Get your Pirate name here

Jump to Last Post 51-89 of 89 discussions (143 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I'm gonna get that rascal Jack yet I am. I'll run 'im threw and haul 'im doun. Arrggh!

2. Lady_E profile image62
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Mine was the Hunter

but he had a beard of dreadlocks. I want a lady pirate, like Uninvited's.   sad

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Didnt ya click 'female name' you can go back an redo it Lady E smile

1. Lady_E profile image62
        Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cheers. I like yours.
        Warrior Princess. smile

3. DennisBarker profile image60
    DennisBarkerposted 14 years ago

I've tuned into Screaming Sam

You're known as "The Pirate Who Might Just Be A Little Too In-Touch With His Feminine Side". The cabin-boys are all scared of you and your crew thinks you wear way too much pink and too many ruffles. There's almost no doubt you should have been a priest.

4. The Captain profile image60
    The Captainposted 14 years ago

My name is Mighty Ripper.

You enjoy ravishing young maidens so much that the Pirate Society gave you a Merit Badge. Unfortunately it also means you've been banned from most of the local convents, soda shops, whorehouses, and pre-schools. Arrrr, no one ever said the Pirate Life was easy!

But why, when I am the true Captain, as all ye scalliwags know!

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Cap'n Davy

"Landlubbers quake in fear when you draw near, mainly because you'll keelhaul anyone, anytime, anyplace, just for the fun of it. If there aren't any keels to be hauled then you'll whip out your cutlass and hack off a few arms just to keep in practice. Heck, it's better than working at the shoe store."

6. Luciendasky profile image60
    Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

Cannibal Caroline Ironwoman
    (formerly known as Luci)

Also known as "The She-Pirate Who Never Bathes", your body odor is so terrible that most of your victims surrender long before you even board there ship, especially if you're upwind of them. Even your parrot wears a clothspin on its beak. Arrrrr!

1. Misha profile image64
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He-he, welcome aboard matey, we make for a good pair lol

7. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 14 years ago

I am The Insatiable Stacey

I enjoy ravishing cabin boys so much that the Pirate Society gave me a Merit Badge. Unfortunately it also means I've been banned from most of the local convents, soda shops, whorehouses, and pre-schools.

Arrrr, no one ever said the Pirate Life was easy!

1. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey wavegirl, let's join forces and get all the cabin boys we want LOL smile.

8. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 14 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/1774519_f520.jpg

smile

9. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Elizabeth: "Yes, the rum is gone."
    Jack Sparrow: "Why is the rum gone?"
    Elizabeth: "One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me. Do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?"
    Jack Sparrow: "But why is the rum gone?"

-Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

10. Jane Dee Summers profile image60
    Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Wow, we still have Pirate's. I guess we all Pirate's of the net.

Would someone out there like to give me a Pirates name?

11. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

as posted on Happy weekend forum, A pirate joke for the day.

What's a horny pirate's worst nightmare?

A sunken chest with no booty!

HAH!      Arrrrrrrrrrrgh

1. profile image0
      Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ROFL!

12. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

That's a good one.

Do you have a name for me, too lift my spirits?

1. dohn121 profile image82
      dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just click on this:

http://stupidstuff.org/main/piratemaker.htm

You'll have a new name in no time!

13. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

Are Pirate names creative or stupid?

1. Misha profile image64

Depends on the name bearer I guess lol

14. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

Black Betty
    (formerly known as Sandy)

-teehee- I mean, arrrrrr!

15. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

Thanks. Lucky, someone out there is still alive.

16. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

Thanks for being considerate Mish!

I do like to make a splash.

1. Misha profile image64

Any time Jane wink

And yes, i noticed smile

17. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

NSN. Sounds like the national health care services. Are they pirates too?

18. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 14 years ago

My pirate name is Greg, but it's boring. sad

Can anyone give me a cool pirate name?

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How 'bout Filipino Jack?
      *edit* or how 'bout Bitch-slappin Jack

1. profile image0
        Pacal Votanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's devilish good, capt'n! I'll take it. lol

1. profile image0

LOL, well which one? hehe

1. profile image0

Both, ya can't go with just one on my ship ya know. lol

1. profile image0

Well then, sail away me lad. Find good fortune and slap those skurvy mates in line. Arrrrgh. No foolin' wi' the cabin boy. 'es mine.

1. profile image0

I'm not for *hic gettin' who gav *hic me me name, cpt'n! *hic *hic *hic Hoist the sail!

1. profile image0
  19. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

aaaargh, Black Cloud, here mateys you're as borin as hell...the lot of ya...make me laugh hard enough to shiver ma timbers or walk the plank ya scurvey dogs

The pirate named Bates,
    danced the Fandango on skates.
    He fell on his cutlass
    Which rendered him nutless
    And practically useless on dates!

1. profile image0

You can't make me Cap'n Davy Jones walk the plank. LOL I'm already dead. hehe

20. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Jeeez where to hell did all you lot get these crackin pirate pics from ?

1. profile image0

Ain't it great Jack, er BC? hehe

21. profile image49
    PirateGirlposted 14 years ago

Ship ahoy, the Cabin Girl needs a Boy smile

22. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

"Aaaaargh, ye bilge rat, that be enuff of yer sass! Stand up and give up them there jokes to make me laugh, ye lubber, or else yer soon to be acquainted with Davy Jones, his-self!"

23. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

"What's that ye be sayin' thar?"

Knock knock.

Who's thar?

Pirate Walking.

Pirate Walking who?

Pirate walking on two wooden legs!

24. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

Sick Slut Sofia

You're a crusty, vile piratess who never met a cannon she didn't like. You enjoy screaming "Avast, Ye Mateys" even when there are no mateys around. You'd gouge out your own mother's eye if you thought she was cheating you on your share of the booty.   

I love it!

25. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Speaking of Knock Knock Jokes

What does a pirate say when the door he knocks on is answered?

Prepare to be boarded wench!

26. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

Aye, me name is " Misty The Magnificent" Arrrrr!! lol

A little about moi:

Because you're a pirate through and through, you wear 'Arrrrgyle' socks, your favorite food is 'Arrrrrtichokes', and your favorite actress is 'Arrrrrrty Shaw'. Your favorite subject in school was 'Arrrrrrrrt', and if you had to pick another job, it would be an 'Arrrrrrchitect'.

Suits me big_smile

27. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Misty The Magnificent
    (formerly known as Elle)

Because you're a pirate through and through, you wear 'Arrrrgyle' socks, your favorite food is 'Arrrrrtichokes', and your favorite actress is 'Arrrrrrty Shaw'. Your favorite subject in school was 'Arrrrrrrrt', and if you had to pick another job, it would be an 'Arrrrrrchitect'.

28. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Oh my that is scary - i*n*v*i*c*t*u*s and I are twins, LOL

Here's a second go...

Jennifer The Slutatious
    (formerly known as Elle)

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf.

29. Real Estate Lady profile image60
    Real Estate Ladyposted 14 years ago

I am now The Nun of Death.

So appropriate for an Irish-Catholic-lass-turned-pirate, doncha think?

1. RedElf profile image89
      RedElfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sound's great - care to join me? ...a pot of coffee or two? big_smile

30. Pearldiver profile image69
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

BLACK CLOUD.... (great one for a positive guy lol)

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf.       

And apparently; Only then am I allowed to Ravage Maidens yikes

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Im Death Muffin , and I love good ,fresh coffee big_smile

1. Pearldiver profile image69
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh Zena you're only saying that you're a muffin becoz I'm a pearldiver! yikes lol

31. missalyssa profile image59
    missalyssaposted 14 years ago

lol...I'm Pegleg Jackson!
    Landlubbers quake in fear when you draw near, mainly because you'll keelhaul anyone, anytime, anyplace, just for the fun of it. If there aren't any keels to be hauled then you'll whip out your cutlass and hack off a few arms just to keep in practice. Heck, it's better than working at the shoe store.

32. Gemsong profile image61
    Gemsongposted 14 years ago

I am not a pirate. I am a privateer. I rule the seas near Madagascar. My name is Captain Silverhawk. Beware my wrath. tongue

33. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Captain Marsha McDeath

sweeet

34. hublim profile image66
    hublimposted 14 years ago

Hey I'm Horse Hung Harry

Avast Ye, Ye Scaliwag! After a hard day of firing the cannons, running your victims into reefs, boarding their ships, stealing their booty and then putting them all to death, you like to relax with a bubble bath and a romance novel. Now that's just creepy.

35. mkott profile image67
    mkottposted 14 years ago

Arrr, Mateys this here is Mad Dog Bonney.  This here olde pirate likes to ravish young cabin boys and sail the high seas for me merry trickets of tresure.  Where's me rum?

36. Susana S profile image94
    Susana Sposted 14 years ago

Great game! smile

I'm Big T*ts Theresa - lol!

"Your long pirate careeer has reulted in having hooks for hands on both arms. This makes the landlubbers cower in fear as you go by and also makes it easy to carry donuts. The unfortunate downside is that you have to be very, very careful when you wipe yourself."

Thanks Uninvited Writer I needed a laugh today smile

37. Write at Home profile image60
    Write at Homeposted 14 years ago

(I'm not sure I'm even allowed to post the name here, lol)

Sick Slut Sofia

You're a crusty, vile piratess who never met a cannon she didn't like. You enjoy screaming "Avast, Ye Mateys" even when there are no mateys around. You'd gouge out your own mother's eye if you thought she was cheating you on your share of the booty

38. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 years ago

I guess you can call me Big Busted Betty!!!  LOL!!!!  Love it!!!!

1. Susana S profile image94
      Susana Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great Anna Marie! We could form a pirate crew with Write at Home. My name is Big Tits Theresa and hers is Sick Slut Sofia
      lol lol HA! HA!

39. Ronaldos profile image60
    Ronaldosposted 14 years ago

I am Horse Hung Harry

Avast Ye, Ye Scaliwag! After a hard day of firing the cannons, running your victims into reefs, boarding their ships, stealing their booty and then putting them all to death, you like to relax with a bubble bath and a romance novel. Now that's just creepy.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)