautiful countryside though, I agree. Perhaps the 3rd most beautiful in the world - after Sri Lanka, England on a good day, and Utah..........

1. profile image0

You still aint telling me which part? And hey, I bet you there's tons of other countrysides that beat Utah's or Sri Lanka's put together. Really. wink

Close to Lagos. It was nice - the 12 servants, and constant bodyguards, but when it was time to be paid and leave.... Long story - and old history.

I have traveled though and I have been all over the world. Never South America or Australasia - but, the one place I want to see and haven't is the New Zealand fjords.

So far -
                    1. England on a good day (about twice a year)
                    2. Sri Lanka - in the mountains
                    3. Utah - monument valley

2. profile image0
                ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was talking about Somalia, please tell me how this relates to Nigeria in any way?

Fiery is from Nigeria, and he was talking about Africa.

Big place....... smile

1. profile image0

No but his reference to the militia was as a result of my reference to militia, only I was talking about Somalia.... I guess that I just object to being called a jerk for no reason.

2. profile image0

Just the fact that there are gangs of 12 year olds high on khat and carrying AK-47's is enough for me to not go to Somalia. Being called a Jerk by you for no reason whatsoever is enough reason not to believe a word that you say.

11. livewithrichard profile image73
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

One of my best friends just returned from a vacation in Africa with his wife.  He said the safari they went on was a great experience but the city they stayed in before and after the safari was terrible, unsafe, and a magnet for crime against tourists, and he's from Brooklyn.  Though he said it was nothing like watching a Sally Struther's commercial and can't wait to go back and invited us to go along next time.

I guess it would depend on where in Africa.  I'd love to go see Egypt someday.  Not so sure about going on a safari though.  Do you ever wonder why when on a safari, the tourists are pointing and taking pictures of the lions while the guides are backing away and locking in their trucks?...lol Don't believe it, check it out on youtube.

12. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

I almost went to Africa once.  I was still in high school and had been invited to teach Jr. high and high school math at a boarding school in the Ivory Coast (That country goes by a different name now.)  Everything was looking great and then the host family, with which I would have been staying, had a change of plans and moved somewhere else.  I still wouldn't mind going to Africa someday, but I would rather go to Nepal.

13. profile image0

Thanks everybody, those who've been sensible in their responses. Everyone except Ryankett. Thanks, and when you do visit, you're gonna have a ball. Money back guarantee. *winks*

14. profile image0

Hey people, gotta check out now, read some hubs, go to sleep. Been wild night. Will check back on the thread tomorrow, God willing. God bless y'all. Later Mark Knowles.

15. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Africa here i come...

You got the wings too. lol

16. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Here ya go Mark ,I bought the NZ Fjords to ya ,well one of them.

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:gdhi2LqyZag9GM:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/DoubtfulSound-Fjord.jpg Doubtful Sound,Fiordland NZ

Yeah - that looks nice. When I have a t least 2 years to spare.....

have you been?

http://www.lonnawilliams.com/DoubtfulSound247X5.jpg

Most of Fiordland looks like that ,lol

Yes Ive been to that place and another bout 20 miles away , think I also read somewhere the South Island 8 ,notable Fjords...

Incidently CJ some of those hills were locations for Peter Jackson..

I was born around the coast past  Lake Manapouri, down a dirt road , in a cottage beside the Pacific Ocean.

No Im not a hobbit lol

17. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

http://www.lewiston.k12.id.us/camelot/NationalMonuments/Kalyn/images/msh4.jpg have you been here?

No - That is gorgeous though, but I see you and raise you this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Sri_Lanka_Teeplantage.jpg

18. profile image0

I will see you that and raise you this! lol

http://www.abraxasart.com/images_art/seascape/deception_pass.jpg it says art but this is where I grew up.

Awesome scenery ,ok Im all in...(pushes chips forward) where is it Sandra?

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha,  Deception pass Washington. big_smile

1. RooBee profile image81
          RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOVE the Northwest US. So insanely gorgeous!!

1. profile image0

I know, you can't miss god there for shizzle. big_smile

19. RooBee profile image81
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Well, CJ, since I know now that there will be no pygmies, raping, or knifings you can count me out! lol

20. RooBee profile image81
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Oh, and Utah has some absolutely breathtaking landscapes. I don't mind people not being aware of this - more room for me! big_smile But, if you ever do want to visit, we have THE BEST snow on earth for skiing - no lie. And, I challenge you to best the beauty of Southern Utah - Moab, Arches - it's unbelievable, like you stepped on to an artist's canvas. UT has it's quirks to be sure, but they are all man-made. The nature here is absolutely stunning.
    CJ, we have our own stereotypes, too. You don't wanna know how many people have asked me if people ride around on horses and have ten wives. (No, and no in case you're wondering). smile

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And here I was dreaming on moving to Utah. Why, or why you had to deflate my bubble RooBee? yikes

lol

1. RooBee profile image81
        RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aw, sorry bout that Misha. If anyone could come out here and convince a group of lovely young ladies to become sister-wives it's you, my friend. smile

21. profile image0

Pls people post African pics! smile

Post some  for us CJ
      I cant
      Id scare the wildlife remember lol

1. profile image0

http://www.mygreatworld.com/nigeria/photos/large/gossyomega_obuduheightsandcattleranch_070929215555.jpg Obudu cattle ranch, Cross River State, Nigeria

22. profile image0

http://www.hilton.co.uk/ts/en_GB/brand/HL/content/media/images/HL_destinationlanding_hero_zebras01.jpg some wild life for ya, Kiwi, from the Yankari Game Reserve, Bauchi State, Nigeria

Now they are hot!!

Elephants my fav smile

23. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

Not scared... just can't afford to travel!

24. AsherKade profile image59
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

i'm glad you're back fiery...
    ppl who don't like Africa or any other part of the world are ignorant and misinformed. Peronally, I would fear being shot more in Iraq...
    smile

1. profile image0

In fairness, that is stating the obvious a little AsherKade!

25. AsherKade profile image59

and each one is different like a fingerprint....God is great!

Yea now how could that amazing detail be sheer chance?

Somewhere I read too that leopards even have spots on their tongue smile lol

Couldn't possibly happen - bet you have an answer though. Pity the dinosaurs were sinners and killed off last week. lol lol

Deary me............

2. Mark Knowles profile image59

lol lol lol

You might want to rethink that statement. Allow me to introduce you to evolution which will explain the variation of the species and differences amongst them.

A little known scientific theory. But catching on in certain quarters. Even amongst serious writers........ wink

Still - if you want to force your irrational beliefs into every single discussion - you go right a head. smile

26. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Is this the religion forum? Must you drag your fear with you to EVERY thread in EVERY forum?

lol

Only when it is brought up. Sorry it scares you so much. Too bad.

Perhaps if you buy a bigger dog?

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your fear doesn't scare me, but your spamming of EVERY THREAD ON EVERY FORUM is tiresome. Keep your phobia to yourself.

Oh dear - I know it must be tricky given your reading skills, but maybe you should look back and see who interjected god into this discussion.

Or - you could just buy a bigger dog......

Would that make you feel more of a man? Myself - I have 3 dobermans - I like to keep them lean though - not one of them over 90 pounds. But they work as a team..........  lol

2. AsherKade profile image59
      AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

get off it....that's why I am not here all the time anymore...ppl here can get offended by anything or just talk trash just to get a laugh, ratings, or have a comment to throw in....it's a comment or saying everyone where I am at says....so who's the prejudice prik?

27. AsherKade profile image59

what the hell? I wasn't forcing anything or any irrational beliefs on anyone...man, you are really strung out...take a cold shower and take a Darvocet!!! I was jsut commenting,positively, on the guy's thread!!!

lol

Sure..........

28. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Is this the religion forum? Must you drag your fear with you to EVERY thread in EVERY forum?

1. Misha profile image62

LOL To be fair Mark did not start the religious off-top here smile

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes he did.

1. Misha profile image62

Re-read Asher's post smile

Oh please , whagt chidlish nonsense

Im gonna mention God whenever I like despite the paranoia creeping into minds...

To me they are Gods creatures not Darwins or anyone elses..
            that is not pushing it down anyones throat, so quit using that as an excuse!! childish

Misha what do you mean ..he started it first ..lol

29. AsherKade profile image59

you know what?I'm hardly ever here, I hardly comment, I hardly talk about my work, and I don't have time to deal with your childish shit that has no validation and doesn't make sense. I gotta go back to work where ppl like you are running amok in the streets....later man!

1. Misha profile image62

Air will be much cleaner here. smile

2. Mark Knowles profile image59

ciao.

Darwin Explained It All !!!!

30. profile image0

http://www.torontozoo.com/images/ATZ-PressRoom-Baby-Gorilla.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/2790972387_d3ff57d9c1.jpg?v=0

Awwww. I love our cousins. Who wouldn't?

1. profile image0

I dunno?  Let's ask. lol

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73

More amazement

Sandra do you have any idea why it pisses anyone of that I think God is great creating them , other than the fact you might not agree....I mean is that it ? just disagreeing right?

1. profile image0

Not sure what you talking about here.  I think there beautiful no matter how anyone believes they came about. big_smile

31. profile image0

Dang, I was hoping to bring the focus back to africa. Look at the apes and babies, and the (sloth?) hanging from a tree in the rain forest.  I would love to see the rain forest there.

Hey when on the Big Island youll only be 6hrs from New Zealand,check out the rainforests there ,no monkeys though sorry
      least wasnt when I left lol

1. profile image0

Sounds good.  I might go on another trip.  The first place on my list of places to go (if I ever get so lucky) is Egypt.

32. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Whose ya Daddy   

http://www.thefinancialblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/monkey-computer.jpg

1. profile image0

ROTFLMAO!!!

33. JonTutor profile image60
    JonTutorposted 14 years ago
    1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just like in New York Or Chicago , or... lol

Also Detroit, LA, Houston, Miami.... smile

34. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Reread your post Roth, and check out the link, and try to find why maybe Jon pointed you out smile

35. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I ain't scared to go to Africa, only Nigeria.

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha better keep it that way. you ever set foot here, I'll pay the militants to give you a tour.

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well CJ then I must try to make it there. Mebbe I'll bring the toad with me if and when you provide his women and such too. LOL So kind of you to offer safety for me. LOL

1. profile image0

Dont mention it. I'm a nice guy.

1. profile image0
            ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Peace my friend.

36. flread45 profile image60
    flread45posted 14 years ago

I would love to go to Africa,but I am afraid a Big Cat would eat my Trout.smile

1. profile image0

And that would really happen. smile

37. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Welcome to Hubpages Roth Sok smile

38. profile image0

Nigeria - The Heart Of Africa. The greatest black nation on the planet. How're you doing? smile

39. profile image0

Sure is. Everything for everybody. Religion, Yoga, Mysticism, Movies, Music, Cartoons. Even naked Indian actress hubs for those who're into that. Yeah, its got it all. smile

40. profile image0

HI fIERY......getting bak into the groove of hub pages..... my you are very active on here aren't you.....

Nigeria sounds like the place to be.... how are you doing

1. profile image0

Hi Bren. Honest I'm kinda getting bored with this place. The wuchmacallit - Virtual Feng Shui is all warped. smile I'm cooking up some stuff now. Just waiting for a friend to show up, gotta go handle some real ish.

41. profile image0

oh right be on your way then

1. profile image0

I said, waiting for a friend. Clearly you're in one of your moods. Later, Bren.

42. profile image0

sorry i am not in amood....when you said you were fed up of this place and waiting for a friend.... i thought you meant a friend to turn up at your house to go out...... if you meant a friend on hub pages

I am here and always here.
              sorry about the mis understanding

43. lain profile image60
    lainposted 14 years ago

The equatorial rainforest of Africa is high on my to-visit list.

44. Eaglekiwi profile image73

'Out Of Africa' movie smile

45. GeoHoliday2009 profile image58
    GeoHoliday2009posted 14 years ago

Not at all(scared to travel to Africa) Just like what you've said that Africa is beautiful continent: For me not the best but it is one of the best. If ever I will be given the time and the resources, I will definitely love to go to Africa and explore the continent.

46. GeoHoliday2009 profile image58
    GeoHoliday2009posted 14 years ago

Not at all(scared to travel to Africa) Just like what you've said that Africa is beautiful continent: For me not the best but it is one of the best. If ever I will be given the time and the resources, I will definitely love to go to Africa and explore the continent.

47. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Boom - not really.  As someone else said, it's the plane ride (in my case from the US and over the ocean) I'm scared of.   smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)