Atoms wife Please find somewhere else to play

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (28 posts)
  1. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

we are a really nice bunch on here you just don't fit in please leave us all alone.  Ryan is our up and coming best of the best from the North of England even and i tell you, you messed with the wrong guy he is soooooooooooooo popular....

1. atomswifey profile image56
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Love that word, Popular! LOL
      ok kids you go and join that "clique" and ostracize anyone who does dares challenge one of you! LOL

Do any of you realize how childish and immature this all is??? Wow! Thought I was dealing with adults here!

Ok I will play along then, Sticks and Stones and all that! LOL

And oh yes, I messed with him...Uhm funny, don't even really remember doing that. I only remember defending my name as it was brought up by him.

Uhm, truth here:
      One gets banned for a reason or multiple reasons as they relate to the rules of conduct. And none of the reason or reasons, he got banned were because of me.
      Thank You.
      smile

1. profile image48
        Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a little honey, if it wasn't for my old lady I could find you a place to play darlin.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't agree with anyone being asked to leave HP.  I do however wish that you could find it in your heart to express yourself in a more reasonable way.  Everyone has different beliefs and it is not your responsibility to try to force people to see things your way.  We are all different.  I examine myself and my intentions all the time, and sometimes they are not legitimate.  Everyone lets their emotions get the better of them sometimes.  Please try to see how you have offended and if you truly believe you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to make amends for.  But, if you are objective enough to see that you may have been in error, follow your heart.

2. frogdropping profile image77
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pffffft. Frogs also hail from northern parts wink

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that is what is so good about you is it.....

2. profile image48
        Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We eat frogs up in the woods, you look mighty tasty smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
          frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I taste nasty. You'd spit me out. Or spew me up wink

2. profile image0

so have you gone yet

3. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I don't understand it , I have been here 2 years and it used to be a wonderful place people would form there opinions, debate there issues and not a single person was banned for disagreeing with each other. Everyone would get along and it would be fun! Now the atmosphere has changed and it is not as exciting as it used to be, I have people who believe like myself who attack me! I closed my thread on Shaul Stein because Atom's Wife was getting ready to complain and start an argument when I had a clear question to ask with attack. She then comes back into the forums and contradicts herself and tries to make friends and place nice. Either you come in with an open mind as a Christian and guide people or you stay out and just pray for them but a complete knock down drag on fight shoving our beliefs on someone is just not acceptable. There are so many religions and we are not the only religion that walks this Earth. Christianity began after Jesus died so when he was leading others when he was alive was he leading them back to Judaism? Jesus was a Jew but yet they mock them too! I am tired to but I am here to stay 2 years is way to long to give up on anything. smile

4. profile image0

Aevans you have such a way with words, you should be a writer. oh you are sometimes with so many silly people spoiling what is a nice writing site, you forget.  Hope your hubby is o.k.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He is doing so much better however my mother-in-law past away what a year it has been but we are definitely getting through it, thanks for asking. smile

1. profile image0

IT NEVER RAINS......... but it pours, thinking of you

5. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Suggesting that someone leave hubpages is not a good thing.

1. profile image0

NOT LEAVE STOP IRRITATING PEOPLE IN THE FORUMS

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How does someone irritate another in a forum? They choose to be there and they choose to engage. I don't get on the religion forum very often but every time I do its the same bunch berating others on their beliefs, take it like a man or go away!

6. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Please............ No Personal Attacks!! yikes

Atomswife is a HUGE contributor to the flatness of the world.
    Although the posts made by Atomswife may seem to be too Zealous or presented to others like 'the mating call of a bull moose'; we should welcome the 'depth of the tracks left in the snow' by this one and perhaps gently, GENTLY lead unto the thin ice region of the lake! smile

For one who clearly has alot to say; albeit LOUDLY & in a Destinctly Unmedicated manner; Atomswife is afterall a fine speciman of what the Pilgrims would have been proud to call; a Real Woman and clearly the nucleus of an undiscovered atom's life.
    Perhaps Ryan should request a fruitcake recipe (in lieu of olive branch) from this talented cutter and poster girl hmm

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO ah, so wrong, yet so right. big_smile

7. profile image0
    SirDentposted 14 years ago

This whole thread is inappropriate. I keep asking myself, "What is wrong with people these days?" I feel like asking to be banned just so I can't post anymore.

I reported this thread by the way.

8. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

SirDent loves to receive comments even if you disagree with what he writes.

Couldn't help but quote your Bio Mate. yikes

9. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Friendly bunch arnt we lol

Hey Im off to cook roast lamb n vegies so you buggars better leave this room tidy and NO smoking inside smile_!

10. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Wow I left for a few hours and it seems like all h e double hockey sticks broke loose.

11. profile image50
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

I think he likes ya Frog smile

12. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Ryan's thread was just shut down to replies. I can't beleive that this is going on.

13. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Can't tell the players without a scorecard.
    Would someone be so kind as to catch me up on the Hubgossip surrounding this?
    Or -- don't tell me, let me guess.
    SOSO. One hubber attacking another, attackee strikes back and gets booted.
    Could be any number of squabbling pairs (we've had some famous "anti-couples" here). In this case, Ryankett and Atomswifey. And Atomswifey is still here and Ryankett is banned?

Who needs soap operas when we have How the Hub Spurns big_smile

1. profile image0

yeah but we all like Ryan and like the one is cuckooooooo

14. profile image0

we know, it happens it's because everyone just gets bored once in a while it will pan out don't worry

15. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

MM lol exactly

One things for sure ,if I ever get banned I aint tellin no-one lol

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)