WAKE UP AMERICA!

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (22 posts)
  1. DancingRedFeather profile image60
    DancingRedFeatherposted 14 years ago

IS THE RECESSION OVER?

Not by a long shot. The news sources say that America's debt is going to grow by the 9 TRILLION DOLLARS by the next decade!

Why? Because America has left God. That simple. Now, the a new George washington Coin is minted without IN GOD WE TRUST!

What will result is a devalued dollar and the standard of living will again be lowered all because our people don't repent and turn to God of the Bible who has allowed all these things to come upon us.

Don't think the recession happened on it's own..God allowed it to happen because we have turned our backs to Him.

Guess what? Russia and China plus other major nations are beginning to lecture us about our devaluation fo the dollar. They don't want to hold U.S. Treasury notes and bonds, which will becomme increasingly worthless.

The Eternal God of our fathers predicted our demise and these very conDItions millennia ago. God told our forefathers that unless we repented and beGan to obey His commandments and statues, " I will BREAK the pride of your power; I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. And your strenth shall be spent in vain; for your land shall not yield its produce, nor shall the trees of the land yield their fruit" Levitcus 26:19-20. It is happening..we are already seeng Anericans earn nomey, only to see it slip away - like putting it in a "bag with holes" Haggai 1:6

What has been happening???  CHEATING, financeial abuse,at the highest level of our gouvernment and business,adultury,living together,perverted sex practices, violenceabortions,immoral sexuality,divorce,fornication,pedophelia,drugs,murders,rapes,family abuse,incest,kidnappings,prostitution, name it we are doing it and now going against God's creation..The Family, marriage between a man and a woman is being defiled by accepting men and women to marry each other! Even religions are allowing them to become priests! ENOUGH of your putting up with and even approving professing ministers of Jesus Christ who actually deny virtually EVERYTHING which the true Christ and His disciples actually taught!

We are getting God angrier by the minuite and America will pay the price as our forefathers did unless America repents and quits straying from God.

If we read in the Bible we can read what happened to those who strayed. They were all destroyed including their animals. Cities completely aniliathed..people put to death by the thousands..famine, sickness, disease, floods etc.

But those who were with God, suffered nothing. On the contrary they were not eve a poor person amongst them.

Because we have *forgotten* the LAW of God - the 10 Commandments - God says He will *forget* us and our children. So God has at this very moment REMOVED HIS PROTECTION from America and Britain whose people have, until recently, been given the *CHOICE* parts of the earth and awesome physical blessings unprecedented in human history.

GOD HAS SAID, "ENOUGH"

1. mobilephone guide profile image60
      mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

don't be too sure.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, there you go. I always thought the recession was all America's fault, but I was blaming Wall Street. Now it turns out it was the Mint's fault all the time.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

This should be in "Religion".

3. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Jeeez silly cow shouted so loud she woke Ireland up as well, hey hows you Davina smile

4. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 14 years ago

I was gonna read this, then I saw GOD all in big letters...and skipped to the end...the "recession" happend cuz so many people took out loans they knew they couldn't afford..at least thats what happend in my neck of the woods. If you have 20 dollars, and spend 30, its going to get all backwards. governement or not.
    hey davina, you coming to my party later, on the eminem thread? BC should be bring some wine?

1. profile image49
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah me and BC are heading out for some wine in 5 mins and then shud be back in 2 hours from now, really thought the forums were way depressing today with the Wedding Wailer on the Religious so we are gonna party like its 1999.

" Its 2009 ya dick " " Yeah I know, I meant the Prince song ya know ".

Ok get some drink , have a laugh later and then when hes really plastered he writes better, sounds a done deal !

1. profile image0
        rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had a baby in 1999...

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Ummm...shouldn't this also have been a hub instead of plastered in the forums?

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Put that off to Thursday night smile

6. DancingRedFeather profile image60
    DancingRedFeatherposted 14 years ago

This isn't about religion..it's about what we are doing wrong..by your answers I see that what is said is true..you live for today and don't give a dam for tomorrow..

Well, time will tell if what I wrote am wrong or right..but Trust me, I'm never wrong. smile

1. profile image0

sorry, bear with me..who?

1. profile image49

Probably Running Bear lol !

1. profile image0

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! THE funniest thing yet!!!

2. profile image49

That make  up is so wrong, trust me on that !

1. profile image49
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I kinda like the matching red actually !

7. blue dog profile image60
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

wow, after reading this i went out and sprayed "god" on the side of my car, across the front of the house, and etched it into my credit card.

last i checked, there were still balances due on all of them.

8. Tom Koecke profile image61
    Tom Koeckeposted 14 years ago

I can imagine the Federal Reserve Board, Congress, and a whole bunch of CEOs reading this as affirmation that they are, indeed, God.

9. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I like also how she has another post in the forums on the same topic...the coin...annoying!

10. coyjay profile image66
    coyjayposted 14 years ago

When you look at the vastness of the universe, the planet earth being a tiny speck in our solar system, and not even visible in the galaxy, how can you think that the Absolute would be concerned with the petty affairs of material man?

coyjay

11. profile image52
    novelist1000posted 14 years ago

How right you are DancingRedFeather. America better wake up! We are in the last days and the economy is never going to recover. The LORD laid on my heart to write a non-fiction book entitled "Judgment Comes!" It is a comparison between the destruction of Jerusalem and what has been happening in America. What I've written about is Bible based. America has been warned.

12. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

If this is the OP talking to herself, then I agree with the title, nothing else. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)