Will the real Slim Shady please stand up ,please stand up, hahaha

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (57 posts)
  1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Ok I know ya not gonna ,because its too much fun I know. smile

Roll on the week-end wink

2. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 14 years ago

its only the weekned for BC and CG, almost..they start on Thursday.  smile
    oh, yeah, hes not SLIM shady anymore from what Ive heard..

Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well im comin to yer house for hubbys birthday party wink

1. profile image0
        rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

its gunna be awesome...bbq steak, tossed sald with home made blue cheese dressing, baked potatoes, and pecan pie for dessert.

1. emievil profile image68
          emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh wow. Makes me want to get a midnight snack here. Hey DM, can I gatecrash your hubby's birthday party big_smile.

1. profile image0

sure, but it will probablly be breakfast for you?

1. emievil profile image68
              emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No problem. I can eat a hearty breakfast. smile

2. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's been a crazy day on the Forums, me and the Cabin Girl are drinking tonight, catch you later when both pirates are on the red smile

1. profile image0

oh I am waaaaaay ahead of you then.....

1. profile image48

Way to goooooo, but tonight I may just have a Party for ya lol !

1. profile image0

I hope so.

1. profile image48

Catch ya later on the flipside of a wine bottle !

3. profile image48

What have you heard ?

1. profile image0

no idea if its true or not, ya know photoshop and all..but google "fat eminem"

1. profile image48

Lol !

3. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Ohhhhh damn!! good for you!!  sounds delish!!!and dont forget

Beer is good big_smile

AND alter egos are Crazzzyyyyy lol

1. profile image0

Beer is better then good! Alter Egos...wow. I wonder how many times I have been sucked into believing I was really talking to 2 people, only to be repeating my self like an idoit to the same guy/girl/creation? ugh....HAHA more then once I guess!!! hahaha

Same lol

Wonder if there is a real community out there ,like Hubpages but not hubpages if ya know what I mean...guess Goggle is the fisherman and HP a worm , that didnt sound right , oh well back to business..

Hey Happy Birthday to ya man too!!

1. profile image0

hahahahahah thanks EK..ps..im using real butter on my potatoes...

oh yes finally a real butter person
            Parkayyyyyyyyyyy ( did I get it right) love it!!

4. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

You Called?

5. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Oh baby tongue

6. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

If I quickly register an alter ego account can we BOTH come to your Hubby's birthday party? "We" love steak and baked potatoes and most 'specially pecan pie. Yum! big_smile

1. profile image0

one of you will have to bring more beer.  smile

7. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Yayyyyy an Alter E PARTYYYYYYYYY

instead of pin the tail ,we could play spot the looney lol

1. profile image48

Oh the Forums today, are you serious, more like spot the sane person, laters smile

2. profile image0

its me, Im looney!!!!

8. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Dare I ask what has transpired on the Forums "today" that is extra looney (occurring while MM copped her much needed beauty sleep -- it's only 8am here. LOL)

1. profile image0

Mark Knowles quit the religious forum, for one. Just read through almost any thread, people are feelign quite strongly about everythign from the sky being blue, to babies on a leash...
      It troll this and liar that and whos your alter ego...

9. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Goodmorning MM...Well beats me ,Ive been up a few hours now ,but Mark left a post saying why he wouldnt be taking part in the forums anymore...its still quite current...so make ya coffee black lol

Then Darksides post appears to have been bumped up too..

Me ,well Im procastinating,most unusual for me ( lol ) and I still want to borrow that outfit,might be a tight squeeze after DM's dinner now though  smile

10. Mrvoodoo profile image56
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Did somebody mention free beer? big_smile

1. profile image0

lol I guess I should get going to the store then....

1. Mrvoodoo profile image56
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, better take a big car, you're gonna need some huge kegs. wink

1. profile image0

Ive switched to party balls. I bought the tap, it was 15 dollars. You get to keep that...then.. You get about 115 12oz glasses out of one party ball, for around 30 us dollars.

http://www.granitegrok.com/pix/party-ball_1.jpg

Party ball???  never seen one before, 115 glasses for $30, that sounds like a great deal.

1. profile image0

what is that? orange juice? I maybe got the number wrong, I think its more like 200, whatever, everybody gets drunk, for reallll cheap.  smile they have no deposit, take up less space, and are less expensive.

Yeah OJ I guess, or maybe Bucksfizz, that's kind of juicy right?  200 glasses for $30, it just gets better, looks pretty cool too, wish they did those around my way.

Got to pop out now to get some munch, save me some of that beer. smile

1. profile image0

never heardof bucksfizz?
                  have a good lunch!!!

11. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Im bringing the best NZ wine I can find big_smile AND will put some clothes on too

Clothes?  I thought it was gonna be one of DMs special parties. big_smile

1. profile image0

? Im not  dressed, why should anyone else have to be?

lol, now that's what I call a party.

I had some home-made parsnip wine once, it went down nicely with acid. That was a cool party too. big_smile

2. profile image0

whats is made of? the best wine I have ever had in my life, was homemade blackberry.....I am not usally much for wine, but that was incredible!!!
      I have a recipie for dandilion wine, and I was all set to make it, went to the store to get yeast and all, and when I got home..hubby had mowed the lawn. sad  maybe next year.
      hey, you liek Toby Kieth?

12. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Toby's gonna be there tongue

Definately need MM'S outfit now.

Keith , Kenny, Timmy , oh geeze lets just go to Dollywood ,is why I came to the states girl wink

1. profile image0

I wish!! No, it just popped on the radio as I was typing and thought mabye you liekd it...now its Kenny Chesny....droool..

Used to have the clock/radio set to drool those guys ,then hubby changed it too somethin else..wotshisface Tom petty ,springsteen etc, lol, but instead of snugglin back down to the Cowboys , I fly outta bed to shut the clock off  lol

1. profile image0

my clock is on BEEP BEEP BEEP..anything else I wont wake up. I love lots of different kidns of music, but its country all day, the kids like it best.

13. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Vodkas alter ego is Orange juice lol

1. profile image0

Nice!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA

14. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

*sigh* Man, you're all planning for a party but I have to go to sleep (it's midnight here). Good night everyone! Enjoy yourselves! DM, save some for me, please? big_smile

1. profile image0

its ok. your excatly 12 hours off from me, its noon here!! so, by the time you get up for breakfast, Ill be getting ready for bed, and there will be plenty left.  have a great night!!!

15. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I heard there was a party here...clothing optional.  I'm in smile

1. profile image0

awesome. the more the merrier. Im gonna need more salad....maybe some bread sticks too?

16. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Is it okay if I just get them from Olive Garden take out?

1. profile image0

oh no...im making all the food..no parties at my house without good old home cooking!!!!!

17. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

So where are the drinks and party favors? smile

1. profile image0

hmmm, part favours...I forgot about htose.
      I have  friend with alot of "dick-tacks" left over from a bachelorette party, will that be ok? trust me, drinks will be provided!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)